"This is just a suggestion", The Threats Begin

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: "This is just a suggestion", The Threats Begin

Postby Kim » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:20 am

Sorry to disappoint you Linda, you can check the background on anything you want. As a matter of fact give me the name of my husband, where and when we were married, I'll give you til tomorrow to see how good your information is. I am not ashamed of anything. It have 5 kids with my ex and I had one from a past relationship, who I wasn't married to. So get your facts straight before you start running your mouth. But don't back down Linda. And I still stand by my word, I was faithful and true in both relationships. Never cheated, because my parents instilled in me to try to make things work and if not, leave the relationship before starting another one, something I see your parents didn't teach you. Kim

I see you edited your post so I will too. Posting your info doesn't mean squat to me, I already know it all. I want you to verify what your informants have told you about me and mine. Let's see how true that is.
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:48 pm

Re: Communicating with Mikado
by Linda Brown » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:51 pm

I want you to verify what your informants have told you about me and mine. Let's see how true that is.

You don't need to see how TRUE my information is about you. If I am not publically printing it out for everyone to see it makes no difference does it?

The DIFFERENCE between us is this.... YOU KNEW your information about me was false the whole time.... that you fabricated the entire story ( with Mikados help I am sure) and STILL you posted it for everyone to see..... FOR A VERY LONG TIME......I am holding YOU accountable for that. And I will never go away from your life until that is remedied.

And while we are at it. Respond to the requests ( and yes... even demands)... from me that you withdraw my name from the membership of the Hut) I do not want my name associated with this place and I have said so repeatedly.

You are the LEGAL entity responsible for what happens here KIM... let me remind you of that. If you don't want to deal with me.... remove my name from this membership and send me a notification of that action.

Mikado seems to have a reason or a strong need for my name to still be associated here.

You might ask him if it is some sort of emotional attachment or if it has something to do with bolstering his credibility in the Internet and scientific community? In any case it doesn't really matter what he wants in this situation. You are the head of this Forum and legally responsible for its actions.

Remove my name from the membership. Linda

Lol sorry had to laugh there. The reason you won't post is because you can't. You have no secret spies, no alphabet agencies, no secret anything.

As to saying anything about you, maybe you should have not told people these things to begin with. These things came out of your own mouth and I am not the only one you told. Maybe your daughter is your husbands but you wish it was "Morgans, Blues". Either way I know what I was told. You can complain and harp all you want on your forum, it won't change the facts. I won't apologize or take back something that I was told as truth.

Demand? Again I have to laugh. You may demand all you want but you are nothing to me and your demands mean nothing to me. Others may follow you like sheep, but I am my own person and do as I see fit, say what I want. I don't lie to try to make friends, I don't use anyone to try to advance myself in life. So,keep your demands to yourself and give everyone a break. Sooner or later, others will see you for who and what you are. Then where will you be and with who? Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:48 pm

Re: Communicating with Mikado ( and KIM)
by Linda Brown » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:59 am

Now this is an interesting response...

vie ... 012#p32012

Lol sorry had to laugh there. The reason you won't post is because you can't. You have no secret spies, no alphabet agencies, no secret anything.

As to saying anything about you, maybe you should have not told people these things to begin with. These things came out of your own mouth and I am not the only one you told. Maybe your daughter is your husbands but you wish it was "Morgans, Blues". Either way I know what I was told. You can complain and harp all you want on your forum, it won't change the facts. I won't apologize or take back something that I was told as truth.

Demand? Again I have to laugh. You may demand all you want but you are nothing to me and your demands mean nothing to me. Others may follow you like sheep, but I am my own person and do as I see fit, say what I want. I don't lie to try to make friends, I don't use anyone to try to advance myself in life. So,keep your demands to yourself and give everyone a break. Sooner or later, others will see you for who and what you are. Then where will you be and with who? Kim

Who said I wanted to post on the HUT Kim. I have no intention to do that.

I talked to someone today who said that you were spreading that story to her too... a long time ago so you have had quite a bit of time at it, havent you? The FACTS are that this is your own fabrication and you are allowing to leave it here for public consumption... even after KNOWING that it is a false statement. I don't know if you realize where this puts you Kim but maybe you should consider asking legal advice. And Mikados sea lawyer advice will not do.... besides, its not going to be his problem. Since you are legally responsible here for this Forum it will be YOUR problem.

So.... also ......what you are doing now is telling me that you do not intend to take my name off your membership... even after being requested to do that. ARE YOU SURE you want to do that?

I will reach a certain point where my patience with you will wear down. Then where will YOU be?

Linda

I didn't say anything about you posting here. I was talking about posting your info on your forum, because I and I am sure others would really like to see how good your info is about me. Now I know you are going to say that no one is interested but believe me I know for a fact that many are.

I don't care who you talked to, doesn't really matter to me, I only spoke the truth as you told me. So again, I didn't lie to anyone. Kim

Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:18 pm

I have had enough of your sociopathic behaviour Linda.

Enough is enough. I will not see your account removed. Period. At best, it will be deactivated if I so choose but it will stay for now due to the fact that you will have the ability to rebut anything. I will not have you cry about anything that may be posted and your ability to not rebut and I say this based upon your past actions. Your persistent coming here to read and then cutting and pasting to your forum only reinforces the fact that you are a coward as much as Dave. I told Kim to stop reading your crap for it derived from a deranged mind who only enjoys creating drama and conflict. There must always be conflict in your world, the drama, and I just can't seem to get you to stop your s h i t. I stay away from you and you have to go and start your fiction on other forums pertaining to me. Oh, I am not saying that I may not rebut you in the future but I will weigh it carefully before I do. As to those on the Token, do you really believe they wish to hear your persistent rambling and crying about myself and Kim? If they do, then they are no better than you and those that respond to what you post are just as sociopathic as you are.

You told myself about your daughter. You told Kim. Radomir was told. Pladuim was told. Gregg was told. I have no clue about Andrew but I would bet he wasn't since he was close to George. And let's not forget about Roses husband. Remember how he asked Dave on Lake Mead if he was Morgan and Dave told him no? There is so much more, so very much more.

You want to bold face lie about what you said, that is your perogative. Why not, you are lying about a good deal of other information.

You want legal action, bring it on, let the subpoenas begin and the depositions. They will include some individuals you may not want present, for instance, Paul Schatzkin and all the info in regard to the IP addresses and let's not forget the family of the young boy who was living with your Dad by the last name of Peterson, he was under 21 when your Dad was in his 30's. And a wealth of info of a personal nature. It really wasn't that hard to find but so many, so very many, just look for the science. Anyway, this may have been the likely reason your Father was discharged.

So Linda, whose word will be taken best in court? Especially when the IP's for Morgan's correspondence with Paul comes back to Yucca Valley, twigsnapper's posts come back to Yucca Valley and entire cadre of others.....just whose words?

Yes Linda, bring it on.

You will have the opportunity to read this post. Cut and paste and make sure it is complete and don't forget the citation/link.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Kim » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:49 pm

by Linda Brown » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:44 pm

I have been rereading our posts back and forth and something struck me....

You said here

"As to saying anything about you, maybe you should have not told people these things to begin with. These things came out of your own mouth and I am not the only one you told. Maybe your daughter is your husbands but you wish it was "Morgans, Blues". Either way I know what I was told. You can complain and harp all you want on your forum, it won't change the facts. I won't apologize or take back something that I was told as truth.

The first thing I need to ask you here is..... who else did you think I told this tale to Kim... specifically? I would like to be able to talk to them. I think that I have discovered what has happened here between us....

You said here Maybe your daughter is your husbands but you wish it was "Morgans, Blues". Either way I know what I was told

And I suddenly remember taking the afternoon and going shopping with you. Do you remember that Kim? I think I bought you some sort of little blouse that you liked, as sort of a thank you for the hostess that you had been during my visit.... I enjoyed being with you and I am sure we had been talking about our experiences. I do believe that I told you that I regretted that " Blue" (or whoever we are calling him currently)... and I had never had a child together.... That I wondered what that child would have been like....

KIM.... did you automatically assume that I was admitting having a child with Blue????
Is that what you THOUGHT that I said.... I can't figure how that could have come about but thats the only thing that makes any sense here.... because I do honor the fact that you seem so sure of this..... but are you positive that this wasn't a case of misunderstanding?

I would NEVER have admitted to you that my daughter Jennifer was not my husbands! Besides it not being true...... That would have been STUPID? Why would I tell someone I didn't even know ( and I didn't really know you at the time) something so sensitive?

That just makes no sense! I remember that conversation..... and I also remember now what I said to you. It had NOTHING TO DO WITH ADMITTING that Jennifer was not Georges... it had more to do with telling you about chances lost perhaps, roads not taken, opportunities lost. We had a good time, I thought. Did you go home then and say to Mikado.... Guess what.!!!!!!!!!....and the story has been growing ever since then? How stupid it is then for both of us to let this happen.

Of course the thought occurred to me later that if thats the way you responded to what you thought was " sensitive informtion shared" that it certainly put a spotlight on your loyalty to me as a person and perhaps a hidden agenda was brought to the surface....when you started posting your beliefs on the Internet... trying so hard to damage my reputation and my relationship with my husband. You were trying to do that weren't you? Doesn't matter that it might have begun with a misunderstanding.... the end result was that you uncovered yourself as a poisonous influence in my life.... that resulted from a misunderstanding and maybe you watching too many of those Jerry Springer shows you are so fond of?.....

Think on this again Kim. What was it that I actually said to you?

I would hope that you can see the possibilities of a misunderstanding occurring here...because to continue on this road of you telling this blatant lie... is not going to go anywhere good. If it was a misunderstanding... then that makes sense.

The ball is in your court now Kim....

Linda
From the Shadow of Giant Rock

Again you have me laughing Linda. Funny how you "suddenly" remembered the conversation after all these years. If it was a "blatant lie" as you keep trying to convince everyone, then why didn't this memory come to you sooner. You seem to "remember" everything every said by yourself, Morgan-Blue, and your father. But this bit of info happened to just disappear until today. Wow, how convenient for you. So NO, I will not say it was a misunderstanding on my part. It was told to me as I stated then and still state. And I see you mention when this "conversation" took place, When I was playing hostess to you but you failed to mention Morgan-Blue. Yes, to BOTH of you. You were both here, staying in the same Winnebago.

As to who else you told this too, that's already been stated. So you can continue to threaten me Linda. Your threats will not make me change one single word, because it is the truth. He said, she said........on and on. So take your ball and go play somewhere else. This playground is ready to close. Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:43 pm

by Linda Brown » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:47 pm

A special message to Kim...

"Funny how you "suddenly" remembered the conversation after all these years. If it was a "blatant lie" as you keep trying to convince everyone, then why didn't this memory come to you sooner.

I was trying to be gracious KIM. I was giving you a way out.... I hadn't remembered that conversation because I have been so busy fending off your lies I never asked myself why you would think that in the first place. That conversation was the only excuse that I could give you... but apparently it is exactly what it has seemed to be all this time... Your intentional libel in my direction.
OK. Point taken.

Linda

Libel? When I speak words that were told to me as truth, there is no libel. I am only repeating what was told to me, by you. Not intention or anything else, just truth. Face it Linda, you are now trying everything in your power to get me to back down. I am not one of your followers. I have a mind of my own.

You were being gracious? Giving me a way out? That explains the story now. You wanted me to agree to a story you are making up so people will think you are telling the truth and I am lying. It won't work. Maybe now people will see the truth. I don't need you to make up a story for me, to give me a way out, because I am not lying. Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:15 am

by Linda Brown » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:13 am

and this is Kims last statement... what else can she possibly say, I guess.... Mikado is obviously telling her what she can and can't do.

am noLibel? When I speak words that were told to me as truth, there is no libel. I am only repeating what was told to me, by you. Not intention or anything else, just truth. Face it Linda, you are now trying everything in your power to get me to back down. I am not one of your followers. I have a mind of my own.

You were being gracious? Giving me a way out? That explains the story now. You wanted me to agree to a story you are making up so people will think you are telling the truth and I am lying. It won't work. Maybe now people will see the truth. I don't need you to make up a story for me, to give me a way out, because I am not lying, Kim

whatever was said between the two of us Kim, you are absolutely right... no one will ever be able to know conclusively, one way or another.

Obviously you are in a situation where you can not reconsider your situation even though I believe in your heart you would know that it is the right thing to do. I believe that Mikado has way too much involvement here for you to ever be able to tell a different story... even if the second one was closer to the truth.

Perhaps you just can't back down... losing face too important to you? Or standing up to Mikado just not worth it? I rather expect by the way he interjected into this thread... that is the case. Its obvious from his words that he was exerting control on you. At least thats my opinion.

And so Kim , you and I seem to be at a draw. But I do have one question to ask the readers.

AS far as agenda. Which makes more sense?.....Do you believe that I would have told her that story about my lover being the father of my child? Seriously? Some of you have gotten to know me just a little bit.... do you think I would have told a story like that to a total stranger?

On the other hand... Mikado has proven himself ( through the Ridgerunner project and other situations )to be working actively against my credibility. You have all read the nastiness that he has been throwing for years now.... like a chimp throwing crap, I agree with LouisP and CAT.........He has a proven record of it........

I believe that Kim is just being an extension of that agenda. Perhaps she is being a good accomplice through love... or fear?... it doesn't much matter which it is.... the end results has her telling this story and sticking to it..... .

I believe that both Kim and I remember exactly what WAS said.... but she is never going to admit that, obviously.

So it comes down to credibility. Decide for yourself because obviously the rest is a draw.

Decide whether she is telling the truth, or I am.

Ask yourself one thing while you are reading this.

What reason does Kim have for telling this false story about me?

And why would I ever tell that story to a woman that I had never met before those few days of my visit?... .....Remember that she was a total stranger to me. Do you think that would have been consistant to what you know of me?

I will let you decide what makes the most sense.

Linda

Don't try to tell others what you believe is in my heart. You are really back pedaling now because you know your "story" isn't going to make any sense to anyone. It is all fabricated to try to make others think you remember everything exactly how it was. Well, you don't. Oh and actually, it was a cute dress, not a blouse. See, you didn't even get that right.

Yes, let others decide because I really don't care anymore. Like you are asking people, what reason do I have for telling this "false story"? I have no reason, it serves me no purpose. It is just the truth, plan and simple.

And yes, I am sure some of the people on your forum have gotten to know you, at least what you tell them. I on the other hand have met you. Spent time with you. Have seen the "real" you. I really thought you were an ok person, until you found out that Morgan-Blue was still around. Then I was given a glimpse into the "real" you. You put Mikado and me both in the middle of your affair. You lied to your husband when you came out here. You didn't tell him you were coming to see Morgan- Blue, and spending the whole trip with him. (not just some time catching up) Then the trip we took up state, you were with him there too. Did you tell your husband that? No, you didn't, so don't try telling everyone you did. I was there. They weren't.

Oh and I have asked you a question many times and you have never answered it, why is that Linda? I can hear you now, I don't need to answer any of her questions. So I'll ask just one last time.

You keep bringing up Mikados meeting with Paul. You try to have everyone believe that you had spies all over the place. So tell me, what happened in the room when Paul and Mikado went to eat? ( I know, why should you answer lol) Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:08 pm

Linda wrote: try to tell others what you believe is in my heart. You are really back pedaling now because you know your "story" isn't going to make any sense to anyone. It is all fabricated to try to make others think you remember everything exactly how it was. Well, you don't. Oh and actually, it was a cute dress, not a blouse. See, you didn't even get that right.

Yes, let others decide because I really don't care anymore. Like you are asking people, what reason do I have for telling this "false story"? I have no reason, it serves me no purpose. It is just the truth, plan and simple.

And yes, I am sure some of the people on your forum have gotten to know you, at least what you tell them. I on the other hand have met you. Spent time with you. Have seen the "real" you. I really thought you were an ok person, until you found out that Morgan-Blue was still around. Then I was given a glimpse into the "real" you. You put Mikado and me both in the middle of your affair. You lied to your husband when you came out here. You didn't tell him you were coming to see Morgan- Blue, and spending the whole trip with him. (not just some time catching up) Then the trip we took up state, you were with him there too. Did you tell your husband that? No, you didn't, so don't try telling everyone you did. I was there. They weren't.

Oh and I have asked you a question many times and you have never answered it, why is that Linda? I can hear you now, I don't need to answer any of her questions. So I'll ask just one last time.

You keep bringing up Mikados meeting with Paul. You try to have everyone believe that you had spies all over the place. So tell me, what happened in the room when Paul and Mikado went to eat? ( I know, why should you answer lol) Kim
***********************************************************************************************************

One thing at a time. It was a long blouse.... I thought. You wearing it as a dress? OK... my mistake. I thought it was a blouse......but I did buy it for you didn't I? And yet you don't remember the conversation that we had? Thats odd.

I remember what we talked about....

Thinking about it now.... I don't know why I even thought enough of you to share feelings with you like that. I am not accustomed to spending time with strangers... and I thought that we had hit sort of a chord of acceptance. You told me some very interesting things about your life... that you had been a pole dancer ...( and actually I admired you for doing that. Not many women have the body to get away with that.. or the talent....I might have had the body for it when I was a bit younger but I was always too shy....Tula could have done it... she could dance on about any table.) I admired you, and I told you that.... but I am sure that you will not believe what I am telling you. ....You told me how some of the men in your life had beaten you.... (was something that I had a hard time even concieving of) I was thankful that you were with Mikado because I do believe that he would never strike you.... Here is the hard part... at the time I thought that I had found some really special friends... I thought Mikado was serious about his work, and serious about being my " little brother"... I thought that you were being truthful about being my friend too or I would not have shared my feelings over Blue with you(I am sure he is shaking his head right now.... thinking to himself that I am spending way too much time even giving you " The time of day." He warned me and I didn't listen.)

I don't know what your reason for telling this false story is. I agee. It doesn't make any sense. Why would you tell a story that definitely cause pain to my husband ( if he believed you) and upset my daughter ( if she believed you) ..( which neither has). I do think that was your aim particularly... to cause hardship and disruption in my life. Secondary to that it fell in line with Mikados eventual attacks....I don't know why the two of you did that.... but I know that the reason is out there and it will eventually surface. Nothing for you is " the truth, plain and simple " and you know it.

Yes.... you have a reason to manufacture this " false story"... I just haven't found if you are the originator of it because you got mad at me for something ( jealously over the time that Mikado and I spent together?) or you were just following instructions. Maybe it was both.

And this is the only question that I intend to answer for you..... You were taking pictures of my Dads very confidential notebooks that Paul had left behind. in the room. Very carefully setting them up and taking pictures. You only managed to photo a couple of them before they got back.Mikado even delayed Paul at that funky restaurant they went to so that you would have enough time but you didn't get many of them copied. What happened to those pictures Kim? remember? Oddly the camera malfunctioned, didn't it? Difficult to explain that to Mikado...but now you know that it wasn't really your fault. Strangely your camera " lost" those valuable shots.

..... So you want to try to say thats not the truth KIM?

The FBI ( and other agencies ) have an interesting word that they stamp across the top right hand side of their field reports.... the word is ESPIONAGE.

I didn't know about those reports for quite a long time....but they finally found thier way to me to read. I went all that time thinking that you guys were my friends...I cried on Mikados "shoulder "when Paul quit so suddenly and without notice....He would call to comfort me ... and I cried like an idiot because I was so hurt at the time... and I thought that Mikado really did care!....I couldn't believe that Paul could just walk away like that....

And then when Mikado started the HUT I believed that it was supposed to be there to support my efforts with Jan in writing " The Good-Bye Man.... (so that I would share even more information with the two of you?) Interesting plan!.... and then something really strange happened.

Mikado thought that he had " turned up" Blue for me..

.But I guess that Mikado still hasn't caught on that Blue knew the entire story already....and he was just watching Mikado weave his web..Letting Mikado think that he believed that story about how he was drawn to find him... letting Mikado think that he was in control of the entire situation.

Blue knew all along was absolute vipers you were but he let me continue to believe you until I finally saw it for myself......You both thought that you had all of this in your control....

Mikado even said later that " everything went to hell when he showed up....and Mikado was right... Blue was the element in my life that he didn't expect. He came out of almost nowhere....and Mikado tried had to orchestrate our meetings...Blue let him do that... thats why we were always together when we travelled. Blue was actually allowing you to think that you had control....

It must be a shock for Mikado to realize that he never had control over Blue and that Blue " had his number" from the very first.....and now Mikados entire scheme has fallen apart . ......The last bit of control is having me as a member on th HUT..and for some strange reason he has not been able to let go of that. Is it just the thoght that I am truly gone from his influence which Mikado dislikes so much?

Now I expect that you will want to yammer back. You have the entire HUT thread to talk all you want.

I am not devoting any more time to you here. I am done with you both.

Its going to get really interesting from this part out. As one of my forum members might say. Pass the popcorn.

Linda

Sorry for the long cut and paste but I just want people to see how far Linda will go to try to make her "stories" believable. So now, the FBI is involved LOL. Seriously Linda, how far will you go? Ok here is the truth about what went on in that room.

The night before we went on this trip Mikado and I did some shopping. It was miserable, storming, I just wanted to get home. On our way home we came up on an accident. We pulled over and went to the car. There was an older woman, the driver, and a young boy in the back seat. She had lost control on the turn and went off the road and hit a tree. Mikado was talking to the woman and I was trying to calm down the little boy, he was so scared and it broke my heart. I finally calmed him down and got him to sit in our car where it was dry and warm. He stayed with them til the police came.
So from being out in the pouring rain, I got sick. Woke up the next day, feeling lousy, but I still went on our trip. Now, here is the big secret about what was going on in that room when Mikado and Paul went to eat....I was throwing up, plain and simple, no spy stories, nothing, just sick!!!! Sorry to burst your bubble Linda, no spies, no FBI, just me and a toilet.

Ok now, I would just love to see this report of yours. Why not take some pictures of it and post it.

I do want to say something here. Has anyone ever wondered where all the people from the first forum are? They are gone, plain and simple. They finally saw how Linda really was and wanted no part of her. Here is how it works. She ropes you in with all the secret spy stuff, after all who doesn't love a spy story. ( and to be part of one, WOW) but then, holes start appearing. Her stories get twisted and she has to bring in more lies. But people start to see through all these games of hers and that's it. Then she goes to other forums and no matter what they are talking about that, she tries to make it about her or her dad. As if no other scientist or engineer has ever had a true thought of their own, everything they did or accomplished was because of her dad. Seriously? lol!!!!!!!!

Now, Morgan-Blue, where are you in all of this? Just her little toy, nothing more. You don't even post for yourself, Linda supposedly puts up posts from you. Well if you can take the time to type all you have to her, why not post yourself? Everyone is supposed to believe all these posts have come from you, how gullible. Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:17 pm

I have to jump in here. I received one of those emails so I thought I would respond if only to satisfy the person who sent it to me for it would appear they want to hear what I have to say.

Linda wrote:Yes.... you have a reason to manufacture this " false story"... I just haven't found if you are the originator of it because you got mad at me for something ( jealously over the time that Mikado and I spent together?) or you were just following instructions. Maybe it was both.

I would direct you to travel to Geronimo Trail if you want to find the person who originated that story.

Linda wrote:And this is the only question that I intend to answer for you..... You were taking pictures of my Dads very confidential notebooks that Paul had left behind. in the room. Very carefully setting them up and taking pictures. You only managed to photo a couple of them before they got back.Mikado even delayed Paul at that funky restaurant they went to so that you would have enough time but you didn't get many of them copied. What happened to those pictures Kim? remember? Oddly the camera malfunctioned, didn't it? Difficult to explain that to Mikado...but now you know that it wasn't really your fault. Strangely your camera " lost" those valuable shots.

..... So you want to try to say thats not the truth KIM?

I will answer, no, it is not the truth. Now here is a news flash. How is it that you believe the books were in the room? You keep assuming they were. Keep thinking it for that is all the above is....a thought of yours.

Linda wrote:The FBI ( and other agencies ) have an interesting word that they stamp across the top right hand side of their field reports.... the word is ESPIONAGE.

I didn't know about those reports for quite a long time....but they finally found thier way to me to read. I went all that time thinking that you guys were my friends...I cried on Mikados "shoulder "when Paul quit so suddenly and without notice....He would call to comfort me ... and I cried like an idiot because I was so hurt at the time... and I thought that Mikado really did care!....I couldn't believe that Paul could just walk away like that.....

I suppose the FBI might do as you say, so what? How does that apply here? Linda seems to forget the FOIA. She also seems to forget from about two years ago she implied the above. So, what's a boy to do?....he fills out the paper work to get his file from the FBI. The only thing that came back was in regard to my clearance for the military. Other than that, N O T H I N G !! Now of course Linda is going to say that it is an ongoing investigation or some such nonsense but I would just stop if I were her but than I am not the sociopath that she is. She will continue to insist that she is soooooooo very special and that she is in the loop somehow with all these agencies. Excuse me while a take a break to laugh......

Linda wrote:And then when Mikado started the HUT I believed that it was supposed to be there to support my efforts with Jan in writing " The Good-Bye Man.... (so that I would share even more information with the two of you?) Interesting plan!.... and then something really strange happened.

Mikado thought that he had " turned up" Blue for me..

Really? Revising history again I see. I started the Hut for you in March of 2009. It went online April 6, 2009. The events surrounding Dave...er....Blue...you know , I am getting weary of all the names associated with him. Let's see...Morgan, Logan, screechowl, Mickey, Dave, Backpack and now Blue. Pick a name and stick to it or is he just as ill as you? I am just going to call him Dave whether it is okay with you or not. Now, my "turning up" Dave began with a series of dreams in remembering a situation that happened in between my junior and senior year of high school. With that information, I need to refresh your memory, which has been printed in this forum somewhere and more than likely copied to the Token since you seem to not have enough of me that you feel the need to do this, continuing, how many graduated in your class at Great Valley? 150? 100?, 200? In any event, let's just say that there were only 100. Now, out of 100, I selected 6 names of who Morgan...chuckle....could have been. It was during Paul's forum that I mentioned the name of one person to someone in a PM. That person made an appearance the next day as a new member - James Dale Barrett. I expected the person from my PM to respond and say I was wrong...because I knew I was wrong but this act threw me. We continued to interact and he talked as if he was Morgan. In a conversation with Linda on the phone, at a much later date and after James Dale Barrett left the ttbrown forum, Linda mentioned that was not his name. I said that I knew it. She asked who was it and I said let me get my notebook. I then read his quote from the yearbook - "Whosoever would be a man, must be a non-conformist". With that said, Linda responded by saying, yes, you got him.

Now ask yourself this, out of all the individuals in the Great Valley yearbook, I picked out one person. Now of course Linda would have anyone believe that it is my inside connections with the alphabet agencies which just happen to be the same agencies that are keeping an eye out for me that at the very same time Linda would have all believe are keeping her informed about everything in my life and Kim's as well and that I am working for, at the very same time, to cause disruption to what she claims she is doing which would be counter productive but...but.........WTF? Some logic there...duh...

Linda wrote:.But I guess that Mikado still hasn't caught on that Blue knew the entire story already....and he was just watching Mikado weave his web..Letting Mikado think that he believed that story about how he was drawn to find him... letting Mikado think that he was in control of the entire situation.

Blue knew all along was absolute vipers you were but he let me continue to believe you until I finally saw it for myself......You both thought that you had all of this in your control....

Mikado even said later that " everything went to hell when he showed up....and Mikado was right... Blue was the element in my life that he didn't expect. He came out of almost nowhere....and Mikado tried had to orchestrate our meetings...Blue let him do that... thats why we were always together when we travelled. Blue was actually allowing you to think that you had control....

It must be a shock for Mikado to realize that he never had control over Blue and that Blue " had his number" from the very first.....and now Mikados entire scheme has fallen apart . ......The last bit of control is having me as a member on th HUT..and for some strange reason he has not been able to let go of that. Is it just the thoght that I am truly gone from his influence which Mikado dislikes so much?

Why is it that your favorite word is "control"? No one wanted control over anyone...unless of course you wish to have. As to Blue....ahem....Dave knowing anything prior to me finding him...I doubt that very much. You see, you seem to discount that Phoenixville is a small town. Not as small as it is now but back about 20 years or even 10 years ago, it wasn't.

Find Paul Breitigram or Jim Vaughn. They will tell you exactly who Dave is. A recovering alcholic and junkie. I commend him on his ability to have found a new path away from that stuff but he would openly admit it to anyone who was sitting around. Whether it was my family at a picnic, Pladuim or even sitting in a Chinese restaurant with the ice cream man.

Linda wrote: I expect that you will want to yammer back. You have the entire HUT thread to talk all you want.

I am not devoting any more time to you here. I am done with you both.

Its going to get really interesting from this part out. As one of my forum members might say. Pass the popcorn.

Linda

Pass the popcorn? What do you think others have been doing for a very...very long time?

Since you said that you are not devoting any more time to this then I suppose you will not be reading this. Shame really but the reality is...you will cut and paste this...you will post a response....and it goes on. Why? Because you are the scorpion on the frogs back(since you all love to talk about scorpions at the Token)

Say hi to the coward...oh wait!.....Gutless and a coward! My how you have such interesting men in your life. One is a gutless individual that makes a threat in an email and cannot even sign his name...the other....a coward who cannot even post himself and does so from behind the large skirt of a woman....yep...fine men indeed.

By the way, I was given permission to use the Travelers name and any reference I want. He also said he has some interesting photos. I would advise against taking him on Linda...if that is in your mind.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Kim » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:53 am

Mikado from tunnel diode thread wrote:Top
The Evolution of the Tunnel Diode/Quantum Tunneling per TT B
by Mikado14 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:45 pm

Paul wrote:
The Next Twist / Convergence
Postby Paul S. » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:30 pm

OK Kids, grab the handlebars now, because this is where we're going next:

James Barrett wrote:
http://www.nro.gov/PressReleases/prs_rel40.html

"NRO HONORS PIONEERS OF NATIONAL RECONNAISSANCE
August 18, 2000

I recognized one name in this list:

Reid D. Mayo
Mr. Reid Mayo, at the Naval Research Laboratory, conceived and designed the first Navy signals intelligence satellite, GRAB/DYNO, and later served as project engineer and technical director of Program C.

Some of you who have been following right along know that one of my "open" sources is a book called "Body of Secrets" by national security journalist James Bamford. That's where I saw Reid Mayo's name, on the heavily outlined and underscored pages 364-365 (which, if memory serves me, are pages that Morgan himself directed me to). I will excerpt for you:

Body of Secrets pg 364, James Bamford wrote:
At Howard Johnson's restaurant in Pennsylvania, during a blizzard, Reid D. Mayo was coming to the same conclusion. Stranded with his family at a rest stop during a snowstorm in early 1958, the NRL scientist began to work out the details with a pencil the back of a stained placemat...."I did some range calculations to see if truly we could intercept the signal from orbital altitude, and the calculations showed that clearly you could, up to something over six hundred miles..."

That paragraph marks the dawn of satellite reconnaissance. But wait, there's more:

Mayo had earlier completed another unique eavesdropping project: "The submarine service had us installing a small spiral antenna inside the glass of the periscope, and affixed to that spiral antenna was a small diode detector. It allowed the submarine skipper to have an electromagnetic ear as well as an eyeball above the surface. And it worked so well that we thought that there might be some benefit to raising the periscope just about -- maybe even to orbital attitude."

The next page goes into the (secret) launch of GRAB, the Navy's first "Elint" (Electronics Intelligence') satellite on May 5, 1960 (five days after the interception of Francis Gary Powers' U2 spy plane over Russia).

So, what you have there is a) submarine communications and b) satellite reconnaissance, and what ties them all together is c) some kind of "diode" detector.

I don't know if I'll ever be able to substantiate this, but I think that "diode detector" is something I will be introducing in the next chapter -- in, like, the section would be working on NOW if I weren't typing this instead.

Maybe Twigsnapper can ring a bell or something if we're on the right track here, but I think Townsend Brown and his "tunnel diode" (which drew on some kind of quantum tunneling phenomenon) are the link between all these puzzle pieces.

And of course, his name is NOT among those on the list honored by the NRO in 2000. But did you see the notation at the very bottom of the page?

*One Pioneer requested no identification.

Gee, I wonder who THAT mighta been??

--PS

http://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 666#p10666

This following post is in response to one Elizabeth Helen Drake made. It is the first post that uses the phrase "Dr. Browns special tunnel diode" and it is made by someone who openly admits - "Others out there please help me out here because I don't have a good grasp of all of this."

James Barrett wrote:
never sleep?
Postby James Barrett » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:26 am

Elizabeth,

Now thats a bunch of interesting information but the thing that I want to know the most is .... do you ever sleep? <g>

I can't even translate all of that Barrett information but I wonder if there is something similar here with something Dr. Brown might have been interested in.

Just a wild guess of course but this " shuttling" thing . Could that be somehow connected to Dr. Browns special " Tunnel diode" Isn't that some kind of fast acting switch?

Others out there please help me out here because I don't have a good grasp of all of this.

Just going on the hunch here that Elizabeth would not have picked up on this stream of information and brought it home and laid it at our feet here on the forum without it meaning something somewhere.

Obviously we are not playing in the standard sandbox here folks. JDB

http://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 943#p11943

The answer to the question is no, it is not connected to Dr. Brown's special "Tunnel diode" and it is not a fast acting switch in the use of the word switch.

This next post is the first use of Dr. Brown's special tunnel diode in a different thread after being used by James Barrett, therefore, it is the second time the term appears.

Geoff wrote:
Postby Geoff » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:02 am

Mikado,
Your illustration has elements that remind me of the circuit symbol for a diode. A diode allows current to flow in one direction, but not the other. I therefore guess that this illustration is of Dr Brown’s VERY SPECIAL ‘tunnel’ diode (which should not to be confused with common or garden tunnel diodes readily available in electronic stores).
I also guess that this diode allows information to ‘tunnel’ between the electro-magnetic realm and the electro-gravitic realm, and that the two ‘red triangles’ and the short ‘control line’ indicate that this device is switchable to allows the information to flow in one, the other, or both directions.
I imagine that the device consists mainly of ‘rock’.
I guess that the loudspeaker utilised such a device, as would an identical microphone.
Having said all that, I guess that I’m not very imaginative!
Look forward to seeing what others make of it.
Geoff

http://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 183#p12183

More to come later. There are 107 hits on a search with the term "tunnel diode". A good many of the hits are responses and talk in regard to a previous post.

Mikado

Now, everyone notice the time Mikado posted his post. Now, notice Linda's post on the cosmic token that she posted under snowstorm of 1958' and the time she posted. Do you really think Blue showed it to her or is she out of things to post and has to come here for ideas. It's a shame she can't admit to coming over here and copying Mikados posts. And Blue has not been here, but Linda has. Kim

Linda from token wrote:Post a reply
1 post • Page 1 of 1
A snowstorm in 1958
by Linda Brown » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:08 am

This was pointed out for me from Pauls ttbrown Forum. Note the dates. Does anyone think that it is finally time to look at this information one more time......

Paul wrote:
The Next Twist / ConvergencePostby Paul S. » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:30 pm

OK Kids, grab the handlebars now, because this is where we're going next:

James Barrett wrote:
http://www.nro.gov/PressReleases/prs_rel40.html

"NRO HONORS PIONEERS OF NATIONAL RECONNAISSANCEAugust 18, 2000

I recognized one name in this list:

Reid D. Mayo
Mr. Reid Mayo, at the Naval Research Laboratory, conceived and designed the first Navy signals intelligence satellite, GRAB/DYNO, and later served as project engineer and technical director of Program C.

Some of you who have been following right along know that one of my "open" sources is a book called "Body of Secrets" by national security journalist James Bamford. That's where I saw Reid Mayo's name, on the heavily outlined and underscored pages 364-365 (which, if memory serves me, are pages that Morgan himself directed me to). I will excerpt for you:

Body of Secrets pg 364, James Bamford wrote:
At Howard Johnson's restaurant in Pennsylvania, during a blizzard, Reid D. Mayo was coming to the same conclusion. Stranded with his family at a rest stop during a snowstorm in early 1958, the NRL scientist began to work out the details with a pencil the back of a stained placemat...."I did some range calculations to see if truly we could intercept the signal from orbital altitude, and the calculations showed that clearly you could, up to something over six hundred miles..."

That paragraph marks the dawn of satellite reconnaissance. But wait, there's more:

Mayo had earlier completed another unique eavesdropping project: "The submarine service had us installing a small spiral antenna inside the glass of the periscope, and affixed to that spiral antenna was a small diode detector. It allowed the submarine skipper to have an electromagnetic ear as well as an eyeball above the surface. And it worked so well that we thought that there might be some benefit to raising the periscope just about -- maybe even to orbital attitude."

The next page goes into the (secret) launch of GRAB, the Navy's first "Elint" (Electronics Intelligence') satellite on May 5, 1960 (five days after the interception of Francis Gary Powers' U2 spy plane over Russia).

So, what you have there is a) submarine communications and b) satellite reconnaissance, and what ties them all together is c) some kind of "diode" detector.
I don't know if I'll ever be able to substantiate this, but I think that "diode detector" is something I will be introducing in the next chapter -- in, like, the section would be working on NOW if I weren't typing this instead.

Maybe Twigsnapper can ring a bell or something if we're on the right track here, but I think Townsend Brown and his "tunnel diode" (which drew on some kind of quantum tunneling phenomenon) are the link between all these puzzle pieces.

And of course, his name is NOT among those on the list honored by the NRO in 2000. But did you see the notation at the very bottom of the page?

*One Pioneer requested no identification.

Gee, I wonder who THAT mighta been??

--PS

Just for starts in this conversation which is going to be wonderful...

That snowstorm that is mentioned is the same snowstorm that blanketed the road down to our new home in North Carolina which sets the time frame pretty much.... By the fall Dad very mysteriously left what he was doing at the Bahnson Lab to join a lab which must have been close to Alexandria Virginia because thats where we moved and he was notorious for living close to his work... wherever that happened to be.....By the next spring we were taking small groups of men on cruises down the Potomac where they and Dad would sit quietly talking about something.... but of course I was never invited back there while these conversations were going on, So I have to ask.... what would...Robert Sarbacher.... Beau Kitselman, Bill Lear and sometimes Brad Shank ( and others I did not recognize) have in common which would have something to do with early satellite programs. Those men were not meeting in the security of those little voyages down the river for absolutely the fun of it. They were FAR too serious in their conversations....
And it was extremely secret. Dad even stopped writing in his standard lab notebooks and made the note of that in his own handd. No notes were taken from November 1958 to October 1967.... a period of nine years.

Blue made a comment about a picture that was taken of my Dad and me on the deck of the Duchess. For some reason Dad is pointing to the sky as the picture is being taken and his response was that Dad was a " sly old fox" and that while everyone was looking toward the sky that a submarine was probably going in another direction right underneath... in other words.... Dads true loyalty was to the Navy... specifically the submarine service.... whatever he would have been doing would have been designed to help them... rockets and missiles and things in space were just a way to get that done.

Perhaps its time for more information to bubble to the surface. This message above was written in 2007. Now THATS discouraging!

But I understand that things take time and sometimes you can't make progress untill other things happen along your path. Like weaving.....sometimes you just have to wait for that one thread to cross your path before you can go forward again.

Linda

I am still on sort of a semi vacation but this was sent to me.... thank you Blue... I appreciate this.
Kim
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut