"This is just a suggestion", The Threats Begin

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: "This is just a suggestion", The Threats Begin

Postby Kim » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:40 pm

LuisP wrote:Oh, I believe the truth has been seen, and not just by me, Tim, Morecool, Soloman or Josh.

It just takes some more time, to some.

To others, well, maybe it just doesn't matter. Which, by itself, may mean they also know it too, and just don't, yes, care. Afterall, she is entertaining in a twisted sort of way ! if you like twists, of course.

Regarding the Blue fool - mainly, that's what he is, and I've written it before, to his "face", so am not here writing by proxy - nothing worse than puppy love. It simply transcends reason. And gives ground, as abundantly seen, to even more foolhardy. Especially in old age.

In old age, "compensation mechanisms" play into action. What I mean can be illustrated by the (also old) adage "Good advice generally comes from those who are no longer able to give bad examples".

If you get what I intend to demonstrate.

Oh well, tempus fugit ....

And I could add a few more names to your list Luis. Let's start with Mikado and myself, Pladuim, Radomir, Fred, Geoff, Kestrel, the Traveler and his wife, and the first one I think who figured it out, Paul. There are more but I won't use their names because they still have contact with her. I agree that to others it doesn't matter because they just need to feel important, regardless how it makes them appear to others.

Regarding Blue, Mikado treated him as a friend,but when Blue saw Linda here and the way she was acting, all over him, he only had one thought on his mind. And believe me they were at it rather quickly. That's when I lost any respect for her. Right there she proved to me that family meant nothing to her. I can honestly say I never met 2 people who acted like rabbits, with the doe in heat. Can't say I blame Blue though, he had no attachments or commitments to anyone, so he did what a lot of men do, why not. Actually I kind of felt sorry for him. I think he really believed her when she told him she was leaving her husband and would move out here with him. Hmmmm, the way she talks now, maybe she is finally going to do it, you never know. And with the way Rose told her that she was lucky to have him back in her life, perhaps that is what is going on. And should I go on about them looking into real estate here? Maybe another time. After all I have to give her time to tell everyone how all this is lies.

Maybe someday, people will see what is there, in plain view. But, til then, time waits for no man. Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby StarCat » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:35 pm

LuisP wrote:Me too.
Started on my chin, and has been migrating North, to my temples.

Grey hair, and all the rest, doesn't make a fool of anyone.

Other things do.

You just have to be more careful.

Or not.

I worship a chaos god. That does not equate to careful. Except in blizzards.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Kim » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:44 pm

Grey hair, needing reading glasses, your children having children, all can be signs of old age, I have achieved them all. And yet, I love to color a picture, sit on the floor and build with Legos, run in the grass with a 2 year old, see things through a child's eyes. So I guess we can be both old and young at the same time, it's just what is important to you that helps you see the world with both the mind of your old self, and the eyes of your young self. Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby StarCat » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:57 pm

Reservoir time with the grandkids is great. This year will be even better because the older three can swim fairly well now. We also have the trips to the railroad museum planned out. Easter Bunny Express, Wild West Days, Trick or Treat Train and Santa. It's great. We have a blast, talk about family history with the railroads, and buy stupid stuff at the gift shop.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Kim » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:14 pm

Even they are growing up so fast. My oldest granddaughter is graduating in May. I don't know where the time has gone. I love spending time with them. All of my grandchildren can swim, except the baby, but she is a fish in the water lol. so I think she will be a quick learner. Love having them over to swim in the summer. Still working on spending more of the holidays with them, but it is getting easier each year, I know you understand what it has been like for me.
So, each year, a few more grey hairs but a LOT more smile lines. Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby LuisP » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:29 am

I can only truly hope to one day be equally blessed as you two fine young ladies !
As it is now, I’m struggling through a lot of teenage wings spreading with my daughter and her out of the nest experimental flights. Can be exhausting at times, and what is worse, in some other times it makes me act like an Oberscharführer with a death wish, which is not a pretty sight even to myself.
Thank God for my wife and her complicity wisdom, is all I can say, and thank. It is beautiful to see a kid blossom, but it is nerve wrecking too.

And yes, it ages a guy a lot !

Been trying to be careful, though.
LuisP
Commander

Postby Kim » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:46 pm

Amazing, linda has started a new thread on the token dedicated to Luis, someone she threw off of the token.
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:54 pm

LuisP wrote:I can only truly hope to one day be equally blessed as you two fine young ladies !
As it is now, I’m struggling through a lot of teenage wings spreading with my daughter and her out of the nest experimental flights. Can be exhausting at times, and what is worse, in some other times it makes me act like an Oberscharführer with a death wish, which is not a pretty sight even to myself.
Thank God for my wife and her complicity wisdom, is all I can say, and thank. It is beautiful to see a kid blossom, but it is nerve wrecking too.

And yes, it ages a guy a lot !

Been trying to be careful, though.

I remember those days quite well. Imagine it threefold lol. Yes, 3 girls, going through it almost together. And me, a single mom. Talk about getting grey fast lol. But, we all got through it, just like you and your wife will. Personally I think the boys were harder, yeah, went through it with 3 of them too. Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby LuisP » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:07 pm

Kim wrote: Amazing, linda has started a new thread on the token dedicated to Luis, someone she threw off of the token.

Er..(ahem) Kim, if I may, I would not give much weight to that. I had quit posting there a couple weeks before she “threw” me out. In fact, she only did it after I made my first post here in your site, so it was a post facto decision and one in no way her own.
But mine.

Meaning, I had left long before. I was not ever “thrown off” or “banned” … she “only forbade what she no longer had the power to consent”, poor thing .
As can easily be proved by checking the dates, if you so wish to trouble yourself.

About Bluie Boy, let me just make a small introductory note :

Fool : (noun \ˈfül\ ) a person who lacks good sense or judgment
Stupid : (adjective \ˈstü-pəd, ˈstyü-\ ) not intelligent, showing a lack of ability to learn
Buffoon : ( noun \bə-ˈfün\) clown

The above are from Webster’s, a fine, low-tech tool for the vocabulary challenged AND for crystal clarification of my usage of certain nouns and adjectives down in this posts.

So,
This guy is not only a Fool, but also a preeminently Stupid man and, as if not enough, a complete and utter Buffoon.

He thinks I am “drawing him out”, he dreams I want to “challenge” him, he drawls about me wanting to “confront” him, while … all the while, I look at talking to him as enthusiastically as I look forward to indulge in passive oral sex with a crocodile ... or active, now that too and just for the record !

Were he not a foolishly stupid buffoon, he would have taken notice that I have already told him everything I wanted to say, and said I would do it just ONE time. Because I simply have no interest in interacting with unethical cowards you parade themselves behind women.

Seems that my short stories are not only miscredited – not one of them is about him – but even, alas, misunderstood. For they are “time-out” to me, done with gusto and about a subject that is so ridiculous as to be funny, and therefore, inspiring.

Below, my post made elsewhere, to his “face”, where I said all that I had to say.
First lines are quotes from him and she. Mine, starts with me laughing.

by LuisP » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:07 pm

Just my ONE answer to him :
Linda ... speaking of masks, how about that Luis who started posting as though maybe English wasn't his first language and now has morphed into an author of some note penning short spy novels and speaking French. Or did he step into a time machine, attend college for a few years and then return to 2014?

and I am tempted to add. Put that in your pipe and smoke it... but thats just me... Linda

Hahaha … damn, that Bluey is also a self confessed ignoramus, suffering too from a “challenged education”.

And your pipe, Linda, it will be [i]you
who has to smoke it. Now check this :

Yes, English is not my first language. It may be hard for you to fathom Bluey, but here in Europe speaking English and French is a very common thing. No big deal. Now, if one here has the benefit of having had a good education and a modicum of brains while at it, which is precisely my case as already stated by me when in answering Rose’s question I said “important in my formation was reading books and having had very good teachers, sorry, nothing fancy”, then to master to some degree English is a very simple, easy and straightforward thing to do. It is a simple as pie language.

My French, alas, ça c’est une autre chose, parce que la langue est plus difficile que l’Anglais, plus riche et complexe, avec des nuances et de la poésie… de tel façon qu’il semble toujours qu’on parle comme des seigneurs, et par contre en Anglais je peut me donner le débasement de m’adresser à tout le monde comme un paysan.
T’as compris, ou bien ça est trop exténuant pour toi et ton cerveau de petit pois, malheureuse petite créature ?

Now, regarding my having “morphed into an author of some note penning short spy novels” …

It speaks volumes – does it not ? – that a simple joke I made with three “out of the blue” (no pun there), improvised short stories …. Is regarded by you with such awe as to classify me as “an author of some note” !!!

Damn, it was just a play made around Linda’s spy paranoia regarding some people here and it took me no effort, just fun, to churn it out and do it. Are you really that impressionable ? I must be really good, even better than I think I am and I think highly of me already !

“Or did he step into a time machine, attend college for a few years and then return to 2014?”

Well (ahem, arrhemm), yes I did “attend college for a few years”. That said, do you mean to say that for someone to have read Ian Fleming, Frank Miller and Enid Blyton requires “college education” ?? or having stepped into “time machines” ??

Hell, you’re not only an ignoramus.

You’re a fool.

Then again, no big surprise there. Your “armchair psychoanalysis” qualities have shown that to satisfaction. That, and also your unspeakable absence of ethics.

Need a lighter Linda ?
Smoking is bad to your health ... so just chew on it.

LuisP[/i]
LuisP
Commander

Postby StarCat » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:29 pm

So Luis, you say smoking is bad for your health, but elsewhere you mention lighting up a Camel. Am I to understand then, that you are in the habit of setting fire to Bactrian or dromedary creatures? Don't they take offense at that?

Cat
StarCat
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut