"This is just a suggestion", The Threats Begin

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: "This is just a suggestion", The Threats Begin

Postby Kim » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:26 pm

Re: LuisP hitting his stride
by Linda Brown » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:16 am

I don't think that Mikado has the foggiest notion about what is going on on the Hut...

As you can see from the last few messages there. if anyone bothers to go there.

And LuisP seems to be spending an awful lot of time talking about someone he considers a buffoon....But he knows as well as any of us that pwho are actually smart don't engage themselves in silly talk.... so what is happening there? Unless, of course there is a reason to be taking up space there on the HUT......

Good thing you are there Luis because without you Mikado wouln't have any conversation going on at the Hut except for Kim grousing about me being a rabbit as far as my actions... ( speaks the woman with six kids.... I find that funny.)

Mikado won't see whats happening.... and thats to your credit Luis P.

Linda

Funny how you tell everyone you are going to be away for awhile and wont be at your keys but you always seem to come out of the woodwork. Lol! yup thats me, the lady with 6 kids, and proud of it. And I raised them myself and taught them values and morals. And never gave them any reason to be ashamed of me or anything I did.
You would be surprised at what Mikado and I know Linda. You really shouldn't be so quick to judge people til you look at who is down the rabbit hole with you, what they know, and what they do. What an awakening it will be. Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:47 am

I am only going to say this once Linda, you fat f...ing cow. You either take down what you wrote about my son or so help me god you're husband and your daughter will find out everything I know about you. You don't know me or what I am capable of doing you stupid b..ch. I told you once before you can talk about me all you want but you better never let my son names or anything about him out of your mouth. You have crossed the line and I will not tolerate it, and I know for a fact that no one else will either. Be ready, you are in for a rude awakening as are your husband and daughter. Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:03 am

I can hear you thinking to yourself you have no worries cause no one will read what I wrote above but you are wrong. They will all know what a low life piece of garbage you are. What happened to my son was a tragedy, one I live with every day. Anything that has happened to you is by your own actions. To attack a mothers grief is the lowest thing anyone can do and you have just showed everyone just how ignorant and low you are. So again I say, take it down or there will be a war, one you will not win. Never mess with a grieving mother Linda !!!!
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:30 am

Re: LuisP hitting his stride
by Linda Brown » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:13 pm

And this is Kims response, of course in red. Not one, but two...

vie ... 2&start=40

I am only going to say this once Linda, you fat f...ing cow. You either take down what you wrote about my son or so help me god you're husband and your daughter will find out everything I know about you. You don't know me or what I am capable of doing you stupid b..ch. I told you once before you can talk about me all you want but you better never let my son names or anything about him out of your mouth. You have crossed the line and I will not tolerate it, and I know for a fact that no one else will either. Be ready, you are in for a rude awakening as are your husband and daughter. KimWhat we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. J. G.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by Kim » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:03 am

I can hear you thinking to yourself you have no worries cause no one will read what I wrote above but you are wrong. They will all know what a low life piece of garbage you are. What happened to my son was a tragedy, one I live with every day. Anything that has happened to you is by your own actions. To attack a mothers grief is the lowest thing anyone can do and you have just showed everyone just how ignorant and low you are. So again I say, take it down or there will be a war, one you will not win. Never mess with a grieving mother Linda !!!! What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?

My point is Kim.
Stop grieving...stop taking your pain out on me.... I had nothing to do with your sons death and attacking me for mentioning it does no good. You are wasting your energies. start doing something positive about it.

Have they found the person who murdered your son? LInda

Well you have shown your true colors Linda. Are you freaking serious, you tell me to stop grieving? You are freaking stupider than I ever imaged. Tell the sun to stop shining, tell the day to last forever, it just doesn't happen.
What I do here has nothing to do with my son so again i tell you, don't talk about him!! Do Something positive, ok then I will start posting phone numbers for your hubby and daughter next, their addresses, oh and believe me I won't forget about your grandson, you know, the one you never see!! Need I go on!! Never mess with a grieving mother Linda, we are ruthless and will stop at nothing!! I warned you!!
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:29 pm

And while we are on the subject Linda, did you find out who killed your precious Helen ?? So many things have been found out about her over the years. Your friend? She was your mothers "friend" and nothing more than your babysitter, who put up with you cause your mom was giving her a place to live. It's really amazing the things you can find out with just a little info and are willing to spend a few bucks, which I have no problem doing.
Maybe you need to ask those close to you, oh wait, it really isn't any of your business is it. Now people can see why your dad told people not to tell you anything, cause you like to make up stories and try to be the center of everyone's world, you know cause you are just sooo important.
And Linda if you really wanted to know about my son, you could have asked through email or pm, privately. Don't try telling everyone you dont have my email because we already went through that. You just did it this way to throw a knife, to get an emotional response from me, because that is how you operate. And then you try to turn it around and act like you were just acting as a concerned person, your usual "who me?, I wouldn't do anything so heartless" . Well, you are getting a response, not as emotional as I am capable of. Do you really want to start asking personal questions on an open forum? Bet my not giving you an emotional response as I truly could, really is a disappointment to you.
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:01 pm

well I gave Linda a chance to keep my son out of her mouth and she won't, so what will be written here is of her own doing. Remember Linda, you did this to yourself.
First question, have you been to Bel Alton MD. lately?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:07 pm

what I find so unbelievable about all of this Linda is that not one person on your forum has anything to say about what you are writing. It shows me that they are not that surprised how heartless and ugly you are.
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:53 pm

So, you have never been to that part of Md? When was the last time you saw your daughter, or grandson then? Ever hear of Doctor Spencer?
And I really don't think anyone on your forum cares what I have to say. But, I still believe that they are going to finally see you for what you are. Even they have to ask themselves what kind of woman could be so vindictive and hateful as to continually bring up such a heart-wretching topic. As I said before, you are the lowest of low.
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby LuisP » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:28 pm

I, for one, cannot sit, indifferently.

Anyone can have sons and daughters. They are called parents, with offspring.

And then there are Fathers and Mothers, with Sons and Daughters.

A Father’s grief for his lost Son or Daughter, is heartbreaking. But a Mother’s … is beyond description.

Both are Elemental.

I have the misfortune of having seen both. Not of my blood and flesh, I thank every day. For I still shiver when I remember what I saw.

Souls broken and naked by the Elemental.

No Father, much less a Mother, whatever at stake, would ever use Another’s grief for a Son or a Daughter. Ever.

Linda Brown did.

May she have a very long life.
LuisP
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:35 pm

Linda wrote:Postby Linda Brown » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:23 pm

Part of LuisPs response was

This interesting phrase which maybe CAT could explain better...
"Souls broken and naked by the Elemental." Broken by the Elemental.... REALLY?

and then he adds.....

"No Father, much less a Mother, whatever at stake, would ever use Another’s grief for a Son or a Daughter. Ever.

Linda Brown did.

May she have a very long life.

Using for WHAT LuisP? Tell me how I have been "Using Kims grief?" I see you using it... by mentioning it here.... toward what purpose? To align yourself with her in her fight against me? To use her grief and upset against me? Apparently that works for you...
.... May you live a long life too.

Linda

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 091#p27091

Well Linda, YOU were using it. Luis only commented upon you. Luis mentioned in response to what YOU wrote. So in your distorted view of the world, when someone responds to something you say, they are bringing up the subject. My, I bet that has brought you many opportunities in life. It may have worked to the point that you would run out of time in your "debate" class in High School according to your classmates but on a forum, it only shows the tenacity of a sick mind.

Doctor Spencer is a street. The street that your daughter lives on in Bel Alton, MD. So, I see you are very good at feigned ignorance. Want the name of Helen Towt's girlfriend? She was alive a year or so ago, my, the information one can get when they are willing to go out of their way. I find it truly amazing that you do not know the street that Jennifer, Sean and Cody live on...oh...feigned ignorance. Would you like the complete address? I mean afterall, you put up all my information and I not only had numerous phone calls but two individuals showed up. One good turn deserves another.

Your asking Kim is exactly how it appears...a tool to evoke a response based upon a tragic, heart wrenching experience...no, life altering. What bearing does it have on any interactions that you had with us? None Linda, absolutely nothing. You mentioned it to get exactly what you have gotten and then, as the true sociopath does, elicits and excuse that sounds plausible and then that same person goes back in and rewrites the initial post. Standing by you first reaction never was your strong point.

I am going to earn the wrath of Kim.

When the incident occurred, I remember Kim asking me to get in touch with you. That would have been January of 2010, right before I found Dave. Wonder why I sought him out? I never imagined it would turn out in the manner that it has. Anyway, she wanted you to get some help, you know, all the connections you have? I would laugh but this is not humorous in the least.

Well Linda, here is your answer, we have known "who" did it for a long while, probably two years and guess what? Not one of your hyped up supposed connections had a thing to do with it. Didn't need them for it would have been too complicated for them anyway. Afterall, the only thing Morgan could find would be the means to get high or some grass for DMT for they were his favorite topics of discussion. Morgan couldn't find his own ass with both his hands and a hound dog.

And as to the hobbit defending your actions, well, I would have thought that he would have just kept his mouth shut but then what do you expect, his nose is so far up your ass that you need to fart for him to breathe.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut