"This is just a suggestion", The Threats Begin

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: "This is just a suggestion", The Threats Begin

Postby wags » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:27 am

LuisP wrote:.
“We are slaves, deprived of every right, exposed to every insult, condemned to certain death, but we still possess one power, and we must defend it with all our strength for it is the last — the power to refuse our consent.”

Mikado and Kim
I know it is easy to speak when we are not the one at the receiving end of a frustrated and paranoid person’s cyber bully cyclical attacks, more so when those attacks are repulsively vicious, disgustingly vile and supremely venomous.

That is why I’d urge you to try - to really try - and pay heed to the words that precede my writing.

It is not the first time I seek succor from them. They were written by Primo Levi, a man who faced a - till then - truly unimaginable Attack, and that decided to fight it back. So as to keep his sanity. And, above all, to keep his Human Decency.

But please, take out the context. It is not relevant except to reinforce its Meaning.
And please, take in what he chose to do as the best way to Defeat, really defeat, what was attacking him .

He chose - and found Power in ! – simply by “to refuse our consent”.

That is why I urge you to refuse, to completely refuse, Your Consent to be disturbed, affected and conditioned by these attacks.

As to Fighting, and keep on Fighting, once again to my mind comes some Advice that I personally treasure, and so once again would like to share with you Both :

- Fight for what you have
- Fight for what was born in you
- Fight for who is with you
- Fight for those who love you
- Fight for your happiness

My thoughts are with you.

Keep well,
Luis

Yes. this is excellent Luis!
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:32 am

Isn't that the post office where Linda Leach was so viciously attacked by parties unknown a few weeks ago - CIA, FBI, AARP, SPCA ?

A good jest.

I can't quite make out the avatar now. It looks like a brown, street sign post on the corner of a dirt road in the desert.

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:26 am

Luis, thank you for your kind and wise words. I truly do try to avoid lowering myself to Linda's level but sometimes it is so hard. She has written many nasty things about me, even though I do not post often, that I have ignored. But, when it involves my child it is too hard to ignore.
Fight for what was born in you....what was born in me was and is a mothers instinct and love for her child.
Fight for those who love you....my son loved me and I will, til my last breathe, fight for his honor, integrity and memory.
Fight for your happiness....my children are my happiness and I will fight for everyone of them, in any way I can.
So you see Luis, it is hard for me to allow anyone to disgrace my sons memory. But I will try, because Linda is not worth my time or energy. Again, thank you Luis. Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:32 pm

Chris Knight wrote:Isn't that the post office where Linda Leach was so viciously attacked by parties unknown a few weeks ago - CIA, FBI, AARP, SPCA ?

A good jest.

I can't quite make out the avatar now. It looks like a brown, street sign post on the corner of a dirt road in the desert.

Andy

This should answer that for you Andy.

Re: FACING EVIL
Postby Linda Brown » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:04 pm

Kim has decided to post ( as her Avatar) the lane that leads to my house.
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby StarCat » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:17 pm

Okay, so Kim has a picture of a dirt road as her avatar. One could infer from that, that she's a fan of Jason Aldean. I happen to like Dirt Road Anthem. It reminds of some good times in Oklahoma.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:51 pm

Ah, Ruth Lane, of course.

I can see Hero's service station in the background now.

Andy
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:43 pm

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:54 pm

fruitbat... you said....

"I'd sum it up as "Do I move heaven and earth to get myself into a position to be looking into the eyes of my childs killer as the life leaves them" or "is it too difficult/illegal/dangerous/unethical for me to pursue"?

Whatever the answer to that is... its a distinctly personal one and totally up to only Kim. She already knows the answer to everything in front of her. Does she do EVERYTHING she needs to do to come face to face with her boys murderer?... or does she look away.... so that she will not have to see and recognize that face?

Linda Brown Pickering Resolute March 2015
From the Shadow of Giant Rock

Well Linda just keeps it up. She is really trying hard to make me think that Mikado had something to do with my sons death. If you read all her posts over there you too will see how she is such a manipulator. Well, sorry but she is a joke!! If you read between the lines you can also assume she knows and is possibly involved in what happened.
Well Linda, seeing you are soooo concerned about my son I should be as concerned about your daughter. Question 1: How did she get thrown from the horse? An experienced rider such as she is should know what she is doing. Question 2: Have you found out who her father is? Is it your husband or Dave, aka Bogie, aka Blue? (By her own admittion she didn't really know) A DNA test isn't that expensive Linda, you can even buy them over the counter at some stores. Or are you too scared to tell your husband why you need a cheek swab from him? Heck, maybe I'll get in touch with Maury to see if he can help you and he'll do it for free.
And for whoever is taking posts over to her tell her she doesn't need to worry about my son. I know what is going on, as does Mikado. It is none of her business or anyone else's for that matter. So again I say, leave him out of your mouth!!
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:51 pm

Chris Knight wrote:Ah, Ruth Lane, of course.

I can see Hero's service station in the background now.

Andy

Well Andy, I guess Linda is concerned about your post here. And I see she is starting to ask others if they know about my son. Wow, she sure is worried about it isn't she!! Does she have nothing better to do with her time, lol. We sure do keep her busy, getting all that free rent in her head. Kim

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:06 pm

And Andrew..suddenly there you are again with your silly two cents worth...... Nothing has worked has it?... oh well, just go to the next thing?.....

ttownsendbrown.com

By the way.....

Thats not Heros Market. Your research is as faulty as the people you have gathered around you! A discussion of what a good mother would do in this case is ridiculous.

Does she know who killed her son? Yet?

Linda Brown Pickering Resolute March 2014
From the Shadow of Giant Rock
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:50 pm

By golly, Kim. I do stand corrected, and by the Mother of Tall Tales as well !

A new building has apparently been built between Ruth Lane and Hero's Market since I was last in Yucca Valley, CA. Hero's Market is the next building down - I think you can see the roof as a white line on the left of the photo.

Here is what happens when a normal person is corrected. They admit they were wrong. They don't make up a bigger story to hide the fact that they were wrong, or in Linda Leach's case, telling tall tales.

Andy
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby StarCat » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:10 pm

And her comedy routine continues. There's mention of a cat in a front loading washer, and I don't have to look far to see who "ratted me out." Although ratting someone out, means that the person in question actually did something. An accusation isn't the same thing. Although not looking far, would point to Fruitbat, which he strenuously denies. I think I'll see if any of the cats want to get in the refrigerator or the dryer. I don't own a front loading washer.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Previous

Return to Conversations in the Hut