"This is just a suggestion", The Threats Begin

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: "This is just a suggestion", The Threats Begin

Postby josh84 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:16 pm

Kim wrote:
Re: The Hutchison Consortium Discussions
by Linda Brown » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:26 pm

And we have an enthusiastic supporter of John Hutchison ( read that anyway you want... in the same way that Nancy could be called a "supporter") over on the Hut.

Now you think that they are not connected? That this entire scam is NOT run by the same group? If you truly believe that then please convince me OK?

Look at the members that came in our direction from the Hutchisons

LuisP.Josh, Soloma auntiegravity...........Now LuisP has all but taken over the HUT. Can you see the undercurrents?

Linda

There she goes again, scams, conspiracies etc. what a joke. How can she honestly think that people are so stupid to believe all of this. Oh yeah that's right, she is the truth seeker, the all knowing, joke that is. As for undercurrents, better watch for rip tides Linda, they will pull you out farther then you are ready to go.

Your a real idiot Linda. check the date I joined that flying dutchmen you call the resolute. what a fucking liar. you twist crap until it don't look like crap anymore. at one time I believed you really had something to give the world and i see you do, a real good laugh.

I couldn't sit by and not say word, mikado is right, you are lower than the titanic.

Josh
josh84
Ensign

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:40 pm

StarCat wrote:"Fat frog's freakin ass." I like that phrase. Mind if I use it on my grandkids? I almost referred to myself as a bag lady today. In the lobbyy of the rec center no less. I was mean because I wasn't toting Rowan's bag of swim gear for her. She informed that I'm mean, which led to a near foot-in-mouth moment. I didn't completely sever my tongue when I bit it.

Cat

Absolutely Cat, you may. I have been known to use the following:

Flying Fat Frog's Freakin' Ass

Floating Frog's Fat Freakin' Ass

Fumbling Frog's Fat Freakin' Ass

I usually find a descriptive word beginning in "F" depending on the situation.

Your welcome to use any of those and be as creative as you want.

Mikado

PS: you do realize that the word I use is not "freakin'"?
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:43 pm

Mikado14 wrote:
Linda wrote:Re: LuisP hitting his stride

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:39 pm

And since when is it alright for her to hide behind the unfortunate death of her son while she barages me with charges that defame my character consistantly? When was that alright CAT?

Try reading the HUT a little more carefully. Thats probably where you will find the text for this....Kim has been handing out those notes constantly. How could you miss them???? Is it supposed to be alright because..... because why????

Her sons death is something that KIM brings up constantly, even when I do not. Mikado has mentioned it.... when I have not. She automatically flips to that to defend herself from what she has thrown out there about me.... as if it somehow gives her a free pass on her behavior. It does not!

She hides behind the loss of her son and uses it as her excuse for berating my character. This is not something that is easily understood and so I guess that maybe you were not here during most of those red lettered and tiresome rants against me.... and her threats about bringing my family into it......She has done that constantly and I am not supposed to finally be able to say... thats it... I have had enough?????

So I have told her to do that... given her permission to spill everything that she has been threatening for months.... instead of just her nasty inuendos ... lets see what she has to say.... she threatens plenty... its the old put up or shut up....

And using her sons memory to hide behind just will not work anymore. Linda

Linda, since you seem to make the claim that Kim brings it up all the time...show us...prove us wrong....here is your opportunity to do just that and vindicate yourself. Let everyone see exactly how bad we are.

Kim's rants at you have been in response to some derogatory comment you have made. You both have slung them at each other but you failed to realize how in August of 2011, you made a post stating that her son was killed over drugs. That is what precipitated the talk with the lawyer and you being stopped from being an admin at the Hut, of course doubt you will remember that.

Kim's threats about family stem from YOU bringing my family into it when you posted personal info, and continued to do so.

You drew first blood with her and you are too stupid to see it, in fact, denied like a true sociopath...."who me? did I do that?.....never"

Mikado

Still waiting Linda

Prove your statements. Don't ignore the question. Don't be the ass you are appearing to be. Answer the damn question and prove your statements.

Mikado

PS: I know you can't so just keep ignoring it. You are proving to be the sick sociopath you are.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:18 pm

Re: LuisP hitting his stride
by Linda Brown » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:22 pm

Mikado just being Mikado.... following the plans set out for him... and Kim is doing the same. Once they are made obvious its a waste of time to delve further into it all. Much to do Navigator....... Thank you for your kind words and support though. It helps.

Linda
From the Shadow of Giant Rock

Let's see all the support you have Linda. From my vantage point, all I see is the hobbit and he justifies it by saying all you were doing is asking a question.

Now let's see. This little feud has been going on for quite sometime. The gist of it all is not necessary for I am sure anyone reading is sick to death of hearing it. However, with that said, how is anyone to believe afterall that has been said that you would want to ask a sincere question out of concern? And if you were to ask a question out of concern, why would it be done in the manner that you chose?

What I see is exactly what I have stated, an attempt by you to elicit the reaction you have. I wonder what your motivations are in that regard. Is it because I have not been responding to you and rebutting you? Perhaps. Afterall, to recap past events, you did ask me to come to your forum and I did. I adhered to the rules we agreed upon but in the end, it didn't work out. Why? Well, Blue became involved and didn't want to "sit" in the same room as me. What room? The forum? Geez, he doesn't post and he probably isn't even a member and from what I recall, he isn't. Now, how is it that he would say we are in the same room? Linda was the one posting the so-called emails, I wonder how much editing was being done. Remember, I spent more physical time with Dave than Linda and had many a conversation with him and some of the sentence structure just didn't sound like him. Anyway, I believe Linda wanted a confrontation. Linda wanted me to confront her. Linda wanted rebuttals directed at her. For then, she could tout on a pole my literary head and say to all who would look upon it that Mikado can't keep his word. Just who didn't keep their word?

A long time ago, Andrew said that I was confrontational. I never felt that way, however, I will ask many questions which could appear as such. Over the course of time, just who is appearing to be the confrontational one? I have had no real confrontational acts with Linda since the Token debacle. Her and Kim were bantering back and forth but that wasn't enough for Linda. She had to get me involved. She knew exactly how to do it. Hit Kim on a personal note.

It worked for a few posts Linda but don't count on it continuing too much with me but I will say this, you really have Kim pissed. She already, since Thursday, has spent about a hundred bucks on research in regard to your precious Helen Towt. I will say this....birds of a feather...(you can finish it if you wish)(but add Zanesville in to it all)

In closing, where are all your other supporters? I see Cat posted a response to you and you come back at her as if she is not allowed to think freely. She can you know, she always could. I may not agree with her but I would sit and have a cup of coffee or a good meal with her any day. Might be some interesting conversations but that is life Linda. People are allowed to disagree and STILL respect each other.

So, where is the fruitbat? Where is wags? Where is re-rose? And everyone else who supports your actions? Maybe they have spoken and maybe not. Maybe others have and maybe not. I haven't been to your place of .....business.

And most of all, I want to know where in the hell the Blue boy is at. He has had so very much to say in the past, where are his comments now?

Remember Michelle Mitchell? You know her...right up from where Dave used to live? They call that identity fraud Linda but hell, I am sure with all your contacts it won't mean a thing.

Enjoy yourself,

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Kim » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:31 pm

Re: The Hutchison Consortium Discussions
by Linda Brown » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:33 pm
Mr. Twigsnapper once told me that to get an effective disinformation campaign going you didn't need to hand people their entire role. People in his line of work just picked people that would go that way naturally and then just gave them a little push. like a snowball turning into an avalanche....... they generally made up a much better and nastier campaign than the originator of the snowball could ever even dream up.

I believe that we are seeing that kind of operation in both the Hutchison Camp and the Mikado situation at the Hut.

I believe that they each have " controls" but generally what we are dealing with here are people who own their own nastyness completely.T they have been put into situations where it can bloom and prosper and do as much damage as their " handlers" need.

There is too much passion and co-ordination in the basic moves not to see that sort of plan at work.... but the little details.... thats left to each individual...

Look at the way that John ( actually I think that it is Nancy responding here.... its her spelling but his style... maybe he dictated the message... that might explain it)... but look at his upbringing and the problems that he has had in the past. Its almost as if he was " following instructions nicely from his controllers... but... when faced with someone as solid as Solar( and wags).... his seams went to the bursting point....

but before that John was collecting his Hobbits and selling his story through his Utubes quite sucessfully..... doing just what he was being encouraged to do.

Perhaps Solar and Wags have presented him with his first serious threat to the false front that they launched.....

I suppose that I too was worrisome to the Hutchisons because I so publically declared that I did not trust what either one of them was doing, especially Nancy..... suddenly LuisP was dispatched in our direction ... with a slew of others, directly from the Hutchison "camp" and they actively set about to disrupt the Cosmic-Token. One of them even admitted reporting directly back to Nancy.

I believe that there was an agenda at work there.... something else was happening beneath the view most of us are given.

And Mikado and Kim, as I have said before... are almost locked in a death spiral together... with his unresolved anger over losing his house the way he did ( really unfair, no doubt) and her grief over losing her son ( again... no one should have to shoulder that).... the two of them are almost the perfect pair to be put into a position that they find themselves now... They have been set up against me and everything I stand for...( eternally according to Kim) but neither of them ever admitting that there is something else pushing their buttons...........or if they do see it.... they agree with it....

Again... am I giving all of these people too much " benefit of the doubt" here.

Perhaps we are just seeing pure undiluted nastyness? Unrelated to other situations? Maybe there is nothing more to it than that. And they do it because is just feels good? Linda

wow all this spy talk is getting old. Unfortunately Twiggsnapper never taught you how to tell the truth. Doesn't look like anyone did. Here you go again....you start running your mouth, get caught with your foot in your mouth then try to back pedal. If you only knew what people think about you. You have completely degraded yourself to the world. I find it amusing actually. I could have ignored all you wrote but you deserved to have your ass handed to you. And still no word from your knight in blue armor? He is just as embarrassed by your actions here as I am sure your parents would be. Live with that Linda. It is a legacy I am sure your family will be sooooo proud of.
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:34 pm

Re: All about Helen Towt!
by Linda Brown » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:45 pm
Kim is busy redirecting the questions. Mikado is being his normal nasty self. I understand that Kim has spent alot of money looking up Helen Towt.

Perhaps I should spend the same money looking up police reports... but others can do it easily enough if they even cared.

Kims tragic problem is that she hasn't been able to come to terms with a sad situation....When a young man is left to die in the snow... why shouldn't drugs be suspected?
Robbery? A love triangle? A pissed off family member? Mikado has himself said that he has felt like taking a baseball bat to his neighbor... perhaps someone else had the same emotions toward Kims son.

Mikado says he knows who the culprits were? Did he actuallysay that? I am not so sure. He is very careful how he phrases his responses.

Kim has never actually said that drugs were not involved.... she just registered her upset that I would even ask it. (I still don't remember asking that but if I did.... so what?... its a rational question. Drugs cause many deaths every year and most of them are violent. Why shouldn't the question be asked?)

. All Kim is doing right now is using that upset with me as a reason to attack me.... when its not really the reason to start with....I believe that she is under instructions to mount this kind of attack and she is the one using her own son to get that done. And she calls me nasty?

Linda

ok she still can't keep my son out of her mouth. Keep your f***ing thoughts to yourself. You have open the gates now you low life cow.
Let's see....why did your brother leave home and live with his aunt? Any guesses folks? Why doesn't that part of her family bother with her?
Who was Helen actually dating when she lived with you? Oh and let's not forget the big one...who killed Helen? (I'm sure her warped mind will come up with some spy crap)
Why won't her hubby buy her another car? (Because she can't keep her pants on around other men) Better to keep her on a short leash.
Why doesn't Linda know where her daughter lives?
Why is Linda still hiding her lover from her family? She really doesn't have to for much longer.
Why is it whenever one of her stories start to unravel it is all a conspiracy against her?
And when is all the science and technology she has promised to share with the world going to appear?
And where is everyone Linda? Where is everyone who started the journey with you? How about you answer that.
I know, you have no answers, you live in a world of lies.
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:37 pm

So Linda, this look familiar?

tit.jpg
tit.jpg (10.65 KiB) Viewed 2701 times

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Kim » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:41 pm

i forgot a big question Linda seems to be avoiding now, as she back pedals with her tail between her legs, where is your Blue Linda? Has he finally saw the real you? Seems I was right, looks like he is ashamed of you.
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:41 pm

Linda wrote:Re: All about Helen Towt!
Kim is busy redirecting the questions. Mikado is being his normal nasty self. I understand that Kim has spent alot of money looking up Helen Towt.

Perhaps I should spend the same money looking up police reports... but others can do it easily enough if they even cared.

Kims tragic problem is that she hasn't been able to come to terms with a sad situation....When a young man is left to die in the snow... why shouldn't drugs be suspected?
Robbery? A love triangle? A pissed off family member? Mikado has himself said that he has felt like taking a baseball bat to his neighbor... perhaps someone else had the same emotions toward Kims son.

Mikado says he knows who the culprits were? Did he actuallysay that? I am not so sure. He is very careful how he phrases his responses.

Kim has never actually said that drugs were not involved.... she just registered her upset that I would even ask it. (I still don't remember asking that but if I did.... so what?... its a rational question. Drugs cause many deaths every year and most of them are violent. Why shouldn't the question be asked?)

. All Kim is doing right now is using that upset with me as a reason to attack me.... when its not really the reason to start with....I believe that she is under instructions to mount this kind of attack and she is the one using her own son to get that done. And she calls me nasty?

Linda

Geez....it is almost off the scale!

bullmeter.jpg
bullmeter.jpg (8.17 KiB) Viewed 2701 times

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:20 pm

Linda wrote:Re: All about Helen Towt!

I'm nasty? Your the low life that, totally out of no where, asks a personal question that has no relation to you, your Father or anything in regard to the Hut. As to spending money, yes Linda, you would know that if you were serious about research. It costs money to get answers from courthouses etc but then, what the hell would you know about proper research, sociopaths just make up anonymous individuals to offer information.....LMAO!

Linda wrote:Perhaps I should spend the same money looking up police reports... but others can do it easily enough if they even cared.

Please Linda, do it. In fact, it is the Reading, PA police department. Instead of spending money to meet Blue, spend some for real answers. ....Just a thought, are you still spending for the room and his food when you meet? That desperate are you? hmmmm

Linda wrote:Kims tragic problem is that she hasn't been able to come to terms with a sad situation....When a young man is left to die in the snow... why shouldn't drugs be suspected?

For once you are absolutely correct. And when the local gas station is robbed and the attendant is killed they also suspect drugs is the reason. Oh....and don't forget to mention that his wallet was empty of everything, including ID.

Linda wrote:Robbery? A love triangle? A pissed off family member? Mikado has himself said that he has felt like taking a baseball bat to his neighbor... perhaps someone else had the same emotions toward Kims son.

Better watch it Linda....you might have pissed off some of the alphabet agencies in talking too much about them. Remember, your the one who used to say that people disappear and heartattacks from nowhere.....be careful....don't want anything happening to you for where could anyone get the amount of drama and entertainment for next to nothing that you offer?

Linda wrote:Mikado says he knows who the culprits were? Did he actuallysay that? I am not so sure. He is very careful how he phrases his responses.

Fer chris sakes....answer a question directly that you insist upon and you still interject the spy crap and your own insecurities. Hmmmm, they call that projection.

Linda wrote:Kim has never actually said that drugs were not involved.... she just registered her upset that I would even ask it. (I still don't remember asking that but if I did.... so what?... its a rational question. Drugs cause many deaths every year and most of them are violent. Why shouldn't the question be asked?)

Okay....now get this straight. You deny ever posting that you said it and now you are admitting to it. And then in paranthesis you add that you don't remember asking but then you offer a justification, just in case you did say it.

Wow...I do so hope that someone smarter than I can see exactly what you just did for it certainly is a text book sociopathic admission with the true sociopathic justification for doing it.

You really take the cake....well....sorry, wasn't saying you are fat mind you but you appear to like cake...

Linda wrote:. All Kim is doing right now is using that upset with me as a reason to attack me.... when its not really the reason to start with....I believe that she is under instructions to mount this kind of attack and she is the one using her own son to get that done. And she calls me nasty?

You are truly an arrogant person. You come out of the blue (actually, he comes out of you...right?) and claim that Kim is attacking you....oookkkkaaaaayyyyy. So, the sociopath is performing a psychoanalysis of Kim's actions that were generated out of the asking of a personal question, that has been defended as being a compassionate question mind you, by the sociopath and then twisted into a statement that Kim is NOW mind you, doing all this under the instruction of some nefarious individual to attack the sociopath in posts.

Wow...you just keep proving my point.

Please get the help you need Linda. Maybe the next time Rose and you talk she can talk some sense into you.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut