"This is just a suggestion", The Threats Begin

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

"This is just a suggestion", The Threats Begin

Postby Kim » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:08 pm

----- Original Message ----- From: "Linda Brown" <lindabrownxxxxxx@gmail.com>
email from Linda wrote:To: "kim_c58" <kimxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2014 9:13 PM

This is just a suggestion. Take the remark about "Blue" and the picture down.

I have no problem with plastering your picture all over the forum.
Don't have to identify it but everyone will know. You want to do this?
Its really up to you Mikado.

Linda

Suggestion noted and ignored. I did want him to put a better pic up but now it will stay. Do you seriously want to start this again Linda? Do you really need to be the center of attention so desperately? I stopped posting long ago even though you continued, and I am really not in the mood for these games but I will not be silent anymore. This forum is reopening to give others a chance to sit and talk among like minds without all the perceived spy games that exist elsewhere. It will also be where others can post their thoughts, ideas and contribute to others discussions without fear of censorship, editing, and deletions. So, do YOU want to do this? Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Re: "This is just a suggestion", The Threats Begin

Postby Kim » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:01 pm

Linda from Token wrote:Re: Communicating with Mikado
by Linda Brown » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:39 am

vie ... =37&t=1083

Thank you Kim for posting such a good picture of the pretty blonde lady and Mikado.
I don't recognize her. Is that supposed to be you? But thats certainly Mikado isn't it? .... Perhaps a few years earlier before the weight of the world was placed on his shoulders?..... Now at least Mikado will be easily recognized by those who are going to be anxious to speak to him about his recent developments... and since he has decided now to be a public figure its much better for his credibility to have his face connected to his words.

In any case.... its different than the Fox. Thankyou Trickfox for the suggestion.... Linda.

You can be so amusing at times. You act as though his picture hasn't been seen. It is common knowledge that Trickfox had already shown his picture to many people. As well as someone who shall remain nameless, has shown pictures of his work. And believe me it was all my idea to change the avatar, and yes, as you well know it is me,and I don't hide behind a big floppy hat. As to your comment about the blonde lady, there is much you will never understand, shame really. Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:36 pm

I am posting this here because this will be where I put any references to Linda. This forum is meant for other things and I will not drag any bickering between Linda and myself anywhere else.

I know you are reading this Linda, so here is something for you to think on.

You are already copying posts from here to your forum, have you nothing better to do, you know, like working with others to put your fathers name out there. I do not now or ever have had control over Mikado. As a for instance, I told him he was a fool to go back to your forum because you were only looking to make a fool of him. But he was so sure you were truly looking for his help, unfortunately I was proven right.

You seem to think I am like Nancy, thank you. From what I have read of her, she seems very honest and open, of herself and her work. So to me that is a compliment.

As to the " filter" through which I see the world, when you have lived my life then you have the right to "think" you know how my mind works.

So all I can say is, maybe now you can start getting some quality posts on your own forum, instead of seeing what other forums are posting, which seems to be your forte. You know, it has occurred to me, if not for other forums, you really wouldn't have much to do. Most of your time is spent criticizing what everyone else has posted and try to make them either enemies or spies, whatever suits your fancy at that time, nothing much about your father or his work at all. Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:22 pm

Linda at token wrote:Re: Looking again at the HUT
by Linda Brown » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:52 pm

recent from the Hut.... and yes Kim... I do keep track of what you are saying....

"You seem to think I am like Nancy, thank you. From what I have read of her, she seems very honest and open, of herself and her work. So to me that is a compliment.

You just keep thinking that Kim, others know different.

It doesn't surprise me that you feel a kinship to her. Linda

Linda, I know this is asking a lot from you because you only want your followers to read what you want them to read, not what is all written, but if you are going to copy and paste what I write, why don't you take the whole post. Is it because you are so afraid of the written words you can not contradict? Is it because you are afraid others will make their own decisions on what is truth and what is twisted with your words?

Oh and I do read what you post and again I will tell you, I never did or ever would call your hubby, not worth my time actually. So please do yourself a favor and tell the truth. If you can prove I called him please feel free to tell the world how and what I said, I'd like to know.

And as to anything I wrote about you before, which you feel you must bring back up, please let everyone know that I only wrote what you yourself told me in confidence, sorry can't and won't keep a secret when you make it a point to keep bringing me into your drama. Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:39 pm

hypocrite. (1) A person who engages in the same behaviors he condemns others for. (2) A person who professes certain ideals, but fails to live up to them.

When someone accuses another of something they really should look into a mirror first.
I am being accused and threatened with libel by Linda because I allow posts to stay as they are written. Sorry I believe in freedom of speech. I can not and will not tell people how and what to think. I will delete if I feel it necessary, as to language, inappropriate topics that go beyond free speech and are libel.

I just wonder why it is called libel when someone posts here their opinions but Blue and others seem to be able to post anything he- she wishes, because Linda says so lol. Kind of ironic don't you think. Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:05 pm

here we go again wrote:Re: Communicating with Mikado
by Linda Brown » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:16 am

Fruitbat. I think that you tried and thats all I could ask of you. There will be others now who will take care of Mikado...

Onward. Linda
From the Shadow of Giant Rock

I guess I missed FB joining, must have been out. I think I understand now what was going on. FB wanted all the benefits of communicating without being a member. How is that trying? I truly don't understand this, unless he is afraid of being forced off the token as others have been.

I gather this is just another little attempt of Linda's to try to scare Mikado with her alphabet agency's lol. You know what amazes me the most, she is always talking of others taking care of her problems, then why does she still have so many people trying to discredit her. Well, if "others" now will be taking care of Mikado, please at least introduce yourselves like real people. It's nice to put a face to an accuser.

For someone who has all these "spies" watching all that Mikado does, she doesn't have a clue, and that is what I find sad. She truly knows nothing.
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:20 pm

Linda's threats wrote:Re: Communicating with Mikado
by Linda Brown » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:25 pm

And Chew on this Mikado. I LIKE the picture of the gentleman that you have chosen to use as your Avatar.... recently posting under it

vie ... 991#p31991

Location: And may I present the great Morgan!...er..I mean Logan...No...It is the GREAT BLUE Coward

YOU are the one who has manufactured lies upon lies upon lies. You and your partner think that you can just write whatever you want... that my husband had anything to do with your parents being upset? NOT TRUE. That my daughter is not sired by my own husband?..NOT TRUE.... that you have done anything meaningful or substantial regarding promoting my Dads work NOT TRUE.

Well someone recently said to me that when someone writes something on the internet and you do not move to counter that information then others have a tendency to believe it.

I will not allow those falsehoods ( and others ) to stand.

So you had better look over all that you have written and allowed Kim to put up on the HUT. If it is NOT TRUE.... we will be talking about that.

Linda

This is in response to another post from Linda. If she would just keep us out of her mouth, then I wouldn't have to come back. But, I am seriously starting to think she enjoys all the drama. She can call me anything she wants, at least I have always been a faithful and true partner.

Well, start talking Linda. First the addition to the heading under Mikados avatar, the great blue coward, how true. Can't he post for himself, Linda? Is everyone supposed to believe that all these posts are sent to you, for you to post? How humorous. Another joke.

Now, to the falsehoods you speak of. The one I speak for is the one about your daughter. You yourself told me that she wasn't his. You yourself told me that your husband is a controlling moron. Hell, every time you went away it seemed like something happened to one of your puppies, remember what you told me about that? I do. Remember the night he left the water on in the stable For the horses, blamed you and took it out on you, I do. I remember a lot. Has he even gotten you a car yet? In one of your posts you said you couldn't even get to town cause your truck was broke down. Can't your husband fix it, or won't he? Easier this way to keep you at home.

Now should I go on about Dave, the great blue coward? Do you really want this Linda? Just continue, I will.

As to not allowing things to stand, who do you think you are? There are many things you have written that are vile, heartless and low, should they be allowed to stand? How is that supposed to work? You can say whatever you want, people are to believe it, and others have no say in anything? Are you serious? What makes you think you are so special? You are nobody special. You just want to ride on your "fathers" coat tails. Try standing on your own feet Linda, if you dare. But be careful, you may fall, hard.

So, are you threatening court again? Well, be prepared, because we can prove all that we say with evidence and witnesses. And I look forward to Twigsnapper and Morgan having to show their faces, as will everyone else I believe. And what will Blue have to say on the stand? Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:09 pm

Well first, too tired to keep copying and pasting things from Linda to here. I wonder why she is going back years to post things? Can't find anything new to complain about so you have to go there. Second, I guess this would be a good time to tell everyone how you, Linda, set them all up, with Mikado coming to your forum during the Hutchison affair, and then ranting and raving how he was this and that and you had to throw him off your forum. Do you remember the email you sent him? I have it, should I post it for all to see. You want everyone to believe that he is the bad guy, do you really want them to see the truth, what is "happening behind the scenes here"? It's funny how you asked Mikado to come over to your forum to help you and he never once did anything to break your trust and you treated him the way you did, all for the benefit of the people on your forum, so they would see him as the evil one. How this was all a farce, and they were all lied to. We can go there. Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:32 pm

Linda wrote:Can't find anything new to complain about so you have to go there. Second, I guess this would be a good time to tell everyone how you, Linda, set them all up, with Mikado coming to your forum during the Hutchison affair, and then ranting and raving how he was this and that and you had to throw him off your forum.

I didn't rant and rave about him. If those who know will read my reasons. I threw him off because he and Blue were never going to be able to be in the same Forum at the same time and frankly I honor Blues presence more there than I do Mikados. It was actually that simple.

He and Blue were never going to be able to be in the same forum...... how funny. Blue doesn't even seem to be a member on your forum. "He" is just someone who supposedly is sending all these messages to you. He is not posting himself at all. So where is your logic there? Maybe you should explain that if you can.

As for you allowing anything lol. Who are you to think you can tell anyone what they can write, that it has to meet your approval? You truly are pathetic. Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:53 am

Linda wrote:Re: Communicating with Mikado
by Linda Brown » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:32 am

And this snide little comment I couldn't leave alone... sorry

She can call me anything she wants, at least I have always been a faithful and true partner.

Perhaps..... but how many husbands have you had? Four? Five? And Mikado doesn't even count on that register. So your idea Kim of being a " true partner" is transient at best. Linda

You just have to show your ignorance Linda. You know nothing about me, so everyone who reads this can know the TRUTH, something you wouldn't know if you tripped on it, I have only been married once, and I never slept around on him. Sorry to disappoint you Linda. Your words once again are pure fiction. Pretend to at least have a clue when you post something. For fun, how about you tell me who all my "husbands" have been. Seeing you are all knowing, let's have fun with it. And I will name your husband, hell I can even tell you when and where you were married. You want to say stupid things, back it up Linda. Let's see how much you know. Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Next

Return to Conversations in the Hut