"This is just a suggestion", The Threats Begin

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: "This is just a suggestion", The Threats Begin

Postby StarCat » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:02 pm

The end portion of your post, that Linda's name would still be here in any case, is a well presented point Kim.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Kim » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:54 am

Well here we go again. Linda with her threats. And whoever is taking these messages to her (and believe me I am not stupid as to who it is) be my guest!! I WANT her to see it!!

Re: Looking again at the HUT
by Linda Brown » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:19 pm

As some of you already know there is going to be a BIG conference in Joshua Tree and many of the people there will be discussing the work of T. Townsend Brown.

Does this mean that if one of them happens to get interested in Googling Dads name that when they type up ttownsendbrown.com they will be met with the " You have been permanently banned" message.

In this bunch when something quacks like a conspiracy duck, and shits like a conspiracy duck then it IS ONE.... and once that mantle settles around KIMS neck... things will never be the same in her world again.

Linda
From the Shadow of Giant Rock

As far as things never being the same in my world again, bring it on!!!!!!!!!! I am freaking tired of your damn games and your stupidity. Whoever looks up this forum will see you for what you truly are. I don't need to spell it out for everyone here. You were, are, and will always continue to be a disgrace to your family name!! Why doesn't Linda need to know, as her father supposedly said? Because she lives in a fantasy world and to tell her anything only helps her create a bigger lie to live. As you continue to bring me up in your conversations with yourself, then I shall start all over with everything you have ever told me. That way people won't have to search through the forum. It will be right there in front of them.

So where do you want me to start Linda. With your infidelity, with your disgusting hygiene ( a week in a trailer and never took a shower!!), your continuous lying about your life, how you "time traveled" to Ireland and the Bahamas, how the guy you are cheating on your husband with was a big time spy, NSA, "hero" of all time and dimensional travel?

So Linda where shall I start, you tell me. Oh, and your name was never taken off the membership, but it sure was fun to have you think it was.

Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:09 am

As we can see she has edited her post.

Re: Looking again at the HUT
by Linda Brown » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:19 pm

As some of you already know there is going to be a BIG conference in Joshua Tree and many of the people there will be discussing the work of T. Townsend Brown.

Does this mean that if one of them happens to get interested in Googling Dads name that when they type up ttownsendbrown.com they will be met with the " You have been permanently banned" message?

I understand if you Google that at the Joshua Tree Library.... thats the message that you will get! IMAGINE permanently banning a LIBRARYs IP!!!. Has that happened in the Yucca Valley LIBRARY too? Worth taking a look, if I can find my danged card.

Can you imagine if someone from the Conference learned about this? Like Richard Dolan maybe.... or gasp... someone else as well entrenched in Conspiracy theories and dead set against them!

In this bunch when something quacks like a conspiracy duck, and shits like a conspiracy duck then it IS ONE.... and once that mantle settles around KIMs neck... things will never be the same in her world again.... or anyone associated with her.

Linda

Just for reference, most people don't need to go into a library to use the internet. I am sure if the people at this Conference want to look up anything, they have the technology needed to do so, without a library's wifi. Not everyone has to go to the library for information, there are some of us who actually have the know how to find things out on line and by talking to actual people.

And is that a threat to the people on this forum Linda or to my family or to both? You are crossing a fine line again.

Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Jeeves » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:22 am

With all of Linda Browns mental problems, it makes me think about when she might have begun to lose her grasp on reality. Was it when she needed her dad (as sons and daughters do need their dads) and he practically abandoned the Browns for long periods of time and kept them in poverty many times? No explanation as to his location or what was so important.

I think she began to dream it all up to fill the father-shaped vacuum in her soul that Brown left her. From the evidence, it appears Brown chose research over family. For a dad to leave that as a legacy for a son or daughter is abhorrent. That may sound harsh to say it, but the evidence is damning.

Why did Linda Browns brother leave his home and family as soon as he was able? Why did Dave run away from Brown as fast as he possibly could? Brown left the Navy to avoid a court marshal. For what is clear. Occams Razor can make many stories make more sense. Was Browns family just a cover story?

Just Ask Jeeves
Jeeves
Ensign

Postby Kim » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:55 am

Jeeves,

I agree with everything you have said. not everyone who is more or less abandoned by their father (or mother in some cases) turns to fantasy as she did. I think maybe being left in poverty and no one to turn to when a father is needed put her on that path. An older brother could have helped fill some of that void but he left as soon as he could.

As I found out, there was much about Brown that his daughter did not know, and I think that is why she is so angry. People have seen the truth about him and her fantasy world is falling apart. And I agree, leaving research papers and nothing more as a legacy is an insult. Nothing makes up for deserting ones family, no matter how much Linda praises the mans greatness. It just isn't there. His family was nothing more than a cover up, and the truth is, as Linda loves to say, bubbling to the surface.

Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:02 pm

Jeeves wrote:With all of Linda Browns mental problems, it makes me think about when she might have begun to lose her grasp on reality. Was it when she needed her dad (as sons and daughters do need their dads) and he practically abandoned the Browns for long periods of time and kept them in poverty many times? No explanation as to his location or what was so important.

I think she began to dream it all up to fill the father-shaped vacuum in her soul that Brown left her. From the evidence, it appears Brown chose research over family. For a dad to leave that as a legacy for a son or daughter is abhorrent. That may sound harsh to say it, but the evidence is damning.

Why did Linda Browns brother leave his home and family as soon as he was able? Why did Dave run away from Brown as fast as he possibly could? Brown left the Navy to avoid a court marshal. For what is clear. Occams Razor can make many stories make more sense. Was Browns family just a cover story?

Just Ask Jeeves

Jeeves...whoever You are?
This is Mikados forum where DUE DILIGENCE reigns, so!
"Evidence"
What evidence do You have to support the accusations You have posted in the above?
1."Linda Browns mental problems"
2."Kept them in poverty"
3" Chose research over family"
4 "Brown left navy to avoid court martial, for what is clear"

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Jeeves » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:19 pm

kevin,

Oh my. I am not sure how to respond.

Have you read Paul Schatzkin's book ? You have been on these forums much longer than I have been.

Jeeves...whoever You are?
This is Mikados forum where DUE DILIGENCE reigns, so!
"Evidence"
What evidence do You have to support the accusations You have posted in the above?
1."Linda Browns mental problems"
2."Kept them in poverty"
3" Chose research over family"
4 "Brown left navy to avoid court martial, for what is clear"

No. 1 - obvious to any unbiased observer.

No. 2 - Paul Schatzkins book per Linda Browns words. To be fair, many times they were not in poverty. I should have not said 'kept'. It appears that generally, when he was with his family, they lived well, and when he was away, they did not. My error.

No. 3 - obvious to any unbiased observer.

No. 4 - Paul Schatzkins book, official / historical documentation, and per Linda Browns words.

I have nothing against Browns research, but the cult of personality that Linda Brown thrives on is a straw man. Brown was as failable as any man.

Just Ask Jeeves
Jeeves
Ensign

Postby kevin » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:11 pm

Jeeves,
So We have two "obvious" and two referrals to Pauls book.
Not really EVIDENCE, obvious to any unbiased observer, nes pas?

I have read, as such Pauls book, in bits over years.

I personally went were the work was, for many years, I would rather have been with My family, but needs must.
The NEEDS in Dr Browns case were perhaps of such a level .as to be covered up to disguise many hungry eyes.
That covering up will have led to many false trails been created also, obvious to the most unbiased observer, surely?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby DavidG » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:36 pm

Your reply is more personal opinion, than evidence, Jeeves, heresay, speculation, or what have you....the entire Linda Brown timeline has likely only been truthfully told in person to a few, whereas the rest of us are left to search through writings and old clippings, and historical references, many times of which we cannot determine who made up or referred to them.

To look into the Linda Brown world, is as a door to Wonderland.....bringing forth more questions than answers...that is why I myself left the "fold" as I could not do due diligence on a subject which is slathered with so much frosting, as to never see the cake inside.

Kim and Mikado, I wish you the best in your trials through all this, the health is more important than the worry and discontent trying to decipher the Brown legacy seems to bring with each new question...sure, it will rear its head now and then, but your utmost need now is supporting each other and doing what it takes to enable you both to follow through later with that which you have so passionately delved into.

I would love to see Lindas presentation....it would answer a plethora of unanswered questions...better than any visit to the coin based forum can supply to the fertile mind.

Visiting the coin based forum only makes one sit back and ask the ubiquitous question...WTF happened here?
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:46 pm

As far as anything to do with Brown, no matter what is said, if it contradicts what Linda says it is either false or a cover-up. If you read what Linda writes, you will see how she thinks. In her mind, her father was and still is the only person who has ever done anything of importance. No matter what is talked of, she will try to make people believe it was her fathers idea, his thoughts, his accomplishments. He was involved with everything that had the slightest mention of time travel, ufos, talking to people from the future. You name it he did it, but it is all secret, shhhhhh.

That is how she tries to get people to believe everything she says about her fathers life and his "accomplishments". Everything he did was cloaked in secrecy. So no one can get the answers to the questions they ask, because it is still all behind the curtain, and can't be talked about.

David, my health will not dictate how I live. I will live as I always have. I will not let it get me, I will beat my health problems. I was, am, and will continue to be a survivor, no matter what is thrown at me. I have good days and bad days, just like everyone else. I will not sit back and continue to let Linda throw out her threats to me and everyone involved with me. Her threats to me mean nothing, but when she starts throwing out threats to everyone involved with me I take that as my family, my friends and everyone on this forum. And I take that personally. Sorry but I will not back down, she is the one who continues to threaten me and now, all of you and everyone I know, and I have finally reached the limit I will take.

Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut