"This is just a suggestion", The Threats Begin

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: "This is just a suggestion", The Threats Begin

Postby Kim » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:28 pm

Re: All about Helen Towt!
by Linda Brown » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:27 pm

From the above link.....

"UFO researcher Thomas J. Carey, coauthor of "Witness to Roswell," states that: "We believe some of the stuff was loaned around, but the main repository was the foreign technology division at Wright-Patterson. "We've heard stories over the years of people who say that they're still trying to figure out what that stuff is."
I guess that I need to put Thomas J. Carey on my list of people to talk with... " some of the stuff was loaned around"??????? what did he mean by that? loaned around to whom? IT reminds me suddenly of Sarbachers lab in Washington... I know that he was given " stuff " to test... and William Lear mentioned " stuff " that was being tested.... in fact the word " stuff " became sort of a particular code word for things unexplained. <g> ......Linda

And here she goes again. I keep forgetting that she thinks herself so important that all these people will talk to her. Who is she that she thinks she is entitled to be in the know about all this "stuff?" Lol it's a shame that she continues to use the "I'm Linda brown, TTBrown was my dad" campaign. I think she is finally seeing that that doesn't hold as much clout as she wishes it did. All of her "I know", "I heard", and "I remember" isn't giving her the attention she wants. So she just keeps picking at straws for attention. I am quite happy to give her all the attention she wants because it is showing people just how she is. I think people are starting to realize what happened to all the others that started with her on her little journey. They saw the truth and walked away. She could never deliver anything she promised. All she has done and continues to do is drag her fathers name through the mud with all her stories and continued lies.
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:18 pm

Re: Messages in BLUE
by Linda Brown » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:44 am

Linda ... as trying as Kim has been of late, it may be easy to forget that when a missile lands there is little point in blaming the missile for the destruction. That responsibility lies with who aimed the missile and pushed the button. As unbelievable as it may seem, given the level of negative emotion she has invested in this situation, she is in some sense, an innocent bystander.

a bystander I believe..... I notice that Nancy Hutchison has logged on to the HUT. I was wondering how long it would take her. I guess that she has figured LuisP has finally prepared the groundwork for her adequately.

I am not missing the trips through the giggle weeds either Hobbit......And Blue I agree that the buttons that were pushed were indeed from someone else.

Linda

And once again Linda posts as Blue, because he can't post on his own.

First I'll respond to the one who is writing as Blue...actually there is no one behind anything I do or write other than myself. I aimed the missile, pushed the button and now I am going to sit back and watch what happens.

Now onto what Linda has written as herself....I will admit to one thing here. There was someone who did begin this and it was you. You were the one who started writing about things that had no place here. I gave you a chance to stop but you just had to keep it up so now anything that happens is on you. I plan on staying here and making sure whoever reads this knows what the real Linda brown is, how low she is, the depths she will go to for no other reason than to try to make herself look like the victim. I noticed something though Linda, how many chances did I give you to shut up and keep my son out of your mouth? But you wouldn't. Then I started asking you some questions. Funny how,that worked, you couldn't answer the questions put to you without looking like an ass so you all of a sudden say, "oh, I am done with this", and you stop. Oh well, sorry but I am not going to stop. I am going to make sure I bring over your posts to here and respond to them. Let people make their own minds up about you, without them having to worry about getting you mad at them. For some reason some people need your approval. That's fine, more power to them.

Well that is my two cents worth for this post. Remember I am watching and I am not going anywhere.
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:54 am

It seems Linda is running out of things to talk about. She has started a new thread called Before Roswell.
Imagine, she is now going to make her father all part of the UFO investigation. It amuses me how anytime something happened in his life that she was not filled in about, it is because of a BIG cover-up. But we all know the reason why "she need not know."
First, she goes on again about the mysterious reason her dad "resigned" from the navy. Do we really need to go there again.
Second, any time something comes up, no matter what, her father was an important part of it. So now we can almost be guaranteed he was involved with the Roswell incident.
Thirdly, and now we bring Helen into the fold. As most of you have already realized, Helen has only been bought up lately because Linda needed a new subject matter to get people's attention.
Just a heads up, I'm going to have fun with this one.
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:17 am

Re: BEFORE Roswell
by Linda Brown » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:32 pm

I do however remember in later years ( 1960) that Dad and I drove down to Leesburg so that he could have meetings there in Judge Phillips office. I was never invited ( and wouldn't have wanted to go anyway.... Judge Phillips smoked these horrendous and stinky cigars.... his office stank from the smoke)..though I know he never puffed away in my Dads presence the entire office smelled like the inside of a cigar.

I remember Helen coming home and washing her hair before dinner at night because that odor was in her hair and she hated that....Dad suffered through it when he visited the Judge... but it was not easy for him to do... which tells me that these were no social meetings he was having.... but had the IPU disbanded by then? And if so.... what was still happening with Judge Phillips?

I also remember directly after Helens death that Charles Miller wrote that he had gone to see " The Judge" in Leesburg. Had he just gone to tell Judge Phillips about Helens accidental death... or was there something else going on there?

Recently information has come in this direction that it was PERHAPS not the hit and run accident that I was originally told that it was.... but that information and the name of the responsible driver comes from a town newspaper that was hundreds of miles away from the site of the accident ( Huntingdon Pa). I have questioned of course why that information would show up in a newspaper archive that really had no connection with Huntingdon. Even the source mentioned that the suspicion might be that the information had been " inserted" there.... and until I am able to meet with the driver that is named... then I am holding that as a possibility also. Perhaps there was a truck involved.... as I was initially told.

If there was a truck involved, and the possibility exists then that it wasn't an accident.... then I can better understand Charles Millers meeting with Judge Phillips... Charles would have been looking for revenge and I hope.... if this was the case.... that he got the Judges blessing to do whatever he wanted to do to "even the score."

After the "accident" Charles Miller never mentioned Helens name again but it is obvious to me that she was leaving her old life behind.... she had a kitten with her so I know she wasn't planning on going back to her old apartment. They had a " no pets" policy... and Helen had all of her personal belongings jammed in that car......She had changed her hair color and was going to change her life with Charles I think... but she never made it to our doorstep.... and even though Charles made arrangements for the kittens vet care... it didn't survive either. No one has to tell me that the kitten belonged to Helen and Charles together.....and that always was a second sadness to me.

If it was an accident. Fine... I want to know that.... if it wasn't an accident... I want to know that too.

Linda

And here she goes again......I think, I don't know, so I need to make things up,to make it look like a spy novel.
Good golly, will she ever give up lol.

Recent information has come in her direction, bull, she knew about it before. Even she has said so. Remember how she complained about Mikado not telling her when he found out about it and "used" it as ammunition against her? Well, then how can she say it has just come in her direction, just one more lie to try to make her stories seem real. I honestly think she is doing this for one reason. A boring life, she has nothing better to do so she has to try to get others to believe she was involved in this cloak and dagger life. What a joke. And again I say, poor, Helen, being dragged along for Linda's own benefit. What a shame to be used in this way, even in death

And on a side note....even if Helen and "Charles" did have a thing with each other, why is this any of Linda's business? Boy she really does have to put her nose into everyone's business, even in death they get no rest.
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:06 pm

by Linda Brown » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:37 am

This is a copy of the obituary for Helen...

Miss Helen B. Towt, a native of Zanesville and member of a former well-known family here, was killed Sunday in an automoblile accident in West Chester, Pa., near Philadelphia.
She was born July 9, 1923, a daughter of Elbert S. (Chic) and Helen Trainer Towt. Her father, who died in 1952, was a widely known antiques dealer here.Her mother's death occurred in 1953.
After graduating from Zanesville High School in 1941, Miss Towt attended Ohio University and later George Washington University in Washington D.C. where she studied archeology.
During World War II, she served with the Waves and after her discharge was on the staff of the Congressional Digest in Washington. Later she was employed by Wright Patterson
Air Force base in Dayton.
At the time of her death she was a secretary in a Washington Real Estate firm.
Miss Towt was a member of St. James Episcopal church here.
She is survived by two sisters, Mrs. Thomas (Barbara) Williams Jr. of Bethesda, Md., and Mrs. Richard (Louise) Casanova of Tuscon Ariz.
Friends may call at Frank E. Smith Funeral Home at 405 North Columbus street, Lancaster, Ohio after seven this evening. Services will be held at 1 p.m. Wednesday, with Rev.
Waddington of St. John's Episcopal church, Lancaster, officiating.
Burial will be at Elmwood cemetery, Lancaster.

The Times Recorder, Zanesville, Ohio

After her discharge from the WAVES she was on the staff of the Congressional Digest in Washington? I never knew that..... or if I did it excaped my attention.....

"After graduating from Zanesville High School in 1941, Miss Towt attended Ohio University and later George Washington University in Washington D.C. where she studied archeology.

I did not know that either...... archeology.... THAT explains alot!

It says at the time of her death she was a secretary for a Washington Real Estate agency ( But I know that she must have quit because she had a car load of personal effects in her car... she was moving.... she just never quite got to her distination. I think that the accident happened about four miles from our doorstep.

And some outsider tells me that I shouldn't even bother to look into this? I hardly think so.

Helen must have come straight from her affiliations with Wright Patterson to Leesburg. She was already living in that town and working for Judge Phillips when we moved to the cottage on Cornwall Street..... so now I am beginning to realize that we moved there because Helen was already there and it was a sort of "consolildation of effort"

Next thing I have to find out is..... where was the IPU located during its existence. Anyone want to bet that it was close to Leesburg? In fact... anyone want to bet that General George Marshal and Judge Phillips had something to do with it?????

Linda

I was just wondering why Linda would put so much effect into posting this but forget to post the whole beginning of the obit, the part about the accident. Maybe she just forgot, maybe she didn't see that part, maybe she felt it wasn't important. Maybe someone should ask her. Why are you hiding that part Linda? Doesn't it make it into your spy story? How can you expect others to believe anything you say when you completely lie about Helens death, your so called friend? How can you disgrace her so much?

Let's see if she has an answer to this guys. If not the we can assume she is a complete liar, not only about Helen, but now you must ask yourselves, about what else. Well Linda, any answers?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:36 pm

Mikado and I will be starting a new thread to get the facts about Helen out there. First and foremost will be the actual obituary out of her home towns newspaper. The copy Linda posted, as I stated before, seemed to have been missing a few paragraphs. There is no way Linda can discount this because it is,as stated,the actual newspaper article and I don't think her family would have lied about anything published. Is she willing to go so far as to call Helens relatives liars just for her own purposes? Guess we will have to wait and see.

Here is the link....
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1118
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:35 pm

by Linda Brown » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:49 pm

Getting back to Helens accident for a moment... It seems that Mikado has felt an obligation to post more about Helens death... which I am sure that her niece and I appreciate....And part of that response is the article that was run in Helens hometown Zanesville paper....

vie ... =45&t=1118

Giving the benefit of the doubt, perhaps Linda Brown heard the words "hit and run over by her own car" and only remembers the words "hit and run". That is a plausible...a very plausible explanation of the facts. It does however fits in with other statements that have been proven wrong and a propensity to fill in the gaps with unsubstantiated facts is emerging.

Perhaps I did " fill in gaps" as you said.... I only heard my Dad say that it was a " hit and run". There was NEVER a mention of another driver or someone being in the hospital. NEVER. I would have remembered that. I did know that she had been run over by her own car after she and the car were flipped up on a bank... she was thrown out and the car somehow rolled back over her...I made it a point to stand there at that intersection.....

You said here " The other driver is identified as John Wilda from Yardley, PA. It further states that he is being held over for a grand jury investigation. For those that don't understand that, it means that he was put in jail, no mention of bail, while the investigation was being done."

Except when I look at the paper it says only that he is being held " for a coroners inquest"

It says nothing about ....as you just said " held over for a grand jury investigation>>>> no mention of not going to jail no mention of bail... etc etc.... Now who is putting words out there that were not quoted by the paper????

In any case... thank you for the effort you have put forward.

Linda

I will let Mikado answer your questions to him, but I will take credit where I should. You see, I am the one doing all this background check. At first it was just to bother you, but now it is to let people see just how ridiculous you are. Still trying to make the spy stuff stick, you are a joke Linda.

Oh, and I loved how you put this out there ( this is from another post of Linda's that I didn't copy over).......

How do you know that he hadn't taken money to centerpunch Helens car? Stranger things have happened and I have discovered that people do strange and harmful things when they are getting paid for their services.

Are you serious? You really do need professional help!

image.jpg

These are the paragraphs that Linda omitted from her posting of Helens obit.
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:45 pm

by Linda Brown » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:26 pm

And this is the last comment... until Mikado decides to respond in any way.

I might remind you that Paul Schatzkin was responsible for what he decided to write in his Biography of my Dad. when you say this..."In the book, "Defying Gravity" by Paul Schatzkin, it was reported that Helen Towt was the victim of a "hit and run". This "hit and run" has been reported as being a "hit" on Helen Towt in some type of espionage termination.

If Paul decided to report it that way...( Its been so long since I have read his book I really don't know WHAT he said.... but if he decided to assume perception then thats his responsibility. .

YES.....I think that there was a strong possibility that it was a "hit" on Helen! Yes....When I come to that conclusion in a solid manner I will back my thoughts up with facts..right now its just a working theory....I intend to do my face to face research.... and more......something that Paul did not bother to do....

And you Mikado are so busy trying to discredit everything I say so immediately that you are not even watching what is happening in your own back yard. Now thats going to be interesting. Linda

Yes Linda it is quite interesting, the snow is melting. You can see grass again. Spring is finally starting to show itself.

Maybe you should be watching your own back yard. Or more accurately, your own home. Things starting to feel a bit shaky? Funny how PM's can work. Take your blinders off, because others have and they are seeing the real you.
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:08 pm

by Linda Brown » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:08 pm

John Wilda in 1962 was 22 years old. If he survived service in VietNam ( some guys that age in that sad time did not come home...) But assuming that he has lived a long and fruitful life he would be 74 now......And he is somewhere....And I am sure that he remembers that accident. If he is totally the innocent that I hope he is........ then talking with him should be no problem...

If he is not.... of course he would not admit to anything.... but I will know at least for myself... Just by looking into his eyes. .... ITS worth the search.

Meanwhile I am working other avenues of information, of course.

Linda
From the Shadow of Giant Rock

I was sitting here reading this last post and something occurred to me. Linda, you talk about finding this gentleman and looking in his eyes, and knowing if what he tells you is truth. Wow, seriously? You are not capable of telling the truth, you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the a**.

And another question is bugging me, if she was such a dear friend and you were so sure she died at the hands of someone else, how come you never did a damn thing about it before now?? How is it that after 52 years you are concerned about " finding the truth". Damn, 52 years and you could have cared less about her death. Then someone comes forward with the truth, which contradicts your little spy story, and you get beside yourself. Pitiful really, your world is unraveling and you don't know how to stop it. Maybe you need to finally be truthful with yourself for once. Give it a try Linda, remember someone told you not too long ago "the truth will come out in the end".
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:28 am

Re: Messages in Purple
by Linda Brown » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:21 am

There are some things that are given to all of us a little bit at a time. And now I can understand that., more now than ever before. You are only given what you can handle at any one time and when the timing is right.

Here is something Kim recently wrote and sorry CAT I need to answer her here...

I was sitting here reading this last post and something occurred to me. Linda, you talk about finding this gentleman and looking in his eyes, and knowing if what he tells you is truth. Wow, seriously? You are not capable of telling the truth, you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the a**.

And another question is bugging me, if she was such a dear friend and you were so sure she died at the hands of someone else, how come you never did a damn thing about it before now?? How is it that after 52 years you are concerned about " finding the truth". Damn, 52 years and you could have cared less about her death. Then someone comes forward with the truth, which contradicts your little spy story, and you get beside yourself. Pitiful really, your world is unraveling and you don't know how to stop it. Maybe you need to finally be truthful with yourself for once. Give it a try Linda, remember someone told you not too long ago "the truth will come out in the end".

Answering Kims question here about why I didn't do anything about Helens death before this... when I always suspected that something foul had happened to her....I have answers for her and I hope that she is reading this carefully and paying attention....

what was I supposed to do about it? I was told that it was a hit and run... no other driver was ever named. I had no target. I think if Dad KNEW that there was someone involved maybe that was the reason he did not tell me the particulars.

I knew Charles at the time.... I figured ( and I think that I was right) that if there was someone who was responsible in all of this..( I was thinking of the hit and run truck). that Charles would settle the score.

I did not have a name... if I had known about John Wilda before ( not just when Mikado named him decades later ) maybe I would have tried to find him.... but I didn't know about him.... so Kims charge about not doing anything for fifty something years is a faulty conclusion and agenda laden (as most of her thoughts are....) She should be embarrased by her statements here.

If I discover NOW that the young man came to an unfortunate end somewhere, at sometime....perhaps that will answer my own questions. Charles would not have left that unresolved.

If I can find the gentleman alive then I know that it was an innocent accident and Charles accepted it as such.

So its really pretty simple. John Wilda is either dead....and has been dead for a very long time..or he died a natural death ( after Charles own death)... or he is alive and I can talk to him. If he was responsible for Helens death Charles would not have left him alive. Its just that simple.

Do I think that Charles was capable of that? Yes Indeed.

And Kim... You need to think a little bit more clearly about some of these things....your dirty guttersnipe agenda slip is showing. Linda

Actually Linda, have you read anything you have written? You were told it was a hit and run, just what were you supposed to do? Well, if you were so sure it wasn't, why wouldn't anyone tell you the truth, especially seeing you were such good friends. You said all along you didn't think it was a hit and run. Well if you had all these wonderful connections why didn't you start asking questions when you didn't believe it. Why didn't you use your wonderful detective skills and figure things out then? Why did your parents let you think otherwise? Oh yeah, that's right, she need not know lol.

You have had a name for years now Linda, and still you did nothing, how come? Why do you need to try to make people believe that all this is a big conspiracy? Why do you insist on bringing Helens family (the one you are supposedly writing for now, much like you do for blue) into your little world of secrets and spies. You just can't stop your little fantasies can you. Such a shame. Makes people wonder who will be next on your list.

Oh and one more thing. Do you realize that if anything had happened to this poor man you have more or less put it out there that he would have been killed by your beloved Charles. Wow, I wonder what his family would say about that? Maybe they should be contacted. You really didn't think that through did you? Well, you can go and edit your post but it has already been copied. And again it shows why your dad didn't tell you anything.....you love to run your mouth, make yourself look like you are so important, you must be the center of attention at any cost.

So yes Linda I am reading closely and I do pay attention, do you?
Kim
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut