"This is just a suggestion", The Threats Begin

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: "This is just a suggestion", The Threats Begin

Postby Kim » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:05 pm

Re: All about Helen Towt!
by Linda Brown » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:07 pm

And this thread is supposed to be about Helen Towt... I am looking forward to being able to post some really wonderful pictures of Helen here as soon as I can figure out how to get it done. Her neice has sent them to me and I am looking forward to actually being able to visit her in the near future and perhaps we can uncover some more "dots" that will somehow connect.

Strange that Kim has decided to spend so much energy to attack Helens memory... but anything that she happens to turn up will be interesting.

Mikado made a nasty remark about her character not long ago which was just a comment to get me upset, I realize that... but since we seem to be in a gloves off situation.... then everything will count now, won't it?

There were only 10 murders in the city where Kims son died during the same time frame. It shouldn't take anyone with any skills at all to narrow that information down.... sometimes its worth the time just out of curiosity. research is research.

Linda

Funny how she has to always try to turn things around to suit her. Once again she is receiving things from people who don't post for themselves. Helens relatives all of a sudden come out of the woodwork. How convenient for Linda, after all, she has had all these years since Helen was killed by a "hit & run" and never once looked them up. By the way, in case any one is interested, there is proof Linda doesn't know what she is talking about. It wasn't a hit and run, no spy vs. spy, no cover ups. It was an accident, plain and simple.
Now, as far as my son goes, anyone is more than welcome to PM me. Some of you have been considerate enough to do that and I appreciate that. At least most of you aren't as ignorant as Linda. But then again, what can you expect from someone who has no morals or conscience.
Write all you want Linda, it is too late.
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:57 pm

by Linda Brown » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:56 am

And of course Kim has a response that is worth noting here...

vie ... 128#p32128

"Funny how she has to always try to turn things around to suit her. Once again she is receiving things from people who don't post for themselves. Helens relatives all of a sudden come out of the woodwork. How convenient for Linda, after all, she has had all these years since Helen was killed by a "hit & run" and never once looked them up. By the way, in case any one is interested, there is proof Linda doesn't know what she is talking about. It wasn't a hit and run, no spy vs. spy, no cover ups. It was an accident, plain and simple.
Now, as far as my son goes, anyone is more than welcome to PM me. Some of you have been considerate enough to do that and I appreciate that. At least most of you aren't as ignorant as Linda. But then again, what can you expect from someone who has no morals or conscience.

There is no proof of anything except Mikados word. If he got his information from the police department then those records will be there when we look them up. Until then I have no reason to accept his word at all.

And my response to her saying that it was NOT a hit and run and that it was supposed to be an " accident" plain and simple... we get that information from Mikado...who has already proven that his word can not be trusted..( especially when he calls you his "friend".... The man he says was "involved" has proven impossible to find..at least for me.... I am not sure that he ever existed to begin with...How do we know..that he wasn't a figment of Mikados agenda from the very beginning?. I find it interesting that he would find this out... when he was supposed to be a friend of mine..... instead of contacting me and telling me what he had found... he hid it away to try to use it against me later.... I reported what I had been told... that it was a hit and run and I had no reason to think differently. Now why is Mikado trying to make it look like a simple accident? .....all we have is his word... which is dubious especially when there is an agenda behind it.

I am sure one way or another Helens niece and I want to know exactly what happened and we will find out for ourselves......No one should take Mikados word for anything.

Linda

For anyone interested in the name of the person in the other car, not truck,that was involved in the accident that Helen died in can PM me for that too. Linda fancies herself the sleuth here so I won't deprive her of the chance to look for it herself. He was also injured. Linda, you are just pissed that it was nothing more than an accident. You are so trying to make yourself look like the avenging angel, but you aren't. You are nothing more than a poor slob who wants to be the center of attention. Well, sorry, you are nothing more than someone trying to live off their daddy's name, even as you drag it through the mud.
And after all the lies you have been caught in Linda no one should believe a damn thing you say. You life has been nothing but one big lie and you just keep at it. What's going to be sad is when everyone finally does get tired of it and you are left out on your imaginary boat, trying to stay afloat.
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:15 am

by Linda Brown » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:33 am

And Kims response was this...

"For anyone interested in the name of the person in the other car, not truck,that was involved in the accident that Helen died in can PM me for that too. Linda fancies herself the sleuth here so I won't deprive her of the chance to look for it herself. He was also injured. Linda, you are just pissed that it was nothing more than an accident. You are so trying to make yourself look like the avenging angel, but you aren't. You are nothing more than a poor slob who wants to be the center of attention. Well, sorry, you are nothing more than someone trying to live off their daddy's name, even as you drag it through the mud.
And after all the lies you have been caught in Linda no one should believe a damn thing you say. You life has been nothing but one big lie and you just keep at it. What's going to be sad is when everyone finally does get tired of it and you are left out on your imaginary boat, trying to stay afloat.

Actually if it was just an accident.... I would be pleased to accept that.

And if I am supposed to be acting like the " avenging angel what do you think you are acting like?

And look at you... as far as attention getting.

I will take my chances on my imaginary boat.... I hope others contact you Kim....but they are on their own. Linda

Ok, now let me see if I have this right. Linda would be pleased to accept an accident? Then do it, stop trying to make everyone think that anyone and anything involved with you has to be involved in espionage and secrets. It isn't happening.
Now, as far as people contacting me, you hope they do. But....then you say that they are on their own. So does that mean if people contact me for the truth they can't be involved with you anymore? Lol maybe that would be the smartest thing they ever did.
So there it is, she continues to try to control everyone and everything that wants to be associated with her. What a piece of work you are Linda, and as I said before, I just bet your parents are soooooo proud of what you have done to their memory.
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:35 am

Re: Messages in BLUE
by Linda Brown » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:58 am

Linda ... I recall Mikado, within a few days of having met him, telling me that Kim was psychic. I question that.

What you may be seeing here is one of the oldest tricks there is, it's called doing a "cold read". Blond lady? of course, sooner or later, it's a foregone conclusion a lady with blond hair will appear to fit that description, seeing as it applies to a fairly wide portion of the female population. It's the same trick the telephone psychics, I-800- psychic, use, the same one the phoney help the police psychics "the victim will be found near a body of water" use.

She knew ahead of time that the "blond lady" would mean something special to you and she used that.

And Mikado claiming his "downloads" and "spidy-sense" is what led him contact me? Actually he was alerted that you and I were mere moments from reconnecting, and he "better get busy and try to manage the situation while he still could".

I might have been entertaining the remote possibility that Kim was not being coached, but it's more difficult to do that when she makes a text book manuever like a cold read and then zeros in on the Helen Towt story with such a vengeance.

So here comes the great Blue, the man who can't post for himself. You can question anything you want Linda, oops I mean Blue, I don't care. How about you grow a pair and come out from behind the skirt of a girl and post for yourself? I find it amusing that with all the lies Linda has been caught in she expects people to believe that all the post in blue are from someone other then herself. What's the matter Dave, won't she let you out to play on your own? Is she afraid you may go running off again, to get away from her, like before?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:30 pm

by fruitbat » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:56 pm

"One of the first things I learned about at school was how some people seem to have a psychic speciality for finding what puts you off balance, and take a special joy in using it, to rob you of your peace of mind."

Those people grow up, and and some go on then to do their thing for a LIVING...
And some they just do it because it's what they are...

fb.

Wow, had to bring this over here because this is Linda through and through. The only thing I would change is I wouldn't call it a psychic speciality, with her it's more a way to try to manipulate others. She finds their triggers and goes for it, nothing psychic there. It's the nature of a sociopath, such as her.
But, it is safe to say, that most everyone who has been following her has figured out how she works. She has even gone so far as to live her life exactly this way. Like you said, it is what she is.
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:39 pm

I am going to take the liberty of separating those quotes from Linda and those from Kim. Linda, in her haste to post before the venom subsides within, always fails to put in proper quotation so that it becomes difficult to differentiate who said what. Edit will be in blue...Linda's favorite.

Here is the original post:

by Linda Brown » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:56 am

And of course Kim has a response that is worth noting here...

vie ... 128#p32128

"Funny how she has to always try to turn things around to suit her. Once again she is receiving things from people who don't post for themselves. Helens relatives all of a sudden come out of the woodwork. How convenient for Linda, after all, she has had all these years since Helen was killed by a "hit & run" and never once looked them up. By the way, in case any one is interested, there is proof Linda doesn't know what she is talking about. It wasn't a hit and run, no spy vs. spy, no cover ups. It was an accident, plain and simple.
Now, as far as my son goes, anyone is more than welcome to PM me. Some of you have been considerate enough to do that and I appreciate that. At least most of you aren't as ignorant as Linda. But then again, what can you expect from someone who has no morals or conscience. "

Linda: There is no proof of anything except Mikados word. If he got his information from the police department then those records will be there when we look them up. Until then I have no reason to accept his word at all.

Go ahead, contact the police. I am begging you to at least, for once in your life, follow through on your statements and ...do...the ....job....yourself. So, get rid of the "we" from your statement when the reality is "I" meaning "you".

Linda wrote:And my response to her saying that it was NOT a hit and run and that it was supposed to be an " accident" plain and simple... we get that information from Mikado...who has already proven that his word can not be trusted..

Actually I received the information from the following AP wire:

http://newspaperarchive.com/us/pennsylv ... 962/07-23/

If you go to the bottom of the first page there is heading titled: "Only 3 Killed in Traffic Accidents over Weekend". Half way down the left column it will say: West Chester in bold.

edit:
Monday July 23, 1962 wrote:West Chester Helen B Towt 39 of Bethesda Md was killed Sunday when her car collided with another automobile near the West Chester Borough line The operator of the other car John Wilda 22 of Yardley Bucks County was injured

Yes Linda, my word cannot be trusted so here is the newspaper article. But then I am sure you will say that I hacked into the data base of the Huntingdon newspaper...etc...etc....yawn.

Linda wrote:( especially when he calls you his "friend".... The man he says was "involved" has proven impossible to find..at least for me.... I am not sure that he ever existed to begin with...How do we know..that he wasn't a figment of Mikados agenda from the very beginning?. I find it interesting that he would find this out... when he was supposed to be a friend of mine..... instead of contacting me and telling me what he had found... he hid it away to try to use it against me later.... I reported what I had been told... that it was a hit and run and I had no reason to think differently. Now why is Mikado trying to make it look like a simple accident? .....all we have is his word... which is dubious especially when there is an agenda behind it.

Now why would I have contacted you to tell you? The post was made on March the 1st of 2012. I do believe we pretty much severed ties at the McDonalds in June of 2011 or was it July?...anyway, we were not going to dig at each other and go separately. That lasted until August of 2011 and you started up on the Hut. No need to go into that again. I found the information out in January or February of 2012 and it was pointed out to me from someone else. Now, owing to the fact that when you first opened the Token, you put out a good deal of information about my family and my name as well, whereas, there were phone calls and two individuals showed up on my doorstep. Now why in holy hell would I contact you about anything I discovered months later?

So, you or anyone else don't have my word, you have a newspaper article.

Linda wrote:I am sure one way or another Helens niece and I want to know exactly what happened and we will find out for ourselves......No one should take Mikados word for anything.

Linda

Yes Linda, you do that and from what all who bother to read any of this tripe will see, who is the one twisting and fabricating?

You are one priceless person. Here is the link to the post I originally made.

viewtopic.php?p=31169#p31169

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:48 pm

by Linda Brown » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:58 am

Linda ... I recall Mikado, within a few days of having met him, telling me that Kim was psychic. I question that.

What you may be seeing here is one of the oldest tricks there is, it's called doing a "cold read". Blond lady? of course, sooner or later, it's a foregone conclusion a lady with blond hair will appear to fit that description, seeing as it applies to a fairly wide portion of the female population. It's the same trick the telephone psychics, I-800- psychic, use, the same one the phoney help the police psychics "the victim will be found near a body of water" use.

She knew ahead of time that the "blond lady" would mean something special to you and she used that.

And Mikado claiming his "downloads" and "spidy-sense" is what led him contact me? Actually he was alerted that you and I were mere moments from reconnecting, and he "better get busy and try to manage the situation while he still could".

I might have been entertaining the remote possibility that Kim was not being coached, but it's more difficult to do that when she makes a text book manuever like a cold read and then zeros in on the Helen Towt story with such a vengeance.

Well Blue, if that who really posted ...er...excuse me....wrote and emailed to Linda. As Linda is quick to say...we only have her word that this is from someone else, complete and unedited....poppycock.

I never told Dave that Kim was "psychic". Kim has an ability but in the fullness of the friendship, is that what we had Dave?...hmmm, I suppose your friendship was being controlled by the other head. If it was said, and it was but not put in the manner you are presenting, I used the word "gift". Anyway, I have no wish to comment on something that is being presented by someone who is a known fabricator of information. Remember Dave, several individuals asked if you were Morgan and you said no. Now, are you a liar as well?

So, if you want to comment, login with your account here....Mickey, otherwise, you are figment of someone's imagination...Blue.

But this deserves a comment:

Blue wrote:And Mikado claiming his "downloads" and "spidy-sense" is what led him contact me? Actually he was alerted that you and I were mere moments from reconnecting, and he "better get busy and try to manage the situation while he still could".

Really Dave? That is some really good bullshit! I never knew you to be a liar so, looking at the wording I would say it is Linda that wrote this. Moments from reconnecting, hell, I remember the first night at McDonalds when we met. Your absolutely as nucking futs as Linda is if you are truly saying the above.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Kim » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:47 pm

by Linda Brown » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:26 am

I just Googled George Marshal Leesburg IPU UFo...
http://www.majesticdocuments.com/documents/pre1948.php

and this came up regarding the Magestic 12 Papers... and I think this is a little interesting.

"5 March 1942 (89k)

On March 5, 1942, George C. Marshall writes a top-secret memo to the President, which states: "regarding the air raid over Los Angeles it was learned by Army G2 that Rear Admiral Anderson… recovered an unidentified airplane off the coast of California… with no bearing on conventional explanation... This Headquarters has come to the determination that the mystery airplanes are in fact not earthly and according to secret intelligence sources they are in all probability of interplanetary origin." Marshall goes on to state: "As a consequence I have issued orders to Army G2 that a special intelligence unit be created to further investigate the phenomenon and report any significant connection between recent incidents and those collected by the director the office of Coordinator of Information." The memo bears correct Office of Chief of Staff (OCS) file numbers and has "Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit" (IPU) typed on it at a later time by a different typewriter. It is logical to believe that this is the order that sets up the IPU

I want to note that in 1952 my Dad was in Los Angeles....demonstrating his " discs".......and being accompanied by William Lear, amongst others....

So later did the IPU have any affiliatations with Wright-Patterson because if so, Helens path may have crossed there too....

The Majestic Papers have had varying reputations .... so I am just going to try to focus on where I know DAD was... where the rest of the team that he was working with at the time... and Helens actions.....I do believe that she has a connection here.....

Linda

And I see my point is being proved once again. Linda has once again found another topic and tries to make it all center around her dad. What a joke!! How can people keep believing her stories is beyond me. And now, to make it even better, she is going to try to connect Helen in it too. Does it get any better then this......
But I do have a question, in the beginning of this post it says the document was written on March 5,1942....then Linda says her dad was in Los Angeles in 1952, let's see, that's 10 years difference, what is she trying to say here?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:44 am

by Linda Brown » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:18 am

For those not aware of my Dads history....

1942 he resigned from the Navy and within a week reported directly to a highly classified section of Vega Aircraft in Burbank California. Mom and Dads address was Wonderland avenue... (which has a particular meaning to some of you)..(We can talk about this in another section more concerned with communications, but starting in 1942 Dad joined a team that had been assembled there and which remained intact for the next twenty years...Beau Kitselman (one of the experts in missile guidence systems) and communications...Robert Sarbacher....Brad Shank, (when his duty at Los Alamos was concluded), and William Lear....Helen Towt, I believe, was just one of the people that were part of that group who were associated with ufos, new propulsion systems, radical communications and highly secretive work.... and I believe that eventually I will be able to uncover important details.

From overhearing a comment that she shared with Dad in 1955 I do believe that Helen had something to do with the IPU while she was in Leesburg in 1953-1955....and I think that eventually I will be able to connect the important dots that will prove that theory out.
and I don't think that it will take too long to connect more important dots.

And while I am doing that I am going to become the worst nightmare to someone whose job it is to keep that information obscured.

Linda

Linda

How amazing, Linda can't remember things she knew about Helen (even though they were such good friends), such as her studying archeology, or that she was on the staff of the Congressional Digest in Washington, but she can remember overhearing a conversation that Helen had with her dad when she was only 9-10 years old. How remarkable is that.
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:46 am

by Linda Brown » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:37 pm

Linda ... if the metaphor of weeds is suitable, the above ground portion has been trimmed back and if the roots can be denied water that should do it. Water in this case being air time on the Token with out which this particular weed will dry up and wither away. Identifying M and K as agents provocateurs, nullifies their trumped up accusations. Maybe now Kim can get out of the house more often. Hopefully the fresh air will improve her world view

Possibly..... but I would not count on that Blue.

Linda, I see you have bought the great Blue out of his closet again. Isn't he allowed to be a member and post for himself? What's the matter, no one else talking to you? Have they seen you for what you really are? I just love that you keep calling us agent provocateurs, makes me feel sooooo special lol. I don't need air time on the token to get my point across. See, this is how it works....

People type in your dad's name and this site comes up. People then read here and make their own observations about you. Pretty straight forward I think.

There are many topics I will be bringing up here. First up, Paul's book that you are so angry about. You just keep harping on about how he wrote about you and your "love affair" with the great Morgan-Blue. Well, actually, it seems to me, and everyone else for that matter, that you are the one who kept talking about it to Paul. If you really didn't want anything written about it you wouldn't have been broadcasting every detail about it. You yourself turned it into the story of Linda and Morgan, not Paul. You were trying to get your own story out there, with a little about your dad thrown into it.
Secondly, how come when Blue was asked, he denied ever meeting Stephenson? And how is it that he has been a fixture of Phoenixville for over the past 20 years or more? And you never mention when he lived in San Francisco, lived with 2 women, was into drugs, and even has a daughter who now lives in Yreka, California.

Boy, I'll tell you, living with all this spy stuff must be exhausting.

You know, the fact that he doesn't post for himself, and you make all these posts supposedly from him, makes it very hard to believe anything that is posted. That really says a lot about his credibility, not only to me but to so many others. Like I said before, he really needs to grow a pair and post for himself, or are you afraid to let him post using his own words? Come to think of it, even if he did start posting for himself, who would actually believe it was him?

And now I see you are on a new kick, the spy world of Helen. Good grief Linda, you really are running out of things aren't you? You just can't be happy unless you have people hanging on to your every word, no matter how ridiculous it is. I am just waiting for the next new topic lol.
Kim
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut