"This is just a suggestion", The Threats Begin

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: "This is just a suggestion", The Threats Begin

Postby wags » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:22 am

Kim,

She has been advised on that and rejected all reason. When mutual dignity is absent; the conversation is over.

Wags
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Kim » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:40 am

wags wrote:Kim,

She has been advised on that and rejected all reason. When mutual dignity is absent; the conversation is over.

Wags

Im sorry Wags but I can not agree with what you say here. As long as she continues to keep talking about my son, the conversation is not over. Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby wags » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:43 am

Kim wrote:
wags wrote:Kim,

Wags

Im sorry Wags but I can not agree with what you say here. As long as she continues to keep talking about my son, the conversation is not over. Kim

I was meaning something less literal.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:49 am

I do so hope that whom ever is taking the posts from here to feed Linda's sick nature is content and feels fulfilled and lives a life free of any kharma so please take this to her.

If you really want to see what evil is Linda, look in the mirror.

Your implying that I had something to do with the death of Kim's son, your daughter's horse or whatever and your "fainting" at the Yucca Valley Post Office will come back to haunt you. It will also come back to haunt whomever is involved with you in support of this psychopathic behaviour....

I would wish you all to go to hell and I promise you this and it is one kharma I am willing to accept.......I wish upon you all that you have done to others and may you live a long life and end up laying in a bed in your urine and your feces with no one to clean you and may your long life be to an age in excess of a century.

I willingly accept the kharma for that wish.

And to those that are over there and participating in your sick psychopathic attacks in intimating that I killed Kim's son, the same wish applies.

And to those that are just over there and blindly watch, which is a form of condoning, and have watched this unfold and still associate with Linda Leach, may they find no peace in life and may the kharma come back to them ten fold.

May all of you rot in the hell that you create.

I accept the kharma for what I have just written.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:54 am

Mikado Wrote:

"...And to those that are just over there and blindly watch, which is a form of condoning."

Agree wholeheartedly, "Evil persists when good men do nothing.".
wags
Commander

Postby Kim » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:04 pm

Just as she once did, Linda is at it again. Silly lady, doesn't she realize just how pathetic she looks to everyone who is reading her posts? She has nothing else to do but continue to bring up past conversations. What exactly does she think she will accomplish doing this?

Re: FACING EVIL
Postby Linda Brown » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:19 pm

Kim has decided to use a photo of the Yucca Valley Post office as her Avatar.

and in response to my question about the murderers of her son... she has responded this way.... which is nearly a carbon copy of what she had to say before...

and then kevin weighs in..... and wags.....of course......

This is what I had said over a year ago...............

"Perhaps you are right about that Kim.....You should take a hard look at those in this rabbit hole.......people too who have surrounded you all along..." what they know and what they do"... to quote you.........."What an Awakening it will be".

I only have one question for you Kim.

Did you ever find out who murdered your son?

Thats the only kind of " awakening" that you should be thinking about. All the rest of this conversation is probably just a waste of a devoted mothers energies.

and as I said most recently. I stand by those words.

And now Kim..... feeling threatened of course, posts a picture of the Yucca Valley Post Office.... as if to say.... I got you once..... I can get you again...

Well here is news to you KIM. You can't.

You are surrounded by energies that are sapping your strength and turning all of your passion inward against you. You don't even see the people around you do you? Take a hard look at Mikado. Watch his actions. Watch all of them... are they helping you? Is he helping you?

You are being used in the most evil way but you can not see it.

I ask again. Who murdered your son?

Linda Brown Pickering Resolute March 2015

So, I ask again, who took down your daughters horse injuring her in the process? Oh and as to her, did you figure out who her daddy is, Your hubby or Blue, aka Dave? She has many questions that need answers, can you deal with that Linda? What or who caused your collapse at the post office, even though you admitted to not eating and your body was telling you "feed me" ?
I don't feel threatened by you in the least Linda. I don't fear you or your imaginary friends. I used to feel sorry for you actually. So alone out there in the desert, no life, no real friends. But you did what most lonely people do and you started having a life in your imagination. You used your father to try to get a life. You used his name and did nothing but bring shame to it. You have disgraced him with all your stories and fabrications. You are who made his name the brunt of jokes in the science world. Such pity I felt for you. But not anymore. Now all I feel for you is loathing. To continue using the death of my son as you do is just sick!! May you get what you deserve in life!!
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby StarCat » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:05 pm

I will bear witness that Mikado accepts the kharma for his writings.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:08 pm

StarCat wrote:I will bear witness that Mikado accepts the kharma for his writings.

Cat

No Cat,

I accept the kharma for what I wrote in ONE post.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:54 pm

Errrrrr..I am not "wading in"
I was concerned for and about Kim, been subjected to such.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:01 pm

It's okay kevin. I know you and I know how you feel about all of her crap. I know that there are aspects of her you respect and yet when she is like this, you have voiced your feelings.

The real problem is, I have 5 years of direct experience with her, face to face. Why is it that all those that have had that she dislikes with the exclusion of rose who has known her the longest? Probably because her name is on a book with her. Frankly, I really don't care. She has recruited a new group who idolize her and that is what she wants.

In any event, her recent antics only display the psychopathic foundation that is identified as Linda Leach.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut