"This is just a suggestion", The Threats Begin

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: "This is just a suggestion", The Threats Begin

Postby Kim » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:23 am

Re: Messages in BLUE
by Linda Brown » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:46 pm

Never heard of him..... her..... but with an introduction like that.... coming from YOU?

That person is going to get all of my attention. At least for today!!!!!

Oh, besides the Motel here in town KIM ( on the Hut) has gotten around to permanently banning Jess. Jeeze.... what took her so damn long? She must be asleep at the switch over there.

Jess and I and most of the people at the Contact in the Desert Conference are going to have a big laugh on that one..... because most of them are staying at the same motel.... hahahaha.... I wonder how many will try to get through to the HUT from that poor little machine in the lobby....( not because they have to of course.... but to prove to themselves that KIM would be so desperate to block information that she would do that.)
And the library is just a few strides away!....unbelievable that anyone would attempt to control things like that..... oh wait .... the expression from now on is " UN Freaking Believable!!!!!"

This is the legacy of Mikado these days. Good work KIM. You have exactly where you meant to put him. He is now officially becoming the laughingstock that you wanted him to be. Is that revenge enough for you and your son?

Linda

I am writing this here because I know Linda will read it. I actually don't care that these posts are being taken over to her.

You have no idea of the legacy Mikado is leaving Linda. And it's not that I have him right where I want him, I have you right where I want you. Talk about a laughing stock, have you been reading your own blog lately, have to call it a blog now because you are the only one talking. You and your "other" personalities.

As to revenge you are one sick freaking b*tch. You really need to stop with my son or you will be sorry, and that is a promise!! How low can someone go to continue to bring the death of someone's child out. Are you that freaking sick, yes you are, very sick. So keep my child out of this Linda, he has nothing to do with this and it is just spitefulness of you to continue to mention him. You are only showing anyone who reads your blog what a true low life you are.

What if something really bad happened to your daughter, huh Linda, how would you handle that. (And we only have your story that something happened to her, no one actually knows the truth) Seems you got all beside yourself when she just fell off a horse, if that's even true. Not that I hope anything bad happens to her but if it did how would you feel if someone kept throwing it in your face? Goodness she can't even ride a horse it seems without hurting herself. I wonder if she reads your blog. Wow if she did, she must really pity you, her mother, a silly woman living in a make believe world, with make believe friends.

As I said Linda, I have you right where you are supposed to be at this time. Don't worry things will change very quickly and it is going to make your head spin.

What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:46 pm

Re: Looking again at the HUT
by Linda Brown » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:44 pm
Someone has recently sent me a message saying that perhaps Kim may have a valid point in being upset over my mentioning of her sons death. The phrase that it was a "low blow" is something that she has used I think. He questioned if there a reason that I would do that. Well, I need to respond to that. This was my response to that concerned member.

" do have a good reason to mention it.

I have never mentioned the boys name, never brought up anything directly regarding him EXCEPT to ask her if they had ever found the person responsible for that tragic situation. Her son was murdered

THAT is not a LOW BLOW question. It is a valid concern that she absolutely does not want to face. That is not my problem. As I said she is responsible for her own actions and the company that she keeps....

if that rolled downhill on her then that is HER problem. If thats a LOW BLOW then it needs to be made because I am tired of her taking his death out on me. I had absolutely nothing to do with it, nor did anyone else in my group.

I may post that just so that people understand where I am coming from. I don't care if she considers it a low blow. if it is... that is something that she will have to deal with personally.... Linda
From the Shadow of Giant Rock

What happened to my son is none of your business or anyone else I don't wish to know about. You have to keep bringing it up just because you are a b*tch, plain and simple
If I wished you or anyone else to know I would tell them myself. You are a TRUE LOW LIFE!!!! I CAN JUST IMAGINE HOW PROUD YOUR PARENTS WOULD BE OF YOU LINDA!!
I can't believe that you really think that people don't have a problem with you doing this all the time. Whenever you have nothing to talk about you find a way to bring up my families horror. Well Linda, Karmas a bitch, remember that. Why do you think so many of your former blog followers aren't with you anymore. Because they have seen you for what you are, a low life, psychotic, self-centered, egotistical POS.

So again I say, you have nothing to do with me, my family or my son so keep him out of your ugly filthy mouth. You don't want to continue this Linda, you WILL lose.
Stick with your father and all his stuff. You shouldn't have anything more to say about my son, so don't.
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:07 pm

Kim wrote:
by Linda Brown » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:44 pm
Someone has recently sent me a message saying that perhaps Kim may have a valid point in being upset over my mentioning of her sons death. The phrase that it was a "low blow" is something that she has used I think. He questioned if there a reason that I would do that. Well, I need to respond to that. This was my response to that concerned member.

" do have a good reason to mention it.

I have never mentioned the boys name, never brought up anything directly regarding him EXCEPT to ask her if they had ever found the person responsible for that tragic situation. Her son was murdered

THAT is not a LOW BLOW question. It is a valid concern that she absolutely does not want to face. That is not my problem. As I said she is responsible for her own actions and the company that she keeps....

if that rolled downhill on her then that is HER problem. If thats a LOW BLOW then it needs to be made because I am tired of her taking his death out on me. I had absolutely nothing to do with it, nor did anyone else in my group.

I may post that just so that people understand where I am coming from. I don't care if she considers it a low blow. if it is... that is something that she will have to deal with personally.... Linda

What happened to my son is none of your business or anyone else I don't wish to know about. You have to keep bringing it up just because you are a b*tch, plain and simple
If I wished you or anyone else to know I would tell them myself. You are a TRUE LOW LIFE!!!! I CAN JUST IMAGINE HOW PROUD YOUR PARENTS WOULD BE OF YOU LINDA!!
I can't believe that you really think that people don't have a problem with you doing this all the time. Whenever you have nothing to talk about you find a way to bring up my families horror. Well Linda, Karmas a bitch, remember that. Why do you think so many of your former blog followers aren't with you anymore. Because they have seen you for what you are, a low life, psychotic, self-centered, egotistical POS.

So again I say, you have nothing to do with me, my family or my son so keep him out of your ugly filthy mouth. You don't want to continue this Linda, you WILL lose.
Stick with your father and all his stuff. You shouldn't have anything more to say about my son, so don't.

I wish to comment on this, that is, the post apparently from Linda.

No Linda, you did mention his name once.

No Linda, is not a valid concern for when you brought it up, it had no bearing on the topic. What you did was by design to inflict an emotional hurt. To incite a rage filled response from Kim, which it did and it eventually became apparent when you back pedaled as you are doing now in saying it is a valid concern. It was the manner you did "your valid concern" that made it NOT valid.

No Linda, Kim does not take the death of her son out on you. It is when you bring it up that infuriates her for his death has no bearing on any topic you have ever posted or anyone on the Token. Again, you bring it up for the intentional infliction of emotional attack. I am quite aware of your game. It is not the death of her son that she is taking out on you, it is that you continue to find reason to work it into your posts. That is what she is taking out on you, anger in that you intentionally bring it up.

No Linda, anything rolling downhill was initiated by you tossing the ball downhill. Your Urkelism response of "who me?" is beginning to grow weary each and every time you put your tit in the wringer.

No Linda, it is not the only time you have brought up Kim's son. In fact, just the other day you made a claim to kevin that Kim and I KNOW all about what and who did what to your daughter. That is a libelous statement and I am taking action on it of which someone will be hearing about it in the next two weeks. Secondly, in that same post, you made the claim that I was involved in Kim's sons death. Really? If that is the case then you should be taking your information to the Reading, Pa Police department if you have such evidence. Again, another libelous statement more serious than your first.

I would say more but I need to get up out the cesspool that Paul Schatzkin has mentioned on more than one occasion, you reek of the most vile, putrid acts anyone can do without being physical. You play individuals as if they were instruments choreographed to an evil tune that dwells only in your head....your soul....and it is a dark and foreboding environment.

Guess you have what you wanted....a response.

Enough.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Jeeves » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:42 pm

I do remember Kims sons situation coming up in the forums a number of times. The forums are pretty fresh in my mind having tried to go through most of them recently. His tragic situation was usually first brought up by Brown.

I do agree with you on this point, Mikado and Kim. Brown tends to instigate bad situations and waits for a response. Someone reacts and then always comes the back-pedaling. Either she didn't say that, she didn't mean what you thought she said or she hopelessly obfuscates the situation with he said/she said. I've seen many conversations between Mikado and Brown deteriorate into meaningless, "what is the definition of I" fubar messes. I've seen that behavior consistently over the past four years. I can't be the only one who has noticed that.

"tit in a wringer"

lol

Just Ask Jeeves
Jeeves
Ensign

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:52 am

Yes Jeeves, whomever you are, you appear to have been quite observant. I am guilty of persistent rebuttals that had afforded her the opportunity to stir the oil and water together in an attempt to emulsify the mixture but in the end, if one is patient....and quiet, the mixture will again separate. It is at these times that I have noticed the paddle being immersed into the kettle to twirl the mixture in an attempt to continue to obfuscate truth from fiction so that no one will be able to discern either but in the end, it takes two hands on the paddle. That is the reason for the IP banning, to attempt to separate paddle from hand.

I do realize that perhaps my responses at times might just add a hand but then I feel it is just recognition of her hand attempting to grab the paddle.

For example, the last go around with Myles the dog. His second post was an immediate attack upon Mikado and it continued. It eventually culminated in the ostracization and eventual banning of kevin. I believe it was exactly as it appeared, a method to get rid of kevin for some reason. Secondly, it was a ruse in an attempt by Linda to rehash and to once more turn the paddle but in the end, the paddle wasn't even in the kettle and most, who could see, saw the oil and the water and could differentiate between them.

I hope this made sense,

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Kim » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:20 am

by Linda Brown » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:13 pm

And Kim... since I know that you are locked on to my words here I have another response to this

"What if something really bad happened to your daughter, huh Linda, how would you handle that. (And we only have your story that something happened to her, no one actually knows the truth) Seems you got all beside yourself when she just fell off a horse, if that's even true. Not that I hope anything bad happens to her but if it did how would you feel if someone kept throwing it in your face? Goodness she can't even ride a horse it seems without hurting herself. I wonder if she reads your blog. Wow if she did, she must really pity you, her mother, a silly woman living in a make believe world, with make believe friends. "

How would I handle it? Just the way that I am. I would protect her. If I had lost her.... there wouldn't be a place on this earth that would be safe for the people who did it. Thats a Mothers duty as far as I am concerned.

I am truly sorry that you lost your son. Its a thing that no Mother should ever have to experience in her lifetime and I know that you are wounded and still continue to bleed... but only you can stop that.

How did you handle the death of your son? Have you ever discovered why he died in the snow? Who was responsible... really? You blather about me being so mean and nasty as to bring his circumstance up publically... but maybe it should be brought up... have you done anything at all about finding the people who were responsible for this Kim? or are you just so focused on me that you can't see through to a Mothers duty?

Linda

Do Not EVER say you are sorry for my loss, because that is an out and out lie. No one with an ounce of compassion or self-respect would continue doing what you are doing if they truly felt compassion. As to finding out anything, that is none of your business Linda. Nothing pertaining to my son is any of your business so just shut up and leave my son alone. If it was true compassion, a person would email to me, instead of a public attempt to show a side of you that doesn't exist, one of compassion. You continue to make a public spectacle of my son and his death and as you can see others have had it. Your flock is dispersing.

As to protecting your own, what a joke, you couldn't even protect your precious puppies when you would go on your jaunts, seems you were always coming home to sick or dead dogs. My, I wonder why? But I really don't need to wonder do I, you told me what you thought happened to them. Poor George, if he only knew what you thought he was capable of.

So where were you when she "fell" off her horse? You know Linda there is not even any proof that this actually happened. So why would anyone believe this story, it reeks of all your other stories.

And I see how far protection goes in your family, too bad about your brother, where was your mother Linda? So what kind of mother just lets her son leave home to live with an aunt? Or was that her way of protecting him? Is she who you learned about protection from?

And here I will bring Helen back up, you remember her, your "very, very" good friend, someone sooooo close she was considered family. With everything that your dad was involved in, and her being in the middle of it, where was her protection? Did you find who caused the accident that killed her? What did you do Linda? NOTHING, YOU DID NOTHING!! But I found him with just a few days of internet searching. So where is her niece now? Funny how she showed up when I mentioned Helen, then after a little while something else struck your fancy and she faded into the wood work like everything else you write about on your blog.

So this is the last time you will be notified to cease and desist in mentioning anything about my son. You are disrespectful, vile, and in no way any kind of mother. You are a washed up, has been who still tries to ride the coat tails of her father, who she is making a laughing stock in not only the scientific world but his family. My next step will leave your head more than spinning, and not just yours. And no that is not a threat, that is a promise.
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:28 am

by Linda Brown » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:51 pm

And Kim. I translate your last rant on the HUT to mean that you still don't know who killed your son. No, its none of my business and you are right. and If you don't care enough to find out, I don't give a rip either.

Linda

Ok so I see you just can't keep my son out of your mouth. You have bought on what is about to happen yourself. A promise is a promise, and I do keep them. So don't go crying when the crap hits the fan Linda.

As I said before it is none of your business, and I don't want you to give a rip. Worry about finding out why Helens accident was not an accident, as you think (Because it is just your stupid imagination that wants everyone to think you and everyone around you are just that important!). Oh and while we are on it, why don't you ask Dave where he was when his sister died, why wasn't his dad watching her? Should I continue?

See Linda I can be just as cold hearted as you. I know I am doing what I shouldn't be doing (giving you any satisfaction of an answer) but I asked you to keep my son out of your mouth and you can't seem to do that so I am just letting you know, I have reached my limit.

Oh and as to you having no extended family, who said it had to be immediate family? You have family who is most curious about you and seeing you didn't object to my earlier post, which I know you have seen, I guess it is okay to give out your number, and please don't try saying you have a new one, I am not stupid.
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:31 pm

I was sent a message today to look at the token because I may be interested in something Linda posted. Needless to say they were correct. I would like to know if anyone can find any posts I have made lately concerning Linda. The only ones I can think of are of the phone call back and forth between her and Mikado. If you can't go over there I am putting the post here.

A message to KIM
Postby Linda Brown » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:35 pm

Linda Brown » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:44 pm Please note the date and pay attention to the fact that this main thread is a year old and alot of things have happened during that year. What I recopied below is an old message.......an exchange at the time between Kim and me........ It is worth bringing up again because none of this has been answered.

This is an important thread here.... because if you read it carefully it answers many questions about the forces that have been operating, hidden, behind the scenes and the reactions those forces have caused. Perhaps readers now will be able to see exactly what was happening

*****************************************************************************************************

"This is in response to you directly Kim.
vie ... 096#p32096

"You would be surprised at what Mikado and I know Linda. You really shouldn't be so quick to judge people til you look at who is down the rabbit hole with you, what they know, and what they do. What an awakening it will be. Kim"

Perhaps you are right about that Kim.....You should take a hard look at those in this rabbit hole.......people too who have surrounded you all along..." what they know and what they do"... to quote you.........."What an Awakening it will be".

I only have one question for you Kim.

Did you ever find out who murdered your son?

Thats the only kind of " awakening" that you should be thinking about. All the rest of this conversation is probably just a waste of a devoted mothers energies.

Linda
*****************************************************************************************************

My statement stands. Its been a long time. Since January of 2010........Over five years, Kim....Have you ever found out who murdered your son? Have they been brought to justice?

Linda Brown Pickering Resolute March 2015

Is she really going to start this again? I'm sorry if I seem a bit irritated but I can't allow her to keep doing this. I have enough going on with my health I don't need her added aggravation!! My son is none of her business!! She needs to learn to keep him out of her mouth!! What has and is going on with me, my life, my world has nothing to do with her!! It is none of her business!!
She needs to worry about her own life, her own family. She needs to worry about her husband, her daughter, her grandson, her life, not me or mine!! If anyone wants to send her a message from me, tell her to keep her mouth shut, keep my son out of her mouth!! I have gone through enough and I WILL NOT let this go any longer. I have nothing to lose!! Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:39 am

I am somewhat lost what to say.
Many things over the years on these forums have been way over My head to puzzle out, but this seems way below the belt.
If there is any reasoning behind dredging this up again ????, Linda should have the decency to be crystal clear, or loose any semblance of respect anyone could have left.

I don't know You Kim other than what has been posted upon here, but I do know what it's like to loose a child, and it is hard to bear.
Some of Solomas meditation may be good right now, You must be seething.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:02 am

First thing I saw after posting above,
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-31749753
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut