"This is just a suggestion", The Threats Begin

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: "This is just a suggestion", The Threats Begin

Postby Kim » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:02 am

Re: Messages in BLUE
by Linda Brown » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:42 pm

Linda .. rest assured she will never stop as long as she can count on you to respond. She is on a mission at this point and very committed. If you can manage to stop responding on the Helen issue she will spend the whole day looking for the next fuse. She has nothing better to do than sit in her trailer and absorb Mikado's world view and watch Jerry Springer. Her gutter language by itself is sufficient to turn everybody away except you. Nobody of any consequence is paying any attention to her except for you. Nobody cares any longer what Mikado, Kim, LuisP or Nancy Hutchison are saying on the Hut ,except for you, and sending people in that direction is only detracting from your objectives. Since nothing seems able to deter you from this endeavor, not even the hints and pleas from your loyal supporters, how about just really going cold turkey on this, instead of just making promises. You have a lot going on without Kim's garbage slowing you down. The captain is needed on the bridge and not below decks pumping bilge

Yes.....thankyou....I know that you are right.....thank you for saying what I know others are thinking.

Linda

And still I see blue has not become a man yet. Anyway you are quite right on a few counts Linda-blue. I will not stop, I am on a mission. To show the world the real Linda brown and how she is her fathers own worst nightmare. She will not rest rest he has been made to look like a complete disgrace. Oh well, that's what happens when you raise a self-indulged daughter. Shame they didn't bother with her brother.

Sorry to disappoint you two but there are many following this. They can't believe what a joke she is and what she is capable of doing regardless of how asinine it makes her appear. And exactly how many loyal supporters are there Linda-blue? I can count them on one hand. If I was as ignorant as Linda I could post PM's from quite a few people who have seen the truth and can't believe they were gullible to believe a damn word she ever said.

So,again I say grow a set blue and try posting on your own, oops sorry I forgot, you don't have her permission do you? Lol
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:32 pm

by fruitbat » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:21 pm

Absolutely nailed it. Good on you, Blue. I never read a post that mirrored my thoughts about something so exactly.

Linda Brown wrote:
Linda .. rest assured she will never stop as long as she can count on you to respond. She is on a mission at this point and very committed. If you can manage to stop responding on the Helen issue she will spend the whole day looking for the next fuse. She has nothing better to do than sit in her trailer and absorb Mikado's world view and watch Jerry Springer. Her gutter language by itself is sufficient to turn everybody away except you. Nobody of any consequence is paying any attention to her except for you. Nobody cares any longer what Mikado, Kim, LuisP or Nancy Hutchison are saying on the Hut ,except for you, and sending people in that direction is only detracting from your objectives. Since nothing seems able to deter you from this endeavor, not even the hints and pleas from your loyal supporters, how about just really going cold turkey on this, instead of just making promises. You have a lot going on without Kim's garbage slowing you down. The captain is needed on the bridge and not below decks pumping bilge

Yes.....thankyou....I know that you are right.....thank you for saying what I know others are thinking.

Linda

Well, I see Fruitbat had to put his 2 cents in here. So to you Fruitbat.... I have never once said a damn word to you or about you. I see you stick up for a freaking little boy who can't post for himself. Wow that speaks volumes for you. You don't even know if its from anyone other than Linda. You just go by the word of a low life, lying, self-centered piece of dirt, who is doing nothing more than bringing shame to her fathers name.

Again, I never wrote anything pertaining to you so I think you have nerve to agree with anyone here. You don't know me, or anything about me. When you have walked in my shoes and lived my life, then you can say what you want. Try not to drown when Linda's boat sinks.

And I will continue on my "mission" until people see the truth, and what Linda is truly out to do. Many have already seen it, some may take longer, but I will be here, always reading, always responding, always in her face.
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:37 am

Kim wrote:
Re: All about Helen Towt!
by Linda Brown » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:26 pm

And this is the last comment... until Mikado decides to respond in any way.

I might remind you that Paul Schatzkin was responsible for what he decided to write in his Biography of my Dad. when you say this..."In the book, "Defying Gravity" by Paul Schatzkin, it was reported that Helen Towt was the victim of a "hit and run". This "hit and run" has been reported as being a "hit" on Helen Towt in some type of espionage termination.

If Paul decided to report it that way...( Its been so long since I have read his book I really don't know WHAT he said.... but if he decided to assume perception then thats his responsibility. .

YES.....I think that there was a strong possibility that it was a "hit" on Helen! Yes....When I come to that conclusion in a solid manner I will back my thoughts up with facts..right now its just a working theory....I intend to do my face to face research.... and more......something that Paul did not bother to do....

And you Mikado are so busy trying to discredit everything I say so immediately that you are not even watching what is happening in your own back yard. Now thats going to be interesting. Linda

You really are a history revisionist. Listen closely Linda....Paul was instructed/influenced by not only you but Linda/twitsnapper posting information. Strange how the coat Helen wore was given to her by twitsnapper when you where the one posting as twitsnapper....IP's don't lie...unless of course you were posting for the real twitsnapper but then wouldn't a man of his purported talents be able to fake an IP? I remember that excuse being used at some point which totally makes twitsnapper to NOT be the man he was purported to be.

So, Paul only wrote what he was told, how else can a biographer write? He/she must depend upon information collected. And as always, you resort to the..."what me? I didn't do that." ...excuse.

I am not attempting to discredit anyone but you choose to take it in that manner. I am attempting to correct the facts as reported that are verifiable. You on the other hand expect to explain things as "it is what I believe" method of writing.

Do you know what truthful reporting is?

And as to my backyard, well, anything wouldn't surprise me but I think you are in the wrong back yard.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:08 am

by Linda Brown » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:42 pm

Linda

What I find so very curious is that Linda has posted, many times, how I am being watched and she knows ALL that I do. However, I see so many inaccuracies in so much of not only what Linda says but the great Blue as well. Let's see how accurate Mr. Blue is.

Does anyone know what a "unique view" to a site is? It is how many different IP's enter a given site in a given time frame, usually 24 hours.

Day.......Date............ Page Views........ Unique Visits...... First Time Visits...... Returning Visits
Thur 13th March 2014........55................... 8..................... 4........................ 4
Wed 12th March 2014.......179................. 29.....................19.......................10
Tues 11th March 2014.......326..................50.....................39.......................11
Mon 10th March 2014.......450..................69.....................60........................9
Sun 9th March 2014.........322..................70.....................64........................6
Sat 8th March 2014.........155..................29.....................25........................4
Fri 7th March 2014........ 430.................137....................128........................9
Thur 6th March 2014.........519..................88......................76......................12

I had to put the "." in the columns so that it would appear pleasing to read.

Now...ahem...Mr. Blue, what about your statement that - " Nobody cares any longer what Mikado, Kim, LuisP or Nancy Hutchison are saying on the Hut ,except for you," I think you have your facts wrong but then, I don't believe you really wrote the above for there is a giveaway that implies it is Linda who wrote the bulk of the post. It doesn't mean that the two of you may not of had communication, it only means that Linda wrote the above post.

Let me remind you....ahem...Mr. Blue, as to how very scared you were the day I walked up to your vehicle when you were broken down along side of Route 113 at Hallman's General Store, you wouldn't even roll the window down but I did offer you help...you poor scared little boy.

So, my statements are based upon facts that I know, it doesn't mean the facts are correct but at least there is a basis and not just...."I believe" which is what you and Linda BOTH are doing.

How sad....how very sad that the truth based upon known facts is not a requisite in any of either of your communications.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:32 am

Oh...Linda, you know how you just love to divulge personal information? You know how you like to make it appear how you have all these alphabet agencies who keep you informed on all that is happening in the world? And how they keep you informed of all those who you ask them to keep an eye on? I have a news flash for you....

Dey ain't doin' a good job!

...lol...

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Kim » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:56 pm

by Linda Brown » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Day.......Date............ Page Views........ Unique Visits...... First Time Visits..Returning
Thur 13th March 2014...........55..............8............ 4.............. 4

Wed 12th March 2014.......179................. 29.....................19.......................10
Tues 11th March 2014.......326..................50.....................39.......................11
Mon 10th March 2014.......450..................69.....................60........................9
Sun 9th March 2014.........322..................70.....................64........................6
Sat 8th March 2014.........155..................29.....................25........................4
Fri 7th March 2014........ 430.................137....................128........................9
Thur 6th March 2014.........519..................88......................76......................12

Interesting HUT statistics. All I needed to see. You were right, of course Blue. Linda
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:05 pm

Wow you sure hit the nail on the head with this one Mikado lol. It's funny how once again "blue" is "right" about something lol. I find it amusing how Linda thinks that everyone takes what she writes as truth, even without "seeing" what blue says about anything, because as everyone knows he has never posted as himself. I swear, Linda must take them all for complete idiots lol. She really should look around and see what is happening. Well all I can say is , I hope when her "ship" sails she remembers to take roll call.
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:04 pm

by Linda Brown » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Day.......Date............ Page Views........ Unique Visits...... First Time Visits..Returning
Thur 13th March 2014...........55..............8............ 4.............. 4

Interesting HUT statistics. All I needed to see. You were right, of course Blue. Linda

How in holy hell is Blue right? So, all you needed to see? Did it depress you that the site has more traffic that you or your alter ego believed?

You are as stupid as a knot on a limb if you think any individual with the ability to read and interpret cannot see the facts.

The smallest unique visit is today taken at 10 AM, it is now up to 72 as the time of this post. I really suggest that you and your alter ego check the dictionary as to the term "unique".

Oh, by the way, if no one can see, you have effectively bypassed the IP problem that got your ass caught with Paul. Nice to make a post and "claim" that it is an email you received and no one, not even the system admin can verify the source. And of course "Blue" can't post for himself for some reason but he has the ability to send email's. Do you realize that it makes him appear to be a dunder head? Either that or you, and I have said it before, just don't want him posting on his own posts, we all might just see how inept he really is.

Have a nice day,

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:03 pm

And yet another email appears in my inbox.

Linda wrote:Re: The Hutchison Consortium Discussions
Postby Linda Brown » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:08 pm

No, apparently I have not been taking them as seriously as I need to take them....

A message to whomever....Mikado has been busy posting information about my daughter and now she is in the hospital....You missed and hit the horse you cowards.

You will not see me.

Linda

I have never posted any information about your daughter. On the other hand, somewhere in that cesspool called the Token is information about my entire family. It was Kim you dim witted twit, you just continue to prove how you cannot get any facts straight. You know full well that Kim was the one posting which was prompted by your disgusting attempt to discuss her son's murder to inflict an emotional knife blade but I do realize how "neat" it sounds to claim it was Mikado.

Now, as to your daughter, well, if anyone is a coward we know it involves Blue and George. Blue likes to hide behind your skirts while George makes threats to MY family in an email and signs it as "G".( I know that was really you Linda but since "G" never stepped forward to clear it up, I will refer to him as gutless as well).

As for not seeing you....works for me...quite well.

And as a side note, if you are referring that someone, namely myself, fired a weapon at your daughter on a horse.....what a pathetic fool you are. I am not a "Caroline" member who goes after innocent accident victims.

I will await the police to come and question me since you seem to have the evidence to suggest that either Kim or I have done so. Won't that be grand to post a police report.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Kim » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:59 am

by Linda Brown » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:47 pm

Linda ... perhaps the reason Mikado can't permit himself to release your name from the membership rolls is that he was tasked to "capture" Linda Brown and releasing your name would be to admit that he has failed
From the Shadow of Giant Rock

I find myself with a morning of relaxing so I thought I'd look into the forums for a while. I have read so many interesting, and yes hysterical things.

The above quote just gave me something I haven't had in a long time, a deep and long laugh, you know, the kind where tears roll down your face and you can't catch your breath.

Linda keeps insisting I am the owner of this forum and yet she keeps asking Mikado to remove her name. I find that very funny. Is she not woman enough to ask me herself? No, nothing about her is. I will tell you all the reason for this, she knows I will not now or ever remove that name from this forum. It has nothing to do with "capturing " her as Blue says (that is hysterical by the way LOL). It is quite a plain and simple reason, I do not like her,I have no respect for her, and I know having that name here really pisses her off.

Oh and as to "releasing her name", again hysterical, there is nothing keeping her from just staying away. Does she not realize that even IF her name would be removed, she would still be here, all her posts, all her lies, all of it. Nothing can take any of that away.

So there it is, in simple words anyone can understand.
Kim
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut