"This is just a suggestion", The Threats Begin

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: "This is just a suggestion", The Threats Begin

Postby Sinny » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:13 pm

wags wrote:Mikado Wrote:

"Evil persists when good men do nothing.".

Right you are.
"The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it" - JFK
Sinny
Ensign

Postby Kim » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:20 pm

kevin wrote:I am somewhat lost what to say.
Many things over the years on these forums have been way over My head to puzzle out, but this seems way below the belt.
If there is any reasoning behind dredging this up again ????, Linda should have the decency to be crystal clear, or loose any semblance of respect anyone could have left.

I don't know You Kim other than what has been posted upon here, but I do know what it's like to loose a child, and it is hard to bear.
Some of Solomas meditation may be good right now, You must be seething.

Kevin

Kevin, I truly appreciate your concern. I know you can understand what I am feeling. Some people just don't have the decency to keep their noses where they don't belong. Again, thank you for your support. Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: FACING EVIL
Postby Linda Brown » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:46 pm

And I would ask those who are consoling Kim and rallying against me for even having the ultimate ( you say) discourtesy of even asking that terrible question...... Maybe the simple thing to do is just ask that question yourself! Who murdered Kims son? Once that question has been properly answered all of this tension will go away.....

Someone answer the question instead of burying it in attacks against me. Why has that question been used to attack me instead of being properly channeled. If you are friends of KIMS ( as you SAY you are) you would want to know who took her son away from her.

So I ask again.... as all of you should have been asking.........Has that person been brought to justice?

Linda Brown Pickering Resolute March 2015
From the Shadow of Giant Rock

Again I ask, when have I ever used my son in any way to attack Linda? NEVER!!!! It is she who continues to do this. As I said before, it is none of her business. I know why she does this and she isn't fooling anyone other than herself and her latest followers. But they too will see the truth sooner than she expects, and she will be in for a rude awakening. As to MY friends, they know what is going on if and when I share it with them. They do NOT demand of me answers that they know has no bearing on them. It is what friends are about, respect and love. And they have respect for me, my feelings and privacy. These are things Linda knows nothing about.
And Linda, if you are trying to insinuate you know something about who or what was involved, just say it. Stop beating around the bush with your stupid posts. You know nothing because it is none of your business and that bothers you. You have no control over me or mine. Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:54 pm

Re: An interesting visit to the Post Office
Postby Bob » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:40 pm

Linda Brown wrote:
I guess that Kim has gotten upset with me enough to change her Avatar to a picture of the front of the Yucca Valley Post Office. Bob... should I consider that a threat?

Linda

I don't visit that site after that first look.

Somebody is using a post office as their avatar? I think that's kinda funny. I thought an avatar was supposed to represent how a person want's to express how they function on a forum or game site, what they feel moves them, how they view themselves..

I like Matt Dillon (James Arness) He serves as the U.S. Marshal of Dodge City, Kansas in an old tv series.. A straight shooting Marshal who cuts to the chase..

The television series ran for 20 seasons from 1955 to 1975, and stands as the United States' longest-running prime time, live-action drama with 635 episodes. Pretty epic..

Post Office Avatar -

hmm.. psycho analysis.. who want's to be a building, and a building which is a post office? a place to dispense letters, stamps, look at wanted posters, possibly obtain forms for a passport.. hmm

game - post office: Post Office is a kissing game played by boys and girls at parties. It has been referred to in United States popular culture since at least 1925. psycho analysis - fetish needing to be constantly kissed

Which do you think then the post office avatar represents, from a psycho analysis?

Linda has made it a point to ask Bob what his psycho analysis about my choice of avatars. It's actually pretty amusing from my end here. First, I don't know Bob and he doesn't know me, other than what Linda tells him, and we all know she tells the truth all the time lol. Anyway, hmmm I want to be a building? Lol sorry too funny. And then he brings up the old post office game, meaning I have a fetish to be kissed all the time lol. No fetish about kissing Bob, I get all I need and want. Other fetishes, maybe lol. She sees it as a threat? Of course she does! once again she started something she shouldn't have and now needs to throw the attention to something else, so no one will question her reasoning once again for bringing my son into all this.
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:14 pm

I would think that instead of trying to analyze why I posted the avatar, She would be wondering how I got the picture?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby StarCat » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:18 pm

I wondered about why you chose that and where you got the picture. I'm also wondering what I should fix for supper tonight. I will say that post offices have a special meaning for me. My grandpa was the Postmaster of Hanna, WY for many years.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby LuisP » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:21 pm

“We are slaves, deprived of every right, exposed to every insult, condemned to certain death, but we still possess one power, and we must defend it with all our strength for it is the last — the power to refuse our consent.”

Mikado and Kim
I know it is easy to speak when we are not the one at the receiving end of a frustrated and paranoid person’s cyber bully cyclical attacks, more so when those attacks are repulsively vicious, disgustingly vile and supremely venomous.

That is why I’d urge you to try - to really try - and pay heed to the words that precede my writing.

It is not the first time I seek succor from them. They were written by Primo Levi, a man who faced a - till then - truly unimaginable Attack, and that decided to fight it back. So as to keep his sanity. And, above all, to keep his Human Decency.

But please, take out the context. It is not relevant except to reinforce its Meaning.
And please, take in what he chose to do as the best way to Defeat, really defeat, what was attacking him .

He chose - and found Power in ! – simply by “to refuse our consent”.

That is why I urge you to refuse, to completely refuse, Your Consent to be disturbed, affected and conditioned by these attacks.

As to Fighting, and keep on Fighting, once again to my mind comes some Advice that I personally treasure, and so once again would like to share with you Both :

- Fight for what you have
- Fight for what was born in you
- Fight for who is with you
- Fight for those who love you
- Fight for your happiness

My thoughts are with you.

Keep well,
Luis
LuisP
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:23 pm

The post office runs this planet, as bizzare as that may seem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysYcpjz70wg
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby LuisP » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:26 pm

As to those who feed on this subject, and feed other’s demented Soul, I have only three words :

Go Fuck Yourselves.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:27 pm

My apologies - sincere - if I hurt any fellow poster's sensibilities.
LuisP
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut