Cyberbullying

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Cyberbullying

Postby wags » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:23 pm

[Cyberbullying]
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Re: Cyberbullying

Postby wags » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:29 pm

I received an email concerning with this question:
Why on earth did you have to make a choice anyway? You are supposed to be the level headed one of us! Why did you let your options get closed off like that? Do you really think that this interchange here is better somehow that helping to run the Resolute E/G speaker project would have been?

If I am the level headed one then maybe you would have found it more profitable to understanding why I reached such a conclusion...

I do not need to be surrounded by unhinged people who are indulging in cyber bullying. It does not matter how valuable the project is, people always come before profit. Linda will not leave Mikado and Kim alone as they requested. It was really quite simple.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:40 pm

Without recieving any verbal bullying, is it OK to ask what is the resolute speaker project?????
Is it a secret?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:46 pm

The Speaker project. How well I remember that being discussed years ago.

There are problems that need to be overcome that might be difficult to do. It is the variation of the speaker at Decker's that Linda participated in building. The problems involve the dosimeters and that is all I will say. Didn't say it then and I am not saying it now. Anyway, no one will listen.

My hat is off if those problems are solved.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:09 pm

And there they were discussing all about such as dosimeters and radiation moniters, and look how that was all cyberbullied????
Ions ions ions.
The answers My friends are not blowin in the wind, because the wind ain't blowin.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:02 pm

The EG speaker project. The Decker wall speaker. The presentation to GTI or was it GTE? Brown's subsequent retirement and telling Linda to move on with her life. Josh Reynolds in 1984 taking it as an air purifier and then the problems that occurred with it.

The major problem is ozone from the High Voltage and the long term effects of breathing such.

Anyone who is going to go forward with this project and attempt to market a speaker based upon the aforementioned "fan" better have a good product liability carrier.

And really, the fan operated on the principle of ElectroHydroDynamics, EHD and thus the pen name of Elizabeth Helen Drake.

It would appear that Linda is using another group to get this project going...of course with their own money and not her's. I hope it occurs to whomever, the following question...if it such a good idea, why didn't Brown himself market it as a speaker?

The answer was given to Josh Reynolds.

If I am wrong on my diatribe above, I apologize.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby DavidG » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:17 am

you are absolutely correct, Mikado, in any plasma speaker device I have toyed with the ozone will run me from the shop within minutes....although the mids and highs can be incredibly crisp.

I tried to make a speaker fan EHD device as such a while back, got good sound except a serious lack of bass as was suggested by Linda once...but that was supplemented by using a subwoofer below the plasma arc setup...problem was I got a bizarre sort of difference whereas the highs would be a split second ahead of the bass..never figured out why, and the entire apparatus is now in the scrap heap.
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:28 pm

A little more about that "EG Speaker project". I will explain in what I hope to be simply put for those who do not have a technical background, those that do will know what I am talking about, those that don't...I hope you will get it.

Sound is a longitudinal (travels in parallel to the medium) or compression wave. Sound was described as coming from the "fan loudspeaker" at Decker's. We have no way of verifying that other than to take Linda at her word. No papers, nothing in Brown's notebooks, no records from Deckers, an absolute dearth of information. However, Andrew Bolland had converted an ionic breeze to a loudspeaker, although he said that it was not too efficient, it did function as a rudimentary speaker. He felt that it was better suited for being a fan than a loudspeaker but there were possibilities.

A mechanical fan that we use to move volumes of air compresses the air in one direction and what we hear are the spaces in between the fan blades as they rotate, thus a slow rotating fan is transmitting short bursts of compressed air. Speed the fan up and the compression is coming faster and we hear it as such. If we could change the speed of the rotating fan at a period of .0166 we would hear a 60 hertz signal in the compression wave but then, we cannot make the fan start and stop or alter its rpm that fast. The conclusion is that a mechanical fan would make a very poor speaker.

The "Decker fan" is a bit different. It is based upon the principle of "ElectroHydroDynamics".

"Electrokinesis was first observed by Reuss in 1809 and has been studied extensively since the 19th century.[citation needed] The effect was also noticed and publicized in the 1920s by Thomas Townsend Brown which he called the Biefeld–Brown effect, although he seems to have miss-identified it as an electric field acting on gravity" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrohydrodynamics

A lifter could be made into a speaker. Make multiple rows of corona wires and the skirt, place the apparatus perpendicular to the floor/ground. Energize the unit with High Voltage and air will move. Modulate the High Voltage with an audio tone* and it will cause compression waves to be formed in the direction of the air movement. This is a rudimentary description of the Decker fan. The rub is that this is a capacitor that uses the air as a dielectric. The air will have ions as it is emitted from the speaker this is ozone. This process can be described as an electrophoretic device or electrokinesis in that electricity is causing a kinetic (energy in motion) response. This is not EG. This is not Biefeld-Brown.

The only conclusion I can come to is one of two things:

1. That there is some technology being done on the Resolute that no one publicly is aware of or;

2. Someone has done a misnomer. I would put this upon Linda in that she has on other occasions called the fan an example of the Biefeld-Brown effect which is not.

Now, is this post on topic? Perhaps, for I see a form of "bullying" taking place. Is it cyberbullying? Well, the Internet is being used so in my definition it is and I merely wish to point out the foundation of how it may be occurring and the manner thereof.

I could be totally wrong in my definition etc of how it is bullying but you know what? It is how I see it.

Mikado

* The method to achieve this is in Brown's notebooks. Don't remember which volume.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby wags » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:55 am

I have just read a partial quote of mine on the Token and for the record this is actual quote as follows:-

"If I am the level headed one then maybe you would have found it more profitable to understanding why I reached such a conclusion... I do not need to be surrounded by unhinged people who are indulging in cyber bullying. It does not matter how valuable the project is, people always come before profit. Linda will not leave Mikado and Kim alone as they requested. It was really quite simple." This is a reply to the question I posted above.
wags
Commander

Postby re-rose » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:58 pm

helloxene123 wrote:There are problems that need to be overcome that might be difficult to do.
it is right ......

Interesting how this bot pretends to communicate by repeating a sentence from a previous poster. It's a new twist to see a spammer bothering to fake interest in a thread topic. Do you suppose it's now being taught as part of Spam Canning 101?
rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Next

Return to Conversations in the Hut