Conversation about T.Townsend Brown and .....Hutchison

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Conversation about T.Townsend Brown and .....Hutchison

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:35 pm

Over at Linda's forum I had brought up the fact that John had studied and replicated Brown's work.
as well a dozens of other people

In the past I have spoken about "global thinking". Something I do.
Something John does, but in relationship to sciences.
John reads, hours everyday. Thinks, then acts.

As we go through the process here at the Hutchison lab of open sourcing "John's technologies", we must go through all the things John read
and then replicated
and then added to the recipe.

Electrogravitics seems to be a hot topic.
John says "they are way past that" and talks about barium titanate.
In my time at the Cosmic Token, I was interested in the "fan" Brown had, and that he would play
the Sound of Music
there is a reason he chose that music
the lyrics are a parallel to the words from the Essene Holy Stream of Sound
Essene document talks about the creation of matter

what did Brown know? why THIS song?

Brown used radio frequencies. Did he ever use an isochronic pulse?

Brown was really interested in rocks. There were some special rocks that Linda "returned to the Earth" after her father died.
Duh...duh...duh.
John is really into rocks. Licks a rock and can determine lots of things about it.
The Essenes were really into rocks.
Minerals, essential to life...to "electrical communications" are in the rocks.
Water...that mystery called water...cleans itself of pollutants as it flows over rocks (babbling brook)
and picks of the minerals from the rocks

When I look at all the communication that has been "left for us by ancient humans"
it is symbols carved into rocks
OMG...there is NO record of what we humans are doing TODAY.
Everything "digital"..."in the Cloud"....will disappear.
We need to carve something into the rocks.

I would like this thread to be about
WHAT people have DONE

What did Brown do, and who has actually replicated "something"?
I will pull John into this conversation, cut and paste what others post.
Pictures are really important.
Ask John if he recognizes something.

This is a tool for me.
Working at open sourcing Hutchison technologies, I need to get to the basics of what he studied.
Brown is one of many.

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Re: Conversation about T.Townsend Brown and .....Hutchison

Postby kevin » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:21 pm

I am surrounded here by rocks , and shells, and feathers.
Dr Brown collected rocks especially specific shaped ones , then used them in His detectors placed deep in shielded labs all around the globe.
They all reacted instantly to GLITCHES as He referred to them, all at exact self time, as such as time is?

I am fortunate to live close by many megalithic sites such as Avebury and stonehenge, the ancient peoples also collected rocks, and especially quartz.

When checking a rock via dowsing, it is easily seen how it's unique field shape is influenced by it's unique shape, and it has been shown how ancient hand axes ( as they are termed) all nap ( that is when they are worked into shape) to fibonacci sequence.
They were HAND devices to focus.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby DavidG » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:33 am

I once discussed building a flame jet with Andrew for a short time, we didn't come together in the long run on it though...but had some good discussion of how to fabricate the plates.

Had also drawn up a design of that speaker, which used a pyramid shape, hoping that the shorter plates towards the peak would allow for higher frequencies to be reproduced, and a cabinet which it sat on, with a small subwoofer in it for the bass, all housed in a compact package...but at that time, work had called in a landslide of business, and it never got from drawing to reality.

I've played with lifters, built several....not sure if John feels that lifters are anywhere he might want to start in a workshop or not, but it might be a good one to hold, as many have heard or seen lifters, and wished they could get a hand building one...Steve Clarke for one I believe.

Get their attention, and then get to business of moving beyond the lifter.

What made my friends look wasn't the lifting, ironically, but the cool breeze coming from the lifters ass end(technical terms aside).. where Luke and I pondered once was...why is the air so cool...is it really ion transfer, or something else?

The ashtray product was a bust, because I didn't build the right power supply. Oh well.

I picture John having in his head, a plethora of visions of how to integrate Browns work into his, but he may be wanting to be sure that it won't bring the drama to what he does in the long run?

I trust John knows best.

Will look forward to more,
Cheers!
Dave
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby DavidG » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:59 am

kevin wrote:I am surrounded here by rocks , and shells, and feathers.
Dr Brown collected rocks especially specific shaped ones , then used them in His detectors placed deep in shielded labs all around the globe.
They all reacted instantly to GLITCHES as He referred to them, all at exact self time, as such as time is?

I am fortunate to live close by many megalithic sites such as Avebury and stonehenge, the ancient peoples also collected rocks, and especially quartz.

When checking a rock via dowsing, it is easily seen how it's unique field shape is influenced by it's unique shape, and it has been shown how ancient hand axes ( as they are termed) all nap ( that is when they are worked into shape) to fibonacci sequence.
They were HAND devices to focus.
Kevin

Those wielders of axe, altering density with each blow, separating material from ethereal, showing the geometry of creation at each level.

Also, wouldn't the alchemical and mental aspect of an axe blow be as powerful as the physical effect at the point of impact?

Perhaps there is another elephant in the room, Ganesh has a friend?

Cheers!
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:26 pm

DavidG wrote:I once discussed building a flame jet with Andrew for a short time, we didn't come together in the long run on it though...but had some good discussion of how to fabricate the plates.

Had also drawn up a design of that speaker, which used a pyramid shape, hoping that the shorter plates towards the peak would allow for higher frequencies to be reproduced, and a cabinet which it sat on, with a small subwoofer in it for the bass, all housed in a compact package...but at that time, work had called in a landslide of business, and it never got from drawing to reality.

I've played with lifters, built several....not sure if John feels that lifters are anywhere he might want to start in a workshop or not, but it might be a good one to hold, as many have heard or seen lifters, and wished they could get a hand building one...Steve Clarke for one I believe.

Get their attention, and then get to business of moving beyond the lifter.

What made my friends look wasn't the lifting, ironically, but the cool breeze coming from the lifters ass end(technical terms aside).. where Luke and I pondered once was...why is the air so cool...is it really ion transfer, or something else?

The ashtray product was a bust, because I didn't build the right power supply. Oh well.

I picture John having in his head, a plethora of visions of how to integrate Browns work into his, but he may be wanting to be sure that it won't bring the drama to what he does in the long run?

I trust John knows best.

Will look forward to more,
Cheers!
Dave

Was the original speaker a pyramid?
Are there any diagrams/drawings of Brown's work...other than the patent office
(BTW--many members in my family hold patents, including myself. I was instructed: "Never disclose everything in your patent, especially do not disclose the key component. Use the patent for the "other stuff" that is "unique". So IMO, what is at the patent office concerning Brown's work is probably "not complete")

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby DavidG » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:02 am

I don't think it was,the drawings. I have show it being rectangular....the pyramid was my idea to see about getting a wider frequency response out of one.

But it probably isn't a speaker at every level....

Something else is happening there perhaps?
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:50 am

Would someone be so kind....
post links for me
from threads on this website
of actual work that was done
replicating T.Townsend Brown's technology

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:08 am

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:Would someone be so kind....
post links for me
from threads on this website
of actual work that was done
replicating T.Townsend Brown's technology

Nancy

http://ttbrown.com/forum/
kevin
The Hobbit

Return to Conversations in the Hut