From his own hand...the truth

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

From his own hand...the truth

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:15 pm

From the Token:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 816#p30816

Linda Leach wrote:not graduated from High School?
Postby Linda Brown » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:37 pm

It has come to my attention that someone with a negative agenda about my Dads' educational history has taken up the call that Dad " never graduated from High School". This is an intentional lie and propaganda.

It is especially bothersome because this piece of misinformation ( along with many other bits of negative propaganda) has been posted on a website under the Townsend Brown name. ( ttownsendbrown.com)

Dad graduated from Doane Academy which was a College Preparatory school sponsored by the Denison University. Previous to that he had gone to a private and very exclusive boarding school in Pennsylvania called Hill School. While Paul Schatzkin was doing his research on Dads life I talked to the archivist of that school of that school myself. The school had experienced an outbreak of chickenpox at the very end of Dads senior year and the administration sent the students home,transferring his credits to his next choice of schools..

Now the writer of the news that Townsend Brown "never earned his high school diploma" is only telling his readers part of the information. He did not get his high school diploma FROM THAT SCHOOL...... And the writer has done that intentionally... He over looks informing his readers that Townsend Brown continued his eductation at Doane Academy ( where he graduated in June of 1923)and then entered California Institute of Technology in Pasadena. This is just one indication of a person speaking without any authority about the life of Thomas Townsend Brown. Yet he speaks.

One has to ask what motive is behind the promotion of incorrect information such as this?....Shoddy reporting of incorrect information like this is intentionally designed misinform those who are interested in getting the true biographical facts about Townsend Brown. This and other intentional misinformation will not be allowed to stand.

Linda Brown december 2014

How is it that whenever information comes to light and does not fit with a persons expectations then it is deemed to be negative?

The information of Brown not graduating High School comes from an alumni information card, from 1938, that "he" filled out in his own handwriting that indicated that he "did not" finish High School. This is "hard" evidence, this is considered "factual" evidence when someone is researching information where a biography of a person is being performed. This was done as due-diligence of facts reported in the book "Defying Gravity" by Paul Schatzkin. Secondly, a letter written by Lewis Brown, Townsend's Father, in the late summer early fall of 1921, indicates that due to "issues" with his son from the previous year at School, he would not be returning.

The "authority" I speak with is from viewing the documents and therefore, documents don't lie, they do indicate truth until proven otherwise. This is regardless of what Linda Leach will say by quoting Stephenson in that documents can be falsified which is nothing more than an excuse that has been used by her on so very many occasions to explain inaccuracies of her story versus what hard factual information is out there.

Linda Leach wrote:One has to ask what motive is behind the promotion of incorrect information such as this?....Shoddy reporting of incorrect information like this is intentionally designed misinform those who are interested in getting the true biographical facts about Townsend Brown. This and other intentional misinformation will not be allowed to stand.

The motive is to find "hard" evidence for the writing of a biography. The only shoddy information is the information that Linda Leach presents without any factual evidence other than her word and then ask this question....who has more to gain? The only hard evidence she presents are quotes in "blue" and snippets from a fictitious individual named twigsnapper.

When Paul is ready...if ever and the report of hell freezing over has occurred, I would be more than willing to give him any and all "hard" facts I have acquired. Hell, even if he doesn't finish the book and wants the info...it's his.

Mikado

PS: And the reported information of Brown donating equipment to Denison appears to be false. From a reputable source who investigated first hand, there is no record of any equipment being donated.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: From his own hand...the truth

Postby Chris Knight » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:37 pm

Nor any record of anything being donated to Battelle.

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:49 pm

Speaking of Batelle,

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 834#p30834

Linda Leach wrote:And yet, your friend at Batelle knows differently doesn't he Andrew?

Would that be starfish the psychotic individual that claimed to anyone who would listen that Fred and I, whereas he from Oregon and I from the Philadelphia area, traveled all the way to Cincinnati? or was it Columbus...anyway, to attempt to injure his dogs by leaving his backgate open?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:02 pm

Lol.

I think maybe so.

Funny thing...again...He's actually an OK guy. Most of that episode was another construct of Linda's. I hear from him once in awhile. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'll bet you guys were having a great time throwing stuff back and forth at each other.

In any case, yes. He did an in depth search for anything related to TTB, and came up with...not surprising...nothing.

Sooooo, he's the one that was at Battelle that told me there was nothing...So he doesn't know differently...Not sure where Linda Leach was going with that thought...

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:28 pm

Another construct of Linda Leach? Who am I to argue with that for I believe you may be correct. For all I know, she told him that it was Fred or I or both.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Return to Conversations in the Hut