I Have been away a long time: Who is still here

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

I Have been away a long time: Who is still here

Postby KarenAnn23 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:27 pm

Hey and Hi :))

I have been away a long time and I'd really like to see what is going on..

I have had many medical problems and my Mom has been very sick.

I request that I be reinstated to the private chats that I find I can no longer get on. Those of you that remember me may speak up on my honor ??

And or Not :))

Karen Ann
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Re: I Have been away a long time: Who is still here

Postby StarCat » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:03 am

Hey Karen Ann! I think the only certain things are death and taxes. And I'm not so sure about death.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:15 am

Hey Karen Ann,
When We were at school the games were simple.......now We are all in confused.com land.
Welcome back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgA4-bLcoN8
kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:02 pm

KarenAnn23 wrote:Hey and Hi :))

I have been away a long time and I'd really like to see what is going on..

I have had many medical problems and my Mom has been very sick.

I request that I be reinstated to the private chats that I find I can no longer get on. Those of you that remember me may speak up on my honor ??

And or Not :))

Karen Ann

I have answered you on this question in another thread but I offer a more detailed response.

There is nothing to be reinstated. You are a member and there are many other threads you can have a conversation in, start a new topic or just read what has been going on.

There are six forums on the front page:

1. Welcome to The Quonset Hut = Password protected for archive purposes. No one has the password

2. Conversations in the Hut = open to all members

3. The Cosmic Hypocrite = open to all members

4. "Kilroy was here" = Open to non-members to post memorials to Trickfox or anyone

5. The Open Door = open to all members

6. The day no one thought would ever come....don't count on it = open to all members

I am sure out of six forums with only one forum password protected due to being archived, there are plenty of topics and threads that you can post and read.

So, there are no private chats here unless you are referring to PM which are "Private Messages" and you should have the permissions for them. If not, let me know and I will check.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Soloma » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:14 pm

Greetings KarenAnn, I do not visit the whole forum so I missed your post. Doubt you remember me but you and I go back to the ufohunters forum, if I am not mistaken. You, myself and Cat came to the forum about the same time if I recall. I truly hope all is as well as can be for you and yours.
Soloma
Commander

Postby KarenAnn23 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:49 pm

[quote][/quote]kevin

Hey Kevin Hello :) I backed off of this site after I seen so many things that are none of my business, today I clicked your link to me ..lol I actually like that song from the Birds and much of the music..however, I must say I tried to come back here to talk about some interesting things about life and questions that I want to ask ! I only wish to talk about some new ideals I have and Not pick a side :))

There was a thing I wanted to talk to you about years ago and never did, has to do with well, not sure how much I should go into right now but one thing was dowsing (hope I spelled that correct) and another was a rock I found when I was a youth in the woods about a half-mile from my house. Both of which I thought were in your wheelhouse, I won't force my presence here however if I am to post here You all have to understand--

I'm just an uneducated person who happened to meet some wonderful and intelligent people and I won't engage in anything other then discussing some things I never though of asking before.

Regardless, I wish all of you well and I hope a happy hello :)

"K"
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Postby KarenAnn23 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:55 pm

[quote][/quote]Soloma

I'm sure that I need to learn how to use this board better :)) Yes, I remember you and UFO Hunters..and you are correct we came here I believe within the same year as each other. Nice to hear from you and everyone else..

If I decide to May I start a new thread ? And if so where should I do so ? And, for anyone to answer..I'd like to ask a few questions of my own now..not about personal things but about some ideals I never had the nerve to talk about before. I feel like bringing up UFOH has brought more questions to mind for me and I'd really like to have a friendly discussion about this and more..Thanks!
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Postby kevin » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:14 pm

KarenAnn23 wrote:
kevin

Hey Kevin Hello :) I backed off of this site after I seen so many things that are none of my business, today I clicked your link to me ..lol I actually like that song from the Birds and much of the music..however, I must say I tried to come back here to talk about some interesting things about life and questions that I want to ask ! I only wish to talk about some new ideals I have and Not pick a side :))

There was a thing I wanted to talk to you about years ago and never did, has to do with well, not sure how much I should go into right now but one thing was dowsing (hope I spelled that correct) and another was a rock I found when I was a youth in the woods about a half-mile from my house. Both of which I thought were in your wheelhouse, I won't force my presence here however if I am to post here You all have to understand--

I'm just an uneducated person who happened to meet some wonderful and intelligent people and I won't engage in anything other then discussing some things I never though of asking before.

Regardless, I wish all of you well and I hope a happy hello :)

"K"

Your post was akin to a fresh breeze blowing upon Me, don't stay away so long again, there are no sides to take.

Dowsing is simply a long forgotten sense that our dominant survival senses have overridden.
Your thoughts travel in/out of the palms of Your hands.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:33 pm

Karen,

If you are not sure of your topic, just post in the "Open Door". That is a general thread and just click the "New Topic" button.

To anyone else interested,

My computer is still at the shop and I only had it briefly. The drivers for the graphics is screwed up now and will only give me a small resolution. I am using a hot spot on my tower which chews up the data usage on Kim's iPhone so until I get things straightened out, I only come on here to check the attempted spams and do maintenance to the site.

PS: my absence is only due to my computer and NOT running from someone, however, she can go look up on Google anything she wants in regard to her Daddy. She will find the place that will give her the source of the information that she is referring to that Kim originally found. It may cost $79 for six months but if she is serious, it is just donut money in the long run. I give nothing free to Linda anymore that I paid my good money for.....but I will give her free advice.....from time to time.

Until later,

Mikado

...nice to see you Karen
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby KarenAnn23 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:55 pm

Mikado

...nice to see you Karen..

You also Mr. Mikado :))

It it Very Nice to See everyone around I hope you all are well !
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Next

Return to Conversations in the Hut