I Have been away a long time: Who is still here

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: I Have been away a long time: Who is still here

Postby KarenAnn23 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:40 pm

Kevin,

I just wrote a long winded post to you that I promptly deleted by mistake haha

My Grandpa Joe tried to teach me how to dowse when I was young, without a doubt he found countless water wells, both here at my homestead and on this street but also for my other grandfather's 2 houses. He had around 10 acres of land on which he showed me where natural gas was. Not until about 12 years ago when Grandma died did we find out that indeed there was gas on the property.

Anyway, when I was in second grade my parents took us out west on a 6 week trip, during this time we stopped in an out of the way place that was merely at 1st sight just optical illusions. I found myself in-front of a fenced in area that we were told there was 'power lines'. I'm not sure what you really call them but I'm sure you know what I mean. As I approached the gate the women there was going to let me and my brother in at one time when I told her I didn't need any rods to find 'it' that I could feel it now !

She took me in by myself and I remember feeling outside the gate, similar to the feeling of someone looking at you and hmm like static electricity, something like that I'm not verbalizing it correctly but close enough. I went in and stood at a place put my arms out to the sides and pointed in a line..I just felt it don't know how else to say it. This women was so excited that she stopped the line and brought what I now assume was the owner out and asked me to do it again.

When I did this the second time both women were astonished and later my Dad told me that the hair on my head actually was standing up...This was kind-of how I felt but to know that I picked out this spot and there was some kind of evidence that something was going on beyond the normal was something I will never forget. :)) They also told my Dad that the only other person that they had seen pick out the exact line w/o rods was an American Indian chief/shaman.

As I relate this to you and anyone reading, I realize that Now a lot of scientists agree there is some sort of gravitational difference on the earth but not back then. Why do I bring this up, well not sure but I have been hearing A lot of things that when I was young was considered hearsay and folklore and now is considered fact or close to it. And thus why I am back..I'd very much like to talk to All of you very intelligent and special people who might wish go discus more things like this in detail. I am now ready to talk more freely about such things.

Fair well all !
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Postby kevin » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:37 pm

KarenAnn23.

I have used rods for so long that I have to put them away sometimes to again FEEL for the lines( they are measurable as to one inch inch width)
The Egyptian worshipped the dung beetle as a god due to it been able to follow a line until it crossed another at ninty degrees and dig a hole there to lay an egg in a ball of dung and create a new beetle.
Flowing upon those lines is conciousness , and due to it all been in 4D our normal senses are blind to this, but some humans have still got their extra sense that detects this, and it does go along the off spring from those who have mastered this sense.
To locate gas, your granfather will have perfected the art of recognising the signature of such as He thought of gas, basically it's a hunting skill which We probably took for granted as our dominant senses became better and more needed to survive.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby KarenAnn23 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:06 pm

Kevin,

I could go into many different directions with this discussion but I will stick with this for now, Yes it is a hereditary thing and some people can access it easier ? is that the right way to say it ?

Anyway, some come by this naturally but I know I Believe that all of us can access certain things that most believe a fairy tale..I have talked about the ways in which I advanced my err 'gift' ? however I firmly believe that this is not only passed down by generations of ...how do I even say this...I believe that all of us can access 'things' by way of say meditation or self awareness..God I wish I knew how to say this correctly ! Type it out anyway haha

I have become aware of what some call the (sure I will spell it wrong) acesia Wow..Self awareness of the universe ! I once thought it was passed down by genetics and I won't rule that out. But, I firmly believe that most of mankind has a similar/same past. This is hard for me to type out here because I will never hold a religious belief for or against anyone and yet science and religion are not so far different if you break it down to facts.

To me the facts of my life are simple...anyone else who reads this please keep this in mind...when you feel something is wrong it usually is...when you feel someone looking at you and you turn around and they are-- only proves this. If one can accept this basic instinct and trust it then it can be used.

I'd like to in the future talk to you more about the magnetic lines of the earth because I also have a belief that those that can feel this (even if they are not near nor can prove it) can access important inputs.
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Postby kevin » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:44 pm

KarenAnn23,

I deduce that the so called magnetic lines of Earth, are in fact of universe, the Earth been a local consequence upon them, as are all in creation.
If You think You are struggling to explain things, welcome to the club.
It is very difficult to even try to accept the basic.
Universe is a perfectly packed solid crystal.
The packing is so minute as to be invisable.
The packing is of geometric form.
The geometry creates the various dimensions in the seemingly self same location.
The lines are upon that geometry.
Everything Your dominant senses detect is in 3D.
In the same location is 4D, 5D and more dimensions.

My fingers are not moving , they are switching upon the 3D geometry faces of the crstal geometry that creates them in 3D.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby KarenAnn23 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:02 pm

The geometry creates the various dimensions in the seemingly self same location.
The lines are upon that geometry.
Everything Your dominant senses detect is in 3D.
In the same location is 4D, 5D and more dimensions.

By chance do you have any links handy I'd really like some new ideas :) Don't go out of you way though I can always just look around. I have to take a little more time to digest your post though lol
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Postby KarenAnn23 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:04 pm

So as far as the 'magnetic lines' ? goes. For one thing in my youth the lines were considered fringe science or folklore I was surprised when my Kid told me she had learned about it in school. I tried to press her on the subject but well she is very smart but not very deep and questioning as I am. I was surprised so many ancient structures were built upon the 30th parallel, and other relevant places upon the earth.

I had my own suspicion about some of this before but had no proof. So many things I'd like to bring up but must be patient haha....I'm going to straight up say this because Kevin did touch on it.

Sometimes, I do and did know things I never could understand. Such as the above mentioned story ( about knowing where the line lay): I have come to understand my very recent ancestors and found some very interesting things, some of which I mentioned before although hesitantly and maybe not pubic-ally (sp).

Humm, should I re-title this and start a new thread ? Or are we pretty much done here on this site ? How I wish I could reverse time !

Fare well all...

Karen Ann :))
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Previous

Return to Conversations in the Hut