TTB Collection

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

TTB Collection

Postby Chris Knight » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:47 pm

Sinny,

Welcome.

You mentioned a collection of TTB things.

You'll want to go to http://www.thomastownsendbrown.com. I built the site a number of years ago, and it contains just about everything Linda Brown has / had in her archives, plus a number of documents I (and others) tracked down over the years.

The only significant thing it doesn't contain from Linda Brown's files is the "Rain on the Windows" papers. I had a copy of the entire set some time ago (long before Morgan / Smith / et al. reportedly took some of the pages), but it was just a few chapters from the Starseed book and a note from TTB.

Also, the "Kitselman" calculations and Structure of Space documents are also not there, but floating around the internet after I moved the website over to Linda Brown's site for her to take care of.

Enjoy !

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Re: TTB Collection

Postby Sinny » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:30 am

Hey,

So sorry I missed this post up until just now,

Ironic actually because this is the page my generic Google search takes me to when I look up the HUT forum,

I take a looksey,

Thank you,
Sinny.
"The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it" - JFK
Sinny
Ensign

Return to Conversations in the Hut