So confused..??

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: So confused..??

Postby KarenAnn23 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:14 pm

Thank you Mr. Mikado !

I feel as if you have made a point here to correct me w/o ....Never-mind, I know a hint when I see one, I,m not a spy for anyone nor will I ever be. I understand how it works :) You'll make me look like a complete ass and that's fine. But---Nope I'm not going to got here nor there.

Happy Holidays, I had hoped I'd connect with someone here but I may be wrong, Take care all.

Karen Ann
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:53 pm

I gave you an explanation as to the names. I did not attempt to make you appear as an ass. I saw you going in a direction that I knew to be wrong so I gave a simple explanation before you got yourself in too deep, should I have just left you go? Where in the world are you coming up with the idea that anyone is calling you a spy or even intimated such?

You know Karen, I could have easily let you go your merry way and watched you come up with theories but I believed I was helping you.

Since you felt it necessary to, out of the blue, mention that you are not a spy, I will borrow a phrase from you -"Nope I'm not going to got here nor there."

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby KarenAnn23 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:55 pm

I gave you an explanation as to the names. I did not attempt to make you appear as an ass. I saw you going in a direction that I knew to be wrong so I gave a simple explanation before you got yourself in too deep, should I have just left you go? Where in the world are you coming up with the idea that anyone is calling you a spy or even intimated such?

I pointed out something that Wiki has on it, to even think that site is ALL factual is funny. I thank you for intercepting my comments, what you misunderstood or more likely what I didn't make clear to everyone was in fact that the names were an odd coincidence, but the name the Carolina had some context I can't recall right now. I didn't intend to make a case for the 2 names meaning more then a Wikki connection, merely what is called a coincidence is often facts misplaced. But that is neither here nor there.

As for the spy reference, I Have been accused of it, Let me be clear here and say Not from Anyone from this site currently posting, but it has been said and more then once. I am offended by that, no fault of the "hut" or representatives here ! Let me put it straight forward and I'm just going to say it.

It's possible that I have been beaten down from physical (back problems mainly), that I am projecting onto you Mr. M. perceived things that I can't verbalize and by my own lack of self-worth, if this is the case I apologize sincerely !! I did and do consider you a friend and wish the best for all here. I had hoped to reconnect to some people that I respect and enjoyed conversing with, deepest regrets ...Karen

BTW HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !! :)
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Postby KarenAnn23 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:06 pm

I'm thinking about releasing info I have ...

Let me make it clear again ! But I new info I Have Not been accepted to Linda's site and I have never posted there but have been quoted.

By both of your sites, Mr. is Kool enough to let me have my say, as to this date Linda has not accepted me or let me post on her new site although it may seem like i so do so ! I have yet to make any comment on her site, it may be a over site yet, I feel slighted by both of you for not letting me put my opinion up.

Mr. I have always respected you and Lady Linda I wish I could say the same on your site, as I realize this is going to be used against me// and as it is Thanks Gemini :) and my Lakdo friend !
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:57 am

KarenAnn23 wrote:I'm thinking about releasing info I have ...

Let me make it clear again ! But I new info I Have Not been accepted to Linda's site and I have never posted there but have been quoted.

By both of your sites, Mr. is Kool enough to let me have my say, as to this date Linda has not accepted me or let me post on her new site although it may seem like i so do so ! I have yet to make any comment on her site, it may be a over site yet, I feel slighted by both of you for not letting me put my opinion up.

Mr. I have always respected you and Lady Linda I wish I could say the same on your site, as I realize this is going to be used against me// and as it is Thanks Gemini :) and my Lakdo friend !

Karen,

You or anyone else is open to say whatever you wish and it will not be deleted nor edited as Linda has been known to do.

However, as to your posts being taken from here and posted to the Token and not afford you a chance to rebuttal or to say your peace on her site...to her face.....welcome to my world....she is a coward to face you and must do so across websites.

As to your comment... "I feel slighted by both of you for not letting me put my opinion up." ....listen to me and listen well. I have never nor would I ever restrict you or anyone else from saying your opinion but remember that when you do, others will comment and discuss your opinion.

I have told you in the past that you are welcome here and for love or money, I don't know why you keep insisting that I won't let you post.

Karen, Post whatever you want. Your opinion or anyone's opinion's are always welcome with no editing nor deletions.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby KarenAnn23 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:45 pm

It was really never about posting, I thought we were real friends, and I am still a bit offended. I understand more as I read more.

Mr. What can I say, I was deceived in many ways, and for a long time.! I never wanted to be in the middle and still don't wish to be. To be honest I feel mistreated by both sides. Sorry, you were kinder in a way. Like letting me post my uneducated things. Lady, says I could join her but I feel like the only place to be is here.

Does this sound strange? Can we talk together? About anything but this misunderstanding? I really don't wish to talk about the things that have been said about me, I do wish to thank some who stood behind me..And can we put this behind us and can I just try to have a convo on here...

I know the answer is Yes, MR. Tyou!

Karen
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Previous

Return to Conversations in the Hut