Threats...of the back alley type

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: Threats...of the back alley type

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:22 pm

This is an excerpt from the Cosmic-Token.

And looking at our conversations here from the HUTs point of view....(and its odd how we jumped off into a discussion of World War ll.).... I do feel that , if the HUT were a country...It is obvious that it was invaded by a force that laid the groundwork for that invasion early on....Its turncoats were put into place early so that when the time was right the entire situation came together as was planned.

Mikado kept blustering at me that he was going to "do something" that I was not going to like.... well... he was right.... and I was stupid for not seeing the situation before it was too late.

Some " papers" have bubbled to the surface.... as if they were intercepted couriers of information. And they need to be better analysed to figure what the overall plan is.... most of them are what Mikado himself has written.

First of all... when a country or organization is targeted for takeover the planners automatically take out the "figureheads"....... Mikado and his group actually called me that...And I have their voices on a recording. They would just leave me there on the HUT as the " Mascot"..... that was the word they actually used. Isn't that charming?

But suddenly the "mascot" started asking uncomfortable questions about their agenda and the operation of the Hut that they could not answer without being revealed.... so they switced to their next operation.... which was to discredit what I had to say and myself as a person. And oust me. And thats what has happened. All you have to do is read the HUT if you can get past the " password protected" barrier.

Now Mikado is saying that he can't wait to get rid of my contribution on the ttownsendbrown Forum so that he can get to more important business.

I haven't wanted to be there and have wanted him to remove my name from the membership roster but he has invented the idea of some kind of " contract" between us which conventiently he says keeps him from removing my name. I have said "Hogwash" to that and I have said it many times. Mikado has a reason for keeping me there and it has nothing to do with a non existant " contract".

And then there is the alteration of History. Mikado ( or Kim) deleted over 2000 messages so that no one can refer to them to prove any point. (He should know however that posts are never lost and there are those who can recapture anything. It makes for interesting reading for those who care.)

So some wonder why I can't seem to leave poor little Mikado alone? And why I seem driven to pursue this? Because I see who he is and what he represents.I have finally seen past his mask. He has managed to take over the HUT. If he thinks that there will not be an organized resistance to his moves he is wrong.

So much for my comment on World War ll history and the lessons learned from it.

And Mikado I am posting this on the Hut too. If you insist on keeping my membership active then you are going to have to deal with my comments. You may come along and erase them at Kims whim.... but enough will be reading them on the Token to know what is being put up there. Erasing them on the HUT will not do any good. And you only prove the point instead of honestly answering for your actions.
Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:41 pm

Another recent post from the Cosmic Token that might be of interest to Hut membership.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:57 pm

Lets see, after noticing that we had a " hidden" guest on here....just before you posted on Fruitbat.... and now that is gone but the guest who does remain is from the Bejing Science Plaza etc etc... the same outfit that has Mikados Hut covered like white on rice.....

and reading this you say Steve
If they are working in that direction and we do not, a discombobulation gap could open, leaving our blims vulnerable to enemy action.
Have we any intelligence assets in place, so that we can monitor their progress?

Mikado would have you believe that folks that would " monitor progress" in our behalf don't exist! He likes to hoot at any reference to three letter agencies as if they are all a figment of my wild imagination!... so that perhaps you will do the same. Important you see for him to have you take that mental stand...." Carlos" you see",he crows.... "doesn't exist. His companions don't exist (except in Lindas imagination)". And of course to stress that point he constructs an entire thread dubbed " Lindas Falsehoods"

And if they don't exist then the Chinese interest in all of this doesn't exist does it? Except that its not just the Chinese.

Mikado was at the meeting when our "Mr. Smith" informed all of us that we would be covered by every intelligence agency in the world... including the Vatican. And the only thing that kept us out of trouble at the time was that we were such rank amateurs! I think all of us gulped a little at that. I know that I did. And at that time " Smith" also told me that I should expect to already have "moles" in my network. THAT was hard to hear.

And watching how it all has played out I can see that there are small players ( me) and bigger players like Carlos and his folks and maybe others like.... Boroff? You still out there?( Hello to your Mother).... and several dozen more individuals that represent an interest in this story...from widely differing angles. As Smith said...." even the Vatican."

Mikado would have you believe that this is all a part of my active imagination and that I have somehow " staged" this all for your benefit. He never answers WHY. or even better than that HOW I could possibly have done that sort of orchestration of so many people over so many years! I want to know why it is so important for him to discredit me in ANY way? There is a reason behind that which begs to be uncovered.

And in all of this I have always realized that I have been sort of an important Pawn...Patting myself on the back just a little. I probably have been the only one that could have been as useful. "move Brown this way.... see what happens.... get her involved... shes the only one who can tell the story the way it needs to be told....and we need her to do this".....Mikado and Mikados group is not the first to use me in this way .... I think its rather funny that maybe he thinks that he was!!! And he should look at his situation and try now to figure out just exactly HOW he got where he is at this moment. A pawn?

I know where the major force in this has been. I can see him... though many will not.
He is one of the very few who can rearrange an entire major computer system and have it speak back with new information.... some of us have just experienced that. Only one that I know of right now that has the kind of horsepower to get that done.

I will use the name that he actually agreed for himself..... Morgan.

if a reconstituted "Morgan" had come directly to my gate in 2002 and had said..." Linda... You need to write a biography about your Dad... it needs to be out there. " HE knows what I would have said...." Mister I have loved you all my life but I thought that you were dead.... You ALLOWED me to believe you were dead. I know that there would have been important reasons behind that....and I know that you are doing what Dad wanted you to do.... but you left me... and you ask me to do this now after I have a husband and a life? My response would have been.... pound sand Mister.

But thats not the way it came down. You all know the story..... without that effort of the first book out there... he sort of got me invested in bringing our story... our own romance to the top of my mind.... and then Paul trashed it and my Dads history too.... as if there was nothing there when I knew how different the truth was.... so I started off... Just as they knew that I would... waving the banners three times... for the past, for the present, for the future.... They knew that I would do that because I am me...

So now where are we NOW? I think maybe I have done most of what I can do.

Mikado found his niche in there and he is doing what he is drawn to do but there will be others who will watch his every step. I think that I have said enough about him to at least make others aware of the treachery that hides right under the surface. Or maybe there is something else there that none of us are meant to understand. I do not need to mention it again. Those who see it will and those who don't recognize it.... well....they need not to worry about things then.... some people in this world " need... not to know",

The ones who see the danger will work toward a countermeasure. Thats what Dad was all about. He was never into developing the weapons of war... but the countermeasures.... Mine sweeping.... advance Radar detection. Those words have a special meaning. And now possibly the ability to.... how did you put it Fruitbat.... the ability to counter a " gap?"

And people here wonder why I personally am not involved in detailed technical descriptions of ANYTHING? here on this Forum. Or why I did not go into scientific detail in my book. Thats not what all this is REALLY about. It goes deeper than the technology represented here. But without an understanding of one.... the understanding of the other will perhaps come at a fatal price.

And I really have to laugh at the cosmic haha that happens here sometimes. Steve. You wrote one of the scariest sections.... maybe without realizing it. I say MAYBE because I think that you were dead serious and you did know exactly what you were saying but of course it had to read very tongue in cheek....

"What worries me is what they are planning to do with the knowledge they have thus gained by their foul deceptions.
Rumour has it that it is possible to use electrogravitic technology to discombobulate matter into it's component blims at a distance".

If they are working in that direction and we do not, a discombobulation gap could open, leaving our blims vulnerable to enemy action. Of course " we" do..... but as Cat just said....for the really important medicine... maybe the lifesaving medicine..... "You should ask her to put them in applesauce. They go down easier that way"

And that is exactly what is happening here with this information. Cover it with something that is sort of bland.... homespun....but deliver the medicine to the readers. Thats what
" The Good-Bye Man" is. There are pieces of information folded into the pages of that book that will convey the message. And obviously there are some out there who realize that.

Have we any intelligence assets in place, so that we can monitor others progress?

If you were to believe Mikado..... such " assets" are strictly a figment of my imagination and do not exist. Thats what he wants you to believe. Do you?

Does he think that others are not vitally interested in every word that the HUT utters. Of course he knows that! Look what he is setting up. What sort of technology do you think that he will consider important to talk about? He has already packed his balcony for the show.

All of this is WAY above my paygrade. I will leave it to other from both sides to deal with Mikado.

I'm just a little bit of applesauce... is all.
Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:36 am

Linda Brown wrote:Another recent post from the Cosmic Token that might be of interest to Hut membership.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:57 pm

Lets see, after noticing that we had a " hidden" guest on here....just before you posted on Fruitbat.... and now that is gone but the guest who does remain is from the Bejing Science Plaza etc etc... the same outfit that has Mikados Hut covered like white on rice.....

If they are working in that direction and we do not, a discombobulation gap could open, leaving our blims vulnerable to enemy action.
Have we any intelligence assets in place, so that we can monitor their progress?

Mikado would have you believe that folks that would " monitor progress" in our behalf don't exist! He likes to hoot at any reference to three letter agencies as if they are all a figment of my wild imagination!... so that perhaps you will do the same. Important you see for him to have you take that mental stand...." Carlos" you see",he crows.... "doesn't exist. His companions don't exist (except in Lindas imagination)". And of course to stress that point he constructs an entire thread dubbed " Lindas Falsehoods"

And if they don't exist then the Chinese interest in all of this doesn't exist does it? Except that its not just the Chinese.

Mikado was at the meeting when our "Mr. Smith" informed all of us that we would be covered by every intelligence agency in the world... including the Vatican. And the only thing that kept us out of trouble at the time was that we were such rank amateurs! I think all of us gulped a little at that. I know that I did. And at that time " Smith" also told me that I should expect to already have "moles" in my network. THAT was hard to hear.

And watching how it all has played out I can see that there are small players ( me) and bigger players like Carlos and his folks and maybe others like.... Boroff? You still out there?( Hello to your Mother).... and several dozen more individuals that represent an interest in this story...from widely differing angles. As Smith said...." even the Vatican."

Mikado would have you believe that this is all a part of my active imagination and that I have somehow " staged" this all for your benefit. He never answers WHY. or even better than that HOW I could possibly have done that sort of orchestration of so many people over so many years! I want to know why it is so important for him to discredit me in ANY way? There is a reason behind that which begs to be uncovered.

And in all of this I have always realized that I have been sort of an important Pawn...Patting myself on the back just a little. I probably have been the only one that could have been as useful. "move Brown this way.... see what happens.... get her involved... shes the only one who can tell the story the way it needs to be told....and we need her to do this".....Mikado and Mikados group is not the first to use me in this way .... I think its rather funny that maybe he thinks that he was!!! And he should look at his situation and try now to figure out just exactly HOW he got where he is at this moment. A pawn?

I know where the major force in this has been. I can see him... though many will not.
He is one of the very few who can rearrange an entire major computer system and have it speak back with new information.... some of us have just experienced that. Only one that I know of right now that has the kind of horsepower to get that done.

I will use the name that he actually agreed for himself..... Morgan.

if a reconstituted "Morgan" had come directly to my gate in 2002 and had said..." Linda... You need to write a biography about your Dad... it needs to be out there. " HE knows what I would have said...." Mister I have loved you all my life but I thought that you were dead.... You ALLOWED me to believe you were dead. I know that there would have been important reasons behind that....and I know that you are doing what Dad wanted you to do.... but you left me... and you ask me to do this now after I have a husband and a life? My response would have been.... pound sand Mister.

But thats not the way it came down. You all know the story..... without that effort of the first book out there... he sort of got me invested in bringing our story... our own romance to the top of my mind.... and then Paul trashed it and my Dads history too.... as if there was nothing there when I knew how different the truth was.... so I started off... Just as they knew that I would... waving the banners three times... for the past, for the present, for the future.... They knew that I would do that because I am me...

So now where are we NOW? I think maybe I have done most of what I can do.

Mikado found his niche in there and he is doing what he is drawn to do but there will be others who will watch his every step. I think that I have said enough about him to at least make others aware of the treachery that hides right under the surface. Or maybe there is something else there that none of us are meant to understand. I do not need to mention it again. Those who see it will and those who don't recognize it.... well....they need not to worry about things then.... some people in this world " need... not to know",

The ones who see the danger will work toward a countermeasure. Thats what Dad was all about. He was never into developing the weapons of war... but the countermeasures.... Mine sweeping.... advance Radar detection. Those words have a special meaning. And now possibly the ability to.... how did you put it Fruitbat.... the ability to counter a " gap?"

And people here wonder why I personally am not involved in detailed technical descriptions of ANYTHING? here on this Forum. Or why I did not go into scientific detail in my book. Thats not what all this is REALLY about. It goes deeper than the technology represented here. But without an understanding of one.... the understanding of the other will perhaps come at a fatal price.

And I really have to laugh at the cosmic haha that happens here sometimes. Steve. You wrote one of the scariest sections.... maybe without realizing it. I say MAYBE because I think that you were dead serious and you did know exactly what you were saying but of course it had to read very tongue in cheek....

"What worries me is what they are planning to do with the knowledge they have thus gained by their foul deceptions.
Rumour has it that it is possible to use electrogravitic technology to discombobulate matter into it's component blims at a distance".

If they are working in that direction and we do not, a discombobulation gap could open, leaving our blims vulnerable to enemy action. Of course " we" do..... but as Cat just said....for the really important medicine... maybe the lifesaving medicine..... "You should ask her to put them in applesauce. They go down easier that way"

And that is exactly what is happening here with this information. Cover it with something that is sort of bland.... homespun....but deliver the medicine to the readers. Thats what
" The Good-Bye Man" is. There are pieces of information folded into the pages of that book that will convey the message. And obviously there are some out there who realize that.

Have we any intelligence assets in place, so that we can monitor others progress?

If you were to believe Mikado..... such " assets" are strictly a figment of my imagination and do not exist. Thats what he wants you to believe. Do you?

Does he think that others are not vitally interested in every word that the HUT utters. Of course he knows that! Look what he is setting up. What sort of technology do you think that he will consider important to talk about? He has already packed his balcony for the show.

All of this is WAY above my paygrade. I will leave it to other from both sides to deal with Mikado.

I'm just a little bit of applesauce... is all.
Linda Brown

This is laughable, it really is.

Did you know there is a law against what you are saying here? Do you realize that you have posted this on a site where YOU cannot erase this evidence?

As to the use of the word "intelligence".....no comment needed.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:49 am

Yes, the Legal Beagle here. Lets all take lessons.
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:57 am

Linda Brown wrote:Why should you? Because it would be the right thing to do.

You are the one who printed that you would be my " demise". Should I consider that a threat?

I have heard from some that they consider that a lethal threat against me? Is that how you meant it? I take it as a slip of the tongue but maybe you should explain yourself to other readers.

Linda

Looking to "pin" a threat on me as you did to my family? Won't work.

Reread where I wrote it.

Your consistent harping and story telling along with the obfuscations and rewrites on past events surrounding "Mikado" would be your demise.

If you don't understand stand than go to the bigger kids and they will explain it.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:00 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Yes, the Legal Beagle here. Lets all take lessons.

About time you admitted it. Do you or Andrew or any other of your legal advisers at the Nickel have any college credits in law? If so, they haven't admitted it but they sure have a good deal to say.

Now go to the library and get "Blacks Law" for starters and look up "contract law" and look for "unwritten contracts".

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Previous

Return to Conversations in the Hut