Threats...of the back alley type

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: Threats...of the back alley type

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:57 pm

Linda Brown wrote:I am going to copy your entire message here to keep myself on topic.

Linda, you were told that anymore off topic posts would be deleted. They have been. My home and the legalities have no bearing, no matter how much you spin doctor, upon your Father's work. ( thats for dispute but thats alright , we will just continue the conversation, if anyone is interested, on the Token. You can do what you want here.)

Discuss the threat that you and/or your dimwitted husband posted and admit it or don't. The proof has been posted and let those that read it decide for themselvesYes, it was posted. It came from my computer. George doesn't know anything about it.

Which I guess leaves me, right? OK.... I can tell you all kinds of things, which may or may not be the truth... thats what you expect of me right?
The " threat" as I read it would be that your family would become " involved". Just what does that mean Mikado? Does that mean that someone intends to sit down and talk with Janet? Thats not a threat to her welbeing. In fact it might even be beneficial to her. Involved means all kinds of things and not necessarily the evil thrust that you put on it. The writer says that " he is just the person to do it".... well.... I think maybe I will believe him. But no harm is going to come to anyone... except perhaps the information transfer might be just a little detrimental to your standing with those around you. But you obviously don't care about that, do you. Linda

Ok, now listen to what you and/or George wrote.

The threat email wrote: Do you understand me?You want your kids and your family involved?. I'm just the guy that can do it, trust me on that.

On it's face, it says that my kids and family would be involved because at the beginning of the paragraph it begins with "Tell Kim to sit down and shut up or you will find all kinds of personal information out there that you would never want to be shared." THAT is extortion. THAT is a threat. IF something is not done then something harmful will be done to you. In this case, a demand was made for me to perform an act as consideration so that harm would not befall me.

You are dancing to explain it away as you always do. You will put a spin on everything when you are caught and you have an "oh sh1t" moment and so you will lie, cheat, twist and spin. You will point the finger at someone and say - "but...but...but ...Johnny was doing this and that..." and it will have no bearing on the matter at hand. You think you are so slick because you got away with it for so long. But maybe you didn't...that could be why..."she needs not know"...which you have put your own little spin on. From what all have seen with your performance so far, you just don't know how to honor an oath for you just can't keep your freakin' mouth shut.

You want to talk to the ex? Go for it but you better be sure of your facts for otherwise, it is only gossip but then that is all you ever are. No substance.

I pity George, I really do. I bet he knows exactly how much you will lie et al to get yourself out of a mess. He just doesn't want to lose his built in maid. Why else would he not get you a car?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:46 am

And I have been told that the free rent society is alive and well in Linda's head as is evident by her postings. One can only wonder at what she is really up to.

Perhaps it is because she is afraid that something will happen in regard to her Father's work and she will not have a part in it. Well, she has waited for 20 + years with nothing happening and George is now taking up the reins from what I have heard in building some lifters or some other devices heretofor ignored by him. Took him how long to decide to build something? ....43 years.

In any event, I do find it so rewarding that Linda devotes so much time to discussing me. Her smear campaign is only generating interest in my groups work. I couldn't ask for a better campaign. Intelligent individuals may ask themselves the question - "There is more here than meets the eye" - while others will just believe the ramblings and rantings along with the occasional threat (I won't forget what you put my elderly Mother through Linda or George...Marine?...a gutless one at that...oops, sorry for the mud).

Those more interested in the science will wonder...."hmmm, what is Mikado sitting on that Linda is afraid of?"

According to Linda, I fell flat on my face...yep, she must be right.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby catspaw1950 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:54 pm

I'm going to make a wild guess that when you sit, it's on your backside. I don't think I really want to know if the sight of it is that frightening.

Cat <g>
A time just for plantin', a time just for ploughin'.
A time just for livin'. A place for to die.
'Twas so good to be young then, to be close to the earth.
Now the green leaves of summer are callin' me home.
catspaw1950
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:25 am

catspaw1950 wrote:I'm going to make a wild guess that when you sit, it's on your backside. I don't think I really want to know if the sight of it is that frightening.

Cat <g>

Oh hell's bell's, she has already claimed that I had no ass...or was that George....or Tracker....I get the identities so mixed up.

Mikado<g>

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Kim » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:13 pm

Re: Regarding the HUT
by Linda Brown » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:02 pm

Another thought here.

Mikado started the Hut. He named it. He paid for the expenses. He stood behind the scenes while all of us built it up.

When I started to question the motives of Fred and his action... and Fred was part of the " team" that Mikado had in place at the time..... then suddenly I found my position maligned... a situation which has degenerated to the point that it is even distastful to read the chosen messages. Mikado made sure that Kim became the legal domain name holder....

And now looking at it closely.... He and Kim are the only ones really there. And he says that there are going to be changes coming soon. Toward what end I ask?

If he had wanted his own site he could have called it " Mikado going down the tracks" and be where he is now. But why did he involve all of this? I submit its Because of a name. He needed the name. Townsend Brown. He needs my name Linda Brown.... for some reason still unknown to me he is hanging onto my participation on the Hut because he still needs it. WHY?

Linda

Just one question, WHY are you so hell bent on continuing this slam fest? If your other home is doing so well, you shouldn't have time to play games with anyone. Concentrate on that, if you can.
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:29 am

by Linda Brown » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:21 pm

Kim has been fast enough to answer the message above with this.... in red of course <g> Her post and Cats just ahead of hers have raised the post number now to 26151 from 26149... just two messages... that ought to be easy enough to keep track of Kim.

Just one question, WHY are you so hell bent on continuing this slam fest? If your other home is doing so well, you shouldn't have time to play games with anyone. Concentrate on that, if you can.

I have plenty of time to do alot of things Kim. And you should know by now that I don't play games and have never considered this a game. You might have thought so, but you obviously are mistaken or misled.

What does it matter to you what I am doing or not doing? Linda

Oh yeah thats right, you said over there you were taking 30 days off LOL That didn't last half a day.
Actually it doesn't matter to me, the more you write and try to down play us, the more comes out into the open, and whether Mikado will say it or not, thanks. You have actually been a great service to our cause. Sometimes a simple phone call or a shy knock on a door can open many different paths. So now the decision is which path to take, and believe me Linda, I WILL have alot of say concerning the answer to that question, the decision will be one we both will discuss and decide on.
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:08 am

Linda wrote:Re: Regarding the HUT
by Linda Brown » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:02 pm

Another thought here.

Mikado started the Hut. He named it. He paid for the expenses. He stood behind the scenes while all of us built it up.

When I started to question the motives of Fred and his action... and Fred was part of the " team" that Mikado had in place at the time..... then suddenly I found my position maligned... a situation which has degenerated to the point that it is even distastful to read the chosen messages. Mikado made sure that Kim became the legal domain name holder....

And now looking at it closely.... He and Kim are the only ones really there. And he says that there are going to be changes coming soon. Toward what end I ask?

If he had wanted his own site he could have called it " Mikado going down the tracks" and be where he is now. But why did he involve all of this? I submit its Because of a name. He needed the name. Townsend Brown. He needs my name Linda Brown.... for some reason still unknown to me he is hanging onto my participation on the Hut because he still needs it. WHY?

Linda

I have many times explained to Linda about the Hut and the ownership in order to educate her ignorance. She is now showing the level of stupidity she is capable of to further her smear campaign of deception and falsehoods.

The Hut is NOT owned by The Traveler, the site is. The site is hosting the Hut. You could have just as easily had your "Nickel" hosted there and The Traveler would no more own that than the Hut.

Stop spreading wrongful statements Linda for now you are being stupid and not ignorant.

Secondly, I don't NEED your name Linda, I DON'T WANT you name, I can't wait for January in order to disenfranchise the Hut COMPLETELY from you and that book of "memoirs". Maybe this place can do something constructive again.

As for the name "Townsend Brown", well, do a Google and see how many individuals are using your Father's name in connection with science. It is public domain. I won't educate you again on this.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Kim » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:57 am

by Linda Brown » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:25 pm

Aha.... looks like Mikado is home!

Stop spreading wrongful statements Linda for now you are being stupid and not ignorant.

Secondly, I don't NEED your name Linda, I DON'T WANT you name, I can't wait for January in order to disenfranchise the Hut COMPLETELY from you and that book of "memoirs". Maybe this place can do something constructive again.

As for the name "Townsend Brown", well, do a Google and see how many individuals are using your Father's name in connection with science. It is public domain. I won't educate you again on this.

Mikado

Linda's response....

So pleasant, isn't he?
OK Mikado..... maybe " This Place" can do something constructive again. Why don't you change the name of the site then? If you don't need it, and you sure say that you don't want it... then abandon ttownsendbrown.com and go out on your own
But to keep it.... just proves to me and to everyone else that you NEED it.

Linda

So once again you didn't read correctly. What he said was he doesn't NEED you name, nor does he WANT your name. After the new year he wants nothing to do with you or your childish games, And yes that is how I see it, We have posted nothing negative about or to you and you still had to find a reason to start again. Must be really bored to sit and look at the counter all day and post it on your other home. Don't you think that they may be sick and tired of reading all the stupid sh*t you keep posting? Oops sorry, you seem to only care about yourself, you don't care if the don't want to read it or not, you will put it up anyway.
So, linda, go for a walk, make some tea, watch TV. something other than bore everyone with all your nonsense. Start talking about your fathers works, something. If your vacation is one where you are in all day and night then maybe people on you forum would rather read about the science, your dad and or maybe your book. Give them that instead of this stupid sh*t you continue to throw over and over again.
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:58 pm

by Linda Brown » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:54 pm

YucK, Stagnant blood.

On a similar note.... a message from Kim

"After the new year he wants nothing to do with you or your childish games, And yes that is how I see it, We have posted nothing negative about or to you and you still had to find a reason to start again

We have posted nothing negative about you? There is one of the biggest baldfaced lies ever told on the Internet! .

Linda

Linda, why didn't you post the entire post that I wrote (Actually you always seem to only pick certain sentences and put them together, hoping people will take what you say at face value)
As to not posting anything negative you know that I was talking about recently. That seemed to bother you so you had to start sending the emails. Damn, you must be really bored with your life to spend so much time with us on your mind. I actually kind of feel sorry for you.

Oh and about one of the biggest baldfaced lies, look in the mirror Linda, tell me what you really see, tell me what the important people in your life would think of you now. Tell yourself they would be proud of you, when deep in your heart, you know the real truth.
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby lightspeed » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:46 am

Kim wrote:Re: Regarding the HUT
by Linda Brown » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:54 pm

YucK, Stagnant blood.

On a similar note.... a message from Kim

"After the new year he wants nothing to do with you or your childish games, And yes that is how I see it, We have posted nothing negative about or to you and you still had to find a reason to start again

We have posted nothing negative about you? There is one of the biggest baldfaced lies ever told on the Internet! .

Linda

Linda, why didn't you post the entire post that I wrote (Actually you always seem to only pick certain sentences and put them together, hoping people will take what you say at face value)
As to not posting anything negative you know that I was talking about recently. That seemed to bother you so you had to start sending the emails. Damn, you must be really bored with your life to spend so much time with us on your mind. I actually kind of feel sorry for you.

Oh and about one of the biggest baldfaced lies, look in the mirror Linda, tell me what you really see, tell me what the important people in your life would think of you now. Tell yourself they would be proud of you, when deep in your heart, you know the real truth.

My name is Jack, and went by lightspeed on the Hut. I want you to know that i, for one, am proud of Linda Brown and the Cosmic Token, not the Wooden Nickel as it has been refered to on the Hut. G-Man is not an a$$ as you called him, at least not in my opinion. I am ashamed that at one time i had asked Mikado via PM if i could put him on my friends list on the Hut. He was one of only four, and i am glad that he is no longer on my friends list. I have not posted since the night i told Kim i was sorry for her loss, and i have not visited many times since then, and i always log in when i come. I do not like what i see here.
Jack
lightspeed
Seaman

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut