Threats...of the back alley type

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: Threats...of the back alley type

Postby Kim » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:00 am

One question Jack (or Lightspeed) after everything she has done discrediting Mikado, going as far as posting his personal info on her site, causing his parents many hang-up calls and other bullsh*t (and they are 86 and 87) Not to mention people coming to our doorstep wanting to know what he is working on etc. What can you tell me you are so proud of ?
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:05 am

Re: Regarding the HUT
by Linda Brown » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:52 am

And your silly response Kim .... more than proved my point.

"As to not posting anything negative you know that I was talking about
recently"
Which means of course that you admit to the past negative comments...

and then you turn right around in the same message and throw even more negative comments out... You think people cant see how irrational and meanspirited that is? I don't think that you can see that, I really don't.

Linda

Still no answers to my question I see. But then again I didn't think you would have the nerve to post what you see in that mirror. No problem, because we all know what you see, and it's not a nice reflection.
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby lightspeed » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:07 am

Hi Kim, i stated my opinion, nothing more, and i stand by it. I will not be drawn into the verbal back and forth, there are others willing to go down that road with you, not me.
Jack
lightspeed
Seaman

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:04 am

lightspeed wrote:Hi Kim, i stated my opinion, nothing more, and i stand by it. I will not be drawn into the verbal back and forth, there are others willing to go down that road with you, not me.
Jack

Hi lightspeed,

When an individual "offers an unsolicited opinion" than the offering individual must or at the very least anticipate a response. A simple question was asked as to what is was that merited your respect. A simple answer is all that was requested and was refused.

One should have the courage of their convictions if they are going to offer such unsolicited opinions but as usual, there is a dearth of honesty and courage.

I am not out to "win" a false respect from individuals, I just want truth and honesty and after all these years there is none to be found. I will probably not sleep now since I am no longer on your friends list but I am sure I will cope with the loss just as I had to cope with the truth after all these years.

My best,

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:17 am

...and Jack, I was just sent this in an email:

Jack wrote:I did not read everything there was on the Hut tonight, so much poison, but i saw enough for me.
Jack

And what in the world do you call all the vitriole, approximately 6 to 1, of all the posts Linda has made on the Nickel?

...and by the way, if you knew why Paul quit you wouldn't be so respectful. Some individuals need to visit the Wizard of Oz and perhaps get a medal for that is the only way they will ever have any.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby lightspeed » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:11 pm

Well, Mikado, i was sincere when i offered Kim condolances on the death of a parent, since i experienced that almost a year ago, and then gave my opinion about the strife on this site. I was sincere when i asked you via PM to be on my friends list, after i jumped into the middle of a slam fest you were having with SplitInfinity. I was also sincere about not wanting to be dragged into a back and forth. Perhaps i should have remained silent. G-Man has stated that he only resented the "arogant, self serving" part of the statement, and so, maybe i should let him fight his own battles. You reply to me on how you will loose sleep since you are no longer on my friends list. Part of my post on the Cosmic Token was quoted here, about how i had not read everything here on the Hut, but i had seen enough for me, poison, i called it. I refer to the hurtful way some things are said here. Not the losing sleep one, good joke by you, Mikado. But i saw many statements that were no joke. I just want peace. I don't want to be part of the insults, as i said, enough people are willing to go down that road with you. Happy Thanksgiving
Jack (lightspeed)
lightspeed
Seaman

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:30 pm

Jack, no one mentioned that you were not sincere about any condolences and I fail to see how that fits with what I did state in regard to your "unsolicited opinion" and that would be in regard to the posts on here, at least that is what I comprehended from your post, it appears you were talking about the condolences only?

I was forwarded a post from the Nickel that you made:

Jack wrote:Well, Linda, i made a short reply, saying that i had stated my opinion, and stand by it. Like i told you, i stand with my shipmates. I stated that i would not get into the back and forth, that there are others who go down that road, not me. In that short opinon i had stated that i was proud of you. Hang in there. I did not want to get into a back and forth verbal slugmatch, i just stated my opinion of you and that G-Man was not an A$$ as he was called over there. And i STILL like Paul's rough first draft. I do. I realy wish that he had stuck with it and made it into a finished product. I look forward to PT, ooo, excuse me, Raymond Lavas finishing his translation. I did not read everything there was on the Hut tonight, so much poison, but i saw enough for me.
Jack

That post reads as if you were making a report after a request was made.

As to GMan, he was referred to being an A$$ because he was making assumptions without knowing both sides to a story and was taking the numerous posts that Linda was making at value with a careless disregard for opposing cross examine. That is being an A$$ in my book and shows no backbone or strength of character.

As to reading what is on the Hut, well, no one is forcing you, especially me but I would also point out that the other site is full of much more "poison" as you call it. Apparently, you haven't read anything over there. You mention the hurtful things being said here then what about what is said over at the Nickel? What about the threats issued to my family? I suppose that is okay from your viewpoint. I wonder how you can make a statement that you do not wish to be dragged into a back and forth but yet you offer an unsolicited opinion? Guess what? You did just that. Your right, you should not only have never offered an opinion about GMan but you should not have even posted if you didn't want to be in a "back and forth".

I believe you were an engineer, if I am wrong than correct me but in my world, engineers should look at BOTH sides of the equation before offering an opinion to a situation. If you are not an engineer than I will stand corrected.

I have no ill will toward you but I only point out that no one asked you to post an opinion, unless it was Linda which could be derived from your post above as I mentioned, so, you should have expected or anticipated the potential to a rebuttal...that is, if you are an engineer.

Best,

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:34 pm

Kim and Mikado,

I think it is pretty childish that you and Mikado can't properly credit the Cosmic-Token when you draw conversations from it. I am asking you now.... properly... to do the right thing and drop the slurs of the "Wooden Nickel."

The comments do not reflect well on you .

You have a reputation to uphold. I would think. Just calling on you to do the right thing here. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:23 am

Linda Brown wrote:Kim and Mikado,

I think it is pretty childish that you and Mikado can't properly credit the Cosmic-Token when you draw conversations from it. I am asking you now.... properly... to do the right thing and drop the slurs of the "Wooden Nickel."

The comments do not reflect well on you .

You have a reputation to uphold. I would think. Just calling on you to do the right thing here. Linda

No Linda and why should we? or anyone for that matter? Have you done the right thing? Releasing my name and personal information and not to mention the email threat....were they the right thing? And you complain about a name?

It is a rag forum where all you do is to attack us both and posts different scenarios of what Kim and I have done. Agendas galore you have posted. Fantasy agents watching and knocking on doors.

It is what it is and that is nothing more than a platform for you to continue all the libel and slander you began here when I would make a post to rebut you and you would delete it and leave your negative aspersions stand. That was wrong and I did what the lawyer told me to do....take control since Kim owned it.

Get real Linda, you are not innocent in any of this so put some oil on the squeaky wheel.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:11 pm

Why should you? Because it would be the right thing to do.

You are the one who printed that you would be my " demise". Should I consider that a threat?

I have heard from some that they consider that a lethal threat against me? Is that how you meant it? I take it as a slip of the tongue but maybe you should explain yourself to other readers.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut