Threats...of the back alley type

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Threats...of the back alley type

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:24 am

Here is an email that Kim and I received today. I want all to see the level that this has all come to. Kim and I have been threatened and extorted.

Decide for yourselves.

email wrote:

----- Original Message -----
To: Kim Christy
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 11:18 PM
Subject: Catalina

Mikado,

Just so you know up front, This isn't Linda.

I just wanted you to know what I think of you. but right now I can't find the words that are low enough or disgusting enough.

Tell Kim to sit down and shut up or you will find all kinds of personal information out there that you would never want to be shared. I know things about you that she should not know about. Do you understand me?You want your kids and your family involved?. I'm just the guy that can do it, trust me on that.

This was particularly low. You can start your apology here.
"That his character is not present in his daughter, at least from what we can ascertain from two individuals from Catalina Island and those can be found on "ttbrown.com".

You are a downright liar. You don't know anyone from Catalina and no one from there would speak harshly about her.

Put out as a full retraction for those words on that section or you will deal with me personally. You both have caused enough damage in my life that I really don't care too much how much worse it gets.
I will be watching for your response.

G
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Threats...of the back alley type

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:30 am

And here is Kim and my response:

response wrote:
----- Original Message -----
To: Elizabeth Helen Drake
Cc: abolland@qualight.com ; Fred Marsico ; GMan ; Grady Hayes ; Jan L. ; Jess Fritch ; Jim Zimmer ; Patricia Morgan ; Paul Langley ; Peter ; Pladuim Starquest ; Raymond tromprenard ; Suzi
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2011 10:21 AM
Subject: Re: Catalina

First of all, you need to read the entire post. What those individuals said about Dr. Brown were nothing but glowing comments in regard to him. There was "neenee" (sp) and another gentleman - (Pat). My reference was that Linda is NOT like her Father - gracious and resolute as was described. If you had any comprehension skills whatsoever you would have understood that. I never said that I KNEW anyone from Catalina and I even referenced the source as being from Paul's forum "ttbrown.com".

An out and out threat is what your email is. I will decide how to handle this but take this into consideration. You have threatened my family and I will be putting this up on the forum so all will know the level that this has erupted to. It will be a record that any information that comes out will be slanderous and libelous.

What YOU do not know is that Linda gave her word. In any arrangement, a word is a persons bond and she broke that. I have NOT. I know a good deal of information as well and the only way I will tell it is in a court of law.

Your attempt to threaten is just an indicator to the level of incompetence that has been done for the past 6 years of my involvement.

As to - "Tell Kim to sit down and shut up " - I don't control anyone. Why don't you tell Linda to "sit down and shut up" and this will all go away. The only posts made have been rebuttals AFTER Linda posted. Just count the number of posts and you will see who has the "psychosis".

There has been enough damage done to me and my family. You are threatening my Mother and Father who are 86 and 87 respectively, you are a really man, or woman, or how about a person as "Gracious and Resolute" as Dr. Brown. Someone over on the "Wooden Nickel" chastised me for striking out, well, let us allow all of them to see how "threats and extortion" are used to maintain Linda Brown's character. I, whomever you are, am not a liar. You however, are no better than a "street thug". Seems very counter to the new paradigm that so many of the members used to talk about. I suppose we ALL should be proud of how this has been handled and but you especially stand out for your back alley threat. Have at it, there are witnesses.

One more item, if you had the guts to send this, you should have had the guts to sign your name....G....

Mikado

To have witnesses to this extortion, I am sending to as many individuals as I can. I find it curious that Linda's email is being used.

Anyone is welcome to comment but just remember.....YOU will be next ....... "G" is watching. Could this be GMAN? or a G Man?

This is way out of hand.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby catspaw1950 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:31 pm

This is just an observation. Linda recently changed her e-mail. The person who sent this is using the old email address.

Cat
A time just for plantin', a time just for ploughin'.
A time just for livin'. A place for to die.
'Twas so good to be young then, to be close to the earth.
Now the green leaves of summer are callin' me home.
catspaw1950
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:15 pm

catspaw1950 wrote:This is just an observation. Linda recently changed her e-mail. The person who sent this is using the old email address.

Cat

And I have an observation as well. Regardless of Linda changing her email, the account is still active for there have been no "daemon"s on it. And a further observation, why would anyone have her password?

Yeah, I know, "they" hacked in.

Please, give me a break. No wait....it's the Tracker!

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:40 pm

Here is the IP address for the source of the email:

Received: from [63.20.130.147] by web160506.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 20 Oct 2011 21:18:52 PDT

Guess where the location is? Joshua Tree, California.

I know, I know....."they" are tapping into Linda's computer to make threats and extortion which IF reported to Yahoo Security could possibly end up having the name holder prosecuted for "terroristic threats to harm and extortion". That makes no logical sense that "they" would use her email address to make threats. The logical conclusion is that it is Linda putting the initial "G" for George. Occam's Razor.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby catspaw1950 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:13 pm

As I said, it's an observation. Here's another observation/opinion. Someone's being stupid and malicious.

Cat
catspaw1950
Commander

Postby GManIM » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:25 pm

...or maybe just gotten a little steamed up and got something off his chest. Hope it made him feel better.
I know where I am and I know where I am not
GManIM
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby catspaw1950 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:58 pm

I stand by my opinion of stupid.

Cat
catspaw1950
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:52 am

I find this exceptionally curious:

G wrote:Put out as a full retraction for those words on that section or you will deal with me personally. You both have caused enough damage in my life that I really don't care too much how much worse it gets.
I will be watching for your response.

Now tracing the IP of the sending email as I stated above, it would appear that it was sent from Linda's computer. Now if it were George, which is what on it's face we are to believe, then how is it that I have caused any damage to "my (his) life"? Again, assuming it is George from the signature of "G".

The only act I did that would have hurt George in any manner would be to have kept Linda's goings on with Dave a secret and when Linda would be around and George would call, she would tell him that we were in a meeting and then hand me the phone to talk to him as proof where she was. Other than that, I can think of nothing. Therefore, my conclusion is that it is not George who sent the email nor is "The Tracker" George for within the posts made by this person, there are distinct "tells" and freudian slips that indicate it is not George.

Who ever you are, you do have me pissed and you did push the correct button. ...... you threatened my family.

You have until Monday morning to send another email retracting your first email as a mistake, nothing will be made public and in return, I will not report the threat to Yahoo security or to the local police to make sure a record is established.

The choice is yours.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Kim » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:01 am

It seems Tracker has a lot to say over where he is. Well, if you are reading this then make sure you get it right. Letting George know about David is not the secret I myself was talking about. But my question to you is if George did know about the affair why couldn't Dave call Lindas phone himself? Why did he have to use Mikados phone and have him ask to get Linda on the phone for him? Regardless, that wasn't the secret. The secret I am talking of is one being kept from both of them.
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Next

Return to Conversations in the Hut