Threats...of the back alley type

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: Threats...of the back alley type

Postby catspaw1950 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:29 am

Losing a house is a rotten thing for anyone to endure. What does it have to do with T.T. Brown's work?

Cat
A time just for plantin', a time just for ploughin'.
A time just for livin'. A place for to die.
'Twas so good to be young then, to be close to the earth.
Now the green leaves of summer are callin' me home.
catspaw1950
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:46 am

I believe that the loss of his house, at least in Mikados mind.... has alot to do with my Dads work.

Read what he has written himself. You will have to go to outside sources because he has erased all mention of himself and his tracks on the Hut.... but they are still out there.

First look up the response that he made after Paul posted his Epic Fail Blog. Mikado hadn't even really started to " help" me then and he stated in that message to Paul ( comments section after the blog) that he at one time had a " flying disc" and other developments. that he learned later were identical to ttbs work... but that they were buried when the house was taken down.

There is the first connection. He has said before that he developed this work on his own.... he thought.... until he realized that Dads work preceeded his.

I don't know all of the moves that caused the takedown of mikados house but its obvious from the paperwork that he was given plenty of time to remove personal items from the house but was too arrogant to think that they would actually send the bulldozers in there. His family blamed him for that mistake and though time heals much.... I would guess that its a big issue in their lives. When the house went down he SAID that the things he had regarding Dad were buried.

It was years after that ( and his divorce.... which he has said himself was not pleasant) that he discovered Pauls site and learned about me. I believe that he decided THEN to get as close to me as he could. Was he trying to re-establish what he had done before? I believe so.

I am not guessing at this. Just look at the actions. Actions speak louder than words. For the entire period that I was dispondent and grieving over Pauls actions Mikado drew closer and closer....then I believed him when he called himself my "little brother", but looking at what he has been saying, and admitting.... that Mikado was not the REAL Mikado. The REAL Mikado is the man that we have all seen recently. And continue to see.....

He has admitted that he has had confrontations and instabilities in his life. Just read his words.... of course most of everything else that he has written on the HUT has been removed. He feels that he has removed my threat to him too by disparaging the things that I have said..by trying to get people to discount my work and soon he will turn on my Dads science... and reputation.....

You asked what the loss of his house has to do with Mikados actions here. Everything. And he knows it. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Kim » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:50 am

catspaw1950 wrote:Losing a house is a rotten thing for anyone to endure. What does it have to do with T.T. Brown's work?

Cat

Cat, If you read the whole story of the house you will see that linda is trying so hard to make even that revolve around her dads work. It has nothing to do with linda or her dad. It all revolved around certain laws and misinterpretations of them and nothing more. And it is still an ongoing legal mess. And lindas portrayal of it being buried is not accurate.
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:18 am

Kim,

I am just repeating what Mikado himself said in a message to Paul Schatzkin after the Epic Fail Blog. I would be very happy to repost it here if you need to see it. So you are saying that was inaccurate? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:23 am

So we are clear here. I am mainly interested in his claim that he had a " flying disc" ( which he later admitted he discovered was indeed preceeded by my Dads work and in fact was the thing that caused his interest in contacting Paul in the first place.) So there are connections, even though you choose not to see them.

And I do believe that he used the term " buried" which I took right from his message.

It was a shame that they buried the well too. That was just spiteful. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:35 am

I want to post this because again I think that words and interpretations can get in the way. The word that Mikado used here was landfill..... the papers from the courts say that the house was " demolished" and obviously they would have had to " remove it" So perhaps my use of the word " buried" was incorrect. The idea though was identical.

This is what Mikado said.

Paul,

I couldn't agree with you more. In 1979, I was told "We already have a space program"...but I had discs that were flying and I had a motor that kept running to power it. They didn't even want to see it. What's left of it is in a landfill.All the money I spent back then...all you have spent on this now.

I too, at times, just want to put the covers up over my head and say "enough". Done it plenty of times, pushed that string instead of pulling, making mush cannonballs instead of steel.

I wonder now if I should stop pushing my string too? Things are just so expensive and the weariness is setting in.

Yep, couldn't agree with you more.

My best to you as always,

MikadoPS: Just remember to not speak into the mike and don't throw the paper weight...(g)***********************************************************************************************************
His last remark is pretty cryptic. Having something to do with their meeting in Huntingdon I am sure because according to the transcripts they were joking then about the place being bugged while they were meeting. A month later Paul gives up six years of work and walks away... so what came about in those meetings? And yes Kim... it all has to do with the work of Townsend Brown. From the time the house went down to now. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:45 am

Linda Brown wrote::Which judge? What was his name?
One of three. Becker.
Linda

And where did you get that?
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:24 am

First of all, all your posts about my families home are off topic here.

Why don't you address the actual topic and why it was started? To refresh your memory, it was the threat that was sent via an email either by George or you or both. Don't want to address that do you because you know that you f*cked up by doing it. The Great Linda Brown so "gracious and resolute" as her Daddy. If that is what your Father was like then pity the fool that ever got tied up with him. Oh,,.....that's right, he couldn't keep his ass in one place to work long enough to complete anything. He to probably told too many stories and the individuals found out the truth, just like Meadeville. The only person to counter that claim in regard to Meadeville is you and that is not sufficient to hang a hat on for other witnesses are needed for corroboration. Just why did Charles carry a gun after that? Why the race to get out of the country? People spent some money and your daddy fell flat on his face? And after observation with how you spin doctor my life for your benefit did you do the same with this story? Who cares? I don't.

Anyway, you are way off base with the tripe you are spewing forth in regard to my families home. It is off topic and any further posts will be removed. It has nothing to do with the topic and furthermore, the only thing it has to do with your daddy's work resides in your imagination. You are taking a piece of a long story and creating an entirely different picture to fulfill the need for your slanted agenda.

You are one sick bitch to think that a legal battle that continued for 8 years and cost into the six digits in legal fees has anything to do with your daddy's work. Why didn't you mention that my family, prior to ever turning a spade of dirt, went to court over the restrictions in the deed and the court awarded us the right to build the home on the farm. It was not until the house was under roof that the trust found a loophole in the jurisprudence rules of civil procedure to get it back into court. From that point on it was a nightmare. Your portrayal of the situation is so erroneous that your attempt to implicate that situation into your life not only disgusts me but sickens me and only showcases to those willing to read any of this the level you would and will stoop to in the pursuit of your spin doctoring the facts for personal satisfaction.

People have more intelligence than you give them credit for and they will see the truth. Remember LeMoyne's painting that you attempted to give a nefarious meaning to? Well, it applies to all of this, "Time defends Truth from Falsehood and Envy". In fact, I will reset my avatar to display in order that your memory is refreshed. I only have to wait for Time for the Truth to come out in regard to you and your antics.

And here is another truth of yours that is erroneous. The well is fine. Where did you think the water was coming from when you turned the spigot on in the camper? You know which camper I am talking about, the one where you committed your act of moral turpitude.

You are too much of a spin doctor and it will come back to haunt you in the future. You mouth is writing checks that your a$$ can't cash.

I feel pity for you for you couldn't tell the truth if your life depended upon it.

Any further discussion of this topic will be deleted so go over to the "Wooden Token" and talk about this all you want for the more you do, the more that forum is being poisoned with falsehoods.

Poor little upset girl.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:15 pm

Linda, you were told that anymore off topic posts would be deleted. They have been. My home and the legalities have no bearing, no matter how much you spin doctor, upon your Father's work.

Discuss the threat that you and/or your dimwitted husband posted and admit it or don't. The proof has been posted and let those that read it decide for themselves.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:02 pm

I am going to copy your entire message here to keep myself on topic.

Linda, you were told that anymore off topic posts would be deleted. They have been. My home and the legalities have no bearing, no matter how much you spin doctor, upon your Father's work. ( thats for dispute but thats alright , we will just continue the conversation, if anyone is interested, on the Token. You can do what you want here.)

Discuss the threat that you and/or your dimwitted husband posted and admit it or don't. The proof has been posted and let those that read it decide for themselvesYes, it was posted. It came from my computer. George doesn't know anything about it.

Which I guess leaves me, right? OK.... I can tell you all kinds of things, which may or may not be the truth... thats what you expect of me right?
The " threat" as I read it would be that your family would become " involved". Just what does that mean Mikado? Does that mean that someone intends to sit down and talk with Janet? Thats not a threat to her welbeing. In fact it might even be beneficial to her. Involved means all kinds of things and not necessarily the evil thrust that you put on it. The writer says that " he is just the person to do it".... well.... I think maybe I will believe him. But no harm is going to come to anyone... except perhaps the information transfer might be just a little detrimental to your standing with those around you. But you obviously don't care about that, do you. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut