Threats...of the back alley type

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: Threats...of the back alley type

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:15 am

Kim, you have been out to ruin my reputation, and my marriage for a very long time. Your actions have proven that. You have been bent on ruining the friendship that Mikado and I developed because you were too shallow to understand it.....You have forced him into a situation where his dreams of a scientific breakthrough with people who trust him have been ruined. All because of you?

And now this last big threat ... which is only a figment of your own imagination. Lets just see how malicious and vindictive and hateful you can be. Show how how badly you want to hurt me and how little regard you have for anyone , including Mikado. Lets just see how deep your Jerry Springer assumptions might lead you.

As I have said. Be very, very careful here because your imaginary friends, the people you hear voices from are going to lead you into a very bad situation. Follow those voices if you dare. I doubt that you have the courage. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Kim » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:41 am

Linda, the only Jerry Springer fiasco here seems to be yours. As far as the "big" secret, that is more a Maury episode on your part. As far as destroying your "relationship" with Mikado, I found it refreshing he had others to discuss his many interests in science with. It was when you were putting him into the middle of your secret affair that my opinion of you changed. If you are so sure of my mental state why would you dare me anything?
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:28 am

Just to show how actually cold and calculating you actually are and that you are under someone elses strong hold here because you yourself I don't believe are capable of being this devoid of feelings.

Relay this to Mikado and his friends. We will see how the black submarine deals with me now. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:58 am

The clock is ticking.

Stop changing the subject Linda, it is NOT Kim here. The issue is the threat to my family. You found the "red button" for me. You tell your little suck a$$es such as Andrew et al how noble you are but this is the last straw. Let this stand as a testament to how "noble" or "gracious" you are.

I will go through on my promise for I want it on record. Probably Yahoo will do nothing and neither will the local police but remember this. ANYTHING that happens on this farm. ANYTHING that happens at my parents. ANYTHING that happens to anyone in my family that is suspicious in nature and that includes all these hangup phone calls and calls to my parents looking for Mikado and won't leave a message....you and George will be suspect. On my last breath I swear this and why?....

G wrote: Do you understand me?You want your kids and your family involved?. I'm just the guy that can do it, trust me on that.

You talk of "cold and calculating"? Better that then what either George or you have proven to me and that would be the low lives that you are with the above threat. You met my Mother...what threat is she to you? She is an old lady. NRO, CIA.....bullshit.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:46 pm

Mikado,

No one ever mentioned your parents but you.
You are the one who invited special folks to your door.
In fact you dared them to come and knock on it.

Good luck with that.

Now that you have strange things happening in your household don't try to blame me.
You brought this on yourself.

I don't give a rip about what you are doing or what you are worried about"

Too bad Mikado. The sand is really pretty here. You made your own choices. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:19 pm

This post has been deleted for it is not on topic

Stop commandeering the thread to change the topic. The topic is about the threat you made to Mikado's family in an email.
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:34 pm

This post has been deleted for it is off topic.
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:14 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Mikado,

No one ever mentioned your parents but you.
You are the one who invited special folks to your door.
In fact you dared them to come and knock on it.

Good luck with that.

Now that you have strange things happening in your household don't try to blame me.
You brought this on yourself.

I don't give a rip about what you are doing or what you are worried about"

Too bad Mikado. The sand is really pretty here. You made your own choices. Linda

My parents are my family.

I never invited individuals to my "door" who were looking to "see" and "ask" about my work.

I said for Chuck Norris, who by the way is Juan from Linda's story......yeah...right, to come knockin' on my door or the CIA or the NRO. Wasn't it the CIA you claimed would be knockin' on Fred's door?

Blame you? Abso - freakin' - lutely. YOU put it out there, don't deny it or will you go and delete it all from the "wooden nickel" to hide your actions?

I brought nothing on my self, you brought it to me. Now, since you're answering on this forum then I suppose that was you that sent the email and signed it "G".

The threat was made by you and/or George. That you did and you can't weasel your way out of it. I have your IP. I have the email. Everyone can see it and I forwarded it to a large group of individuals. Would the properties of the email displayed be proof enough?

Cry all you want, your actions and the email are proof of your threats. Just look at yourself. Look at that other forum and I ask others to seriously look at it. How much of it is devoted to free rent talking about Kim and I? Also, ask yourself this, how many individuals are discussing anything other than this crap? And then ask yourself this, do you really believe that "Tracker" is someone other than Linda? That poster sure sounds a good deal like her....just look at the sentence structure.

Now.....

The clock is ticking, stay on topic.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:49 pm

And the subject that needs to stay on topic here... insult and malign Linda Brown??? Thats your one and only interest. If you cant have the technology then you lash out at those around you. and now you are ranting about your own special brand of fantasies? is THAT on topic?

*edit* Linda the topic is not about insulting you, it is about a threat made by you in an email to Mikados family. How is that a fantasy when the email is proof. You are really trying to turn this topic around to suit your own self-centered agenda. You have really crossed the line this time Linda. You are always trying to turn everything around that you say so you look so innocent but I am thinking that people are starting to see you for what you really are because they are smarter than you give them credit for. Oh and sorry, but I will NOT sit down and shut up.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:53 am

This is the ranting that I was talking about. Has Mikado lost his mind or is he just pulling everybodys leg here. Which is it?

"I said for Chuck Norris, who by the way is Juan from Linda's story......yeah...right, to come knockin' on my door or the CIA or the NRO. Wasn't it the CIA you claimed would be knockin' on Fred's door?

I am not even sure where you get YOUR ideas either Kim. Find the statement where I said that the CIA was in ANYWAY interested in what Fred would be doing. In case you don't realize it.... the CIA has a charter which keeps them from dealing with the domestic affairs of America. (Of course that might not be true any more because of the terrorist situation but I am pretty darned sure that I never said anyone from that organization would be interested in ANY of you and I don't know where you get that fantasy.) It just seems to spring to life in your head along with alot of your other ideas that you get from your faceless man and the blonde lady. ARE they really entities that you communicate with ? Or have you been pulling our legs all along on that one Kim. Was that fun? And folks on this forum are supposed to be taking you guys seriously? When are you ever going to start talking about the science?

And ya just got to laugh about Mikado and Chuck Norris. Now there would be a pair. Is Mikado so desperate to come up with an uberenemy that he has to pick HIM. Trying to think of some more jokes but I guess the biggest one is that Mikado even typed that fantasy out.
Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut