Threats...of the back alley type

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: Threats...of the back alley type

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:11 am

***edit*** (off topic)

Linda
Last edited by Lager on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Kim » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:09 am

Linda Brown wrote: It just seems to spring to life in your head along with alot of your other ideas that you get from your faceless man and the blonde lady. ARE they really entities that you communicate with ? Or have you been pulling our legs all along on that one Kim. Was that fun? And folks on this forum are supposed to be taking you guys seriously? When are you ever going to start talking about the science? Linda

I find this amusing. When you want info you will use any avenue you have. Now, when you are trying to discredit someone, you will try to make them look like an idiot or even crazy. What people on this or any forum want to think is their own choice. As to talking about the science I haven't seen you write anything here about it yourself. (If you'll remember I have said repeatedly that I really don't understand the science and have never pretended to.) As a matter of fact, most of what you write on the other forum is about Mikado or me. Not much being posted over there, and when it is, it is the same few people. So think about bringing the science back to your homes Linda, if you can.
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:16 am

Linda Brown wrote:This is the ranting that I was talking about. Has Mikado lost his mind or is he just pulling everybodys leg here. Which is it?

"I said for Chuck Norris, who by the way is Juan from Linda's story......yeah...right, to come knockin' on my door or the CIA or the NRO. Wasn't it the CIA you claimed would be knockin' on Fred's door?

I am not even sure where you get YOUR ideas either Kim. Find the statement where I said that the CIA was in ANYWAY interested in what Fred would be doing. In case you don't realize it.... the CIA has a charter which keeps them from dealing with the domestic affairs of America. (Of course that might not be true any more because of the terrorist situation but I am pretty darned sure that I never said anyone from that organization would be interested in ANY of you and I don't know where you get that fantasy.) It just seems to spring to life in your head along with alot of your other ideas that you get from your faceless man and the blonde lady. ARE they really entities that you communicate with ? Or have you been pulling our legs all along on that one Kim. Was that fun? And folks on this forum are supposed to be taking you guys seriously? When are you ever going to start talking about the science?

And ya just got to laugh about Mikado and Chuck Norris. Now there would be a pair. Is Mikado so desperate to come up with an uberenemy that he has to pick HIM. Trying to think of some more jokes but I guess the biggest one is that Mikado even typed that fantasy out.
Linda

And how is this on topic about the email you sent?

In regard to Chuck Norris:

Those that were in Vegas in August of last year know exactly what I am talking about (at the same place as you claim that I rose a fist to you). Those that were present at Pladuim's house in October of last year know exactly what I am talking about. So there are witnesses and if they so choose, they will come forward but I doubt it. It is getting to the point of pain to watch you scramble to hold on to the reality that you created.

I will leave this post here for it helps to show the picture of why the threat was made.....desperation to hold some semblance of character.

Slippery slope.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:29 am

Linda Brown wrote: When are you ever going to start talking about the science?

Linda

This forum will change AFTER the contract. From now until January, you have the right to discuss your book.

As to the science, well, at least the universe can be depended upon.

I realize this is off topic as was Kim's post above but some things just need to be addressed.

On topic:

It is Monday morning and no email. Therefore, I will be in contact with Yahoo security and I will file a report at the local police station. I realize it may only be a drop in a bucket but as I mentioned, it is on record.

You or George do not scare either Kim or I but for you to make threats, well, that is the sign of a desperate individual. Just observe how the Wooden Nickel has morphed into nothing more than a "twitter" or "blog" forum for Linda to rant about Kim and I.

And you have the audacity to call me a joke??? LMFAO at you and yours.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:42 am

Your whole " Back Alley Type threat thing is a joke. " and meant only as your own bandstand... which I notice you seem perfectly able to twist when it needs it.

"This forum will change AFTER the contract. From now until January, you have the right to discuss your book.

Yes, I intend to. For those not able to find us... all you need to do is Google " The Good-Bye man" Linda Brown. All the information will come up for you.

As to the science, well, at least the universe can be depended upon.
Absolutely. And the Universe I have learned also corrects wrongs. And sometimes it even corrects FUTURE wrongs... which I find fascinating and am just now coming to understand!

I[color=#FF0000] realize this is off topic as was Kim's post above but some things just need to be addressed[/color

]Absolutely. So I am ON Topic addressing what you have said here. Just so I play by your rules Mikado. Expect my participation. Until you move on January to whatever path you have chosen.... expect my constant company. Remember dear <g> Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:52 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Your whole " Back Alley Type threat thing is a joke. " and meant only as your own bandstand... which I notice you seem perfectly able to twist when it needs it.

Linda

No Linda. Anyone with half a brain can read the emails in the very beginning of this thread. You made the threats disguised as George. I twisted nothing. The emails speak for themselves. Why do you continue to lie when your hand is in the cookie jar? OR do you prefer to be described as Sylvester the Cat with feathers around his mouth...."what bird?"

You are getting pathetic if not already there.

Your sick for sending that email and YOU do not scare me or your husband so don't forget that...missy.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:20 pm

If you think that your enemies are me and George?... I need to tell you that you are sadly mistaken. I would look elsewhere if I were you.

As for me.... you know what the opposite of Love is Mikado? Its not hate..... its indifference. And I have finally swung to the opposite side.... I suggest that you do the same.

And I am sure that Kim will have a red lettered response to this.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:52 am

Linda Brown wrote:If you think that your enemies are me and George?... I need to tell you that you are sadly mistaken. I would look elsewhere if I were you.

As for me.... you know what the opposite of Love is Mikado? Its not hate..... its indifference. And I have finally swung to the opposite side.... I suggest that you do the same.

And I am sure that Kim will have a red lettered response to this.

Linda

Let's see, YOU send an email with a threat towards my family, sign it with "G". Now, assuming that George really doesn't have your password for your yahoo account, then that leaves only you. Unless of course the dogs did it but then they might have a problem seeing as they lack opposable thumbs.

As to enemies elsewhere, EVERYONE has them. They usually travel in a group with those known as envy, greed, jealousy and deceit to name a few. As to indifference, you make me frakin' laugh. Just look at the number of posts and threads at the "Nickel" that you are using to advertise the free rent that Kim and I have in your head and it would also appear the same in others.

Swing to the opposite side? When you finally get help for that obsessive streak or you breath your last breath, then you will have swung to the other side.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:44 am

Pretty much right Mikado. And I will not be playing by the rules that you constantly try to set. The future is going to be very interesting. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:10 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Pretty much right Mikado. And I will not be playing by the rules that you constantly try to set. The future is going to be very interesting. Linda

I haven't set any rules. You have been playing with rules all along.....obfuscation to control actions. How has that worked out for you so far? I see you managed to single handedly I might add, destroy the comradery and trust that was built just by the reality of your stories coming to light. Don't blame others for your plan going up in smoke...no...like twigsnapper says "going pear shape"...twigsnapper....LMFAO at him or is that her?

Next time, try getting the group together and telling the truth and the reasons for your actions. You might have been surprised at the results. Too late now, you hit the iceberg.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut