Threats...of the back alley type

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: Threats...of the back alley type

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:36 pm

Mikado,

On another post you said that the police were trying to kill you. And you were unarmed. Why would they be trying to do that? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:41 am

Linda Brown wrote:Mikado,

On another post you said that the police were trying to kill you. And you were unarmed. Why would they be trying to do that? Linda

You know the answer to that and I will not go into it for the case is still pending and this is not the venue either.

Now, why did you and/or George threaten my family?

You have proven how much of a low life you both are. And some of your posters have called me that on the Nickel. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Remember, words have no value but actions are gold. So, who acted here first? You and George..the gracious and resolute.

And speaking of threats, cars following people?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:26 pm

Cars following people? Threats? I dunno. Are they?

"You know the answer to that and I will not go into it for the case is still pending and this is not the venue either.Still pending? Thats interesting.

There was no threat to your family. That was all in your head. And there are alot of things loose in your head Mikado that really need to be tied down a little more securely.

Remember, words have no value but actions are gold

Absolutely.

And sticks and stones remember.....but words are hurtful too.... and just look at what you have chosen to say so continuously. You SAY you have proof of all of these " transgressions" that I am supposed to have done but how convenient it is for you to be able to say..... Just wait.... when the venue is right.... it will all come out .... well you tried that about your house too didn't you Mikado?.... do you remember what the judge told you? You need to look over his words again because you are doing the same thing with me here now and it won't work with me either. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Kim » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:31 pm

I have not been on for a little while and then I read all that is going on. I only have one thing to say and I am going to say it and hopefully that will be the end of this bull. (Believe me, I only came on here to distract myself)

Linda, PLEASE stop bringing the house into this freaking game you are playing. I REALLY do NOT want to have to let out the ONE thing you told me in confidence that is not out there yet (actually there are a few things). You said I have been trying to ruin your marriage for a long time, but that is so untrue. Unfortunately, it may become true if you insist on bringing up the house. And you can tell everyone that I am crazy or making things up, I don't really care.
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:38 pm

Your threats do not impress me Kim. And you have nothing at all to do with what is happening between me and Mikado here. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Kim » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:44 pm

I am not trying to impress you linda. I am only trying to get you to see what is going to happen. And I am sorry to tell you but I have alot more to do with what is going on between Mikado and you than you realize. Oh and tell George I said hi.
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:27 pm

Again the threatsabout something that is going to happen......... what is going to happen? Another blowhard threat..... OK... and you are going to take full responsibility for those actions?...... because if you haven't noticed..... Mikado has made sure that you are the one legally in charge of what is being said on the Hut.

You think that he is stupid? I don't. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:02 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Cars following people? Threats? I dunno. Are they?

I was referring to ecker and his paranoia that YOU mentioned over on the "Wooden Token". So, are the cars real? Ask your sycophant...oh that's right...another one bit the dust.

Linda Brown wrote:"You know the answer to that and I will not go into it for the case is still pending and this is not the venue either.Still pending? Thats interesting.

There was no threat to your family. That was all in your head. And there are alot of things loose in your head Mikado that really need to be tied down a little more securely.

Not only are you dimwitted, you forget very easily:

linda/George wrote: Do you understand me?You want your kids and your family involved?. I'm just the guy that can do it, trust me on that.

http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=30528#p30528

Linda Brown wrote:Remember, words have no value but actions are gold

Absolutely.

And sticks and stones remember.....but words are hurtful too.... and just look at what you have chosen to say so continuously. You SAY you have proof of all of these " transgressions" that I am supposed to have done but how convenient it is for you to be able to say..... Just wait.... when the venue is right.... it will all come out .... well you tried that about your house too didn't you Mikado?.... do you remember what the judge told you? You need to look over his words again because you are doing the same thing with me here now and it won't work with me either. Linda

Which judge? What was his name?

If you think you can coerce me into talking about my proof, you are more stupid than you appear.

You know absolutely nothing, you are one .....great......big .......pile ........of ........muck.......that ......is ......very......repetitious.

You make me laugh so very hard at the way you twist.

Now, you made the threat, the email is the very first post in this thread. How can you lie? How can you flat out lie when the proof is there for all to see? You want the properties of the email? Ok, here it is for all those that know how to trace:

properties wrote:Return-Path: <dapperzing@yahoo.com>
Received: from mx13.vgs.untd.com (mx13.vgs.untd.com [10.181.44.43])
by maildeliver06.dca.untd.com with SMTP id AABHLB6XQAE9DK6A
for <kim_c58> (sender <dapperzing@yahoo.com>);
Thu, 20 Oct 2011 21:18:54 -0700 (PDT)
Authentication-Results: mx13.vgs.untd.com; DKIM=PASS
Received-SPF: None
Received: from nm39-vm6.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com (nm39-vm6.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com [72.30.239.150])
by mx13.vgs.untd.com with SMTP id AABHLB6XPAKHAK5A
for <kim_c58@netzero.net> (sender <dapperzing@yahoo.com>);
Thu, 20 Oct 2011 21:18:53 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from [98.139.212.144] by nm39.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Oct 2011 04:18:52 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.206] by tm1.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Oct 2011 04:18:52 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1015.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Oct 2011 04:18:52 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 817171.5968.bm@omp1015.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 11724 invoked by uid 60001); 21 Oct 2011 04:18:52 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1319170732; bh=74cIG1qECtK6dlQyBcYGE2xSABva0atHPPc0WjG0Eg4=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:
From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=uwz+HG4WPJqh9YoeDwuAYSR3PQ3sSsL5db0+qyn6GxooQq+pbd8DQ6LlSQKXlSPUfJuomss/nwtbxD2pMN/FX5ItZMRk6HB8caaK+Z2qhwpQKhBsi7iaa2zgUAjOxb6XPrSXQXDbrt1iMpn3DEw98iWe7NQU3BQpkCe+SWbu2Kw=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=JZOTXRTqfWGvxGLFlyVwsy4GhhZPp/5YVFaBP7fEy7Jk39HOIkKZw5UQVq0FmgcOontDVCxbHx8VAPb8G2LGoTh4AaTHhX+kRVMpZaID4zlwxpKpDPxsGV8lIfxgIiOduBq5JlxTa+PPV/4s+vM4rV1sOuJPKwhkrrIVB9DkgdA=;
X-YMail-OSG: Ozp6lkkVM1kVI0hkgkM8xhKtFavSJ.nbC008M3uKF8WdFpd
xkSAFwohwmZFRoFp59lnpvKKEyeeUZrPWAUgOxJpktOMniLC9iWcEjGRrrOK
9VuERYwE07oFbCPp_vwpduKkF.OgwIw6e9rwmZTPHQDA38xOYqoOHiL9hicD
UPLvYOtJvgM9yNdoa_x0m.xY4eDt2X9uWTvUgFCpQQsGW5qNasUj4KH1FmjR
jjDok4k.i.xVM84f.WxNeCAIi8qR4Y104_dg5FnyaJw3L.41BrfCARwHK1as
hiaASx6wY9jr8lCyl3CAzmmIxBooxRRNQiMJIvogMkD2N3apombjBxfAaWFK
.MTO7u0kTbMrXwlq4GovXRoRwQIA0Tz41JIsSUc7AQJpr4Bys.vy0xCK_Kxg
j4sSQp_I_mVAU0wEc56FnL.rqE8qM1ZUQ.DCtoeUqiNFXL4Hm5aOY0iPryP1
QFQWMo.IehGdg0t09GzjkWNBGfB9oQaI3VLCotehB8w--
Received: from [63.20.130.147] by web160506.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 20 Oct 2011 21:18:52 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.114.317681
Message-ID: <1319170732.9074.YahooMailClassic@web160506.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 21:18:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Catalina
To: Kim Christy <kim_c58>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="1803139914-997455383-1319170732=:9074"
X-UNTD-BodySize: 2917
X-UNTD-SPF: None
X-UNTD-DKIM: PASS
X-ContentStamp: 3:4:513316452
X-MAIL-INFO:5bd90560d9a1bd3da10d4da5f5813da5351185408539711195417434
X-UNTD-Peer-Info: 72.30.239.150|nm39-vm6.bullet.mail.bf1. ... @yahoo.com
X-UNTD-UBE:-1

Lie your way out of that one.....little girl....LMFAO at you and George...both dimwits. Well, at least one of you are who made the email.

Now answer this, what does my families home have to do with Townsend Brown or this forum? And for that matter, what does it have to do with the "Wooden Nickel"? Nothing. You are only doing it because it satisfies your vindictive nature and those that discuss it with you are not better. You do it as a distraction to take attention away from your lies and twisting and to make yourself and those that discuss it feel better about themselves. What happened to my family is NONE of your business, it is no business of anyone on any forum and it has no bearing on the purpose of this forum which you have been so diligently pointing out. What did my personal information have to do with Townsend Brown on any forum. NOTHING. You did it out of pure spite and in doing so you have shown yourself to be the spoiled little girl that you are. A vindictive little girl to boot. My anonymity was sacrificed to prove to others that you cannot be trusted for at the first moment when things don't go your way, you will "salt the soil" so it will be of value to no one. In the long run, I haven't been harmed but you most definitely have been.

Frankly, I don't give a sh1t about you but I will continue to make rebuttals from time to time. You destroyed it all, everything that was built over the past few years with your lies. You tore the group apart. You mislead Paul which means that YOU caused him to throw in the towel. You just can't admit that you did anything wrong. Ask yourself why no one from any of the previous forums or those that were involved with the group over the past 5 years are not posting? Because they see the truth and they too are finding it painful to watch you do what you doing. You have made a forum and boast about 3,000 quality posts...quality about what? Talking about Kim and I? You are ridiculous and those that follow your lead are nothing but lemmings. The perfect little girl....spoiled to a "T". At least that is what two of your classmates from Great Valley High School characterized you as.

You condemn others for that which you do. You are a walking dichotomy.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:10 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Again the threatsabout something that is going to happen......... what is going to happen? Another blowhard threat..... OK... and you are going to take full responsibility for those actions?...... because if you haven't noticed..... Mikado has made sure that you are the one legally in charge of what is being said on the Hut.

You think that he is stupid? I don't. Linda

This is a priceless post. Again you show how you will rewrite history to suit your current agenda and to hide your malicious acts. Kim was put in as the Domain holder and was agreed upon by EVERYONE including you. Present at the time were Pladuim, you, Dave (aka Morgan...LMAO at that one) and myself. It was decided that I was to remain anonymous and Kim would be exposed for her name doesn't come up in a Google search, which was done to prove it at that time.

No Linda, I am not stupid, just a failure that fell flat on my face for you said so just like you told three important individuals that you didn't trust me. How did you think I would react? See how fast they have bailed on you?

I never misled anyone but you....sweetheart....are a horse of another color.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:21 am

:Which judge? What was his name?
One of three. Becker.
Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut