On mind control

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

On mind control

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:18 pm

I know that you don't understand the importance of this but apparently some have linked my Dads work with this particular development. Its worth checking out the links. This is posted on the Cosmic Token but I wanted to share it with you here too. I think that your readers might find it interesting.

Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:59 pm

And since Elizabeth Rauscher seems to be part of my vision and closely connected with what I associate with Josh Reynolds... following her name leads instantly to some more very interesting individuals.
http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/sdi ... di252.html

Now all of the sudden we are talking about UFOs and Steven Greer. Well, I have to admit, and others know it already, I have associated him with the black sub for years.
on this link several odd things happen.... try to stay with me.... This Dave ( Hello, back to you soon sir.) says this

"There is a thread on the UFO UpDates List this past week, 'Mind Control Expert and Greer Strange Bedfellows' and it concentrates on how Dr. Steven Greer is President and C.E.O of a company called SEAS or Space Energy Access Systems Inc. and lists among its Technical Advisors a Dr. Elizabeth A. Rauscher-Bise.

According to the thread, Dr. Rauscher-Bise is a "Mind Control Expert" and the original poster is obviously concerned that Dr. Greer, who is champion of one of the disclosure projects would have Dr. Rauscher-Bise as one of his associates. The author of the original post even quotes Dr. Rauscher-Bise as having once said,

"Give me the money and three months...and I'll be able to affect the behavior of 80 per cent of the people in this town without their knowing it. Make them happy - or at least they'll think they're happy. Or aggressive."I had heard that quote too... several times and from several different sources. I have wondered if she sometimes wishes she hadn't said that... or maybe it suit her purpose. You know... the old " Ask the Universe?" She couldn't have been more specific. Give me the money and three months..... I wonder if someone gave here the money.... what did they accomplish. "I'll be able to affect the bahavior of 80 percent of the people in this town"

And then I get the strange Cosmic haha type of messages from things I read. See if you pick it up too.... Dave goes on to say

She runs experiments with volunteers who are kept informed about will be happening to them so she doesn't feel that she is doing anything…wrong. Oh, and incidentally, she met her husband William Bise who also has been involved in mind control experiments. Matter of fact, I believe she met him by working on some of those projects with him.

What is also interesting is looking over some of the organizations that Dr. Rauscher-Bise has been associated with. Two that twigged my interest was that she has been a research consultant to the U.S. Navy and NASA. Also, She served on the Congressional OTA Advisory Committee, and has been Delegate and advisor to the United Nations on long-term energy sources and environmental issues. All in all, the good doctor has an impressive list of accomplishments and awards and it would appear that she is obviously an excellent scientist.

For those who are new to the way things work here is the piece of bread left on the trail
"Two that twigged my interest was that she has been a research consultant to the U.S. Navy and NASA

Now I am accustomed to hearing " tweaked my interest" but never until now.... TWIGGED my interest. And anyone who knows ANYTHING about that circle of influence knows what
TWIGGED means. Its generally a visit by a shorter ruddy faced man with a big smile to match his ears. And people listen. And so do I.

So I need to pay attention to Ms, Rauschers experience as a " research consultant to the US Navy.... and NASA.... yes indeed.

Welcome to the way that information flows to me. Lets see where this goes?
Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Re: On mind control

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:47 pm

Well then, by your own logic that you are attempting to use on me in the fact that I know someone who knows Richard Hull then since you have had associated with Stephen Greer and the black sub then....now follow this closely....you have been shadowing yourself.

Reminds me of the dog chasing his own tail. Oh, by the way, is that one Yorkie still alive or did you drown it? You know the one....probably dropped kicked it so many times...poor fellow.

Well, back on topic....so, would you describe all that you did on Paul's forum as a form of mind control?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:10 pm

"Poor You. I really got to you .... didn't I?" A line from Enigma which strangely seems to fit here.

Really beneath you to talk of puppies, isn't it? Are you proud of that? Did that make you feel more of a man to speak of a dying pup?

"Well, back on topic....so, would you describe all that you did on Paul's forum as a form of mind control?

No, I encouraged him. But I do think that he did run up against a form of mind control that hit him like a ton of bricks. Thats why he folded the way he did. He actually even posted that he had suffered a nervous breakdown.Then he thought better of that and took that down but I believe he might still be under a Doctors care. You might check with him on that. And maybe ask him what it felt like to get blasted the way he did..... he folded like he had been hit by a death ray. You think thats not a possibility. On the link that you deleted I quoted a government source.... you should look at it again.....

And I believe that you are suffering from the same but you will never admit it.... or see it. Your actions show it though, Mikado. And I have to laugh because you have been so dismissive of the various alphabet agencies but you know... this is their playground now and you happen to be right in the middle of it. How bad is it going to get, I wonder?

Thats what I am saying. I am saying that you have been under an attack. Not from me.... but you should perhaps do more reading about the possibilities of such a thing. While you are busy fighting with me... they have free rein on you. And you don't see it. I thought that you were smarter.

But you see... its too much fun trying to make me out the fool. And to try to ruin me....
I am just going to stand back and watch how this unwinds.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:03 am

Linda Brown wrote: "Poor You. I really got to you .... didn't I?" A line from Enigma which strangely seems to fit here.

Really beneath you to talk of puppies, isn't it? Are you proud of that? Did that make you feel more of a man to speak of a dying pup?

A dying pup? You really are thick aren't you. I was talking about a certain pup with a certain name. Feel like a man? You know better than that but it made YOU feel good to make that statement. Just further proof of how you twist to suit your agenda.

Linda Brown wrote:
"Well, back on topic....so, would you describe all that you did on Paul's forum as a form of mind control?

No, I encouraged him. But I do think that he did run up against a form of mind control that hit him like a ton of bricks. Thats why he folded the way he did. He actually even posted that he had suffered a nervous breakdown.Then he thought better of that and took that down but I believe he might still be under a Doctors care. You might check with him on that. And maybe ask him what it felt like to get blasted the way he did..... he folded like he had been hit by a death ray. You think thats not a possibility. On the link that you deleted I quoted a government source.... you should look at it again.....

And I believe that you are suffering from the same but you will never admit it.... or see it. Your actions show it though, Mikado. And I have to laugh because you have been so dismissive of the various alphabet agencies but you know... this is their playground now and you happen to be right in the middle of it. How bad is it going to get, I wonder?

Thats what I am saying. I am saying that you have been under an attack. Not from me.... but you should perhaps do more reading about the possibilities of such a thing. While you are busy fighting with me... they have free rein on you. And you don't see it. I thought that you were smarter.

But you see... its too much fun trying to make me out the fool. And to try to ruin me....
I am just going to stand back and watch how this unwinds.

Linda

You watch to many movies and they give you the inspiration for your fantasies. I have watched you do it over the years. You go and watch all the new movies when they come out. I could give you the source for a good deal of stories that you CLAIM are real but what would be the point. Your best one was the movie with John Travolta. You have provided some people with a very good laugh over your pubescent behaviour.

Fighting with you? How many times do I have to tell you that all I am doing is a rebuttal to the sh1t you spew forth as facts.

And fun making you the fool? No, as I told you, it is painful to watch you but everyone who has watched this unfold, you will not just stand back and watch but we will give you the benefit of the doubt.

The time on your post is October 24, 2011 10:10PM Eastern. Let's see how long until your break that statement.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:18 pm

Oh, it never should take long Mikado. I have been busy this morning or it would have been sooner. I want to direct your attention to the topic " Mind control"

Now... what does this have to do with the topic?
"A dying pup? You really are thick aren't you. I was talking about a certain pup with a certain name. Feel like a man? You know better than that but it made YOU feel good to make that statement. Just further proof of how you twist to suit your agenda.

I am going to answer you here because it deserves a comment but note that we are BOTH off topic. Why am I " thick?" How was I to know that you were talking about " a certain pup" with a " certain name"....

you mean the pup I named "Mikado" after you. He is fine. rest easy on that. You did not say that you were talking about him did you? You know that I raise pups... and like any breeder I suffer.... and I mean that.... suffer through losses.... sometimes pups are not developed well enough to survive.... and usually they die in my lap because I will not let them die alone.

Usually in cases like that the Mother has already given them up and walked away. But I will not . And you should have known that. I told Dave about that. I assumed that he told you. So when you said "Reminds me of the dog chasing his own tail. Oh, by the way, is that one Yorkie still alive or did you drown it? You know the one....probably dropped kicked it so many times...poor fellow. JUST exactly how did you figure that I would take that.

I think that was an intentional strike to me.... and you actually knew the situation but can't stand up for being the mean and disgusting person that you SEEM here... That is not my problem. You say such horrendously terrible things and then somehow expect people to still care about you. Why is that?

And the rest of your stupid message is just as off topic. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:23 am

Kim,
This message is especially for you. We have been talking about Mind Control here.

Are you sure that your lives have not been affected by some other force from outside? (And I don't mean me, though I think I have taken the brunt of things).... I am asking you this respectfully and hoping that you will think on this seriously. Have you read at all about some of the things that have been developed by the government and certain agencies? Do you know what they are capable of? They can cause terrible things to happen. Do you see any indication of that in your own life? Think hard. Can you think of a particular time when things started to change for you?.

I ask you because you are there all the time and you have watched this all unfold with Mikado. I know that he is angry at me but should that be where his attention is focused? Could it be that some other negative and sinister element has been interacting in your lives? You can throw away this thought if you disagree...

Mikado has been worried about someone driving down that lane and taking his work away from him but Kim, don't you see?. No one has even had to drive down that lane.... Mikado has been pressured mentally to do it himself!!! No one could have done as much harm to him as he has just done to himself.

Dave told him that he was under some sort of " attack" didn't he? Why didn't Mikado listen?... or has he lost his ability to counter this thing?

There are two Mikados now Kim. He might disagree with that statement but thats the way I feel. If you see a different Mikado now than the one that you knew before he got involved in all of this... then consider what I am saying here...because this has been affecting you too... and it might never go away unless you recognize what is happening.

Really would like to have your response on this.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:31 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Kim,
This message is especially for you. We have been talking about Mind Control here.

Are you sure that your lives have not been affected by some other force from outside? (And I don't mean me, though I think I have taken the brunt of things).... I am asking you this respectfully and hoping that you will think on this seriously. Have you read at all about some of the things that have been developed by the government and certain agencies? Do you know what they are capable of? They can cause terrible things to happen. Do you see any indication of that in your own life? Think hard. Can you think of a particular time when things started to change for you?.

I ask you because you are there all the time and you have watched this all unfold with Mikado. I know that he is angry at me but should that be where his attention is focused? Could it be that some other negative and sinister element has been interacting in your lives? You can throw away this thought if you disagree...

Mikado has been worried about someone driving down that lane and taking his work away from him but Kim, don't you see?. No one has even had to drive down that lane.... Mikado has been pressured mentally to do it himself!!! No one could have done as much harm to him as he has just done to himself.

Dave told him that he was under some sort of " attack" didn't he? Why didn't Mikado listen?... or has he lost his ability to counter this thing?

There are two Mikados now Kim. He might disagree with that statement but thats the way I feel. If you see a different Mikado now than the one that you knew before he got involved in all of this... then consider what I am saying here...because this has been affecting you too... and it might never go away unless you recognize what is happening.

Really would like to have your response on this.

Linda

Priceless! Freakin' Priceless!

Dave told me that I was under attack? No....he never said that. Now what, is he lying too?

You are so full of speculation you end up believing all the scenarios that you come up with.

And about two Mikado's, well, that is better then the multiple ones in Linda Brown's head....LMAO

Lastly you are right, I did it all myself after I learned all about your "stories"...I made the decision and no one else made it for me to do what I have done but as to you...you still haven't admitted writing the threat but the way you are attempting to mitigate the seriousness of the email only tends to prove that you are probably the scrivener. I am sure your next excuse will be that someone had "mind control" over you and somehow, you will be blaming me for that or saying that I hacked into your email and sent it to myself ...nah, too late for that you have already been dancing too much.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:04 pm

Another thought occurred to me.

What would you call all the stories you told the group?

I feel sorry for certain individuals who so believed every word you said until the stories fell apart.

Were those stories a form of mind control? What would you call it when a person implants ideas into someone's head and tells them they are real? And for years continue to tell the same stories....almost word for word as if rehearsed....never a variation, could this be considered mind control?

When an individual attempts to get a group to believe all the same thing and succeeds in doing so then what would that be called if not mind control?

Just some thoughts for a Sunday.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Return to Conversations in the Hut