Reading between the lines

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: Reading between the lines

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:37 pm

Since Linda started this thread, it seemed apropos to put this here.

Got another email this morning and here it is:

kevin wrote:Re: Uncovering masks
by hobbit » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:02 am
Mikado has replied to Your above post on the hut.
he say's he is replying to am e-mail from Linda munchaeson or something like that?
He is again calling You allsorts and implying that Mr twigsnapper is not real as portrayed.
our friendly little raccoon AM , or AM2 thought something similer.
( how is Radomir???)

Is that what I said? Are you that sure of yourself? What?...can't you read between the lines? You make statements as if you know me.

Two simple questions that you should be able to answer, not that you ever do answer anything but here it goes. Other than Radomir, just how many individuals have you ever met and to be specific, have you ever met me face to face and have you ever met Linda face to face or anyone else that has posted on the forums or where involved in the meetings over the past several years? (Long question I know but the gist of it in simple terms for you is - who other than Radomir have you met from the forums?)

Next, were you involved in any capacity, other than the forums, in anyway with the situations that have been discussed over these past months?

Let me help you out, the answer is NO on both counts. Therefore, as I said, you are "ignorant". Do you know what ignorant means? A lack of knowledge. Your comments are just showing how stupid you are for you continue to comment when you are ignorant of the facts.

kevin wrote:A mask is a veil that someone can hide behind and thus create a false image.
Mikado's whole anger based rantings are obviously made out to be because He reckons all You have said for the past six or seven years is fantasy, that's how it is portrayed , and the removed posts lead anyone reading through the site to be drawn down such a route.

A mask? What about the masks that have been presented to me and to others? What about the individuals that I was introduced to and are NOT what they were said to be? You call what I post as rantings, if so, then what do you call the posts on the Nickel that number more than mine?

kevin wrote:In any chess match You have two equally armed sets of forces opposing each other, both having exactly the same agenda.

There's only a few of us that can recall the actual full postings, and thus who can better puzzle out the hut site now.

Chess is a game of statergy where You know the capabilities of your opponent because it's the same as You have, then it is a case of manouvering the players about to achieve the desired end result... check mate.
When playing this game You often have to sacrifice some of your own parts to lead your opponent into the final trap.

hobbit

Nice description of a game of chess but in my frame, this has been nothing at all as a game of chess but then, it all points to your ignorance again. As to "know(ing) the capabilities of your opponent because it's the same as You have" is not necessarily true. You only have the same armament it is the strategy that wins.

Don't judge lest ye be judged. Acting in ignorance only substantiates the adage that to "act in haste, repent in leisure" appears to be alive and well in some circles. You must have a good deal of leisure time.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Un-Masking?

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:03 pm

Speaking of Masks.

Linda and kevin have said that they are not coming to the Hut. In fact, "spoonerisms" have been made about this site as a "shack of site". The latest is a nickname to the Hut which is the "Shack". Actually, I love it. I was involved in ham radio and to have your own "shack" was a dream, just look at "Radio Shack".

What I do find disturbing is that the foundation of the name "Quonset Hut" was to signify a bit of respect and a homage to Dr. Brown's final place. After all the moves and multiple living places, his final place was the Quonset Hut on Catalina. A place where he lived out his remaining years and from what we have been told, his last set up of monitoring equipment. In fact, there was a picture posted of him recording some readings and was posted on the "ttbrown" forum and it may have made it into Paul's book.

So, call it the "Shack" all you want but remember, you are implying that Dr. Brown lived in a shack.

Getting back to masks, how about this:

Linda was in the Hut on the 6th (4 times), the 7th (3 times), the 8th (3 times), the 9th (2 times) and the 10th (4 times).

Kevin was in the Hut on the 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and the 10th. I see you love to read "Linda's Falshoods".

The both of you should stop saying that you don't come to the Shack, you do, you just don't log in.

oops....I forgot.....that mask thingy going on....

Can't any of you Login and be honest? Is honesty that alien to you? I see that GMan, who coined the spoonerism which I must admit I did like, has visited. Of course he can't login since he requested to be deactivated but for the sake of honesty....don't say you don't come here.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby catspaw1950 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:24 am

I peek in out of curiosity. If I have something to say I log in. That's my two mice worth.

Cat
A time just for plantin', a time just for ploughin'.
A time just for livin'. A place for to die.
'Twas so good to be young then, to be close to the earth.
Now the green leaves of summer are callin' me home.
catspaw1950
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:25 am

catspaw1950 wrote:I peek in out of curiosity. If I have something to say I log in. That's my two mice worth.

Cat

Cat,

Thank You for your - "two mice worth" <g>. At least you don't deny that you come here and you were not meant to be included in what I said.

I can always expect a truthful answer, if only your opinion, and not misdirection or the obfuscation of facts.

Have a wonderful holiday to you and yours to include your clowder.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:52 am

And yet another email from the equalizer....thank you whoever you are.

Makes me wonder how many posts are really being made. Linda doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to face me with her comments. She is no better than those that gossip behind someone's back. Must have taught that at Southern Seminary which reminds me....talked to one of your classmates recently.....Münchhausen....man on the floor?....<g>

Linda Münchhausen wrote:Re: Uncovering masks
by Linda Brown » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:14 am

Mikado is a chess player. He thinks.

And this comment is coming from someone who wouldn't know what castling is? You remind me of the idiots who comment on the actions of a general and have never been in uniform. You show your egotistical arrogance....as usual.

Linda Münchhausen wrote:Hobbit you said
"Mikado's whole anger based rantings are obviously made out to be because He reckons all You have said for the past six or seven years is fantasy, that's how it is portrayed , and the removed posts lead anyone reading through the site to be drawn down such a route.

His entire agenda is to discredit my words.

NO LINDA! My "agenda" as you call it is to only point out that you misrepresented two individuals to myself and others which raises the question about other statements and representations you have made. There are no "checks and balances" to any of your statements. You are the conduit of information both to Paul and your own book. At all times after the emergence of Morgan you had ample opportunity to tell those closest to you of any discrepancies but you chose not to. Instead you came up with stories about memory loss and the loss of teeth to name a few and both stories were countered by individuals that KNEW the real story. Need I go further?

Linda Münchhausen wrote:But if this is a game where all of the pieces are supposed to start evenly matched then where is the reputation to put on the line in opposition to mine? Where is the information about "Mikado?"

The only thing that he wants you to look at is whatever he presents to you as "Mikado"... I come to you with a name and a history that can be checked into. He offers all of you NOTHING. He shares no history which he is willing to offer to share with all of us. He is simply MIKADO and we are to take him at his word for being an honorable man?

Now this is a laugh and a hoot. I have explained what I am talking about. I continue to say the same thing and you just continue to obfuscate and misdirect the REAL issue....excuse me, agenda. YOU misrepresented two primary individuals to a group of people. You allowed individuals to spend hard money, you almost allowed an individual to put his job at risk and subsequently his family, you promised to help another person....oops,..not you but JD as Hog Island.....to get into the security field...and the list goes on.

Now as to any history, you took care of releasing my name, which is not fully correct, and you released information that has caused the harassment of my parents, especially my Mother from the tin foil hat brigade. Hope you are so proud of doing that to my Mother...spoiled little girl that you are.

Linda Münchhausen wrote:He offers nothing now but his hate filled words.... but for Mikado even the hatred is a ploy. It is just an excuse to follow the agenda .....

I have offered a good deal but you fail to remember a few things. Ever since the beginning, I wanted to retain my anonymity. I was not looking for recognition publicly. One can work best in private, at least that is my belief and one can also work at their own schedule and ability to fund a project and not be held to some calendar by individuals who neither contribute to nor fund. This is pointless to explain it any further but you know the truth, you just don't want to tell it. So, who is REALLY following an agenda here?

Linda Münchhausen wrote:I have several questions for all of you.

Most glaringly..... For a person who SAYS he was in this to help me write " The Good-Bye Man" Why hasn't he even read it? It was offered free for a long time as a download. Even now.... he can't afford the price of a hamburger? No.... he has not read the book because he never cared about the book in the first place. His agenda is to present doubt in peoples mind about my own credibility.... because if he can do that then he discounts the events that I talk about. Thats been his entire thrust . He came into our association with that plan. He has erased anything that he may have said that would lead anyone to any conclusion other than the one he is painting now.

Present doubt about your own credibility? Not quite correct. I am presenting the facts of about TWO INDIVIDUALS who are main characters in this story, one of which was POSTING on Paul's forum (which is public) and the other who was communicating via email over a "yahoo" account which is a public email service. My "thrust" is to only expose the deceitful tact that you have employed in the presentation of those individuals. Admittedly, that act does raise into question everything else you have said. In a court of law, when someone is found guilty of perjury, they are never able to testify in court again, they are branded as a prevaricator.

Linda Münchhausen wrote:His " girlfriend Kim has said that Mikado is only following instructions. SHE SAID THAT. I did not charge that... those words were directly from her. He has never been asked about that.... nor has he commented.

The hell I haven't commented, you just wish to ignore my comments. She never said that I was following instructions, she said that she was only doing what she was told to do. Big damn difference and yet again, you obfuscate the reality.

Linda Münchhausen wrote:Who is Mikado? Actually.

You have pretty much opened the door on that. However, I intend to preserve as much of my anonymity as possible from this point forward, that is, until I sue your ass in court for breach of contract along with anyone else that has helped you to breach it.

Linda Münchhausen wrote:Easy for him to constantly insult me and question my authority but this is someone who will not even use his own name. Why is he afraid to stand up in public and in his own community? He bristles about how a passing comment has hurt his parents? How they have been troubled by hang up phone calls. How do we know thats even close to the truth? We don't. We just have his word for things. Nothing else. I don't believe him.

YOUR AUTHORITY!?!?!?! Who the hell gave you any authority over anyone? As to insulting you, wrong again..want to buy a vowel? <g> I have stated my intent above and it is far from insulting you, it is about what is right.

A "passing comment"? YOU ARE A LIAR ON THAT ONE! You posted a document...NOT A LINK....a document from bankruptcy court that listed a good deal of information about my family! You are a "twit". Passing comment indeed. That posting was the impetus that brought two individuals to my farm and allowed the calling on the phone to not only the landline at the farm but to my parents as well. Want to know why that is? It is because BOTH phone lines are in my Father's name and THAT is because after the incident with the home, my Father would come out here and needed a means of communication. You are a "twit"...again. HIS name was on the document. You never take responsibility for you actions, you discount them, just as your friends from school said about you.

Frankly, I don't give a sh1t if you believe me or not. There are those who made the calls and they know who they are. There are those who stopped by and they know who they are. All of these individuals have violated not only my privacy but my parents as well....passing comment indeed. Then everything I have said about your lying in regard to the TWO individuals is a passing comment as well, by your description.

Linda Münchhausen wrote:And hello Black Submarine. No wonder Mikado had a pissy panic attack when I mentioned that I was going to come after you some day! ( For those new to this entire Forum maybe you will remember discussions about the " Black Submarine". If not... just make note. It will probably come up again! )

Pissy attack? I have explained this before on the forum and I will do it again and every time you bring this up. Yes, you rattled me that morning at breakfast. You rattled the others as well they just didn't show it as I. In fact, Rose's husband was the first to question you about your wanting to go after the "black sub". It was "I" who began to question you as to how you would expose some of us by doing so and you interrupted me by saying "excuse me" and you repeated that several times and then followed by saying that your entire life is open and exposed. That was your choice in doing the book, I never made that choice and you know it and neither did the others except for Fred. However, what you were proposing could and may have exposed those of us that wished to remain anonymous. For instance Pladuim and Radomir. BOTH of their names are NOT out in the public. YOU decided to put my name OUT in the public. Why not theirs? BOTH of them found your idea to be idiotic at the time and premature at the least. NONE of us were in a position to go in that direction. YOU were proposing to go after an "unidentified" group, individual or whatever. And you have the audacity to say that I only "think" I am a chess player? Well, you only "think" you are in command of your abilities as well. To go after an unidentified adversary is ludicrous and that is what you were offering that day. MY "pissy attack" was justified. Out of all those at the table there were only two that had anything at stake, myself and Rose. Rose invested a good deal of time in the book which is not monetary expense but is an investment forward which reminds me, how are the book sales going? You were always quick to point out Paul's sales so why not yours? As to what I had at stake was actual hard cash that was spent with more to spend. I believe I had a RIGHT to respond in the manner that I did for you were being reckless and you DIDN'T like being questioned on your tactics. I had/do have a good deal at stake in what I am doing and you, missy, are a loose cannon. You don't honor your word and you wear it on your sleeve. At the first disagreement you divulge information as the petulant child that you are. Your word is worthless so why don't you disclose Pladuim and Radomir's identities? They are no longer posting and they are from the Hut? Why don't you release Verne's identity? No, you won't because all of this is personal with you. I found David which was something you didn't consider for you thought he was dead or somewhere he couldn't be found. Little did you realize that he was living in Phoenixville, for almost 30 years! A wrinkle in your plans to say the least. Remember when "twigsnapper" <g> compared me to Vinny and said I would figure it out...news flash...I did.

Linda Münchhausen wrote:Just do me a favor when reading Mikados words on the Hut. Remember that he is spending an extraordinary amount of time generating these attacks on me... remember that you don't know who this man is.... or who he is working for.... Linda

And those that read this, remember, I only post rebuttals to what Linda posts therefore, who is spending an extraordinary amount of time?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:33 pm

Adding a bit more for clarity:

Linda Münchhausen wrote:His " girlfriend Kim has said that Mikado is only following instructions. SHE SAID THAT. I did not charge that... those words were directly from her. He has never been asked about that.... nor has he commented.

Here is what was said along with the link for those who wish to see for themselves and decide for themselves:

Kim wrote:
Linda Brown wrote:Re: Reflections on History Channel
by Kim » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:46 am

Linda Brown wrote:
Messages crossing in the aether. So you are holding it out of spite. Do I read you right?

If YOU know the truth then Kim.... speak it. Get your hot little fingers just ripping away on those keys and tell us all those truths that you know.... Its time to get them out there and let everyone here decide just how valid your stand is. Your words are repeating themselves over and over and you say that I am slandering you? According to you and Mikado I have lied continuously ( prove it) I am a spoiled little girl ( boy, I wish..... but truth is I am a 65 year old woman who is growing very very tired of YOUR childish behavior(. If you want this over between us then lay your cards down on the table. And stop this silly puffing.

Remember that I am the only one standing here whose identity is pretty well known. Mikado on the other hand is hiding behind his chosen Internet name. Let him step forward into the light then if he is going to continue with all of this. It seems only fair. What worries him so?
Linda

No Linda not spite, something much simpler, just doing what I am supposed to do, as I have been told to do, just as Mikado is doing.
As for telling the truth, that will happen when the time is right and now is not the time.
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?

Kim
Chief Petty Officer

http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=29965#p29965

This is the original post that Linda is referring to. Kim's reference to me - "just as Mikado is doing." - could be construed as I am being told what to do but the reality is that Kim meant that I was doing what I was supposed to do which is always the decision of those that express and hold "free will" and it is my choice, my decision.

I have given an explanation so, let the reader decide and no one else.

Now, as to who/whom is telling Kim what to do, here is the post explaining such to Rose.

Kim wrote:
Rose wrote:
Kim wrote:Jan, I do not know you and you do not know me. So, do not insinuate that I am a liar

Is asking a question the same thing as insinuating? No.

Is avoiding an answer the same thing as avoiding an answer? Yes.

Jan

Jan, Visits continue but are different. If you MUST know, since I lost my son I had no interest in anything with anything or anyone, and yet they continued, more as a comfort, and I would think that Linda would have understood this but she would still question Mikado during this period of time. Lately things again have changed, but they are still with me. When things needed to be said I relayed them, but now I feel no obligation to do or say anything, their numbers, words and drawings mean nothing to me (Linda should understand that), Is that a good enough answer for you?

http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=28275#p28275

And now the readers have been presented with an explanation. You have the original post as what Kim said and you have an explanation that Kim gave to Rose. These contacts that Kim had were all in good when the help provided was to Linda's benefit but now they are "no good" when they are not.

I believe that is a bit fickle on Linda's part and is in keeping with her own agenda of misdirection and obfuscation.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby catspaw1950 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:57 pm

The visits that Kim alludes to are intruiging. My family tends to receive "visits" to warn of things. But moving right along. Best wishes for the holidays to you and Kim and your extended families. You can decide who that should include.

I'm anxious to see where the fringe science thread will lead. 50 years ago we had a party line for our phone. Now hubby and I have the landline plus two cellphones. Cell phones weren't in my vocabulary 50 years ago. Fringe science?

Cat
catspaw1950
Commander

Postby catspaw1950 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:44 pm

Mikado, I posted elsewhere that you have a part to play in things and that the rift between you and Linda will need to be healed. I ascribed it to feline mysticism. I anticipate fireworks from her end. I don't really care. If you feel the need to send fireworks my way, go for it.

Cat
catspaw1950
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:31 pm

Linda, either post or don't but you have been told about redirecting to that other site.
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Kim » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:36 am

Where to begin....Ok I guess with my own feelings right now. As most of you know this is NOT a good time of year for me, and that is one reason I have not been on this forum or any others. Today, something told me to read up on the other forum, boy was I surprised (that is, of course, sarcasm!)

When I read what was posted I actually felt like I was back in grade school. Two little kids having a fight and one saying to everyone gathered "who do you believe?" And then saying very quietly, but everyone still hears, "if you don't believe me I won't be your friend."

I sit here wondering a few things. When did Linda stop believing what Mikado told her? When did she stop believing that there are other forces out there? If she will tell people that she has time traveled, then why is so hard for her to believe someone can experience downloads? How can she then explain Mikado finding the right man? Or was it just luck that out of all the people in that school, that he would pick the right one?

Do you all believe what Linda posts all the time? And if you do, why? How can one believe everything someone they have never met, says? Simple question, anyone care to answer it for me? (Just my own curiosity)

I went back to the copy of the book that I had downloaded, the original one, not the one she has out now. In that one she had an acknowledgments and dedications page. She acknowledged many different people and Mikado was the third one, after her mother (whom the book was dedicated to) and George. She wrote and I quote....Mikado...my "little brother", No one could be tougher, smarter and better able to take on the enormous task and ultimate decision that has been laid in front of you. For every moment of your effort and dedication... "Thank you Mikado". This book would not have been possible without you.
She even put me in it, which surprised me. She wrote and I quote again... Kim. Thank you for keeping the blonde lady near, and for being the strong influence that we all have needed.

Another thing I am wondering about. What does the affair Mikado had have to do with TTBrown? That was 15 years ago and he knows it was wrong. Lindas affair is current and she has used ALOT of people to help her continue it. Maybe Linda is trying to get everyone to forget about her affair with Dave by throwing it out there. Maybe she is hoping that we have forgotten about the outcome of her first affair with him. How many times did Mikado tell Linda on the phone that what she was doing was wrong to both George and Dave, that she needed to decide one way or the other. So many maybes, but we really don't know what her agenda is, do we? It seems she continually is looking for someone to help her bring her fathers name back out in the headlines. Trying to give him the acknowledgement she feels he deserves. Maybe she is trying to get the bad things written about him to disappear by downgrading anyone who doesn't do as she thinks they should. (What about the rumor of her fathers "homosexual behavior"? Is that why your parents got back together, for appearances? To try to counter the attack on his reputation? If that is true why is she ashamed of it? I guess that would break the wholesome image she wants to keep of him, who knows. I would assume a loving daughter would accept her father for what he is or was. Guess that isn't true here.)

Maybe the blonde lady was right after all. Sometimes it is good to embark on new adventures, to go for it. But then there are times it is best to keep things where they belong, in the past. (Don't worry Linda, it's ok if you don't believe.)

Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut