Reading between the lines

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: Reading between the lines

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:48 am

Again, either post or don't but do not redirect with a link for it is promoting that other site.

Have the guts to say what you wish on here.
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby catspaw1950 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:01 am

If anyone cares, I don't feel like choosing sides. As for people having affairs? Let's rename the forums Dallas and Knot's Landing. Kim, you've been on my mind. Sending a furry hug your way. Mikado knows what prompted him to research yearbooks. I don't know exactly what bearing that has on things. As far as who remembers what, everyone remembers things from a personal perspective. Ten people will tell ten different stories about something that all ten witnessed. It's human nature.

Cat
A time just for plantin', a time just for ploughin'.
A time just for livin'. A place for to die.
'Twas so good to be young then, to be close to the earth.
Now the green leaves of summer are callin' me home.
catspaw1950
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:46 am

catspaw1950 wrote:Mikado, I posted elsewhere that you have a part to play in things and that the rift between you and Linda will need to be healed. I ascribed it to feline mysticism. I anticipate fireworks from her end. I don't really care. If you feel the need to send fireworks my way, go for it.

Cat

I mentioned the same thing to her in McDonald's. At this point, I will not say what the vision was but it is a few years away and anyone who does have visions will say the same, too many variables, too many choices but yes, the vision is strong. That is why in July, at that McDonald's I agreed to just let it go. That lasted only a few weeks and she was at it again and at a level that escalated which all started when she said that I fell flat on my face. The slander and libel continued until I talked to a lawyer who told me to do what I did and that was to take control and stop her from having the ability to edit and delete. She was changing posts that I made to read differently and then claiming that she didn't....it was someone else......oooooooooaaaaaaaaoooooooo. No, it was her.

You will receive no fireworks from my end. Post what you think and what you feel as long as it is the truth...within reason.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:23 am

catspaw1950 wrote:If anyone cares, I don't feel like choosing sides. As for people having affairs? Let's rename the forums Dallas and Knot's Landing. Kim, you've been on my mind. Sending a furry hug your way. Mikado knows what prompted him to research yearbooks. I don't know exactly what bearing that has on things. As far as who remembers what, everyone remembers things from a personal perspective. Ten people will tell ten different stories about something that all ten witnessed. It's human nature.

Cat

Cat, her post only proves that she will bring up things from the past, and I mean 15 years ago. Perhaps that was a learning experience. Why doesn't she bring up the time that I was 14 or 15 and I climbed the fence with a friend to steal brass radiators from junk cars? I felt so much remorse about it that several days later I climbed the fence and put the radiators back in the cars, well, I laid them in the cars. Suppose I didn't learn anything there either just like with the affair 15 years ago. But look at Linda, what she is doing is NOW, not then, NOW. She used me as a conduit between her and Dave and I would tell her that she needed to make a decision for it wasn't fair to either George or Dave, I was speaking from experience and a lesson learned..from 15 years ago. Remember when she was afraid of me and the two of you had discussions as to that? She talked about when I was a teenager and was into the black arts. That was 40 years ago...I found a different path then. Linda only proves why individuals don't wish to talk or confide in her about themselves for she is not honorable, she is fickle and will use and say anything to come out on top...just ask her sister-in-law.

I suppose from Linda's view that if someone stole a car 15 years ago and paid the price and learned a lesson, she would still call them a car thief. In that view than Morgan is still a crack head, meth user and an alcoholic, at least the Morgan she introduced the group to. Does that mean when she mentioned that Andrew was having a gay affair with someone that it was true as well? I didn't believe her then and I don't now. There is an entire plethora of things she would talk about, she is a real gossiper about people.

As to the yearbooks and other things, my abilities have been proven to others and the proof began with the finding of Dave Smith in the Great Valley yearbook. Mark Culpepper went there and didn't find a thing. I went there and in 20 minutes had his name. Linda would have everyone believe that I was just lucky I suppose. Cat, ever finish the tattoo on your back?

Linda has proven why I never told too many individuals about my abilities......they use it a means to ridicule and ostracize. Frankly, I don't give a damn who believes or not, those that do understand, those that don't ...don't and are usually jealous so they become naysayers and stone throwers....however, aren't these the same individuals that preach about a new paradigm? The fawn in the woods? The existence of alternate dimensions...alternate realities (not the ones dreamed up in ones head mind you)? If so then they are hypocrites.

That is what this is all about, strength of convictions. I have visions and I have other abilities as well. How one chooses to use them is a measure of kharma. I do no harm. What one sees is a matter of interpretation as anyone will testify who also has them and interpretations can be wrong, as you said, we are only human.

I would not ask anyone to choose sides in this, for most on this forum and over at that other site have never met face to face and that puts their credibility in question to make a fair and reasonable assessment. Ask yourself this, why hasn't those that have met face to face not responded or partaken in this sordid affair, with the exception of Raymond which is no surprise?

People are intelligent, mostly, and they can see what is really going on and who is obsessed and doing the dance to stay afloat.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby catspaw1950 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:39 pm

"They use it as a means to ridicule and ostracize." Don't you mean they look at you like you're nucking futs? Tattoos? Are you just making conversation or what? The parrot on my left scapula has been finished since 1995. The cat tattoo that extends from below my left clavicle over onto my left scapula has been finished since 2000. I haven't had any new work started since then.

Black arts? I did my dabbling with that back when I was eighteen. It didn't last long.

I'm trying to get some understanding of both sides in this. I'll keep my claws to myself unless I get my tail stepped on.

Cat
catspaw1950
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:46 pm

catspaw1950 wrote:"They use it as a means to ridicule and ostracize." Don't you mean they look at you like you're nucking futs? Tattoos? Are you just making conversation or what? The parrot on my left scapula has been finished since 1995. The cat tattoo that extends from below my left clavicle over onto my left scapula has been finished since 2000. I haven't had any new work started since then.

Black arts? I did my dabbling with that back when I was eighteen. It didn't last long.

I'm trying to get some understanding of both sides in this. I'll keep my claws to myself unless I get my tail stepped on.

Cat

Yes, they do look at you as if you're nucking futs....<g>

As to the cat tattoo, I was under the impression that it had wings, my mistake.

Yes, do so attempt to get an understanding and when you do would you please let me know? I am lucking fost when it comes to lucking finda. <g>

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby catspaw1950 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:49 pm

The cat does have wings. The wings start at my left clavicle and extend back around my left deltoi and over onto my left scapula. The pentagram that the cat wears is over my heart as a shield.

You and Linda obviously have very different viewpoints on what's been happening. I still say that you are intrinsic to the final outcome.

Cat
catspaw1950
Commander

Re: Un-Masking?

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:08 am

Mikado14 wrote:
Getting back to masks, how about this:

Linda was in the Hut on the 6th (4 times), the 7th (3 times), the 8th (3 times), the 9th (2 times) and the 10th (4 times).

Kevin was in the Hut on the 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and the 10th. I see you love to read "Linda's Falshoods".

The both of you should stop saying that you don't come to the Shack, you do, you just don't log in.

oops....I forgot.....that mask thingy going on....

Can't any of you Login and be honest? Is honesty that alien to you? I see that GMan, who coined the spoonerism which I must admit I did like, has visited. Of course he can't login since he requested to be deactivated but for the sake of honesty....don't say you don't come here.

Mikado

It has come to my attention that Linda is claiming that her "visits", you know, the site she and the others said they would never visit, are being generated out of "CIA headquarters" or some such other place and naming Scooter. Well, since I was challenged to put forth my proof in an email I received, here it is:

Visitors to the Hut....er.....Shack.....Townsend's House wrote:
13 Dec 2011 02:12:00 PM
Twentynine Palms, California, United States
Uunet Technologies (63.20.xxx.xxx) Linda Dial Up

13 Dec 2011 03:25:55 PM
Kurtistown, Hawaii, United States
Uunet Technologies (63.20.xxx.xx) Linda Dial Up

13 Dec 2011 06:36:54 PM
Pahoa, Hawaii, United States
Uunet Technologies (63.20.xxx.x) Linda Dial Up

14 Dec 2011 05:41:55 AM
Ashburn, Virginia, United States
Uunet Technologies (63.20.xxx.xx) Linda Dial Up

14 Dec 2011 01:04:29 PM
Ocean View, Hawaii, United States

14 Dec 2011 09:01:45 PM
Kailua Kona, Hawaii, United States

15 Dec 2011 06:29:00 AM
Wahiawa, Hawaii, United States

As any intelligent individual can see, her locations are all over the place which is in keeping with her service, as it has always been. The only Virginia entry is in Ashburn. Even MY entry comes up there at times and it is a very reasonable explanation.

Stop your stories....Münchhausen.

I hope this also satisfies the email sender, I don't lie like others.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:21 pm

Linda Brown
Commander

Postby catspaw1950 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:36 am

Curiosity speaking here. Linda's relationship with Dave, while married to George, has been mentioned more than once. I f you don't want to be a party to it, why did you let yourself be used as a conduit? And as for condemning her actions, are you the marriage police along with whatever else you have happening?

Cat
catspaw1950
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut