Linda's Falsehoods

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: Linda's Falsehoods

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:38 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Whats the matter Mikado? Afraid of a little pummeling? You really are a piece of work blaming me for your own inability to generate interest in the HUT. I might give you a clue but of course you already know this. This was your plan all along.... No one wants to listen to another constantly calling another derogatory words. You are dismissive and arrogant and you show it with every post you make. This will be deleted because you can't stand to hear anything negative about yourself but somehow you think it must be your right to throw those insults out there.

Regarding my lawyer. Sit and spin. We will contact you when we want to. Not before.

Call you? not until I am in your neighborhood. Linda

No, none of this was my plan you twit.

My plan was dashed on the rocks back in the spring and you continued your bashing. Do you think others never said anything to me? Raymond told me back in the summer before we met in McDonald's that you told him I was out. My question is...out of what? I gave substance to your empty shells and that is what this is about.

And as to this:

Regarding my lawyer. Sit and spin. We will contact you when we want to. Not before. Well then, why don't you shut up then and stop your crying? It is in your hands by your own admission, not mine.

Now, this thread is getting locked.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:40 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Thank you Mikado. We intend to enoy ourselves. I don't think that I will bother with the phone call. A tap on the should should do. Linda

And she displays her stupidity once more. Do you really believe that any one of intelligence believes this crap?

Never telegraph your intent.

Speaking of Rommel.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:00 pm

Whats the matter Mikado, afraid that you won't have anything at all to talk about over here? I thought that this was supposed to be a locked thread? After all.... Kims words are your own.... slandering me as she goes.... " Regarding "Lindas Falsehoods" Alright .... list them... stand up with your OWN name.... as you have put mine out there, not hiding behind your alter ego of Mikado.... stand up with your OWN name and hurl those insults in my direction. Instead of throwing sh@t and then hiding.

Notice that you had quite a crowd here on the fifteenth. I wonder what they are all thinking. If you have something substantial to back up your slanderous words you had better get them out there for all to see. Otherwise you look like a fool.

If you think that I will back down you are sadly, sadly mistaken.

Remove my name from this membership......

NO you will never be allowed on the Cosmic-token.... if I know who you are.... you are not the sort I intend to deal with. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:09 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Whats the matter Mikado, afraid that you won't have anything at all to talk about over here? I thought that this was supposed to be a locked thread? After all.... Kims words are your own.... slandering me as she goes.... " Regarding "Lindas Falsehoods" Alright .... list them... stand up with your OWN name.... as you have put mine out there, not hiding behind your alter ego of Mikado.... stand up with your OWN name and hurl those insults in my direction. Instead of throwing sh@t and then hiding.

Notice that you had quite a crowd here on the fifteenth. I wonder what they are all thinking. If you have something substantial to back up your slanderous words you had better get them out there for all to see. Otherwise you look like a fool.

If you think that I will back down you are sadly, sadly mistaken.

Remove my name from this membership......

NO you will never be allowed on the Cosmic-token.... if I know who you are.... you are not the sort I intend to deal with. Linda

You want some proof of a Falsehood? Are you really sure?

AS to the Token, don't want to be there although at one time I joined to rebut what was said and I was VERY careful not to violate the rules but then my elimination was the impetus for the thread. As to recently, all I did was to play you and look how easily all of you can get riled up.

Your name stays, get your lawyer. And you can tell kevin that I presented evidence other than IP's and the bulk will be in a court of law when you are sued for fraud. I am not stupid enough to present it here and telegraph my foundation for a suit. All of you are really stupid when it comes to the law.

It is all really quite simple.

Now, didn't you say "GAME OVER"? And by the way, that is a lie too. Dave never said that and I never talked about it with him and when it comes to you, I have no fear.

Now, as you said "GAME OVER"

Mikado

PS: as to unlocking the thread, I considered that perhaps someone would want to seriously respond to the topic.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:00 pm

Linda wrote:They admitted that I was to be their " mascot" while they handled everything else.... and now I keep thinking..... lets see.... perhaps I should submit a bill for my services? At just one dollar a message.... which is the going rate or even less for a paid poster on a forum to get it pumped up ( there are such people, honest see the link).... lets see.... thats almost six thousand dollars. Hmm. Perhaps THATS the letter that Mikado ( Mikado Mikado ) will get from my lawyer. A demand for payment.

And that is a lie. You were repeatedly told that Fred said that as a bit of humour in that you would, or should have been, busily promoting your book and you would end up being a mascot for you would not have any time for the Hut which by the way, how are sales and promotion going? You continually misrepresent that statement. And one other comment about the 98%, again, you misrepresent it. I told you that I would discuss it with you in private and the 98% comment was when asked what I was upset about in February of last year. You asked if it was about the Traveler and I told you it was 2% him and 98% something else and that I would discuss it with you when I saw you. That is when you started to enlist that overactive imagination of yours and tell lies.

You?...a paid poster? Really?

Bring your lawyer on, I can't wait or is that more of your hollow talk just like the bag of shells...empty at that.

Please Linda...send the letter from your attorney. Then when your attorney gets pissed at me and decides to sue, I will counter and then the sh1t will hit the fan. I truly can't wait and we will see whom the fraud is. Oh, and there will be others on the suit...on my side.

Mikado

PS: and that is why you didn't want me over at the Token for you know I would have posted an opposing view and it would have been nicely done as to not violate the rules but you would have lost your temper and violated your own rules and I would have pointed it out to you and who would have appeared as the smacked heinee? YOU....LMAO

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:08 pm

You can beg all you want Mikado. I am not playing by your rules

Things that you do not agree with are not lies. I have those statements.... laughing or not it shows the intent, which is all that matters, You and Fred thought that you had Rose and me well in hand. WEll, you made a serious mistake and it is going to really hurt you.

"Please Linda...send the letter from your attorney. Then when your attorney gets pissed at me and decides to sue"

haha are you losing your mind Mikado? Lawyers the calibre of the one I have.... don't get pissed..... they don't even get " even" .... they get everything. Thats an old line but it works here too.

And he is far too experienced and cool to let a hothead like you rattle him whatsoever. You will hear from me when he says it is time. and i am quite content to. follow his advice.... and I am a very patient person.

Aren't you a little off topic?.... Oh no wait..... Its supposed to be " Lindas Falsehoods isn't it?" well I guess that gives you all kinds of room to slander me. That will work until suddenly..... it doesn't.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:58 am

You are delusional. I nor Fred ever thought that and I certainly wouldn't hurt Rose or Johnny. This is something you have in your mind, a sickness that needs to be expurgated.

My use of the word "please" was being polite. You show the "damned if you do, damned if I don't" reaction. If I wouldn't have used the word you would have taken another tact. You exemplify the statement about how you "twist" to fit an agenda you have.

Your continuing twist on truth only is creating a deeper hole for you.

You want truth?

David L. Smith
Harold Garrity
Helen Towt

All three of them have been presented with falsehoods, two of them directly - one by face and one by voice. The other, the information is on the Internet. (hint) Someone's Mother died in 1953. I have all kinds of information that could prove your book is filled with twisted truths. Do you know what a twisted truth is? I doubt it but in brief, it can be characterized as a lie.

Frankly, I grow weary of your "cliches" from movies. You have never watched my presence with an attorney but you think what you want however, you are proving that - 1. you never paid an attorney and - 2. you don't have an attorney. They would be lies that you said in a heated moment of posting. Someday perhaps, you will learn to check that temper of yours.

Go bother someone else but continue this and I will begin to put out information about all of the above that can be checked and verified on the Internet. Keep it up and more will come out. All of your actions, your pouting, your crying, will only hurt your Father and Mothers memory, not that it is my goal, certainly not, but your actions are what will bring it about.

I and others were made fools of with your stories. I am moving on, once burnt, twice learnt.

Let it be as it is and get a life, I have.

Now this is getting locked so as you will not embarrass yourself. Go to the Token and make everyone over there weary with your ranting about how bad a person I am, you started this last round and I am ending it.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Previous

Return to Conversations in the Hut