Linda's Falsehoods

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Linda's Falsehoods

Postby Kim » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:07 pm

I thought about putting this on the threats topic but seeing it isn't a threat I thought I would just start a whole new thread. I have asked Linda to stop bringing the loss of Mikados house into the damn game but she just can't. Now she is actually putting his families names out there. I've had enough.

How about a little story that Linda told quite a few people, me included. I know she will deny this and I don't care. It is a "truth" that she told me and the more I thought about it, the more I feel she said it to justify her affair with Dave. She had even told me that she would never tell Dave this secret. Oh well, I have been told to sit down and shut up, and I don't listen well to orders.

I just have one question for Linda. If what you told us all is a lie, why would you even think to say something like that? Did you not think of all the people you would be hurting if it was true, and how horrible you would look if it was just another lie? Oh well, you don't seem to care, so why shoud I?

Linda told me (and others) that her daughter is not Georges (her husband) but Dave's (Morgan, JD) child.

What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Re: Linda's Falsehoods

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:14 pm

And lets see..... does that constitute malicious slander in a court of law? I think that maybe it does.

Mikado must be so proud of you Kim. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Kim » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:19 pm

Linda Brown wrote:And lets see..... does that constitute malicious slander in a court of law? I think that maybe it does.

Mikado must be so proud of you Kim. Linda

Actually, no Linda, it is just me speaking a "truth" as YOU yourself told me, as well as others.
When I see Mikado I will ask him how proud of me he is and I will let you know.
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:47 pm

I just can't wait to hear his response. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:12 pm

I am proud of what Kim does, even if I don't agree with it because she is making her own decisions. For me to answer anything in regard to the subject of Kim's post would be to break my word that I gave to you, Linda. Why don't you try asking Pladuim or Rose? Maybe they will break their word but I won't.

And no, it is not malicious slander which by the way, isn't all slander malicious? You try so hard to sound so knowledgeable but you fail. What Kim is doing is to say nothing more than what was told to her and can be corroborated by more than two witnesses.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:41 pm

Its a pretty open admission of hostility when you have to resort to putting " Lindas Falsehoods" up there. So lets talk about them.....
harking back to your dayshow mind.....Whatever is the situation between myself, my husband, my daughter and Dave... is between us. We know what the truth is. and you can wonder. Does not bother me.

You will never know if what I told you was the truth, or a lie. Was it disinformation for a purpose or something else entirely.

If it was intentional disinformation to see how well you handled having what someone considered a big secret...... then BOTH of you have failed miserably. Why would anyone ever trust you with something even more important than family dynamics?

Mikado you are funny..... Oh I didn't breach the confidence you look like you are trying to say....but you stand by and allow ( no, encourage Kim to do it for you.) Reminds me a little of the Buddist monks who tended the apple orchard up the canyon. They would not kill other living things of course, but to handle the rodent problems and keep their yeild up they hired exterminators. I see no difference. You failed not only in one direction but now in several others. And there is no fixing this. Ever.

I don't see any reason that you would have for erasing this, but who knows... you are getting so expert at it.... I don't think that this poor message has much of a lifespan. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Kim » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:07 pm

Linda Brown wrote: Whatever is the situation between myself, my husband, my daughter and Dave... is between us. We know what the truth is. and you can wonder. Does not bother me.

You will never know if what I told you was the truth, or a lie. Was it disinformation for a purpose or something else entirely.

If it was intentional disinformation to see how well you handled having what someone considered a big secret...... then BOTH of you have failed miserably. Why would anyone ever trust you with something even more important than family dynamics?

Mikado you are funny..... Oh I didn't breach the confidence you look like you are trying to say....but you stand by and allow ( no, encourage Kim to do it for you.) Reminds me a little of the Buddist monks who tended the apple orchard up the canyon. They would not kill other living things of course, but to handle the rodent problems and keep their yeild up they hired exterminators. I see no difference. You failed not only in one direction but now in several others. And there is no fixing this. Ever.

I don't see any reason that you would have for erasing this, but who knows... you are getting so expert at it.... I don't think that this poor message has much of a lifespan. Linda

Whatever is the situation between myself, my husband, my daughter and Dave... is between us. Well isn't that just convenient for you linda. When it comes to you and yours it is no ones business. But you can put anything out there about whoever you want to and their families and it is supposed to be okay. You are a true hypocrite.

( no, encourage Kim to do it for you.) Actually this was all my idea. You just kept at it and I did ask you to stop but you didn't. Seeing you feel it is so important for everyone to know all you have been told in confidences then it works both ways. Mikado has nothing to do with what I do. I am my own person and as Twiggsnapper (LOL) said, remember the women, guess you forgot those words of wisdom. But I think it should be more like watch out for the women LOL. I have learned to be a pretty calculating b*tch when I need to be.

I don't see any reason that you would have for erasing this, but who knows... you are getting so expert at it.... I don't think that this poor message has much of a lifespan. Oh please get over yourself. This message will stay.

Oh, and one more thing linda, why is it that whenever something comes out that you don't want people to know about you twist things around and proclaim it to be a test?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:01 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Its a pretty open admission of hostility when you have to resort to putting " Lindas Falsehoods" up there. So lets talk about them.....
harking back to your dayshow mind.....Whatever is the situation between myself, my husband, my daughter and Dave... is between us. We know what the truth is. and you can wonder. Does not bother me.

As I see it, this post says it all.

Linda will lie about anything. A truth in a lie and a lie in truth.

How much of it is in your book? You are shooting yourself in the foot with admissions as above.

As to dayshows, well, I bet you could go on Jerry Springer or better yet....Maury. Anyone who has watched Maury knows what the title of the show would be from Kim's post.

LMFAO at your spin doctoring. .... or would that be a tangled web?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:42 pm

Arose today and wondered what is going on over at the "Wooden Token". Apparently not too much on it's face but I would bet Navy beans to dollars that there is a Topic that doesn't appear unless you are a member. And I wonder just why is that?

Those that lie, do so in hidden places and judging by the mistruths that Linda is so very prone to do and post here for public perusal and if there exists a hidden section for members only, then one can only imagine the lies being posted behind closed doors for she fears being caught telling them....again or just can't help herself. So my gut tells me there is a hidden section accessed by members only.

This would be so very much in keeping with the way Andrew set up the failed "Lights on the Runway" forum and again I would say he had input into this if not just Linda's ear.

Deny it if you wish but creatures of habit will always repeat whether it be untruthful stories or how a forum is setup.....crazy Ivan my a$$.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:09 pm

Here is a falsehood:

Linda wrote:In September we were formed and started our first conversations.... Now at the end of October we have gathered together....over 30 very active members.... and have logged over 3000 wonderful messages. There is still alot of organization left to do so that we can all find our way around alot easier but basically I couldn't be more proud of what you all have accomplished here.

November spans out in front of us as an empty slate. What will we do with it?

I pledge to you all that my discussions with Mikado have personally come to an end.(Whew! I can hear some of you sigh! Finally!) I understand that this has been distasteful to some of you... and all I can say in my defense of my actions is that....I had to go to the end of the course over there, as painful as it was.... "nothing less than everything". That course has been completed now and I am content finally to let the HUT go completely into his hands. He has been a lesson learned. And now will take his part in the history that surrounds the story of Townsend Brown.

Gof Forth!

3,000 wonderful messages? How many of those supposed wonderful messages were you ragging about Kim and I? Spreading your lies et al and twisted truths...not even a half-truth at that.

Well, I will be watching for you to hold that pledge and I give it about as much chance as all the oath's and promises you ever made and broke.

Oh, I just love the way you say "nothing less than everything"...is that how you describe it? Your pettiness and self-indulgence put out personal information in regard to my family and you also sent an email that was threatening. The question arises - "who paid for your actions?"

The contract doesn't expire until January and you have, under the agreement, the right to discuss that rag you call a book ( the only good part are those that Jan wrote) and to post here in discussion of your Father but let us just see how long until you break your pledge.

Who wants to take bet on that?

I am tired of laughing at you.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Next

Return to Conversations in the Hut