Linda's Falsehoods

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: Linda's Falsehoods

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:52 am

A while back. Ole Münchhausen tried to make it sound like the "alphabets" were watching the Hut. She did this by perusing the "Who is Online" under "guests" and seeing an IP for Ashburn, Va., I have a news flash for you, anyone with Verizon in certain areas will come up with that address.

Here is mine while I am making my post:

OrgName: Verizon Online LLC
OrgId: VRIS
Address: 22001 Loudoun County Parkway
City: Ashburn
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20147

...and what did you call me?...Silly Rabbit?....rather that then a Dumb Bunny.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:53 pm

I am on topic here Mikado. Prove that this statement is a falsehood. I charge that the membership of the ttownsendbrown.com forum... otherwise known as the Quonset Hut is misrepresented by it membership count. shown here

Total posts 26465 • Total topics 635 • Total members 180 • Our newest member DennyS

That the actual active membership is decidedly less.

I charge that Mikado is keeping that false information posted to create a false impression of the popularity of this site and that the actual active membership is now less than 20.

Call that a falsehood Mikado. But prove it. You have other eyes watching your response here remember. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:44 pm

Linda Brown wrote:I am on topic here Mikado. Prove that this statement is a falsehood. I charge that the membership of the ttownsendbrown.com forum... otherwise known as the Quonset Hut is misrepresented by it membership count. shown here

Total posts 26465 • Total topics 635 • Total members 180 • Our newest member DennyS

That the actual active membership is decidedly less.

I charge that Mikado is keeping that false information posted to create a false impression of the popularity of this site and that the actual active membership is now less than 20.

Call that a falsehood Mikado. But prove it. You have other eyes watching your response here remember. Linda

How about this:

From the Nickel...

Total posts 6066 • Total topics 264 • Total members 46 • Our newest member gravity

Now, out of the total of 46, how many are actively posting? I have only noted, and this is second hand source mind you since I am not welcome there, that only a few, maybe 6, are actively posting. And a percentage of those posts, greater than 10%, are in regard to myself.

The number is only representative of the membership, those that are members and does not reflect active or inactive participation.

Perhaps they are members so that they may view photos that only a member can view?

So Linda, you have stated the obvious:

"That the actual active membership is decidedly less."

But remember little girl, it is the same on any forum that you will visit, the active membership is ALWAYS less than the membership TOTAL. You display the propensity you have for twisting facts to your argument and calling an apple an orange. Your classmates were correct about you in that regard, only took me years to find out the truth.

Now, if any member wishes to deactivate their account, I would more than gladly do so as I have done with GMan and Fruitbat. I would have done the same for you but you brought up the lawyer so, have at it and bring it on or you are the blowhard you claimed I am. Right about now, I am feeling a strong wind from the west in the area of Yucca Valley.

And one last item, you are NOT on topic. This topic was in regard to the falsehoods you made in regard to stories of the Caroline group, twigsnapper and Morgan to name a few and not every little thing you might say, but then, are you claiming that it should be about all you say? Should all that you say be questioned to it's veracity?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:52 pm

And in the interest of fairness:

Linda wrote:Re: Regarding the HUT
by Linda Brown » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:44 pm

And he has locked down a second thread too with this parting comment.....

"You say that you want a fresh start. Prove it Mikado. Delete my name. Linda Brown

Prove that you have a lawyer that you claimed you paid for to do so and have them contact me.

Fair warning, this thread is going to be locked down and any further topics started will be deleted in regard to this matter.

Mikado

And Mikado calls me childish! Linda

If being childish is defined as the attempt to put a cease to this bickering by locking down threads and the deletion of topics that pertain to the continuation of your public display of your petulance and prepubescent demeanor then...guess I am guilty of that.

Mikado

PS: Remember this, the winner in any battle is the one with one more round in their magazine. You don't know the size of my magazine so you need to temper your haste.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:52 pm

I do know one thing. The man that constantly has to brag about the " size of his magazine" is a laughable matter. <g>

The point I was making for all to read is that if they investigate the 180 members on the Hut they will discover that a large majority have not even looked into the site since they first registered. What amount of "puffing" might have been going on there to make the site look interesting? I count that as a certain element of fraud on the administrators watch..... I know that some of your members have died.... and yet their registration stays intact at the same number....Why is that?..... Just rampant inefficiency? Neglect? or is that intentional? I note that some have asked to be removed.... yet you can't seem to accomplish that without falling into your pit of whining about how you have been misused. I say again..... remove me from your membership. Talking about other websites does not absolve you from the responsibility of properly presenting yourself to the public.

Anyone who happens to be a member now.... should be able to look up the membership log. See what I am talking about. You should do a major housecleaning Mikado if you do not want this kind of criticism.

No matter WHAT you think your reasons are you have no right to maintain my name on this website. Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:01 pm

Yes... you are afraid to call us by our proper name so you use the "Nickle" instead but yes.... look at the figures

Over 6000 messages now Mikado.... and believe it or not.... most of them are not about you.
with very few members..... many of them check in almost every day.....
While the Hut posts

Total posts 26454 • Total topics 635 • Total members 180 • Our newest member DennyS 1/27/12
Total posts 26465 • Total topics 635 • Total members 180 • Our newest member DennyS 1/29/12

One additional post..... on a Forum that used to have 28000. If you want to have an active Forum Mikado I would suggest you put some work into it. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:23 pm

Linda Brown wrote:I do know one thing. The man that constantly has to brag about the " size of his magazine" is a laughable matter. <g>

Laugh all you want, my magazine is made of witnesses and hard facts. Send your lawyer and tighten your sphincter.

Linda Brown wrote:The point I was making for all to read is that if they investigate the 180 members on the Hut they will discover that a large majority have not even looked into the site since they first registered. What amount of "puffing" might have been going on there to make the site look interesting? I count that as a certain element of fraud on the administrators watch..... I know that some of your members have died.... and yet their registration stays intact at the same number....Why is that?..... Just rampant inefficiency? Neglect? or is that intentional? I note that some have asked to be removed.... yet you can't seem to accomplish that without falling into your pit of whining about how you have been misused. I say again..... remove me from your membership. Talking about other websites does not absolve you from the responsibility of properly presenting yourself to the public.

No Linda, the point you are making is that you have no life and you will look for anything to beach about. Everyone that has asked to be removed has been removed, except for you, since you were impatient and brought up the lawyer and it would have been done so on the 21st of January. As to presenting yourself to the public, well, I have six PM's from individuals asking me what I am going to do about you or that they are afraid to post out of fear that you will pummel them as well. They must have saw the incident with Cat, well, at least two of the six mentioned it. So, who is causing all this commotion? YOU. What I am doing about it? I am locking the threads and any new topic you start that is in the same vein of whining that you are doing will be eliminated. I will not idly sit by and watch you pummel this forum and have some members being fearful of posting due to the fact that you will start on them. Not now....not ever.

Linda Brown wrote:Anyone who happens to be a member now.... should be able to look up the membership log. See what I am talking about. You should do a major housecleaning Mikado if you do not want this kind of criticism.

I don't care about this criticism. Members join and then forget about it, so what. I am not going to arbitrarily second guess anyone's membership. If they come back and wish to join in or only occasionally read, well, last time I checked it is still a relatively free country and they are welcome to come back at any time.

Linda Brown wrote:No matter WHAT you think your reasons are you have no right to maintain my name on this website. Linda Brown

I am only waiting for the lawyer to contact me that you sent the information to and that you said was already paid for, wouldn't want you to have paid and not get your money's worth.

Have them contact me, or you can call me yourself, don't think you will get anywhere with that but, you could.

I see I still have much free rent in your head.......and your forum. You prove my point.

This thread is getting locked down.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:31 pm

Whats the matter Mikado? Afraid of a little pummeling? You really are a piece of work blaming me for your own inability to generate interest in the HUT. I might give you a clue but of course you already know this. This was your plan all along.... No one wants to listen to another constantly calling another derogatory words. You are dismissive and arrogant and you show it with every post you make. This will be deleted because you can't stand to hear anything negative about yourself but somehow you think it must be your right to throw those insults out there.

Regarding my lawyer. Sit and spin. We will contact you when we want to. Not before.

Call you? not until I am in your neighborhood. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:34 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Yes... you are afraid to call us by our proper name so you use the "Nickle" instead but yes.... look at the figures

Over 6000 messages now Mikado.... and believe it or not.... most of them are not about you.
with very few members..... many of them check in almost every day.....
While the Hut posts

Total posts 26454 • Total topics 635 • Total members 180 • Our newest member DennyS 1/27/12
Total posts 26465 • Total topics 635 • Total members 180 • Our newest member DennyS 1/29/12

One additional post..... on a Forum that used to have 28000. If you want to have an active Forum Mikado I would suggest you put some work into it. Linda

Well, then, congratulations are in order.

I would rather see 10 posts a month that are well thought out and inspire others then the majority of the name calling and belittling I have seen and heard about on your forum. The only inspiration that I have seen are nothing more than a brawl of a group on one or two persons by a ring master and her little minions. Enjoy yourselves.

Enough said.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:37 pm

Thank you Mikado. We intend to enoy ourselves.

I don't think that I will bother with the phone call. A tap on the shoulder should do.

And like the message from my lawyer.... you will never know when to expect it.

Linda
Last edited by Linda Brown on Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linda Brown
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut