Linda's Falsehoods

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: Linda's Falsehoods

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:58 am

GMan wrote:Re: Messages from Linda
by G-Man » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:53 pm
I feel obliged to remind you that he's no respecter of private communications - except where it serves his interests. The words "Hitting A Wrong Note" don't even come near it.

Ah well. Water under the bridge etc.

I am no respecter of private communications? Hitting a wrong note?

You need to give a reference but what about those you are skirting with? You have Linda and Andrew who have done it repeatedly not to mention one sending out a threat and if that is the communication you have mentioned then you are flat out wrong. It was extortion and was reported as such.

You are a self serving arrogant ass which is a lot nicer than some of the things you have posted about me.

The water under the bridge you speak of is the overflow from the septic tank.

Ah well.....
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Kim » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:54 pm

Re: Messages from Linda
by Chris Knight » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:21 am

Looks like Kimmie-Kado is a frequent flyer over here. I got more air time !

By the way, it was 18 lovers, and not just two, Kimmie.

And they were all named Bob:

Bob Ferber,
Bob Knuckles,
Bob Smith,
Bob Smythe (the English one)
Bob Smithie (I don't know where he was from)
And so on...

I didn't know you knew my wife, Kimmie ! Please say "hi" to her for me !

Goes to show you what am a$$ you are Andy, 18 and you are still with her. Guess Lindas people are slipping. Just one question, oh wait, maybe you already know what I am going to ask you? Maybe you should ask Linda, she has all the answers and seems to know everything about your relationship with your wife (and she was quick to tell us about it in Vegas) , or is it another case like lindas. I don't back down as easily as you may hope. And you know as soon as she (linda) finds someone else to do what she wants, you will be talked about again, like she has done before, so remember she is the one who is spreading the sh1t about your wife, not me, I am just telling it like linda says it is.
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby catspaw1950 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:03 pm

With respect to names, I imagine that Mikado is aware of the power contained in one's "true name." It isn't what your parents hang on you at birth. It's a deeper name that is intrinsic to each person. We all have "public names" that we use. They may or may not be what our parents chose for us. My preference is: " call me whatever you want, just don't call me late for dinner."

Cat
A time just for plantin', a time just for ploughin'.
A time just for livin'. A place for to die.
'Twas so good to be young then, to be close to the earth.
Now the green leaves of summer are callin' me home.
catspaw1950
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:00 am

Feeling the need to respond to a post from Linda's swill trough:

Linda wrote:But I do have one reply which is actually just a simple question.
The " cause" that you mention?.... Is that the same as " Father Time rescuing Truth?" the cause that you have apparently wrapped yourself in by using the Avatar that Mikado has chosen. In which case... there is a double edged sword here.

Don't you worry about the kind of message that it actually sends out to people?

Were you aware that the man who painted that piece committed suicide the next day after finishing that painting?....... And that he stabbed himself repeatedly with his own sword? (Seven times... or maybe it was nine, I forget.) Is that actually the message that Mikado wants to send out to the world to represent himself? Anyone who knows anything at all about art history knows that and yet Mikado uses that as his banner. Isn't that sending kind of a strange message? Or is he just hoping nobody actually knows anything about it?

I am betting that he just thought that the picture was pretty. Thats what happens sometimes when you don't know enough about your subject and you try to adapt it for your own use.

Linda

I feel pity for you in that you would judge a work of art in the manner that you do. I suppose you never read Hemingway, Salinger and a host of other authors or you will not look at the works of Van Gogh.

There is truth in the title of the painting much similar to "Time heals all wounds".

I pray that the universe gives you some peace from what ever schism you are going through. Perhaps you should include in the vacation that you mentioned some time from that computer screen and the keyboard. There is an entire world out there that does not include Mikado and the venom of falsehoods, deception and misstatements of truth you are spreading. Go for a walk.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:53 am

I suppose this is comment time in regard to Linda before she gets her a$$ in the air and starts posting 10 posts to my 1.

First address:

Linda Münchausen wrote: I figure if Mikado is bold enough to put up that kind of thread with that kind of intent then he should be bold and brave enough to handle seeing HIS beloved handle up there similarly addressed.

Well, why not use the name you posted? Why use a nickname that was given to me by a friend who has been deceased for 11 years? Ed would have been as old as you, in fact, his birthday was in December of '45 as well but I digress. Actually, I prefer you use my "handle".

Second address:

Linda Münchausen wrote:But because Mikados choice of a thread by the name of "Lindas Falsehoods" shows up when you google anything about my Dads work.... and I take it as an insult.... and it bothers me that there is no response to it.....

And now you know why the "bots" are given free reign, geez, your stupidity of the Internet amazes me.

Third address:

Linda Münchausen wrote:Most of Mikados strident messages claiming that I was NOT banned (an outright falsehood) have been erased from that thread. If you read it you can see where the holes are.

Strident? Perhaps if you were more accurate or you comprehended what you read you would have understood that the "strident" part was because every time you said you were "banned" I checked with the service that was operating the Hut for me. It was three (3) times at a cost of $25 dollars each. So, your rantings cost me $75 bucks and every time they told me that you had access. If you didn't then there was a fault somewhere else that I am not aware of. I only told you what I was told. For a simili, it is sort of like all that you told me that I told others and then was told I lied. Who is really the liar? The one who tells the story or the one who repeats it to another? I only know one thing for certain, I spent $75 bucks and you can post and as for Andrew, my understanding is that he has been able to posts all along as well and is NOT banned so stop saying that falsehood as well. To my knowledge, NO ONE is banned.

Fourth address:

Linda Münchausen wrote:I am creating this thread, not because I am trying to encourage anyone to spend much time here.

I know how negative and harmful that would be.

Then why are doing this if it is so negative and harmful? Reminds me of someone saying that the Hut is full of poison. Reminds me of the saying about someone throwing a stone in a glass house. Which reminds, Steve, you remember him Linda, the fellow that let you use the love shack when you were here? Well, anyway, he said yesterday that those that are guilty of something are quick to accuse others first. He is so right.

And lastly, you know about the 2,000 posts, you knew about them at Mc Donald's in July so stop your damn lying. OH....sorry...it's that Münchausen thing going on...my deepest apologies, how so unthoughtful of me to pick on someone with mythomania or would that be Pseudologia fantastica?

And why don't you post over here? No intestinal fortitude? Nah, it doesn't fit in with your illness but I do so wish you would for I have to wait for someone to send me an email with what you are saying and I don't normally comment for I am usually laughing so hard but this one I felt the need.

Have a nice day!

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:22 pm

This is under the appropriate thread.

Linda Munchausen wrote:But because Mikados choice of a thread by the name of "Lindas Falsehoods" shows up when you google anything about my Dads work.... and I take it as an insult.... and it bothers me that there is no response to it.....

Old Linda Munchausen is up to her old tricks. She says something that is not quite true in order to bolster her agenda. The search criteria that she used is:

"Townsend Brown Mikado"

You did a Google search last night at 8:40 eastern time with those key words. I can prove it so here is the data:

17 Nov 20:40:47 IE 8.0
WinXP
800x600

ttownsendbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=980
http://www.google.com — Townsend Brown Mikado Uunet Technologies (63.20.155.22)
ttownsendbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=980

Now I will attempt to make this as clear as possible. In order for a Google to come up with what you have mentioned then the person doing the search for your Father's work would HAVE TO INCLUDE THE NAME MIKADO.

Understand? I am sure others will that have some Internet savvy.

Mikado

PS: pretty small resolution to your screen, perhaps you should be wearing your glasses more and that just might be the problem with your comprehension of posts that you seem to be having.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

More of the same from Münchausen

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:06 pm

There are so many posts from Linda that I do not answer but this was sent to me by email. Further, I feel the need to blow Münchausen's smoke away a bit. So I will get started,

First of all Linda, you must really believe that people give a sh1t about all your posts about me. Perhaps some do and they suffer from a form of sadism in watching Linda's feeble attempts to inflict pain, embarrassment, emotional discomfort, strife, and a host of other forms of physical and emotional distress. It reminds me of individuals who put their hands in front of their face to not watch the horror movie but peak through their fingers. In this instance, I feel the need to point out a few things.

First:

Münchausen wrote: Raymond said "Let me address this concern first: "You have told me a bunch of stuff on the phone years ago that you are now denying was true."And Mikados response was
Yes, you are correct and you are not the first person to have said that to me.

Why is that? Because Mikado WAS caught lying to several people. Raymond was just one.

If that isn't misdirection than I don't know what was. Let us just look at the rest of the statement:

Mikado wrote:Yes, you are correct and you are not the first person to have said that to me. Things that I were told were true I have since learned are not true. Now you have finally got the gist of it all. I, and others, were duped and we were gullible for we wanted it to be true and certain facts have come to light to not be true. So, did I lie to you and others? Not really, I was told something that I believed to be true based on the individual that I trusted so who was lied to? I remember a discussion on Paul's forum were Linda/twigsnapper were going at Paul about trusting information from a third party based upon a trusted individual relaying that information. The issue was, if you trust the person telling you, do you trust them to tell you third party information? Well, I have learned not to do it with certain individuals.
http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=30660#p30660

So what Linda did was to take a "piece" of a post and present it in a way to convey an entirely different story. Something she is very good at doing.

Next:
Münchausen wrote:
Mikado goes on in the message to say that he was " duped" by some who told him lies..... but he never says just WHO that person or persons were. Isn't that convenient for him!

We are supposed to believe that there was someone else involved? But he never names that person.

Its pretty obvious to me that Mikado stood alone in his lies and now is just trying to weasel out of it by this barrage of misdirection.

That only works for so long and then people begin to see through it Mikado and that is what is happening now. Linda

Who lied Linda? Do you really need to ask that question? You have been saying and posting that I called you a liar so, therefore, you and others can come to any conclusion you wish. I made a post that you ignored and it was about how everything fell apart after Dave came into the picture...why?.....read the above post and stop blaming others for your manipulative games. To quote James "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.". As to any "weaseling" that is going on, well, who is posting the most posts? Take your own advice and heed it...people will begin to start seeing through you...at least the few that are left.

Münchausen wrote:
TopRe: Mikados Falsehoods
by Linda Brown » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:59 pm
I want to point something rather basic out regarding Mikados history of correspondence with me. First he was my " Benefactor" and then slowly and surely it has turned so that he is saying such things as this... which was a recent posting on the HUT

Arose today and wondered what is going on over at the "Wooden Token". Apparently not too much on it's face but I would bet Navy beans to dollars that there is a Topic that doesn't appear unless you are a member. And I wonder just why is that?

First of all.... his inability to properly recognize The Cosmic Token is really a childish mannerism.... or is it? By not calling us by our proper name he cuts off any interaction that might happen between the people reading his words on the ttownsendbrown.com forum and us.

That is intentional. And that is meant to harm me by misleading folks away from us.

He accuses me of being petulant? And childlike and then he constantly refers to us distainfully as the Wooden Nickle.... which in its own right is a negative comment toward me, us and everything that we are trying to do here. And yet he continues it. WHY?

I submit that its not just childishness, though there is an element of that here too. His main reason is to keep others from listening to what we have to say.....Thats why Kim constantly erases every mention of The Cosmic Token on the HUT.

It will not work. But I want you all to see that this is intentional here and designed to harm me and my efforts.

And it does belong in this " Mikados Falsehoods" because it is just one example where he has said one thing but is actually doing another. Linda

Really Linda? Harm you? And what have you done with pretending to be George and sending a threatening email and your release of "personal" information that included my ex-wife, my parents and my children? Who is being harmed? Who dealt the first blow? Who has been harassed with hang up phone calls and people showing up on their doorstep demanding my release of information? ......Your and idiot just like the person who kills his parents and pleads for mercy on the court since he is an orphan.

Let's get a few things straight. Regardless of your ignorance of the law in regard to what an "implied contract" is, it is still valid. Any recognition of the "Nickel" would be to condone your violating the agreement. There will NOT be link to that site or the mention of it's name during the contract period. Any posting of a link will be removed for to leave it stay would be a condoning of the breach and I will NOT let you go that easily. Do you think I am totally inept in the law? You are but not I. You can not pick and choose and claim that you have the right to "change" your mind, whether it be handshake or written in ANY contract without doing so legally to mitigate any damages otherwise YOU will be liable and I WILL hold your feet to the fire someday. As to referring to that site as the "Wooden Nickel" well, that is what it is. It is a representation of this site that has been remodeled to be your "new" soapbox where you can spew forth your venom directed toward me and mine. Do you honestly believe that no one sees the similarity between what you are doing now and what you did to Paul? Paul made a decision based upon the facts and the LIES that were represented to him. The difference between Paul and I is that I won't take your crap and I WILL take you to court within two years of January and I will take anyone who supported your development of the site as well. Take the legal battle over my house if you wish as an example, even though you and Andrew have misrepresented the facts. I don't give up so easily when I want justice and fairness. If you are so right then why don't you sue me? Because you don't have a case and you know it.

As to harming your efforts, well, your Fathers' work will continue but as to your efforts, you have done shot yourself in the foot and now you blame others. So typical of you. That is what two of your friends mentioned about you from High School....."know it all Brown" is what one said and the other mentioned that "you were never wrong". They were so accurate.

So, childish you say? Whatever you wish to call it.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:47 pm

And then there is this priceless gem:

Münchausen wrote:e: Messages from Linda
by Linda Brown » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:09 am
Go ahead and laugh Raymond!

But you know that both you and I have to find quiet places now to concentrate on the future.

I will TRY honest ..... not to chew on Mikados pant leg.... if I can help it.....

But you know....he makes himself such a great target.

<g> Linda

Pant leg? That is because it is all the higher you can reach for all your claims lend you no support to stand any higher. Or it could be due to the fact that you have dug yourself into a hole and you barely can reach over the rim. Time will tell.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:12 am

And I am told that Linda is still in that hole and can't climb out.

As to the two friends from High School Linda, that was in the fall of 2005 that I talked to them. I attributed their comments to nothing more than rivalry or some such other thing but now I see that their evaluation of you was correct. You want to know who they were? Get your yearbook and start calling, do your own detective work, I did.

And one other item. You LIED. You lied about Morgan, you lied about twigsnapper and now you have proven that you were lying.

You appear to be quoting from legal papers that I asked you to send to Mr. twigsnapper (MR....should have been Ms). You received them and told me that you forwarded them. Apparently, they were forwarded to the back of your desk.

I want you to know that you are not the legal expert you believe and you are drawing conclusion based upon a complaint filing but you go girl...you only show to everyone exactly what I have been saying you are. Want a recap on that? Why not, your actions are displaying a form of mental illness or a character flaw. I don't post a thing but you have to keep posting little kernels of truth and then attempt to build and entire ear of corn from that kernel but the problem is, it never resembles an ear of corn.

By doing what you are doing you are damaging a situation for my family. I have not damaged anything involving your children or your parents but YOU...missy....only show the level of "gracious and resolute" that you are. No "gracious" mind you but "resolute" in being a screaming little girl.

Ask yourself this, why hasn't anyone from the group come on EITHER forum to comment? Because they see all this for exactly what it is. Your persistent bellowing like a cow in heat and looking for attention.

Sad really, you have no life without me...apparently. I feel pity for you and for what your parents must have had to endure.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Kim » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:16 am

I was asked to post this for Fred so here it is. First is a post by Linda at the token and then his reply....

Re: Mikados Falsehoods
by Linda Brown » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:19 pm

This is an interesting statement from another persons blog. Please read it.

"Like them, I too have a purpose in life, and part of that purpose is realized with every comment and donation I receive from my readers. To all of you who have been so generous, I thank you. You have acknowledged me in a profound manner and that motivates me to go forth.

I know that I am not always right in life and make as many mistakes as anyone else. When you point out an error and I research your correction, I will make it known that that I stand corrected. And on the same note, if you criticize or offer an opinion that is not well informed, I will call you on that too. We have to teach one another to move forward. There is no positive movement when we are distracted by arguing and name calling.http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/

Fred.
I call on you now to live up to the words that you have written on your own Blog recently.
I see that you have your Blog up and operating and I congratulate you on that! This is your opportunity now to continue that positive influence.

I want you to tell us the truth of your connection with the HUT and your arrangements with Mikado. You have said many negative things about me on the HUT quite openly, now I call on you to move positively toward the future.

Linda

Fred's reply....

First, any idiot that can read will see that my blog has been up for a long time! It was started back in 2008 and it is copyrighted. I would suggest letting her know that by not quoting me directly, she violated my protection.

Since Blogspot is owned by Google, perhaps I need to let them know that someone is violating the copyright by copying material without prior permission.

Now, regarding the "negative things about" Linda, I don't recall saying anything negative unless it was in defense of myself from false accusations made against me. If that is the negative about her, the fact that she lied, then I don't see any reason to explain anything at all.

The facts speak for themselves.

Fred Marsico
Fix America
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut