Linda's Falsehoods

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Emails

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Linda,

Your email was deleted without being read.

The reasoning behind it is that if I read it, I would more than likely respond. If I respond, I will send it to all in my address book so that ALL will see what is being said and there will be no mistakes.

Since Andrew told netzero that he was being "spammed" by me, I will not respond to any of your emails for I wish transparency.

However, if you feel the need to say something you can do one of three things:

1. Call on the phone
2. If I miss the call, which does happen due to work, then leave a message
3. Tell Dave and he can tell me.

If none of those are acceptable then post here but you only have until January to do so for after that, I will honor your wishes and suspend your account.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Linda's Falsehoods

Postby catspaw1950 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:15 pm

I believe a precedent exists for calling a truce during the holidays.

Cat
A time just for plantin', a time just for ploughin'.
A time just for livin'. A place for to die.
'Twas so good to be young then, to be close to the earth.
Now the green leaves of summer are callin' me home.
catspaw1950
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:42 pm

catspaw1950 wrote:I believe a precedent exists for calling a truce during the holidays.

Cat

Cat, your right. I thought there was a truce in July and I honored it until someone else broke it.

Tell you what, I agree with you. Now all you have to do is to get someone else to as well.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Re: Emails

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:50 pm

Mikado14 wrote:Linda,

Your email was deleted without being read.

The reasoning behind it is that if I read it, I would more than likely respond. If I respond, I will send it to all in my address book so that ALL will see what is being said and there will be no mistakes.

Since Andrew told netzero that he was being "spammed" by me, I will not respond to any of your emails for I wish transparency.

However, if you feel the need to say something you can do one of three things:

1. Call on the phone
2. If I miss the call, which does happen due to work, then leave a message
3. Tell Dave and he can tell me.

If none of those are acceptable then post here but you only have until January to do so for after that, I will honor your wishes and suspend your account.

Mikado

Well, I will say this much before the truce.

I have heard that Linda "cut and pasted" my post. No guts Linda, can't answer here. Anyway, did you read the above, Linda? It was in response to YOU sending emails, not I. I could care less. It was YOU that felt the need to send something. I was only giving you an alternative to emails for I will NOT read them.

I was merely giving you...Linda....an alternative since YOU feel the need to say something to me.

Frankly, I don't give a sh1t.

Have a nice day!

Mikado

PS: I did see the title of your email, it was entitled "pawn". Whatever, your right, there was a bunch of us you used as pawns and you still have some I see.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby PeeTee » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:57 pm

Yey..... Yey..... I agree with Minoo....A truce for the sake of the Holidays.......

Raymond
PeeTee
The Trickfox

Postby catspaw1950 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:25 pm

I made the same post elsewhere. None of the animosity is productive. But I'm a cat, not a miracle worker. I doubt that I have the energy and expertise to completely rewire a person's brain.

Cat
catspaw1950
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:36 pm

LETS SEE IF MIKADO AND KIM HAVE ENOUGH GUTS TO LEAVE THIS POSTED AND NOT DELETE IT, LINDA

Mikado has felt free to spew many opinions which he has not backed by anything other than his emotional response to the situation he finds himself in.( Thats what it LOOKS like)

I have for months asked him.... if he felt bold enough to make a thread that said " Lindas Falsehoods" That it would only be fair for him to specify them. You will notice that no answer has been forthcoming. Only the accusations.

Some have thought that this was just bickering between two disgruntled exfriends. I have tried to point out that this is not the case. That there is something much stronger at work here. And I have come to the conclusion that only a small handful of you are going to see that and I have to accept that. Meanwhile his words are meant to misdirect and malign.

The situation now reminds me of the afternoon that I spent at Denison University in Granville Ohio....I was on a research trip that I took years ago, joining Paul and his wife there expressly for the purpose of meeting with the archivist of the University. She had been in communication with Paul for several months and had offered the opinion that my Dad was a " fraud" and a " liar" and that he had " conned" people in Meadville after blowing into town with a fancy black car equiped with a phone. She wouldn't send us any of the filework that she was drawing this opinion from.... and so the only way we could see for ourselves was to go there in person. Paul writes about this situation in his book and I mention it also in " The Good-Bye Man"...

The afternoon turned out to be an excercise in maintaining composure for me. I had been introduced as Elizabeth Drake, Pauls research assistant. So the entire meeting the lady archivist was given free rein to express her opinion of my Dad, which was not at all complimentary. " Oh he never really worked with Dr. Biefeld at all" she spouted. "Townsend Brown used to just hang around the physics department. Dr. Biefeld was not impressed with him at all." She presented two files. One about an inch thick contained many of the records of the scientists and his association there at the University. The other file was about my Dad. It was about five inches thick.... a massive monster of a file. She explained that ever since the publication of " The Philadelphia Experiment" that the University had been deluged by requests for information and the people in charge had finally come up with some pat answers....and others too had added to the file.... some of the most derogatory were issued from annonymous sources, one in particular un named source issued forth all of the negative information about his experiences there in Meadville. I bristled of course because right off I knew of several particular pieces of information that were false..... but I kept quiet. She zeroed in on how untrustworthy Townsend Brown was. How he lied about his associations with Dr. Biefeld.... How Dr. Biefelds son in fact had said that his Dad never thought highly of that particular student at all.

I knew that Dad honored his association enough to name the effect that had been noted the " Biefeld Brown Effect." and that the senior scientist had been very helpful and supportive of my Dads concepts. But I knew that from what Dad had told me himself. Now all of the sudden.... faced with this overload of " evidence" Paul was beginning to doubt my conclusions. After all... I was obviously just a " devoted daughter."

It was a heavy load and I could tell that Paul was weighted down and beginning to take on water in his confidence level. What could I possibly say to him that would mean anything? He had been listening to my side of things for a long time but now I could see him starting to question my version of what had happened. After all.... that file was big.... and she was so adament.

We had been trying to get some information from the Navy for months and months and they had run us around and around and around but just the day before I left on the trip to join Paul I had gotten a thick packet. From the Navy. I didn't open it because I had enough on my mind at the time and I figured we would open it together. After that disheartening visit at the library of the University we sat down and finally opened the file...... and one sworn statement ..... stood out.... I think all of you have read it by now....when I find the text I will include it here. It was a statement from Dr. Biefeld himself that he had attended a demonstration at the Zanesville laboratory of one Thomas Townsend Brown and that he was convinced that he had seen something of major importance in the future of physics.

People ask me why I am so " driven" to complete this search to uncover information that has not come to light yet. The above is just one example. One of the reasons that Mikados actions anger me is that his rhetoric is so reminiscent of all of those " anonymous" charges... and some of you believe that is merely a random thing.... but there are others out there who know what the actual story is.... that there has been.... and continues to be... an organized effort to keep knowledge of my Dads work in a discredited state.

Thats exactly what Mikado and his friends have been doing. Their actions are not emotional .... though thats how they are presented..It is a methodical project and They are not what they present themselves to be.... once you strip the mask away from their actions you will understand with me that this is not something that can be ignored.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby catspaw1950 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:21 pm

A difference exists between being driven and being obssessed. The public mudslinging is doing more to discredit TTB and his work than anything Mikado is able to say or do. Why not just poke PeeTee in his bleeding hemorrhoids? It would be every bit as productive. (Sorry PeeTee)

Cat
catspaw1950
Commander

Postby PeeTee » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:33 pm

catspaw1950 wrote:Why not just poke PeeTee in his bleeding hemorrhoids? It would be every bit as productive. (Sorry PeeTee) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cat
PeeTee
The Trickfox

So much for a truce! (I am not disappointed, it was expected

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:15 pm

Linda Brown wrote:LETS SEE IF MIKADO AND KIM HAVE ENOUGH GUTS TO LEAVE THIS POSTED AND NOT DELETE IT, LINDA

Mikado has felt free to spew many opinions which he has not backed by anything other than his emotional response to the situation he finds himself in.( Thats what it LOOKS like)

I have for months asked him.... if he felt bold enough to make a thread that said " Lindas Falsehoods" That it would only be fair for him to specify them. You will notice that no answer has been forthcoming. Only the accusations.

Some have thought that this was just bickering between two disgruntled exfriends. I have tried to point out that this is not the case. That there is something much stronger at work here. And I have come to the conclusion that only a small handful of you are going to see that and I have to accept that. Meanwhile his words are meant to misdirect and malign.

The situation now reminds me of the afternoon that I spent at Denison University in Granville Ohio....I was on a research trip that I took years ago, joining Paul and his wife there expressly for the purpose of meeting with the archivist of the University. She had been in communication with Paul for several months and had offered the opinion that my Dad was a " fraud" and a " liar" and that he had " conned" people in Meadville after blowing into town with a fancy black car equiped with a phone. She wouldn't send us any of the filework that she was drawing this opinion from.... and so the only way we could see for ourselves was to go there in person. Paul writes about this situation in his book and I mention it also in " The Good-Bye Man"...

The afternoon turned out to be an excercise in maintaining composure for me. I had been introduced as Elizabeth Drake, Pauls research assistant. So the entire meeting the lady archivist was given free rein to express her opinion of my Dad, which was not at all complimentary. " Oh he never really worked with Dr. Biefeld at all" she spouted. "Townsend Brown used to just hang around the physics department. Dr. Biefeld was not impressed with him at all." She presented two files. One about an inch thick contained many of the records of the scientists and his association there at the University. The other file was about my Dad. It was about five inches thick.... a massive monster of a file. She explained that ever since the publication of " The Philadelphia Experiment" that the University had been deluged by requests for information and the people in charge had finally come up with some pat answers....and others too had added to the file.... some of the most derogatory were issued from annonymous sources, one in particular un named source issued forth all of the negative information about his experiences there in Meadville. I bristled of course because right off I knew of several particular pieces of information that were false..... but I kept quiet. She zeroed in on how untrustworthy Townsend Brown was. How he lied about his associations with Dr. Biefeld.... How Dr. Biefelds son in fact had said that his Dad never thought highly of that particular student at all.

I knew that Dad honored his association enough to name the effect that had been noted the " Biefeld Brown Effect." and that the senior scientist had been very helpful and supportive of my Dads concepts. But I knew that from what Dad had told me himself. Now all of the sudden.... faced with this overload of " evidence" Paul was beginning to doubt my conclusions. After all... I was obviously just a " devoted daughter."

It was a heavy load and I could tell that Paul was weighted down and beginning to take on water in his confidence level. What could I possibly say to him that would mean anything? He had been listening to my side of things for a long time but now I could see him starting to question my version of what had happened. After all.... that file was big.... and she was so adament.

We had been trying to get some information from the Navy for months and months and they had run us around and around and around but just the day before I left on the trip to join Paul I had gotten a thick packet. From the Navy. I didn't open it because I had enough on my mind at the time and I figured we would open it together. After that disheartening visit at the library of the University we sat down and finally opened the file...... and one sworn statement ..... stood out.... I think all of you have read it by now....when I find the text I will include it here. It was a statement from Dr. Biefeld himself that he had attended a demonstration at the Zanesville laboratory of one Thomas Townsend Brown and that he was convinced that he had seen something of major importance in the future of physics.

People ask me why I am so " driven" to complete this search to uncover information that has not come to light yet. The above is just one example. One of the reasons that Mikados actions anger me is that his rhetoric is so reminiscent of all of those " anonymous" charges... and some of you believe that is merely a random thing.... but there are others out there who know what the actual story is.... that there has been.... and continues to be... an organized effort to keep knowledge of my Dads work in a discredited state.

Thats exactly what Mikado and his friends have been doing. Their actions are not emotional .... though thats how they are presented..It is a methodical project and They are not what they present themselves to be.... once you strip the mask away from their actions you will understand with me that this is not something that can be ignored.

Linda

I didn't realize my responses could be characterized as emotional.

One more time for someone who is thick headed.

The mudslinging is all about the deceptions, that have been proven, that YOU Linda did to some individuals. YOU provided the proof, I didn't have to much more than point it out. NONE of it is in regards to your Father and you are not your Father. How your Father entered into this all at one point was when you said that your Mother mentioned that you were "just like him". You can take it from there looking over your actions.

I have NOT slung any mud at your Father's work, perhaps at him personally after you comment as to what your Mother said but you see, I didn't know him. I do know you and if you are "just like your Father", well, anyone who can see and have spent time with you will understand. You would do anything to hide your deception that you did over the past 7 or 8 years including tearing me down in a mudslinging campaign and why not? Because you believe you are above everyone and that you are on some mission and as you have been prone to say - "costing not less than everything". Well, I KNOW the truth. I have told what I can and I will save the rest for when I sue your a$$ over the contract.

You are twisting things around to your benefit, as always. ALL of the past several months have been about what YOU did and why you were deceiving people with falsehoods, plain and simple.

As to my words -"are meant to misdirect and malign." - then I wonder how you would characterize you breaking my anonymity, putting out personal information, sending a threatening email, the subsequent harassment over the phone and in person created by your actions that included my parents who are both 86 and 87? I know, ....I was a pawn...my family are pawns...not that I read your email but knowing how you think, you believe everyone is a pawn to be used as you see fit. No more, not today, not ever.

So, your attempt to make it appear as if it is something against your Father, your wrong. And as to Paul, he saw YOUR deception as well.

Have a nice day JD...er....twigsnapper....er...now what name should I call you? Oh yeah, Hog Island....nah...that's not correct....oh yeah!...Linda

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut