Linda's Falsehoods

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: Linda's Falsehoods

Postby htmagic » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:28 pm

catspaw1950 wrote:<SNIP> Why not just poke PeeTee in his bleeding hemorrhoids? It would be every bit as productive. (Sorry PeeTee)

Cat

Cat,

Of course they're bleeding! What do you expect when the Trickfox eats fireflies that land on his tongue?
He suffers from the "burning ring of fire"! :shock:
(Sorry, PeeTee, couldn't resist!)
MagicBill

Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
htmagic
The Alchemist

Postby josh84 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:16 pm

catspaw1950 wrote:I believe a precedent exists for calling a truce during the holidays.

Cat

I agree with you Miss Cat. Even though I am pretty confused with all that is going on, I too feel that the holidays should be for peace.
If I may say so, I agree with what you said about all the mudslinging that is going on on both forums. It is a disservice to the work of Dr. Brown.

Josh
josh84
Ensign

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:01 pm

And Linda is spreading a another story, a really funny one at best:

Linda wrote:Mikado only did that as a manuever to get Andrew to respond to him. Why should Andrew offer to buy something that was his in the first place. Andrew ignored that silly offer and I agreed with that. Mikado was just trolling for customers with that move and believe me... I was not the only one who noticed that.

Mikado has not " lost faith" He just is haveing to rearrange his agenda.

As I was told when I first got a whiff of this operation " This is just the tip of the iceberg" Linda

Andrew buy something that is already his? Surely you jest.

What I have Andrew DOES NOT OWN!!! You and he better get that through your thick little heads..or perhaps it is just wishful thinking in that someone can do ALL the work, spend ALL the money, develop NEW math to explain the construction and then develop a working theory that FITS in with established science.

"Mikado" was not trolling for customers. "Mikado" established a precedent to see if Andrew were to make a claim, any claim, and he should have done so immediately to establish ownership of something I was attempting to sell. NEWS FLASH! He didn't. And he is barred to any claim now that the statute of fraud has expired. Secondly, what I have I can assure you or anyone else, whether it be benefactors or a court of law, that Andrew is nothing more than a carpetbagger and will attempt to lay claim to "anyone" who he believes is building on information of Townsend Brown. Well, guess what, not that I will need them but there are witnesses to Linda Brown stating that if "anyone" can take her Father's work and do something with it, run with it. And thirdly, all of Dr. Brown's patents have expired so anyone taking a patent as a basis for experimentation and then developing something, well, so what, good for them and my hat is tipped to them.

Why hasn't Andrew gone after NASA? or the Japanese? Hog Island...er....Hogwash.

As to when "I first got a whiff of this operation " This is just the tip of the iceberg" ....the only whiff that anyone can smell from any of this would be downwind from the bull after a bowel movement.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:04 pm

josh84 wrote:
catspaw1950 wrote:I believe a precedent exists for calling a truce during the holidays.

Cat

I agree with you Miss Cat. Even though I am pretty confused with all that is going on, I too feel that the holidays should be for peace.
If I may say so, I agree with what you said about all the mudslinging that is going on on both forums. It is a disservice to the work of Dr. Brown.

Josh

You are both correct. I only responded but am guilty of breaking as much as the one who fired the first shot.

Apologies

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:07 pm

Mikado

This is a copy from a message that I just posted on the Cosmic Token. I am assuming that you will give proper credit to where it is drawn from, just as I mention the Hut when I quote from this Forum.
###############################################################################

Part of Mikados latest explanations is this..........in response to something I had said.

"Mikado" was not trolling for customers. "Mikado" established a precedent to see if Andrew were to make a claim, any claim, and he should have done so immediately to establish ownership of something I was attempting to sell. NEWS FLASH! He didn't. And he is barred to any claim now that the statute of fraud has expired. Secondly, what I have I can assure you or anyone else, whether it be benefactors or a court of law, that Andrew is nothing more than a carpetbagger and will attempt to lay claim to "anyone" who he believes is building on information of Townsend Brown. Well, guess what, not that I will need them but there are witnesses to Linda Brown stating that if "anyone" can take her Father's work and do something with it, run with it. And thirdly, all of Dr. Brown's patents have expired so anyone taking a patent as a basis for experimentation and then developing something, well, so what, good for them and my hat is tipped to them.

I have a couple of responses to that.

Number one. I don't believe him. Mikado was " positioning himself" which he is prone to do.

And he was hoping to be noticed when he " offered things for sale" The rest of his statement is just Mikado being his own lawyer again. He eventually will have to hire one just to explain his own words... its happened before. He has been "positioning" himself all along. Everyone knows that Dads patents have long since expired. NASA is busy working... others all over the world are busy working in this field. Mikado has been under the mistaken idea that he had a headstart because of his association with me. Now that he has severed that he might discover that he is not alone out there and indeed he just might have to " tip his hat" to someone else eventually.

I think that the phrase " nothing more than a carpetbagger" is ridiculous and vile and shows Mikados true nature. Those who know Andrew know that Andrew has been here for years and is true to the cause of my Dads work.... and that includes every aspect of it.

I do encourage anyone and everyone to discover what needs to be uncovered with my Dads work. And I want those who deserve it to " take it and run with it". I have said that with Andrew....and I repeat that statement to newcomers who happen to be reading this now...There is an entire new world of technology waiting to be uncovered. GO FORTH.
You will not be alone though....negative forces are trying to run as hard as they can.... as you can see reflected in Mikados words and actions.

And this is a comment to some of you who think that all of this is a diversion from whatever REAL story is meant to be told. CAT you have said repeatedly that the " mudslinging" is detrimental....I disagree with you. The Mudslinging has brought to the surface the real battle that is going on here and its no small thing.....

This interaction is the story.... its the continuation of an age old situation.... and it is as important as the technology ever will be. Take a look at the things that Mikado has said above.

He quotes me here and I want to state that part again for all to see and take note of. Mikado apparently recognizes here that those who want to take the risk....should " go forth", This is what I have been saying all along. He is thinking of course primarily of himself. We have come to a parting of the ways obviously because I thought at one time that Mikado was worth encouraging and supporting. But I can see behind the mask now.

He believes now with the takeover of the HUT that he can continue the course that he had plotted when he first contacted me... and he might just be able to do that. I will be interested to see how this all plays out.

And it continues. Linda
Linda Brown

Private message
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:24 pm

I am very proud of the efforts that resulted in our book

The Good-Bye Man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton.

I have also realized that I have not promoted the book properly. Maybe I am sort of like my Dad in that respect. He was never expert in " beating drums" and calling attention to himself or his accomplishments and I would probably be the same way,normally. That is to my disadvantage.

But I have concluded that " The Good-Bye Man" holds keys in its pages that I haven't even recognized. It was published to assist in these discussions and I am doing a dis service here by not promoting it. ( and as you will remember its publication was one of the main reasons Mikado believed that it was important to create THE HUT. Coversations here were to help in the construction and inspiration of the book. Nothing should have changed.)

You can find the book and the purchase information here.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/49963

The purchase price has always been less than a Hamburger meal at the local McDonalds folks! ($4.99!) Its worth the investment. Thank you in advance. Linda

Mikado. I leave it to you. In your spitefulness will you delete this? Linda No, I will not delete it, as per the contract but I have edited out the commentary. Promote the book .... yes.....commentary...no. As to less than a hamburger meal at McDonald's well, you haven't had one with Dave, have you? He buys from the $1 menu and gets away with $3 plus tax so your statement is invalid.
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby PeeTee » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:47 pm

Ouch..... The women win again? :?
Raymond
PeeTee
The Trickfox

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:07 am

Linda Brown wrote: Mikado

This is a copy from a message that I just posted on the Cosmic Token. I am assuming that you will give proper credit to where it is drawn from, just as I mention the Hut when I quote from this Forum.
###############################################################################

Part of Mikados latest explanations is this..........in response to something I had said.

I have a couple of responses to that.

Number one. I don't believe him. Mikado was " positioning himself" which he is prone to do.

DUH! What else would you call what I did? It was exactly that, I was positioning myself for a battle that I know would take place because Andrew doesn't want to work for anything for all he wants is to "own it all". That is what Raymond was referencing. Remember his ultimatum for Ray to build a power supply in a little over a month....WITHOUT ANY SPECIFICATIONS!!! He really showed his ignorance in developmental engineering.

Linda Brown wrote:And he was hoping to be noticed when he " offered things for sale" The rest of his statement is just Mikado being his own lawyer again. He eventually will have to hire one just to explain his own words... its happened before. He has been "positioning" himself all along. Everyone knows that Dads patents have long since expired. NASA is busy working... others all over the world are busy working in this field. Mikado has been under the mistaken idea that he had a headstart because of his association with me. Now that he has severed that he might discover that he is not alone out there and indeed he just might have to " tip his hat" to someone else eventually.

Why is it that you continually misrepresent the facts? Mikado being his own lawyer...do you have college credits in law? Does Andrew? Have I ever ridiculed anyone's education here so why do you and Andrew do so? You show yourselves to be the small individuals that you are. As to the email you reference, it was sent to a select few and I wouldn't call that "offering things for sale" in the manner you are attempting to represent. In fact, the email:
email to Andrew wrote:From: kim_c58
To: abolland@qualight.com ; Andrew Bolland
Cc: kim_c58 ; Radomir ; Jan L. ; Elizabeth Helen Drake

Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2009 10:43 PM
Subject: An offer you might be interested in.

Andrew,

<snip>And now to the purpose of this Email. I give up. You can have it all, you had 20 plus years to do something and you haven't because you don't get the technology, you only have a cursory knowledge for if you truly did understand it, you would have done what only took me a year and it took that length of time due to the availability of hard cash. You portray yourself to be an expert in all things Townsend Brown, fine by me but we both the know the real truth, however, you are supposed to be the clearing house for all things Townsend Brown and in that vein, I have a proposal for you that will improve your standing in all things Townsend Brown.

The email specifically is addressed to Andrew and no one else. It was "cc ed" to others as witness so no one could claim alteration or editing....on both sides. It was offered to Andrew ONLY. Stop your damn lying and/or misrepresentations.

Linda Brown wrote:I think that the phrase " nothing more than a carpetbagger" is ridiculous and vile and shows Mikados true nature. Those who know Andrew know that Andrew has been here for years and is true to the cause of my Dads work.... and that includes every aspect of it.

I do encourage anyone and everyone to discover what needs to be uncovered with my Dads work. And I want those who deserve it to " take it and run with it". I have said that with Andrew....and I repeat that statement to newcomers who happen to be reading this now...There is an entire new world of technology waiting to be uncovered. GO FORTH.
You will not be alone though....negative forces are trying to run as hard as they can.... as you can see reflected in Mikados words and actions.

And Linda has just said what I said all along and Andrew's post about "if anyone develops something from Brown's archives than Qualight has a right to it" (or some such words for it is posted at the Nickel) only proves him to be the carpetbagger that he is. I didn't prove it, I didn't put that post up for him, .... he did. Ergo, he is a carpetbagger by description. In fact, I would wager he has a good deal to say over at the Nickel but doesn't have the balls to post here.

Negative forces? Is that what you call it when someone doesn't agree with you? That they are influenced by "negative" forces? Good golly Miss Molly! And you call me strident? LMAO

So there you have it - Linda saying to everyone and anyone to "take it and run with it" so if Andrew wants to exert a claim against anyone if they develop something then he CANNOT use Linda as a witness in his behalf.

Linda Brown wrote:And this is a comment to some of you who think that all of this is a diversion from whatever REAL story is meant to be told. CAT you have said repeatedly that the " mudslinging" is detrimental....I disagree with you. The Mudslinging has brought to the surface the real battle that is going on here and its no small thing.....

This interaction is the story.... its the continuation of an age old situation.... and it is as important as the technology ever will be. Take a look at the things that Mikado has said above.

Yes, do take a look at what BOTH of us have said and make an informed decision, that is all I have ever wanted. Don't take things blindly but look at BOTH sides.

Linda Brown wrote:He quotes me here and I want to state that part again for all to see and take note of. Mikado apparently recognizes here that those who want to take the risk....should " go forth", This is what I have been saying all along. He is thinking of course primarily of himself. We have come to a parting of the ways obviously because I thought at one time that Mikado was worth encouraging and supporting. But I can see behind the mask now.

He believes now with the takeover of the HUT that he can continue the course that he had plotted when he first contacted me... and he might just be able to do that. I will be interested to see how this all plays out.

And it continues. Linda

Don't be idiotic, of course I am thinking of myself, who else would I be talking about when I discuss what "I" have done? What the hell has all of this been about? Why are you so adamant about slinging mud in my direction as you have been doing? My story about you and your little deceptions has not changed over the months but you continually change your story's and suppositions of what MY agenda is. Can't make up your mind?

Geez you are so...obsessed....when things don't go YOUR way.

...and there is that child again..

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:07 pm

Mikado14 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:16 am

Linda Brown wrote:
Remember these words,

The intent of this site was to promote and discuss the book(s) authored by Linda Brown, the work of her father, and other topics that are related to Dr. Brown's science and military careers. It is not intended to provide a forum for accusations, allegations, libel or slander

Linda

It was not "book(s)" Linda, it was "book". As to slander etc, well, you don't have to do that anymore on this forum for you are doing it quite well on that other place.

The other posts you made on other threads that are identical will be deleted. You are such a child, have I mentioned that before?

LMFAO at your shenanigans!

MikadoTime will save Truth from Falsehood and Envy. I have time on my side.
Mikado14
Lt. J. G.

Private messageE-mail Mikado14 Top
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit postDelete postReport this postReply with quote Re: This has nothing to do with: The Character of Townsend B
by Linda Brown » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:01 am

Mikado you need to look at this carefully again

"The intent of this site was to promote and discuss the book(s) authored by Linda Brown, the work of her father, and other topics that are related to Dr. Brown's science and military careers. It is not intended to provide a forum for accusations, allegations, libel or slander

THOSE ARE YOUR WORDS. TAKEN FROM THIS VERY FORUM.

Where are you living up to them? So far I have not used words against you the way that you have used them against me. Do you need a list of the accusations and allegations and nasty comments that you and Kim have leveled at me? And you never stop do you? Why is that?

THIS FORUM IS NOT INTENDED FO PROVIDE A FORUM FOR ACCUSATIONS ALLEGATIONS LIBEL OR SLANDER.
Your words. Live up to them. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Private messageE-mail Linda Brown Top
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby PeeTee » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn_kr_l7oIg
for you're entertainment while you all watch what's going on here.
Raymond
PeeTee
The Trickfox

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut