Linda's Falsehoods

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: Linda's Falsehoods

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:24 pm

This isn't necessarily a "Linda Faslehood" as much as just a falsehood of another.

Trickfox wrote:Fine, I am happy to hear this. I will call him as soon as the time is right. It was just a bit awkward to think that I could talk to him because Mikado said I could. I just feel more comfortable hearing that Dave will talk to me because YOU told me he would.... I know it seems petty a bit, - but I suppose I was really interested in being introduced to him through you Linda, rather than Mikado. I admit that when I asked Mikado to set it up I was just in a hurry to talk to Dave. Now, I suppose that impulse to speak to him has been diminished a bit, but now that you are in on it I feel that much better about talking to him. Please tell him 'll be in touch soon.

So Raymond, the fact that YOU asked me about talking to Dave and I said that I would talk to him was not as good as if Linda ok'ed it? Hell, according to Dave, they don't even talk on the phone. I spoke with him directly and asked his permission to give you his number. Isn't that the way it is done? I wish to make it perfectly clear that I did not arbitrarily give out any numbers until I spoke to Dave first and that was after your request to talk to him.

Dave is his own person and is not subservient to Linda. Maybe you don't understand that but maybe you will find that out about him if you ever do speak with him.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Falsehoods of the past 2005-2011

Postby PeeTee » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:18 pm

Hi Mikado
Yes, I admit everything happened exactly as you have stated, but somehow a switch went off in my mind that "I suppose it wasn't important to pursue anyone else's past identity issues living down in the USA any more.

If there is going to be continued conflict about anyone else -other than the people I have met physically and hugged, -then I don't want to part of that world you are sharing with others. I am sick enough not to have to deal with any more conflict amongst my friends

I'm concentrating on my thing up here and all those "identity issues" I was pursuing in the past are of no importance to me anymore. You have told me a bunch of stuff on the phone years ago that you are now denying was true. I am so confused and All this conflict is.... is pure crap, now if we can't talk about anything else but crap then I won't be coming here much more because there isn't much more I want to do but finish that translation, - which, -as I remember correctly it was you who mandated me with your permission to begin working on because "It is worth it". That is why I asked you.... I wanted to know if it was worth it.

Now, if we are going to set things straight about what was said by whom, then let me ask you this important question. Do you still feel like I should continue the work on that translation or let it be, "because all of this is just pseudoscience anyhow", - because Frankly Mikado you are making it difficult to talk civilly within the context of past "event realities".

Most of all, I wish to drop any further discussions about Linda's statements that you cannot seem to have decided upon which were true back then a few months or years ago.

I'm not studying Linda Brown or her falsehoods (as you call them), -I'm studying Thomas Townsend Brown's work so if you think it's been a waste of time, then please be honest and tell me so.

Raymond
PeeTee
The Trickfox

Re: Falsehoods of the past 2005-2011

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:22 am

PeeTee wrote:Hi Mikado
Yes, I admit everything happened exactly as you have stated, but somehow a switch went off in my mind that "I suppose it wasn't important to pursue anyone else's past identity issues living down in the USA any more.

If there is going to be continued conflict about anyone else -other than the people I have met physically and hugged, -then I don't want to part of that world you are sharing with others. I am sick enough not to have to deal with any more conflict amongst my friends

I'm concentrating on my thing up here and all those "identity issues" I was pursuing in the past are of no importance to me anymore. You have told me a bunch of stuff on the phone years ago that you are now denying was true. I am so confused and All this conflict is.... is pure crap, now if we can't talk about anything else but crap then I won't be coming here much more because there isn't much more I want to do but finish that translation, - which, -as I remember correctly it was you who mandated me with your permission to begin working on because "It is worth it". That is why I asked you.... I wanted to know if it was worth it.

Now, if we are going to set things straight about what was said by whom, then let me ask you this important question. Do you still feel like I should continue the work on that translation or let it be, "because all of this is just pseudoscience anyhow", - because Frankly Mikado you are making it difficult to talk civilly within the context of past "event realities".

Most of all, I wish to drop any further discussions about Linda's statements that you cannot seem to have decided upon which were true back then a few months or years ago.

I'm not studying Linda Brown or her falsehoods (as you call them), -I'm studying Thomas Townsend Brown's work so if you think it's been a waste of time, then please be honest and tell me so.

Raymond

Hello Raymond,

Let me address this concern first: "You have told me a bunch of stuff on the phone years ago that you are now denying was true."

Yes, you are correct and you are not the first person to have said that to me. Things that I were told were true I have since learned are not true. Now you have finally got the gist of it all. I, and others, were duped and we were gullible for we wanted it to be true and certain facts have come to light to not be true. So, did I lie to you and others? Not really, I was told something that I believed to be true based on the individual that I trusted so who was lied to? I remember a discussion on Paul's forum were Linda/twigsnapper were going at Paul about trusting information from a third party based upon a trusted individual relaying that information. The issue was, if you trust the person telling you, do you trust them to tell you third party information? Well, I have learned not to do it with certain individuals.

I am sorry that it appears that I have lied, perhaps in a way I did but then it was based upon information from someone I trusted and it was told based on that trust only.

And now this: "this conflict is.... is pure crap, now if we can't talk about anything else but crap then I won't be coming here much more because there isn't much more I want to do but finish that translation, - which, -as I remember correctly it was you who mandated me with your permission to begin working on because [b]"It is worth it". That is why I asked you.... I wanted to know if it was worth it."[/b]

I never mandated you to do anything. You asked me if it was worth it and I told you of course it was. ANY knowledge is worth something and the results of those test ARE knowledge and they are from someone other than Brown which means they are a third party interpretation which is INVALUABLE. I also said that there was a fence, Linda Brown on one side and science on the other. The science is part of the universe and science, once understood, at least has rules that you can predict. The other side of the fence, regardless of who it is, is not predictable for it involves the frailties of human nature and of course, hidden agendas. You need not my permission but you have my blessing for it is always ..... your choice my friend.

Next: "because Frankly Mikado you are making it difficult to talk civilly within the context of past "event realities"."

I am currently straddling both sides of that fence. What perhaps you don't understand is that all those "past 'event realities'", were very instrumental in where I am at currently. If you don't wish to know what was true and what isn't then that is your prerogative. However, I need to straighten out the mess that has been created by those misrepresentations before moving forward. Sometimes, one must depend upon the evidence they find and base their decisions upon that evidence. If the person the evidence is about chooses to not address that evidence then it must be true if not marginally true and that persons actions indicate it. What do you think has been happening here? The issues have not been addressed but then an offensive attack against me to smear and discredit me was undertaken along with recruits who know not me or what I am like. You know me fairly well, do you believe I am guilty of the things I have been accused of by individuals who have never met me? Look at those on that other site Raymond. You have ecker, GMan, hobbit, beale and let us not forget Tracker who appears to be multiple individuals and is a "nom de plume" for several individuals and all of them I have never met but they seem to know what type of person I am. Who has been attacking whom? Doesn't all those actions indicate a smear campaign that is taking place? Are these the type of individuals that you wish to work with? Individuals who WANT the science but will they look at all sides of the science when researching or will they base their interpretations on one sided information? How individuals react on a personal level sometimes, if not most, indicate how they will react on the scientific level or so I have observed. Soon Raymond, it will be time to leave this behind and travel in a direction the universe wants but there is one nice thing that has taken place, ....all the hangup phone calls have ceased and calls to my parents house have ceased since I made it public and then ask yourself...why? And remember, I never threatened anyone's family...and I wouldn't.

And lastly: "I'm not studying Linda Brown or her falsehoods (as you call them), -I'm studying Thomas Townsend Brown's work so if you think it's been a waste of time, then please be honest and tell me so."

I am not studying Linda Brown, I can assure you and others of that, but unfortunately, the falsehoods part I haven't a choice as I mentioned above for they were very instrumental in decisions that were made previously and new directions must be chosen. Linda is not her Father so studying Dr. Brown's work is not a waste of time, even if it produces negative results because that is a positive answer. Are you wasting your time? My opinion is no and if I could do the translation myself I would but I wouldn't be concerned with making the videos, I would finish the translation first and then understand it but as I said, that would be my decision. However, the final decision is a choice you need to make based upon how you feel and no one else, not I or anyone, only Raymond.

I do so hope I have addressed your concerns.

Take care my friend and any decision you make is yours but I will say this, it would be a pity and a loss if you were to decide to not finish the translations.

Best,

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby PeeTee » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:42 pm

Thank you Mikado. We understand each other well.

as always

Raymond
PeeTee
The Trickfox

Postby GManIM » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:56 pm

I am sorry that it appears that I have lied, perhaps in a way I did but then it was based upon information from someone I trusted and it was told based on that trust only

Well Mikado, then I would say that would not be classed as lying in the mind of "any reasonable person".

I'm very happy to see you are making the right noises towards Raymond at least.

Graham
I know where I am and I know where I am not
GManIM
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby GManIM » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:29 pm

Haha! Was that done manually or by a script ?

GManIM, I have edited your post because I am tired of the games being played here. You do not know Mikado well enough to use his name. In fact, Mikado is a name that he has had for the past twenty years that only his closest friends use. I don't mean any disrespect so please don't take this as that. Kim
GManIM
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby GManIM » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:48 pm

Hi Kim

No disrespect taken at all, and none intended. My preference is to talk to the person behind the pseudonym wherever possible - and for others to reciprocate. As Mikado's name is now in the public arena I would prefer to use it to address him - and for you guys to address me by mine. That seems only fair but, of course, the choice is yours.

Graham
GManIM
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Kim » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:35 pm

(taken from the cosmic token0 Re: Messages from Linda
by Chris Knight » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:19 pm

GMan,

Have you tried Ronnie or Ronaldo ?
Best regards,

Andrew Bolland
Qualight Systems Design (http://www.qualight.com)

Well Andrew, if you want to throw in your two cents here is mine. Are these names of 2 of your wifes lovers? Ooops sorry I should ask Linda, she was the one who told us about them LOL. Oh and that everyones' good buddy, Twiggsnapper, set her up to see if she would go for the bait, and she did. Not once but twice. SO if Linda can't tell lies then I guess this is the truth too. Hmmmm no wonder you two get along so well, one cheats on her husband and the others wife cheats on him. And if it isn't true, than what a friend you have in Linda.
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:42 am

GManIM wrote:
I am sorry that it appears that I have lied, perhaps in a way I did but then it was based upon information from someone I trusted and it was told based on that trust only

Well Mikado, then I would say that would not be classed as lying in the mind of "any reasonable person".

I'm very happy to see you are making the right noises towards Raymond at least.

Graham

Noise?

You know very little if anything at all about our friendship and your comments ring hollow.

Noise? Must be a cultural difference for you to have classified a heartfelt answer to my friend as....noise.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:51 am

GManIM wrote:Hi Kim

No disrespect taken at all, and none intended. My preference is to talk to the person behind the pseudonym wherever possible - and for others to reciprocate. As Mikado's name is now in the public arena I would prefer to use it to address him - and for you guys to address me by mine. That seems only fair but, of course, the choice is yours.

Graham

My name is in the public arena not of my doing as well as information that no one would know if not for the maligned act of a spoiled little girl.

My name IS Mikado. It is a name that was given to me by a friend over 20 years ago. THAT is what I use. You only wish to use the name that Linda put out there, which even my Mother doesn't use or any derivation of it, as a form of slam. In fact, if Linda would have been more attentive when she met my Mother she would have heard the name.

Usually when two people meet and are introduced, they tell you their name in which to address. I don't recall giving any name other than Mikado and for you or anyone to use any other name is disrespectful, in my eyes and in the way I was raised but then, look at who/what you are dealing with.

My choice is the name I go by....Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut