Linda's Falsehoods

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Afraid??!!!?? of Hog Island???!!!! LMFAO

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:37 pm

It has come to my attention thanks to Kim that you seem to think that I am afraid of Hog Island, well, let me explain it to you one more time.

Hog Island was YOU attempting to get me to talk about the meeting with Paul because you were being pissy about Paul. You had just received your "stuff" back in the mail on December 31, 2009 and you were in attack mode towards Paul. You created Hog Island to get me to talk. You bring out that he knew all these details.........DO YOU THINK I AM THAT STUPID???!!!??? IF YOU DO THEN YOU ARE ONE FREAKIN' IMBECILE. I told you all the details and then one detail that wasn't correct, do you remember what it was? You were the only one I told it to and that was the car with the DOD sticker. The only truth was that it had Maryland plates. Hog Island referred to it as I told you. I wanted HIM to correct me in that it would have verified that HE was really there. He wasn't, it was you referring to all the details that I had told you. You are really being stupid at this point and there are others who are beginning to see it and I thank them for getting to me with their feelings. You really should stop now and save some of your face.

Hog Island was the reason I started talking about my work, the anonymity was broken but I at least was only known as Mikado and we, meaning YOU, agreed to keep it that way.

That is why I hold anger towards Hog Island...it is anger toward YOU. YOU manipulated me and I allowed it and that means that I must be stupid but I will tell you this, cherish the win, it won't happen again.

Afraid of Hog Island? I told you that I am not afraid of you.....you pathetic little girl and you know damn well that you were Hog Island and yes, Pladuim told me that Hog Island was JD. It was after Dave came on the scene and we all got to know him and people that knew Dave were coming forth and what they were saying didn't jive with what you were saying. Plad then asked you about Hog Island and you told him it was YOU. He asked you again, at a later date, and you said it was a consortium. The only consortium involved are the multiple personalities you have presented.

Send Hog Island around, he is probably about as gutless as the person who threatened my family in the email and if it were George, then he is as gutless as you.

I find it curious that you question Pladuim in your first post and then after several posts you start to kiss his a$$.

You are so fickle.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Linda's Falsehoods

Postby Kim » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:07 am

And again Linda seems to have forgotten the truth
linda wrote:Most of them know me pretty well by now and know that I generally do not take a step back from anything. I have stood up to twelve hundred pounds of horseflesh that wanted to tear me apart....Thats a situation that never bothered me.... ask around.... But I percieved enough of a threat from your actions to step back after I had moved forward with my arms outstretched. You raised your hand.... and I moved back, shocked. The others in the room? Pladuim has not said anything publically here one way or another....Your interpretation of what he said he saw? Let him say it himself.

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5010#p5010

if you click on the link, use the correct name when nickel was substituted

Pladuim wrote: Re: Accuracy is missing
by pladuim » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:09 pm

Hello everyone,

Well, hasn't everything gone to hell in a hand basket. There are a few reasons why I haven't participated in this forum lately, but the main reason is that no one seems to be discussing Mr. Brown or other interesting subjects. This place is like a soap opera now, full of "he said" "she said", lies back stabbing, and false accusations, which is something I would rather not be apart of. I will continue to check in to see if things change.

After visiting with Mikado on a number of occasions, I can honestly say that he is not the person that others have tried to paint him as. I have been to Mikado's home and spent many hours in conversation with him. If I had only one word to use to describe him it would be "honerable". Some have said he is a dinosaur, which may be true, but I say this world could use more dinosaurs like him.

From my recollection of the events in Vegas, Mikado was very upset when there was mention of doing a "crazy Ivan", on the "Black Sub", and I understood why. I don't remember Mikado showing any action of wanting to "strike" anyone, and in no way could I ever imagine him wanting to hit a woman.

What I can't believe is why anyone that has participated in this forum would reveal the identity of others, knowing good and well that they didn't want the whole world to know who their real name was. Anyone that does this is not only putting that person in jeopardy, but their family as well. Whick leads me to ask the question of why would I want to continue participating in any of this. The reason I wanted to participate in this group was to do what ever I could to see that the science of Mr. Brown, and any device produced from the science, be brought out into the public one day for "The Greater Good of Mankind".

I'll be standing by, waiting for some stimulating topics to discuss, but I will not be apart of the name smearing that has been going on in here lately.

Everyone take care,

Pladuim

http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=30545#p30545

Now, the above link was archived a week ago but had been there for the public to see until then. So, maybe next time you speak, you should check your facts before opening your mouth.

And as far as Mikados parents growing up, you have sunk so low as to talk about an elderly couple with such malice and disrespect. You have shamed yourself beyond words Linda, and I can guarantee that your parents are looking down and shaking their heads in disbelief and disgust.
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:50 am

Well Linda, you seem to be misrepresenting the facts as you always do. You rewrite history, you rewrite the facts to suit your crooked agenda.

I never said that my Mother, I never mentioned my Father other than to say my parents didn't need the harassment, was upset over the email where YOU, disguised as the gutless Marine, threatened my family. What I said, and I will put it in large print so you will be able to read it and comprehend:

My Parents didn't need the hangup phone calls and the repeated phone calls persistently asking for me and how to get ahold of me at all times of the day and night. I remember explaining, somewhere in all this crap worthy posts, that all existing phone numbers are in my Father's name and that is how it started when you posted my name, and it isn't quite correct either but enough to create a situation where my Mother was repeatedly hounded by phone calls.

That is a result of your posts and not the email.

Telling an 87 year old man with dementia and a partially crippled 86 year old woman to "grow up" only shows your malicious personality and egocentric mindset. The world doesn't revolve around you Linda and the sun doesn't rise and set over your a$$ and you don't sit on the right hand side of God. Perhaps you should grow up and stop being the petulant little girl you exhibit in your posts.

Now let me address another one of your misrepresentations.

Linda von Münchhausen wrote: Re: Pladuim?
by Linda Brown » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:19 pm
Mikado.
For those who are following your convoluted story.....

As far as how I got that Email?....you sent a copy to me, as you have stated.

About time you admitted that I am telling the truth, it happened exactly how I stated.

Linda von Münchhausen wrote:The post as I recall was adressed to Pladuim who.... the last time I talked to him. told me that he did not have anything to do with the " takeover" and was trying simply to tend to the new romantic relationship that he has forged. A new family? I hope all is well for him. By not responding to any of this he has telegraphed that he does not want to put himself in this circus and I really can't blame him. Perhaps he has made the best choice for himself.

I believe that Kim posted Pladuim's response to the " so called fist raising" which he did publicly, a point Kim pointed out that you either lied or you just didn't read the post...which is it?.

My question is why would you, out of the blue, decide to create a new topic questioning pladuim when in the quote above you seem to be going in a different direction? It doesn't make sense that you would do this unless you are attempting to cover something up...perhaps a mistake. You have done so in the past.

Linda von Münchhausen wrote:Your confusion over Hog Island is understandable, perhaps because he is the only character in all of this who truly worries you. There is something that Pladuim has not bothered to tell you. Maybe you should ask him.... I told him that Hog Island was another person NOT the ones that you have guessed. Of course Dave said he was not Hog Island... he is not...........why don't you ask Pladuim who I told him Hog Island was? If you think you are confused NOW his answer should really do it.

I am not confused over Hog Island and you are misinterpreting what I wrote. Pladuim said that you told him it was JD who also signed the PM's to him with that name. You then told him that it was you and when he asked you at a later date you said it was a consortium. I see no confusion other than in your head.

Linda von Münchhausen wrote:Though I don't think that he will confide that to you. Up to him however. You should be worried about Hog Island in the future Mikado VERY, VERY worried. I have faith in him.

I am not worried about Hog Island...why? Because I am not worried about YOU! You are a toothless lyin'...or is that lion?

Linda von Münchhausen wrote:Hog Island kept posting more and more details about the meeting in that it became necessary for me to join the forum as myself.
WHY Mikado?.

You ask why? To control the situation to preserve my anonymity. If you read what I posted you would know that instead, you ask questions that the answers are already posted.

Linda von Münchhausen wrote:You have said before that this Hog Island did not exist....OR that it was me all along.... yet this man knew stuff that you were so worried about spilling that you had to get into the conversation to " control the spin"?..... and still the mere mention of his name sends you into a.... "suicidal dive." What is Hog Island going to mean to you in the future I wonder. Should be very interesting eventually.

NO Linda, no suicidal dive. I wanted to preserve my anonymity. The mention of his name aggravates me in that it was YOU all along attempting to bring out the facts and situation surrounding the meeting with Paul. YOU ...it was YOU. YOU committed a fraud upon me, why didn't you just ask? I would have done it for you, instead, you lied to me and perpetrated a fraud on me. Hog Island means nothing now and will not in the future other than a persona that you used to create a fraud upon me.

Linda von Münchhausen wrote:And if Dave said he wasn't Hog Island then I would believe him.....We only have your word as to who I said I believed was Hog Island...You are right... I did use the word " consortium" because it was appropriate...

If there is a " consortium" out there. It is not interested in you... at least not right now. Won't you be relieved when you get to the 16th?

Linda

Dave was never Hog Island. You know it and I know it. I suppose we will just have to wait to see if Pladuim posts. Either you or I will be the liar then. But then, if it is I then I was only responding to what was told to me. At all times Linda, you have been in the center of it all and NO ONE can trace anything you say for there are no witnesses, only YOUR word that these people exists.....they do....in your world...Morgan, twigsnapper, Victoria, grinder, ladygrady, Hog Island, Juan aka Carlos, Chuck...how many more Linda? Oh, you are clumsy..did you know that? You left something behind in the camper when you stayed here..some notes to keep your stories straight..how else do you think the questions came up about identities?

As to the 16th, what is important about that date?....Ohhh...you must mean the 19th thru the 20th. I forgot, you don't read anything do you. Not like it isn't the signature in all my posts. You just keep proving how inaccurate you really are and those with an IQ higher than 90 can see it.

One thing you should be aware of Linda, your mouth is making checks that your a$$ can't cover.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Another Lie? ....

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:36 am

Linda von wrote: by Linda Brown » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:12 pm

I knew that you would see that GMan remark. You may notice how he back tracked after I told him my husband was in fact a GMan... then he whistled another tune.

....or is it just more of your misrepresentations?

George? ole gutless?....a GMan? I suppose in a manner of speaking, his paycheck does come from the Federal Government but you know, as sure as god made little green apples, that there are those that will think...."alphabet soup". Unless of course you lied about what job George is doing at Twenty Nine Palms...hell, who knows with you, your stories change more than the plot in a bad Agatha Christie knock off story.

And then there is this tidbit:

Linda von wrote:Looking back over what I wrote then seems so totally strange and heartbreaking actually. Look how proud I was of Mikado. And look how completely in the dark I was about what his first meeting with this " Green Eyed Russian " would mean.

No, what you were in the dark about was that I would figure out your lie and you were too stupid to either start crapping your pants in that you would be exposed or too stupid to talk to me..."honesty", but then that is alien to your character, a flaw you really should work on.

And let's not forget this:

G Boy wrote:Have I understood this correctly - MooT is expressing the opinion that Mikado "sure sounds like a lying debunking G-Man"? Like Moot's Radar Was On at that time and yours wasn't.

No, you didn't understand it correctly. The problem with MOOT, if you would have been present for the entire dialogue of all the posts, was that he was taking a lesson from Linda von Münchhausen. He would tell stories and views and proclaim them to be fact and when he was called on the carpet to substantiate his claims he would claim that the individual doing so was a "G Man attempting to hide the facts". The situation was totally different than what is being presented so in a nutshell....you have it wrong.......(sound of a buzzer going off)....want to buy a vowel?

I need to check my old email more frequently.

And I wonder why it is that over on the Nickel, at least this is what Kim mentioned, is that everyone appears to be posting old pictures of themselves....like...really old ones. I think it is so cute!

But then there is this tidbit:
GMan wrote:So we have reached a situation in which not only is the cosmos simpler than we imagine but we are almost to the point where the cosmos is simpler than we are capable of imagining. So who profits by that?Good is those things we wish upon ourselves
Evil is those things we wish upon others that we would not wish upon ourselves

A true analysis. Perhaps Linda should heed such words and stop the evil of misrepresentation facts and all of you who are quick to jump on the "mud slinging wagon" should learn to not be so judgmental without knowing all the facts lest ye be judged in the same manner.

Have nice day!

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby DennyS » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:46 pm

There was a problem with Linda and Mikado. I was right. Now the question comes forth, who is lying?

Denny
DennyS
Ensign Apprentice

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:21 am

Look what the sinking of the History Channel brought to the surface.

As to who is lying, it depends on who you talk to I suppose.

Decide for yourself.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:47 am

So Linda......will it be McDonald's this time? How about we go to Burger King? To bad the Vale-Rio Diner closed, they weren't that bad.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby catspaw1950 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:02 pm

The yearbook from my senior year of high school is posted online. I saw it, saw my picture, and posted my picture on a whim. So I guess I started the old photo bandwagon rolling. Other people have posted current photos of themselves. I don't like having my picture taken, but I can deal with people seeing a picture from 38 years ago.
As for who's lying? Don't know. If all the facts come out as some point, maybe I'll try making an informed guess.

Cat
A time just for plantin', a time just for ploughin'.
A time just for livin'. A place for to die.
'Twas so good to be young then, to be close to the earth.
Now the green leaves of summer are callin' me home.
catspaw1950
Commander

Postby catspaw1950 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:54 pm

If someone is lying, is it lying by commission or lying by ommission? I remember the Catholic church being very caereful to divide sins by type when I was growing up. That'what prompted my question. I would be interested in hearing other opinions.

Cat
A time just for plantin', a time just for ploughin'.
A time just for livin'. A place for to die.
'Twas so good to be young then, to be close to the earth.
Now the green leaves of summer are callin' me home.
catspaw1950
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:11 am

catspaw1950 wrote:If someone is lying, is it lying by commission or lying by ommission? I remember the Catholic church being very caereful to divide sins by type when I was growing up. That'what prompted my question. I would be interested in hearing other opinions.

Cat

Compliments on your avatar, it is a beautiful cat.

I remember the Catholic church quite well. 11 years of Parochial education........(shudder).......but I wouldn't trade it for anything else.

As House ( a character on TV ) would say, " Everybody Lies". I believe that is true. If someone tells me that they never lie than I assume they are either an a$$hole or they are lying. Why? Because as you say, there are intentional lies (commission) and then there are unintentional lies (omission) but then within the category of "omission", there is the intentional and the unintentional. I suppose it gets a bit complicated.

In my lifetime I have lied. I have lied both ways, by commission and by omission both intentionally and unintentionally. As I get older, I realize that there are times to lie and times not too with the later being in the majority.

And then there are those that are pathological and I am learning to forgive and pity those for they have no control over themselves.

And further, there are those that are painfully truthful which can be quite disconcerting at times.

If your aunt asks you " Did you like the cookies I gave you at Christmas?". Now they may have been the worst cookies ever but is it a lie to say "They were delicious Aunt Emma"? A real conundrum perhaps for you will find answers that vary from person to person.

I honestly believe one could write a term paper on the subject.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut