Contract

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Contract

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:17 am

In order for those that read this to understand what is transpiring, I will have to post an email received. However, the email contains posts from another site, in the event that those posts are copyrighted than therein will lie an argument since the posts are in regard to this site and a response will be made publicly for some may benefit from the information.

Linda wrote:
Remove my name from the Hut membership NOW.

by Linda Brown » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:45 pm
A few days ago I decided that I had finally been insulted enough with the goings on with Kim and Mikado at the Hut and decided that I would follow some others and post them the notice that I wanted my name removed from the membership.

I receieved this today and I want to hear what you all think of this.
****************************************************************************************************************
.com>Under the contract, your membership cannot be terminated for it would violate the contract. Nice try to get us to violate it.

You will have the right to dicuss your Father's work and your book until the date in January that the site contract expires. If you wish, at that time, you may request the termination but until then, it will remain active.

This correspondence is being copied to principals that were/are involved.

Any future correspondence regarding problems of membership with the "ttownsend brown.com" site should be through the Hut Master. We pay for the service so please use it for it will be documented by a third party.

Mikado and Kim

cc: Radomir, Jan, Jim and Frank
*************************************************************************************************************
Now I find this interesting that they mention a CONTRACT with me. They have no CONTRACT with me Period, other than a figment in Mikados head. And the above is a pure fantasy on their part. I find it interesting that they think that they can KEEP my participation on the HUT by simply denying that I can leave.

I will not be told what I can do by an ex pole dancer from South Philly. Linda

Linda Brown

Private message
Re: A CONTRACT with the HUT?
by Linda Brown » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:59 pm

As I see it they are using my participation there on the HUT as a banner to operate under.

I have a right to announce that I have no sponsorship involved with their activities there nor do I endorse anything that they might be doing now or planning.

They have decided to keep my name there as a member but I intend to let everyone know, both here and elsewhere that they actually are holding my membership as a certain hostage.

I do not want to be there. I have asked that my name be removed and I find it completely distasteful that they think that they can keep me in an organization that I have no respect for at all.

If I have a contract with you Mikado. Print it out. Otherwise. Remove my name immediately. If you keep it up as a member after all that I have done to ask you to remove it the only conclusion that can be drawn is that you are being fraudulent toward your other members.... keeping my name there for your own publicity.

Delete my name from the membership NOW. Linda

Linda Brown

I will explain to you for the last time about the "contract". It has been explained "many" times before and you have been told that it will be the basis for the lawsuit against you et al.

A contract is an agreement between two or more parties to do or not do a specific act and is enforceable under law. Those acts are specified along with terms and conditions along with the venue for enforceablity. (Someone needs to learn to write an NDA but that is another story)

There is no "written contract" with Linda Brown and anyone in regard to this site.

However, there is what is legally called an "Implied Contract".

Here is a definition of "Implied Contract":

Definition of Implied Contract wrote:A legally enforceable agreement that arises from conduct, from assumed intentions, from some relationship among the immediate parties, or from the application of the legal principle of equity.

For example, a contract is implied when a party knowingly accepts a benefit from another party in circumstances where the benefit cannot be considered a gift. Therefore, the party accepting the benefit is under a legal obligation to give fair value for the benefit received. Opposite of express contract. See also express contract, implied in fact contract, and implied in law contract.

Now let's break this down for you:

For example, a contract is implied when a party (Linda) knowingly accepts a benefit from another party (Mikado) in circumstances where the benefit cannot be considered a gift. Therefore, the party accepting the benefit is under a legal obligation to give fair value for the benefit received. Opposite of express contract. See also express contract, implied in fact contract, and implied in law contract.

You have the intent, which was to set up a website for you to discuss your possible writing of a book (March '09) and the continuing discussion of your Father's work. The empowering of the contract was when it was purchased for one year (the site) along with your subsequent use and then the continuation of that for another year (March '10) which means that for two years, you had access to a site purchased by another for the purpose of your writing a book and the promotion thereof which was done in the hope of making Linda Brown money for her work. It was purchased for another year from January '11 until January '12 for the continuation of the original intent, the writing of a book along with the promotion of that book. The consideration for the "Implied Contract" for the term of January '11 through January '12 was paid by Pladuim to Traveler in front of witnesses, in Vegas, of which you were in attendance. You did not refuse the funds which empowers the contract to continue for another year. At that time, if you wished to discontinue the arrangement then you should have refused the funds and terminated the agreement, it would have been that simple.

You have violated the contract by creating another site in direct competition to this site. If you wanted to create another site then you should have waited for the expiration of the term paid for to the hosting site.

"Implied Contract"s have been defended successfully in court. Sometimes they have been referred to as "handshake contract"s but the correct term is as stated. There was an intent, an act and you benefited from it. It was not a gift, it was the beginning of a group that you effectively killed with your actions that has harmed me. Under the "Implied Contract" it was agreed, and there are witnesses, that I would remain anonymous in my work. You have violated that. And that is another term you have violated.

You need to get a better attorney other than Andrew.

In closing, I would like to address your opening statement:

Linda wrote:A few days ago I decided that I had finally been insulted enough with the goings on with Kim and Mikado at the Hut and decided that I would follow some others and post them the notice that I wanted my name removed from the membership.

What do you call what you are doing over at that other site? Your comment about Kim? That wasn't an insult? Kim did what she had to do in order to feed her kids, just as any Mother would. At least she didn't do anything that was not legal and she didn't hurt anyone in doing so......and her kids where able to eat. Oh, and one more item, she never lived in South Philly...so much for your accuracy which is what I have been saying about you all along...you pull "stuff" out of thin air or what you "presume" is correct and present it to others as "truth".

Your membership will stay for if I or Kim were to remove it, then that would be a violation of the "Implied Contract" and I wouldn't wish to harm myself over the ensuing legal action that will take place. The statute runs for two years and will not begin until the term of the contract ending in January. Until then, you have the ability to correct what you have done wrong but in knowing you, you will continue to shoot yourself in the foot from either wrong advice from associates or your own petulance. Your choice.

Your membership will remain active until January of 2012.

As you can see, or perhaps not, "They have no CONTRACT with me Period, other than a figment in Mikados head. And the above is a pure fantasy on their part.".....there is a legal basis for my claim and you, again, show your ignorance. You really should learn to perform your "due diligence" prior to making public statements.

Mikado

PS: If there is anyone that wishes to have their name removed as a member due to Linda's request, then just send a PM to either myself or Kim and we would be happy to oblige. So far, there has been only one...GMan. At least you have one follower Linda that allows you to decide for them....or would that be think? I await to see how many others who allow you to do their thinking for them.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Contract

Postby catspaw1950 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:00 pm

I think I'll stay around for a while. I wish that so much stuff wasn't locked away, bu it is what it is. There may still be interesting topics brought forth here. As for Kim being a former pole dancer, who cares? I used to belly dance at parties for extra money. When jobs were scarce on the rez, I worked as a carhop. Not on skates, fortunately, that would have been messy. I've done what I had to do. It's what single parents do.

I look forward to new and interesting topics being posted for discussion. Yes, I'm staying on the fence here. Cats like sitting on fences.

Cat
A time just for plantin', a time just for ploughin'.
A time just for livin'. A place for to die.
'Twas so good to be young then, to be close to the earth.
Now the green leaves of summer are callin' me home.
catspaw1950
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:38 am

After having cats in my life, most of it that is, there is one thing I have learned...... the cat on the perch that you don't see is the one that gets the mouse....lol

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Kim » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:54 am

catspaw1950 wrote:I think I'll stay around for a while. I wish that so much stuff wasn't locked away, bu it is what it is. There may still be interesting topics brought forth here. As for Kim being a former pole dancer, who cares? I used to belly dance at parties for extra money. When jobs were scarce on the rez, I worked as a carhop. Not on skates, fortunately, that would have been messy. I've done what I had to do. It's what single parents do.

I look forward to new and interesting topics being posted for discussion. Yes, I'm staying on the fence here. Cats like sitting on fences.

Cat

Thanks Cat, and yes, you are so right, single mothers do what they have to do.

As for new and interesting topics being posted, just wait. They will be coming in time, just have patience with us. Alot of things will be changing, for the better.

Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby PeeTee » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:06 pm

hello
I'm going to stick around too if you don't mind. I will just discuss relevant and joyfull information and answer relevant questions
:P
Peetee le trickfox
PeeTee
The Trickfox

Postby catspaw1950 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:51 pm

Regardless of who provides the information and discusses the science, I would like the opportunity to be amazed and fascinated by it. If I understand some it, that will be a bonus.

Cat
A time just for plantin', a time just for ploughin'.
A time just for livin'. A place for to die.
'Twas so good to be young then, to be close to the earth.
Now the green leaves of summer are callin' me home.
catspaw1950
Commander

Return to Conversations in the Hut