Challenge to Raymond

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: Challenge to Raymond

Postby PeeTee » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:15 am

I decided to post in this thread because it has my name on it, and I haven't been here for a while.

Mikado, I am not capable of doing what you have challenged me to do, because either you misunderstand what I said or you are twisting my words inadvertedly. I have been too busy trying to finished what I agreed I would do with the translation after discussing it with you, and I am happy and astonished at what I have discovered by doing the work.... Anyhow back to the reason why I cannot reroute IP addresses personally.

In fact, I did mentioned on the phone with you that it is possible to do this type of manipulation but I did not tell you exactly how. In my opinion, It can be done at a distance using very powerful gear which controls the computer using a special electro-gravitically synchronized sequenced emanation of strong electromagnetic radiation which overides processing instructions in the actual target computer. One of the technical secrets I learned about, is code named TEMPEST. You might have heard about it in the internet. It describes a type of electromagnetic shielding incorporated in the casing of government computers. This sheilding (it is said) is to prevent what is cordially named "Van-Eck Monitoring" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Eck_phreaking) whereby the "HV horizontal sweep of a TV picture tube" is captured and interpreted from a distance. The problem with this explanation (which is highly trusted as the founding principle for Tempest shielding) is that even LCD based laptop computers are required to be tempest shielded and these types of computers do not need or used HV horizontal sweeps, - so this public explanation for "TEMPEST hardening" simply does not make sense, does it?

The actual reason tempest approved computers are in use by government agencies is not necessarilly related to Van-Eck monitoring, however there is your clue as to why they decided to "tempest harden" laptop computers used by some government agencies. Perhaps it is possible to make any computer do as you please without actually being connected through it's input or output ports. Perhaps you can make it do anything you want using electromagnetic radiation from a distant source..... how distant, -you ask.... How about;- from a highly directional satellite antenna resident in geostationary orbit?

So, in a late response to your challenge, let me just state for the record, IF I HAD THE RESOURCES AT MY FINGERTIPS (for instance, -tasking control over a lacross series satellite) It might certainly be possible to manipulate servers and DNS hosting computers to perform all kinds of tricks without being anywhere near them. Having the actual resources to do this, -is way beyond me. I am a sick man living off of a dialysis machine, and I am unemployed, so I cannot EVEN think of being able to do this kind of manipulation at this moment... This does not mean that it cannot be done.

Also.... I am not "hidding out in Canada" as you or others have claimed. I came back here because if I had stayed in the USA, I would have died because I was not insured against total kidney failure. the ONLY reason I came back here is because I was born here and medical care is FREE for me. I had no choice. Either I could come back here and live on FREE medical care or stay in the USA and die. What would you have done? Besides I can go back and forth to the USA and Canada anytime I want because I am not a criminal, and I have friends and relatives in both countries. So, let's get the story straight OK?

I have never claimed to be able to manipulate IP addresses myself, but I am convinced that it can be done because that is the way the PROMIS system works.

As for Mike and his problems... I'm very sorry you are convinced that he was a illegal drug manufacturer, or that Gunderson was a illegal drug dealer. You know me enough to understand that I have never been, - nor would I even get involved in this type of activity, nor has Gunderson or Riconosciuto, and I would be willing to pass a polygraph examination to atest to this.

On the other hand I have enough documented and verified proof that both these gentlemen were working under an executive order signed by Ronald Reagan himself, and THAT my dear Mikado is an ansolute documented FACT which I can prove in a courtroom.

The most obvious indicator that something is wrong with this whole story about Gunderson and Riconosciuto is demonstrated in the actual public information about this whole crazy story.... Mike was sentenced under the RICO act (so the gov. seized all his properties and his father's properties as well), and Mike recieved a 30 year sentence (without possibility of parole). What does the Justice Department say he did to get this sentence,-you ask? Well the record states that he recieve this punishment for "manufacturing an unspecified controlled substance". Who else has EVER recieved a 30 year sentence for such activity I ask you, And of course, - How many people could possibly believe that a 36 year Veteran of the FBI would want to get involved in illegal drug operations?

Mikado I have never challenged your credebility or trashed your character other than to say that you were "our troll under the bridge", and this was never meant to be anything but a description of your character as an extremely astute "critic" of those who claim to understand knowledge that you are an expert in.

You KNOW that my name needs not be dragged into the mud of conspiracy theorists who are seeking to create stories to sell books and seminars about past historical events which have never been sufficiently explained to the public and remain hidden under a cloak of secrecy.

So I was wrong, and you don't really believe in Mikado Paul, and I'm glad because he may be a great guy but he's a bit too radical to be your next president isn't he?

Now can we put our disputes to rest my old friend because I'm tired and I don't deserve this public attack of my character.
Raymond
PeeTee
The Trickfox

Re: Challenge to Raymond

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:41 am

PeeTee wrote: I decided to post in this thread because it has my name on it, and I haven't been here for a while.

Mikado, I am not capable of doing what you have challenged me to do, because either you misunderstand what I said or you are twisting my words inadvertedly. I have been too busy trying to finished what I agreed I would do with the translation after discussing it with you, and I am happy and astonished at what I have discovered by doing the work.... Anyhow back to the reason why I cannot reroute IP addresses personally.

Raymond, my IQ is a bit higher than your age. I know what you said and you laughed as you said it.

PeeTee wrote:In fact, I did mentioned on the phone with you that it is possible to do this type of manipulation but I did not tell you exactly how. In my opinion, It can be done at a distance using very powerful gear which controls the computer using a special electro-gravitically synchronized sequenced emanation of strong electromagnetic radiation which overides processing instructions in the actual target computer. One of the technical secrets I learned about, is code named TEMPEST. You might have heard about it in the internet. It describes a type of electromagnetic shielding incorporated in the casing of government computers. This sheilding (it is said) is to prevent what is cordially named "Van-Eck Monitoring" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Eck_phreaking) whereby the "HV horizontal sweep of a TV picture tube" is captured and interpreted from a distance. The problem with this explanation (which is highly trusted as the founding principle for Tempest shielding) is that even LCD based laptop computers are required to be tempest shielded and these types of computers do not need or used HV horizontal sweeps, - so this public explanation for "TEMPEST hardening" simply does not make sense, does it?

The actual reason tempest approved computers are in use by government agencies is not necessarilly related to Van-Eck monitoring, however there is your clue as to why they decided to "tempest harden" laptop computers used by some government agencies. Perhaps it is possible to make any computer do as you please without actually being connected through it's input or output ports. Perhaps you can make it do anything you want using electromagnetic radiation from a distant source..... how distant, -you ask.... How about;- from a highly directional satellite antenna resident in geostationary orbit?

So, in a late response to your challenge, let me just state for the record, IF I HAD THE RESOURCES AT MY FINGERTIPS (for instance, -tasking control over a lacross series satellite) It might certainly be possible to manipulate servers and DNS hosting computers to perform all kinds of tricks without being anywhere near them. Having the actual resources to do this, -is way beyond me. I am a sick man living off of a dialysis machine, and I am unemployed, so I cannot EVEN think of being able to do this kind of manipulation at this moment... This does not mean that it cannot be done.

Again, you said you could do it and that Paul and I are assholes and that you could do it.

PeeTee wrote:Also.... I am not "hidding out in Canada" as you or others have claimed. I came back here because if I had stayed in the USA, I would have died because I was not insured against total kidney failure. the ONLY reason I came back here is because I was born here and medical care is FREE for me. I had no choice. Either I could come back here and live on FREE medical care or stay in the USA and die. What would you have done? Besides I can go back and forth to the USA and Canada anytime I want because I am not a criminal, and I have friends and relatives in both countries. So, let's get the story straight OK?

Really? Just for starters, what about Ted Gunderson? What about the assertion that you were a mule? What about you telling me that Mike told you to get out of the country? And lastly, your so good with computers, you need to do a bit more searching and you would be amazed at what is out there about Raymond Lavas.

PeeTee wrote:I have never claimed to be able to manipulate IP addresses myself, but I am convinced that it can be done because that is the way the PROMIS system works.

Yes you did claim it, to me on the phone as you were calling Paul and I names.

PeeTee wrote:As for Mike and his problems... I'm very sorry you are convinced that he was a illegal drug manufacturer, or that Gunderson was a illegal drug dealer. You know me enough to understand that I have never been, - nor would I even get involved in this type of activity, nor has Gunderson or Riconosciuto, and I would be willing to pass a polygraph examination to atest to this.

I never claimed it, I was merely pointing out that the information is out there. Is it wrong? I don't know. What about the information that Linda and Andrew was posting about my family that is out there? Everyone appears to believe it so why not believe what is out there about Mike and you for it must be true, for after all, it is on the Internet.

PeeTee wrote:On the other hand I have enough documented and verified proof that both these gentlemen were working under an executive order signed by Ronald Reagan himself, and THAT my dear Mikado is an ansolute documented FACT which I can prove in a courtroom.

Just as I can prove all that I have said about Linda in a court of law. Just as what Linda has said about my family is distorted truth as reported by newspapers. And THAT my dear PeeTee is fact as well.

PeeTee wrote:The most obvious indicator that something is wrong with this whole story about Gunderson and Riconosciuto is demonstrated in the actual public information about this whole crazy story.... Mike was sentenced under the RICO act (so the gov. seized all his properties and his father's properties as well), and Mike recieved a 30 year sentence (without possibility of parole). What does the Justice Department say he did to get this sentence,-you ask? Well the record states that he recieve this punishment for "manufacturing an unspecified controlled substance". Who else has EVER recieved a 30 year sentence for such activity I ask you, And of course, - How many people could possibly believe that a 36 year Veteran of the FBI would want to get involved in illegal drug operations?

Ever hear about Iran-Contra?

PeeTee wrote:Mikado I have never challenged your credebility or trashed your character other than to say that you were "our troll under the bridge", and this was never meant to be anything but a description of your character as an extremely astute "critic" of those who claim to understand knowledge that you are an expert in.

I believe the term used by you was "a clown and a chicken wire engineer".

PeeTee wrote:You KNOW that my name needs not be dragged into the mud of conspiracy theorists who are seeking to create stories to sell books and seminars about past historical events which have never been sufficiently explained to the public and remain hidden under a cloak of secrecy.

As I said, your really need to do a better search.

PeeTee wrote:So I was wrong, and you don't really believe in Mikado Paul, and I'm glad because he may be a great guy but he's a bit too radical to be your next president isn't he?

Mikado Paul? running for President? Apparently, you are a bit confused. Does this confusion serve you well with the rest of your post?

PeeTee wrote:Now can we put our disputes to rest my old friend because I'm tired and I don't deserve this public attack of my character.
Raymond
[/quote]

We have no dispute. You terminated the friendship, publicly, on the other forum. You also stated that you would not return to this forum but you have. I also asked you to not put any references to any other sites in your signature. Since your previous wish was to not be a part of this forum, I have deactivated your account.

I have stated previously that any of these types of attacks and criticisms of a personal nature will not be tolerated on this forum. I have offered a rebuttal only and it will be the last time. Any further posts of this nature will be deleted with a notice as to why they are being deleted.

I am weary of the character assassinations that are taking place and I will no longer tolerate them. I said they would stop after the 21st and they will. NO one will be belittled as takes place elsewhere.

This forum is about returning to a basic premise of discussions about science, the universe and the betterment of mankind. What has transpired over the last half year or so is nothing more than a disgrace and I am the first to admit it. However, wrongs were committed and are now put to rest for I will not discuss them anymore. I am moving forward. I have noticed there are those continuing it elsewhere, I say, if they wish to display to the public how small in character they are then have at it but don't bring it here. Small minds need to have a center focal point or enemy to rally around to create the illusion of reality, well, look at all the free rent I have.

I am sure Linda will copy and paste your entire post but not my responses. I thought she wasn't coming over here anymore? I see her IP so very much, she just loves to reread her old posts and cull the forum for the continuation of her rantings. My feelings are to let the little girl have fun for I don't give a sh!t for that is worth more than what she is doing for it can be used to fertilize a better crop than venomous words on a forum.

I still wish you no ill will and only continued health as best you can have.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Previous

Return to Conversations in the Hut