Challenge to Raymond

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Challenge to Raymond

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:56 am

Raymond,

On the phone about a 1 1/2 weeks ago, you mentioned that you could make anyone's IP appear anywhere you wanted and you could do so from your own computer.

Here is the challenge PROMIS boy.....make my IP appear as yours in Quebec Canada this Sunday. If you can't, then tell me when you will do so but before Christmas for you said it was sooooooo easy.

Prove yourself or how about this - you bragged about it so put up or shut up.

Your choice.

Mikado

PS: I know you mentioned that you would not be back here but you do read here so, your choice. Answer here or not but don't be going over to that other site and talking sh1t behind my back. Face me you Frenchie coward.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Challenge to Raymond

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:41 pm

Interesting several emails I received tonight.

I must add one more item to the above. I don't believe you (Raymond) are capable of anything you have said in regard to the IP's.

And to GMan, I may be a little man but I am still a man and not a gutless wonder as you, who lives off of other individuals. Be a man and grow some.

And to Linda, you are still a liar, I told you about the affair, pure and simple. There are no "boots", you know that, you are pretending that you have some connection to the NRO, NSA or CIA or some such nonsense. You can tell everyone all your stories but it won't work, there is way too much proof that you are habitual in your actions. Silly little girl, have you figured out about the links yet? They were never up for hours, the links were changed when you hit the "submit" button. You think you can talk about all the alphabet agencies and what they are doing for you but you don't even understand the PHP. You are stupid and anyone that believes you carte blanche is even more stupid.

You are all pathetic in that you have nothing else to bash, nothing else to discuss, no lives worth living in that you need to find a dragon to slay. A common enemy to bring about unity from a group of "do nothings" who would rather have a common enemy with Linda being the torch bearer lest they believe the truth from another quarter. It requires so much less effort to do so than to build something of real value. I am told of a thread called "Let's get to work"....get to work doing what? Telling stories? Creating monsters to hunt? Looking to slander to make yourselves feel superior? No person is superior to another unless you empower them and so far, no one over at the Nickel has been empowered by me. This entire affair is sort of reminiscent of the Salem witchhunts, how profound you are all. How superior your intellect and knowledge. If you all would expend as much energy into something constructive than perhaps your petty little lives would have some value but so far, it doesn't appear that way.

And Raymond, you are measured by the friends you have, how many do you have where you live? Hiding out in Canada for quite a few years....thanks to a few friends.....lol.... prove me wrong but I beleive you can't do sh1t with the IP's you braggart.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Response to Raymond

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:01 pm

Here is something I received today in my email:

Trickfox wrote:Re: Regarding the HUT
by peetee le Trickfox » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:17 am
I had another great day, and finished another complete section of the French Lab Report. I don't have the time or the energy to deal with angry trolls under the bridge. I forgive you anyway for Lying about what I did or did not tell you on the phone,. Please don't call me anymore Ronald.
Raymond

You forgive me for lying? Wow, aren't you magnanimous. What you said is what you said. In that phone conversation, I mentioned what Paul told me and you immediately flipped and started screaming into the phone and said: "You and Paul are assholes.....I could make anyone's IP look anywhere from my own computer to anywhere in the world,....you guys don't understand how the Internet works...." and a little bit more until I told you that I was only relaying what Paul had told me.

You are the liar or at the very least bending the truth to the fracture point....Raymond. Just as you lied about not having anything to do with Ted Gunderson anymore. Why did you attempt to get Pladuim, a little over a year ago, to get involved with him in making or marketing some types of videos? If not true, than is Pladuim lying even to the point of talking with Gunderson? I don't think so, for if I were in a foxhole, I would want Plad in there with me for I KNOW he would watch my back. You on the other hand will go with whom/what ever will give you the most adoration or accolades. You hang on to Linda's skirt in the hope that she will put you behind some curtain to work on things via her connections with the alphabet agencies...(sound of a buzzer going off)...fat chance for she couldn't even help Plad. As she said about me in July.....she fell flat on her face for her a$$ was to good to fall on.

You and everyone else need to ask the question: Why would any of the alphabet agencies reroute multiple individuals to her IP? It would have the counter effect for it would draw attention to her and not away from her. I know she will come up with a lolapalooza of an explanation for that but it is what it is.....what falls from under the tail of a male bovine. Why didn't twigsnapper come over to the "Lights on the Runway"?...or the "Hut"? Why didn't James Barrett ever come back? Where is Victoria? Want to know who the real Lady Grady is? It certainly isn't Lisa Randall. How about wildcard from the History Channel? If it truly was Mark Culpepper the entire time then why did Linda tell me that she would make up posts and he would post them for her as himself? Isn't that fraud? Why didn't grinder come over? And speaking of grinder, that morning at the Alexis when you were leaving, you called us to tell everyone that you met Grinder out front and you said how you sat on the curb not feeling quite well and he came over and talked to you and asked if you needed anything and so on. Well, when I was leaving, there was this tall light haired fellow, dressed in a uniform and helping some people. I walked over to him and asked if he had a nickname of "grinder". He said no, no one ever called him that. I further asked him if he asked a fellow on the curb this morning if he was okay and could he get him something to which he replied "yes" and he further went on to say how you looked. Now, if that were grinder, why would he keep his identity secret or intact but then tell me that he helped you? You want so much to believe all of Linda's stories that you will read anything into anything. That act alone only raises the question......will you be that exact on any experiments that you would conduct?.... objective?......so quick to come to conclusions?

I have no intention of calling you anymore but I do wish you health. I have always accepted you for the faults you have, and I expect the same in return for I know I have them, everyone does. But remember, you are a coward, you ran back to Canada amid scandals of child molestation and drug manufacturing, at least that is what is on the Internet, Michael Riconosciuto was a drug manufacturer for that is what is reported in the papers, court documents etc....I might as well believe it at this point and why not, Linda has reported things that is on the Internet in regard to my family and everyone believes they are accurate as well, so, why shouldn't I at this point? I know what you will say....I was there, I know the truth...well here is a news flash in that same vein of logic...I was there for all I said. Remember....birds of a feather flock together. So, are you any of those?

I would have figured that you were so much of that stuff from under the tail of the male bovine for you cannot do what you said you could do on the phone. You didn't let me down for I expected this response from you.

Have a long life, I will not speak with you again on the phone either.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:27 am

Sunday came and went and only the aroma of the bull was had...

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby catspaw1950 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:14 pm

Perhaps Raymond just isn't interested.

Cat
A time just for plantin', a time just for ploughin'.
A time just for livin'. A place for to die.
'Twas so good to be young then, to be close to the earth.
Now the green leaves of summer are callin' me home.
catspaw1950
Commander

Postby catspaw1950 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:05 pm

As far as former forum members moving on, people do that. Maybe Linda get forgetting her Right Guard. Maybe people didn't want to guess what your avatar would be from one day to the next. Maybe splitinfinity is holding everyone hostage in his haunted bathroom.

Cat
catspaw1950
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:44 am

catspaw1950 wrote:Perhaps Raymond just isn't interested.

Cat

...or perhaps Raymond was finally called out on his braggadocios and as Linda is prone to say...he fell flat on his face.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:48 am

catspaw1950 wrote:As far as former forum members moving on, people do that. Maybe Linda get forgetting her Right Guard. Maybe people didn't want to guess what your avatar would be from one day to the next. Maybe splitinfinity is holding everyone hostage in his haunted bathroom.

Cat

And a few more for you Cat, and maybe people didn't want to guess what off topic story you would tell from one day to the next. Maybe people just wanted to not listen to the tennis match between Linda and I and only those that are posting over at the Nickel in regard to me are dunderheads for they have nothing better to do and only wish to make themselves feel superior in some sick manner. And maybe Linda can't fight her own battles and needs to do a smear campaign of public opinion...how many does she have over there?......5 or 6 that post? ..... self-proclaimed perfect individuals.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby catspaw1950 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:18 pm

Let's not forget the influence of fever, hypoxia and sleep deprivation on my posts. I get reaaly cra.ky when I'm sick. I'll try not to bother you anymore.

Adios,

Catspaw
catspaw1950
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:19 am

catspaw1950 wrote:Let's not forget the influence of fever, hypoxia and sleep deprivation on my posts. I get reaaly cra.ky when I'm sick. I'll try not to bother you anymore.

Adios,

Catspaw

No bother at'all.

Arrivederci,

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Next

Return to Conversations in the Hut