REMOVE MY NAME

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: REMOVE MY NAME

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:49 am

Delusional? I think its pretty obvious who I was referring to Mikado and if you can't figure it out that is distinctly your problem.

On one hand... we have a woman who is so grief striken she can barely motivate ,as you said, without her medications, trying to deal with the tragic death of a beloved son....She says she has been "seeing" a blonde lady and a man without a face for months and months. EVEN BEFORE that great loss.

Cat said that in her medical opinion that "vision" was not caused by any kind of a drug reaction. OK. CATS the expert and I bow to her opinion.... but Cat also has great empathy for Kim because , you see.... she routinely sees visions too.

I am just keeping the record straight for the new viewers here.

Now what is the common passerby going to make of those comments? There are those out there who might take a well considered stand that Kim has a serious mental problem which is being made worse by the stress of having to deal with this Forum. Looking at her agitated responses throughout I can see where some might think that. And her agressive attitude, striking out at me is another symptom of that mental state. Have I said anything incorrect so far???? Please speak up ( as you are prone to do, if thats the case )

You told me also that BOTH of you are suffering from Lymes disease. That can't be easy. Should that give you a free hall pass when it comes to being rational? I dunno.... does it?

I am going to post this on the Token also for our interested readers there. If I have said anything unfair and you post a response here... I will post it there too. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Re: REMOVE MY NAME

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:23 am

Linda Brown wrote:Delusional? I think its pretty obvious who I was referring to Mikado and if you can't figure it out that is distinctly your problem.

On one hand... we have a woman who is so grief striken she can barely motivate ,as you said, without her medications, trying to deal with the tragic death of a beloved son....She says she has been "seeing" a blonde lady and a man without a face for months and months. EVEN BEFORE that great loss.

Cat said that in her medical opinion that "vision" was not caused by any kind of a drug reaction. OK. CATS the expert and I bow to her opinion.... but Cat also has great empathy for Kim because , you see.... she routinely sees visions too.

I am just keeping the record straight for the new viewers here.

Now what is the common passerby going to make of those comments? There are those out there who might take a well considered stand that Kim has a serious mental problem which is being made worse by the stress of having to deal with this Forum. Looking at her agitated responses throughout I can see where some might think that. And her agressive attitude, striking out at me is another symptom of that mental state. Have I said anything incorrect so far???? Please speak up ( as you are prone to do, if thats the case )

You told me also that BOTH of you are suffering from Lymes disease. That can't be easy. Should that give you a free hall pass when it comes to being rational? I dunno.... does it?

I am going to post this on the Token also for our interested readers there. If I have said anything unfair and you post a response here... I will post it there too. Linda

This post is a sad representation of how you will twist a situation. I hope that Jennifer is never hit in the head and left to die on the street and then be put on a machine for two days and then YOU have to make the decision to pull the plug. Unfortunately, the only way you will understand that is if it really were to happen.

You have taken private conversations and felt the need to publicly put them out. You started it all. Neither Kim nor I made any disclosures of private information. YOU started it. YOU have proved exactly the type of person you are....untrustworthy. You have posted private emails, which Graham criticized me for doing when I posted the threat from "G", and pick them apart for hidden meanings. Who do you envision yourself as....Dan Brown?

As to Kim's visions, you sure took an interest in them. Kim has always seen "things" her entire life. But I suppose when you talk about your standing visions that is ok because your Linda Brown...perfect. And when I mentioned that Rose hadn't the right to bring up the Blonde Lady it is because she was told in confidence. I am greatly disappointed that she did so and I told her just that in an email at that time. I also told her that I still liked both her and Johnny but I am beginning to wonder. Maybe it is the illegal drugs that they both consume.

Post this on the Token, be my guest, you take everything and move it there. In fact, I don't have to be a member there, do I?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Previous

Return to Conversations in the Hut