REMOVE MY NAME

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: REMOVE MY NAME

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:48 pm

You have no pictures that concern me at all.

And the book is published .

Whatever copies you have are no concern of mine.

Anything you do at this point will just be thrown in the corner and counted as a malicious attempt to do damage Kim.... are you sure that you want to do that? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:49 pm

You want this to stop? Just remove my name from the membership. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Kim » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:04 am

Stop harping and crying Linda, eventually you will have to pick up your ball and go home because people don't like a constant whiner. Actually, I think it is kind of funny reading what you write. It is like when kids learn a new word, they write it over and over again, sort of like you LOL.

Well, time for bed, had a busy day today with all the grandchildren, all 9 of them.

Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:42 pm

http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=30936#p30936

Linda wrote:I will show you how gutless I am. Not to worry about that Mikado. I already know. Do you?

I have a right to rebuttal, at least for now. So, like a person who keeps attempting to commit suicide, they are resolute and dedicated as well.
Sometimes you worry me Mikado. You mention suicide alot. And you post an avatar which apparently means much to you but others know that the artist of that painting committed suicide the day after finishing it. This is the message that you keep sending out there whether you recognize it or not. For some who still care about you. That is a worry.

Does that mean I can surmise that you would not appreciate the works of Van Gogh?...or Tilson?...or the surrealism of Sage? The message that I "keep" sending out is that "The truth will come out about your lies in time". Your mendacity will be your downfall....in time. Do you understand yet? Has it gotten through that thick skull of yours? As to worrying about me....you need to but not in the manner that you are representing. And for a human being to say they never contemplated suicide is a lie in itself. Most individuals with emotions have had that thought but statistically they are categorized as "non-serious". "Serious thoughts" the statistics are much lower, less than 5%. You know why I think about it for I have told you the story and I will relay it here. I had two friends that committed it and I have always blamed myself that I wasn't there. I hope no one ever goes through with it for it hurts the survivors more than the pain they felt at that time. YOU are sick yourself....more like John Nash...you really should get help for that but then usually, most individuals don't see it for they believe it....a real conundrum.

Linda wrote:You will get that letter from my lawyer whenever I ask him to move on you. But it won't be simply to shut you up.

As to libel and slander, you started it......sweetie.

Put up or shut up. You brought up the lawyer, I didn't. So, I will wait until you decide to have the lawyer send the letter so as I said, your name will stay on the membership roster but that home page will be GONE on the 21st....and good god damn riddance.....and don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Linda wrote:It doesn't matter who started it. Where are we now? Sweetie.
I did not want you on the Munchausen's site because I did not want to deal with this constant back and forth childish bickering that serves no purpose other than to sooth your wounded pride. Just read your own ramblings and you will see how you have presented yourself to the world.

The person who does start something is the one who makes such a statement that it doesn't matter in order to obfuscate the fact and to not accept blame. You started it and it does matter. You have lied for years and individuals believed in your lies and made decisions based upon them, you perpetrated a fraud upon them all. As to the Nickel site....You didn't want the back and forth? Then how would you characterize your incessant postings as to all things Mikado and your persistent analyzing of my actions and coming to wrongful conclusions? Those conclusions are outright lies and speculation and you are afraid, you have fear of my presence there and you have proven it with your actions. My ramblings, as you call them, are consistent and always say the same reasons for what has happened. You on the other hand are always attempting to throw sh!t on the wall to see what will stick but it keeps sliding down. I remember a comment from one of your school chums from 5 years ago....she called you "Brownie" and said that you would argue until you were blue in the face even if the proof was in front of you and then you would change your story. I just chalked it up to rivalry or some such nonsense but I see it is quite true. Amazing what memories an old alumna remembers after all these years.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:32 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Too late for that copywrite Mikado. You lost out on that when you Emailed those pictures without them being marked and putting a false copywrite up there now will not help you.
Besides. We have other shots of the same equipment. Did you think that you were the only one taking pictures? Silly Rabbit.

Linda

I was the only one taking the photos shown for I was alone when they were taken.

Any photos you have were taken on private property as a guest inside the old shop and you knew when taking them that they were not for publication and you claimed they were for the archives...another lie, of course, what else could anyone expect from someone who is pathological? I have witnesses who were present when you took them, including Smith, and they will verify what I am saying.

As to what you are calling "email" you are wrong. They were sent as a PM which by the way, PM stands for "Private Message" and it was to "members only" which is an exclusive group and the message said "For your eyes only". That means nothing to you, does it? No honor from you.

There is no false copyright, the date on the photos, which is embedded is as printed.

By your own admission in what you are saying totally invalidates the weasels claim about the math...you twit. Your friend from Great Valley was correct. You will use a point in favor for yourself but then use the same point against someone. How is it okay for you but not for another?

So, does that mean that if I wish to write a book and I use chapters from the copy of your book sent to Kim that it is okay for there is no copyright? Guess so.

You an a$$ and you are displaying it quite clearly to all and you are showcasing exactly what I have been saying about you. You wear you word on your sleeve and it has no value to you. Should have figured upon the old saying about birds of a feather. Andrew has no honor in keeping his word which he has proved over and over and after 20+ years for you two, I see where he got it from.

Has it occurred to you that you are displaying the possibility of what your Father was like? After all, you made mention that you were just like him. Well, I for one am beginning to like him a lot less as to what kind of person he was if that is the truth. Nothing gracious about you for in graciousness, there is respect and you have none. You mention "resolute". Do you realize that can be characterized as "obsessive persistence"?

I do believe that term was characterized by one of those questionable individuals.....and the wind blows and the phantom disappears.

I feel compelled to address this one more time:

Linda Brown wrote:But he has been dying for years actually and in and out of the hospital many times as I recall. Its just something that you must learn to deal with. As I said a very long time ago.... its not my fault that they tore your house down. Its not my fault that your Dad is in such poor health and that you have such a poor relationship. I am sorry for you.

My Father was in and out of the hospital over the past year...not years as you have said, again you were never paying attention to me when ever I talked to you. Those visits were for congestive heart failure. As of this past week, he has a blockage in the aortic valve and in case you don't know it but that is not the same as congestive heart failure. As to dealing with it, I have been and I don't need any advice from you and I don't see the correlation to his health and the house, you are just using that as you always do, throw something in to portray a scenario that is not true to belittle who you are talking to...won't work. As to it being your fault in regard to his health, I never said it was so your statement is meaningless but you mention that we had "such a poor relationship"...you couldn't be more wrong. We may have had our differences but we were more like friends. As I got older and took on more of the responsibilities of the farm he became more than just "Dad". We did a good deal of things together. I lost all of that as the dementia progressed and your attempt at humiliation on my relationship with my Father is only showcasing the extent you will go on a whim without knowing any facts. To help you look different than your true nature.

My Father's health situation is of no concern to you or any connection to the lies you have made, the fables you have created or with any of Dr Brown's work. The only reason I even brought my Father up was because I was so weary of your sh!t and to offer it as an explanation to the readers of my talking as a drunk sailor on liberty. You knew I would remove the site page and deactivate your account come January 19th which is in question, as per the Traveler, in that the start up date at Host Gator spans that period of the 19th to the 21st. So, in order to not act in haste and repent in leisure I decided on the 21st to remove it all. So, if I have been saying this all along, for months mind you, then why would you begin a new topic called "REMOVE MY NAME" if not to be confrontational? You prove, at every turn, the veracity of my statements.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:40 pm

So, what was your point about doing a google on "Linda Brown Mikado"?

http://www.google.com/search?sa=t&rct=j&q=linda%20brown%20mikado&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCEQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ttownsendbrown.com%2Fforum%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ff%3D37%26t%3D

You just so love to portray something dramatically where no drama exists.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:15 pm

If you have such a hard time dealing with me dear Mikado then simply take my name off of the registered members list. Its a simple solution but for some reason you can not seem to do that. One wonders why. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:41 pm

Linda Brown wrote:If you have such a hard time dealing with me dear Mikado then simply take my name off of the registered members list. Its a simple solution but for some reason you can not seem to do that. One wonders why. Linda

Several things here, first, I told you that everything would be done January 19th to the 21st and that I would abide by your wishes to deactivate your account. What didn't you understand?

You now come on here and start a topic entitled "REMOVE MY NAME". What, couldn't wait a few more weeks? Of course not, you enjoy confrontation and that is all you are doing, creating confrontation.

Your name will stay on the membership roster until I hear from your lawyer, get used to it. Your mouth made a check that your ass can't cash but it would appear you have no choice, that is if you want your name off. Not worth spending the money is it.

Next, you are now saying you are going to post pictures that were sent in emails. Let me remind you, I know the emails you are talking about. They were sent to the members of Hut B and to you, because why couldn't we trust Linda Brown for afterall, she is the daughter of Dr. Brown who was an honorable man.....NOT.

Go ahead, post those email pictures. You think you lost all of Hut B? I will guarantee that you will lose Radomir as well for he was on the receiving list of those emails and just because he has stayed out of this he will offer comment and I am confident, no, I am 100% sure that he will not condone your actions.

You just keep proving how untrustworthy you really are. And by the way, wasn't it GMan who posted a short comment about individuals who would post PRIVATE COMMUNICATIONS on a forum? What are you proposing?

You have no right to those pictures and I am giving you "fair dinkum". I will pursue legal action against Tom Beale for allowing copyrighted material to be posted. Second, he is allowing you to take copyrighted material from this site and post on that other site and I haven't done a thing about it...yet.

Post any photos Linda, you will see how gutless I am. Fair warning, you have no right to any pictures and stop inferring that some "spy agency" took the pictures, damn obfuscating liar that you are.

I have talked to Alex and we are ready for your attorney. He is going to talk to his brother, you know, the one who acquired the IPs for Hog Island as a favor and found that it was from Yucca Valley.

Mikado

PS: Sorry to disappoint you but dealing with you is not hard, I am just weary of dealing with a petulant 4 year old.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:56 am

Mikado.

silly rabbit. the money was paid for legal fees a long long time ago.

Are you worth it?

Probably not.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:24 am

You are such a blowhard Mikado. Just remove my name from the Forum membership.

Lets see.... why can't you? Have you made some kind of a deal with someone that guarantees that my name will remain in the registered members list for a certain span of time? Why else would you be so adamant about keeping it there when you are so happy about booting the main page off and the opening letter off. No.... there is a reason that you need to keep my name on that membership list. What is it though? I admit that has me stumped.... thats a mystery that you are bound and determined to keep a secret....will you lose a deal if I am not represented here? What lies have you told someone else? And why must you keep my name here until at least the 21st? Theres a reason behind that.

Obviously there is strife between us and they would be able to see past this charade ..... unless you are running some kind of scam on the people who have an interest in the HUT..... and you need wiggle room. I confess it seems a way out thought..... but then..... other than out and out ego stroking and vindictive behavior on your part there is no reason that you would have to simply remove my name...... unless you CAN'T.

Its an interesting thought. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut