REMOVE MY NAME

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: REMOVE MY NAME

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:29 am

Mikado.... you said

"You now come on here and start a topic entitled "REMOVE MY NAME". What, couldn't wait a few more weeks? Of course not, you enjoy confrontation and that is all you are doing, creating confrontation.

And I should remind you and others reading this that I am not the one who has been ranting and raving here on the Quonset Hut.... using language and agressive behavior that would get you kicked off any other civilized Forum. You have done this yourself. You have lost control of everything that was good in your personality. Sorry to see it go but now I have absolutely no compassion in your direction. You have brought all of this confrontation upon yourself. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:50 am

Oh.... and this I have tried to resist saying but its just too much..... you said... in your charming manner....

"You or your gutless husband don't scare me nor intimidate me either. Tell "Tracker" that he couldn't track his own a$$ with both his hands and a good hound dog. You'll probably have to look in a mirror to do so.

Maybe not but he stood right next to you a few weeks ago as you were in an auto parts store and you never even had a clue who it was. We are still laughing over that one. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:08 am

Linda Brown wrote:Mikado.

silly rabbit. the money was paid for legal fees a long long time ago.

Are you worth it?

Probably not.

Linda

Well then, you shouldn't have any problem contacting him/her and sending me that letter.....but then if I am not worth it, then why are you so adamant about all this posting?

...I think I have it figured out in some manner so let's try this on for size.

First off, you miss me, for otherwise, why would you even bother to post this topic knowing full well that I was going to remove it all come the end of the third week in January. What you are doing doesn't make sense for if I didn't do it as I said when the time had come then I could see you posting at that time....but you didn't wait. You are feeling rejected by me. What you don't understand is that you caused it all with your stories and you planned this back in March when you said what you did but you are attempting to throw the blame to me. You can't accept responsibility for your actions, you never could, could you? Hope it is all working out as you planned but I have a feeling that it isn't.

Secondly, your persistent jabbing at posting the pictures. Go ahead. I checked all my emails that went out to Hut B and you know what? You received the 3 posted and one more and that is of the lathe. You never received any of the videos or the individual parts as they were being machined and/or fabricated so if you have them then one of two individuals gave them to you. That one email was sent to you on April 5, 2010 at 8:54 PM Eastern. Oh, and one more thing, when Raymond says that he was kept in the dark, he is lying or forgetful, he can decide but I sent him the very same four pictures on April 11, 2010 at 10:44 AM Eastern. So as "House" is prone to say..."Everybody Lies", none of you have any truth within your constitution. Remember one thing, those photos are two years old, almost, and you have no idea what any of it looks like now and the improvements made and built upon......dumb bunny...which brings me to.....

.........your afraid, Andrew is afraid. Both of you have no clue of any of my results and that bothers you both. That is why you are "rattling your sabre" about posting what photos you have. You are doing the old "Hog Island" trick Linda....but you fooled me once, shame on you and you won't have the chance to fool me twice and put the shame on me so don't expect me to start talking about the work in Hut B for that would be a disservice to the others involved. Are you that thick in that pea brain to realize that other individuals can't see how you were trusted with the four photos and now like a little pissy child you are going to post them? What would your Father think?

So you and the gutless Tracker saw me. And I do say GUTLESS! If I were in that position, I would have approached whom ever and watched their bowels let loose and then just turn and walk away....as I said, gutless....so, what did you think of the dye job on my beard? Mom wanted me to do it for Christmas.

There you have it in a nutshell.....a good deal of fear. Fear is why you removed me from the Nickel. Fear that you will miss me and you are taking your last jabs at me before the end of the month. Fear of the unknown that I have something that you and Andrew don't. (bad grammar I know but what the hell, for after all, we're all friends...right?)

So, from a "silly rabbit" to a "dumb bunny".....Have a nice day and I do so enjoy the free rent I am receiving. Oh, and I never raised my hand, there are two witnesses that have stated so but why bring that up again? Run out of things to say? My, for someone who proclaims such integrity, you can't even tell the truth and when all else fails - you stoop to character assassination with a lie....I told you...your afraid of me and that is why you are doing it. You keep proving my words. The only weapon you have in your arsenal is the ability to lie. Shame really, you destroyed a good group with that weapon but then, maybe it is really you that is out....Point of view perhaps. You'll never know the extent that your Father's work has contributed to Hut B and that is eating you up...Andrew too.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:55 am

I do miss you Mikado. But I miss the Mikado that you might have been. The "other" Mikado.... I have been talking about him ever since I had the vision of there being two Mikados. But you have chosen the one that you are presenting to the public now.... thats Ok with me.... Each of us has to choose our own future.

I just will miss that Mikado. I admit it.

If anyone is feeling rejected here it is you Mikado. With the nastiness that has issued from you recently you have trained me not to miss you at all.

And you have an odd way of saying of others what is most true of your own actions. I am childish but you are the one who can not bear to have the proper name of my site listed here on the HUT. You change it to Nickle because you can not bear to give any other credit where it is due.... talk about childishness. And when the new site goes up ( the one in my Dads full name.... you will find a way to obscure that too,)

Its all sillyness based on your own fear and its not worth talking about any more.

As to George announcing himself to you. Why should he? The point is that you don't know what he looks like and you have proven that, other wise you would have said something. Now its going to be interesting to see how many times his path can cross yours.... why should he give you the advantage of recognition.

I didn't destroy a good group Mikado. It had a weak link in it.... which has removed itself.

Do what you will with the technology that you have developed.

I intend to continue with my efforts. Maybe it was meant to go this way. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:00 pm

And again I think you are right here Mikado when you said

You now come on here and start a topic entitled "REMOVE MY NAME". What, couldn't wait a few more weeks? Of course not, you enjoy confrontation and that is all you are doing, creating confrontation

You wanted me to sit back and just wait to trust you to follow through on what you had SAID.... that you would remove my name from the membership lists.... on the 21st? Alright. I am content to do that. Like you said... its only a few more weeks and I have other things to occupy my time. If you do not have the threat of a lawyer breathing down your neck then maybe you will be less bellicose and more inclined to follow through on what I HOPE was your original intention. Thats what you SAY that your intent was

... so I am going to follow through with what you wanted me to do. I will sit down and shut up and I will wait. That should give you the time to straighten your feathers and complete a task that you said that you intended to do in the first place. the one thing about all of these messages is that it has made both our positions very clear to the reading public here.

You will have the Hut all to yourself.... and hopefully my ass and the door will not have interacted too strongly. Happy? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:17 am

Linda Brown wrote:I do miss you Mikado. But I miss the Mikado that you might have been. The "other" Mikado.... I have been talking about him ever since I had the vision of there being two Mikados. But you have chosen the one that you are presenting to the public now.... thats Ok with me.... Each of us has to choose our own future.

I just will miss that Mikado. I admit it.

If anyone is feeling rejected here it is you Mikado. With the nastiness that has issued from you recently you have trained me not to miss you at all.

And you have an odd way of saying of others what is most true of your own actions. I am childish but you are the one who can not bear to have the proper name of my site listed here on the HUT. You change it to Nickle because you can not bear to give any other credit where it is due.... talk about childishness. And when the new site goes up ( the one in my Dads full name.... you will find a way to obscure that too,)

Several items. There was always only one Mikado. Just as with a coin, there is only one side if you refuse to look at the entire coin. You should have recognized that I do not "like" when someone uses another. Perhaps some would call that self-righteous and others may call it something else but what you identify as "two Mikados" is wrong. As to the Nickel, after the 21st, the restrictions will be removed and if anyone refers to it in a post for reference, it will stay as long as it is not promotional. No sites, including yours, will be promoted here. Obscuring your site is not high on my to do list or my bucket list, sorry to disappoint you. As to my actions, they have always been rebuttals to either a post you made or an action you took. In regards to the forum entitled in part "Hypocrite", that was from an action you did and I did continue it and make initial posts....and I might just continue...

Linda Brown wrote:Its all sillyness based on your own fear and its not worth talking about any more.

Believe what you will but the truth, and their are others that agree, is that I have no fear in regard to this matter or anything in connection with what has transpired over the last 5 years. You, at the very least, owe an apology to about a half dozen individuals but I am sure you will never do so for you don't even recognize, at least consciously, what you did wrong.

Linda Brown wrote:As to George announcing himself to you. Why should he? The point is that you don't know what he looks like and you have proven that, other wise you would have said something. Now its going to be interesting to see how many times his path can cross yours.... why should he give you the advantage of recognition.

First of all, he never saw me and it is only a lie. As to recognizing George, do you forget how many pictures I saw of him? You did bring your family album on one visit. I asked you what color was my beard and you haven't answered which is why you were never there. Fear of giving an wrong answer.

Now let's look at this from another point of view. You are attempting to create an illusion to anyone reading this of some type of "spy" activity. You have said that Tracker was George and George sent the threatening email. I have said, repeatedly, how gutless he is. Now, in looking at the letter he sent and how he claimed I "ruined" his life and marriage...(like I forced you with Dave)...one would not miss an opportunity after travelling 3,000 miles to have a word at the very least, unless of course you are gutless.

Linda Brown wrote:I didn't destroy a good group Mikado. It had a weak link in it.... which has removed itself.

Oh how very trite of a response, sounds just like Linda Brown. Your right though, the weak link is with the other weak link, who you talked so very bad about and you would give the story of the camel and the tent, especially in regard to his wife. Do you think that some others haven't noticed?

Linda Brown wrote:Do what you will with the technology that you have developed.

I intend to continue with my efforts. Maybe it was meant to go this way. Linda

I wouldn't use the term "developed" quite just yet. To me, developed is when something is put to a practical use. However, I will say this, when it comes to what ever I do, I will make sure that credit is given where credit is due and that would be T.Townsend Brown. Inspiration is something that should be recognized even if it is an apple from a tree or an x-ray tube on a string.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:30 am

Linda Brown wrote:And again I think you are right here Mikado when you said

You now come on here and start a topic entitled "REMOVE MY NAME". What, couldn't wait a few more weeks? Of course not, you enjoy confrontation and that is all you are doing, creating confrontation

You wanted me to sit back and just wait to trust you to follow through on what you had SAID.... that you would remove my name from the membership lists.... on the 21st? Alright. I am content to do that. Like you said... its only a few more weeks and I have other things to occupy my time. If you do not have the threat of a lawyer breathing down your neck then maybe you will be less bellicose and more inclined to follow through on what I HOPE was your original intention. Thats what you SAY that your intent was

... so I am going to follow through with what you wanted me to do. I will sit down and shut up and I will wait. That should give you the time to straighten your feathers and complete a task that you said that you intended to do in the first place. the one thing about all of these messages is that it has made both our positions very clear to the reading public here.

You will have the Hut all to yourself.... and hopefully my ass and the door will not have interacted too strongly. Happy? Linda

Don't fall into the delusion that your name will be removed from the membership list. You made mention of forwarding "stuff" to your lawyer so my response is...send him on....and since you have done that, your name will be frozen on the membership list. ONLY the home page will be removed for you will no longer have an attachment to this site and our contract will be concluded at that point.

Membership has nothing to do with any of it.

I would have done all I said I would do but your mouth wrote a check that your ass can't cover and that would be the lawyer...your membership will stay and I will be sure that a forum is on the front page with your name for all to see.....send the god damned lawyer and get the ball rolling. And by the way, when you do, you can be assured that I will not be so public....never telegraph your intent.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:37 pm

Whatever you say dear. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:47 pm

Linda Brown wrote:You are such a blowhard Mikado. Just remove my name from the Forum membership.

Lets see.... why can't you? Have you made some kind of a deal with someone that guarantees that my name will remain in the registered members list for a certain span of time? Why else would you be so adamant about keeping it there when you are so happy about booting the main page off and the opening letter off. No.... there is a reason that you need to keep my name on that membership list. What is it though? I admit that has me stumped.... thats a mystery that you are bound and determined to keep a secret....will you lose a deal if I am not represented here? What lies have you told someone else? And why must you keep my name here until at least the 21st? Theres a reason behind that.

Obviously there is strife between us and they would be able to see past this charade ..... unless you are running some kind of scam on the people who have an interest in the HUT..... and you need wiggle room. I confess it seems a way out thought..... but then..... other than out and out ego stroking and vindictive behavior on your part there is no reason that you would have to simply remove my name...... unless you CAN'T.

Its an interesting thought. Linda

Geez...I miss so much lately and didn't see this post of yours...I have to learn to click on the "box" at the thread name and not the box next to name of the last poster.....in a hurry, now, let's see what fable is being presented.

Linda Brown wrote:You are such a blowhard Mikado. Just remove my name from the Forum membership.

No, you mentioned sending "stuff" to your lawyer, you mentioned paying a lawyer, which by the way, I never had an attorney who would take on a legal action at a set price in regard to civil litigation....blowhard? Anyhow, you know the deal, your name will be removed AFTER I am done with your attorney...and then....maybe not. You should have kept the money you gave the attorney so your ass could have cashed the check..but then...the money went to the attorney and that is why ....conundrum.

Linda Brown wrote:Lets see.... why can't you? Have you made some kind of a deal with someone that guarantees that my name will remain in the registered members list for a certain span of time?

No

Linda Brown wrote:Why else would you be so adamant about keeping it there when you are so happy about booting the main page off and the opening letter off. No.... there is a reason that you need to keep my name on that membership list. What is it though?

Okay, one more time for the person who rides the little bus.....you brought up the attorney and I want to tangle ass with him/her. I am calling your bluff. Remember, I can tell your "tells". I have been telling you for months that come January, it all would be removed. You jumped the gun and started the topic "REMOVE MY NAME" and then mentioned an attorney. THAT is why your name will stay on the membership list. The membership list is NOT part of the contract. Contractual items will be removed as I said.

Linda Brown wrote: I admit that has me stumped.... thats a mystery that you are bound and determined to keep a secret....will you lose a deal if I am not represented here?

Nope, just want to call your bluff about the attorney. You said it, now do it.

Linda Brown wrote:What lies have you told someone else? And why must you keep my name here until at least the 21st? Theres a reason behind that.

For the love of life. The...reason....about....keeping ....... everything......until.....the .......21st ....is.....to .....fulfill....the .......contract. Was that slow enough for you? I have told you, I might very well take you to court for breach of contract along with counts of libel and slander. I did not wish to give you any ammunition for a defense in that I ALSO breached the contract by doing what you wish for that would have shone compliance and any claims I would make would be null.

How many times do I have to explain this? I am beginning to bore myself with my repetitious answers but there is one thing that is a silver lining.....I do get a kick out of all the twists and new stories you come up with....and the wind blows hard from the valley.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:36 pm

Andrew wrote:
Re: Regarding the HUT
by Chris Knight » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:38 am
Linda,

It's obvious Mikado really likes you. He's like a little boy who has a crush on a girl and just won't leave her alone.

First he was going to close down / take your name off on January 19th, then January 21, then indefinitely. No wonder Kim doesn't like you - she knows where his heart is ! Let's face it, if this were a straight up situation he would have shut it down long ago. He just can't help himself. He HAS to be near you !

Let us know if he sends you some flowers and candy for Valentines Day !

Kim read me this post early this morning. After I stopped laughing and got up off the floor I asked her to send it to me.

Apparently, you are projecting there Andrew. Wasn't it your wife who said YOU had a crush on Linda at the old ttbrown forum? Even to the point of saying that she believed you married her because of her name? (geez, haven't heard that word crush used since I was in grade school...you show your maturity level with the use of that word but then what can one expect when you hang with a petulant little girl ). Of course, you hanging around in excess of 20 years certainly doesn't indicate anything...does it? After all Linda has said about you over the past several years and you come limping back indicates nothing about you?...right?.....oops....lost it for a moment for I was laughing so hard at you.

Here is a thought for you since you and Linda just like to come up with stories and proclaim them as truth. Linda's getting close to Hut B was a ruse to see if someone else could take her Father's work and do something with it since your impotence over the past 20+ years along with her actions serve to indicate it was a plan to take any information back to you since you were so inept at doing something yourself.

It is just a thought mind you, don't know how true it is but then you and Linda are used to doing the very same and expelling that mental crap as truth. You both make me laugh and after the 21st I may or may not respond with a rebuttal and most likely not. I have better things to do with my time then rebut the ruminations of two individuals and from one who should have sought help as a teenager. As to you, the only thing to describe you is my hanging head as I shake it back and forth and turn my back to you. You dont' even have the guts to say it to my face....and then report my email to netzero...such a little wimp with no guts...George must have been your role model.

As to who Kim likes or dislikes, I can't comment on but from what I believe, I think that Kim doesn't like what Linda has done to so many people and as to where my heart is, well, how would you know? Is that your feminine side in analyzing me? But then Linda said a few things in that regard about you so there is no surprise in your ability in doing so.

Let me correct you on the date thingy. All would have been done as said. The reason for letting it go until the 19th was because of the contract. Regardless of what Linda says, the contract exists due to all that transpired over the past three years are the actions of a contract and thus substantiate the claim as stated. I will not rehash my explanation.

Now for you to exclaim that I WANT Linda around???!!!??.....you make me laugh little boy.

So, the "straight up" situation is as I stated, I won't damage my case if and when I sue Linda and those involved. The home page will disappear as I have been saying. As to the membership, the membership had nothing to do with the contract and since she started the thread knowing full well that I have been stating a certain date, she jumped the gun and then mentioned turning over information to an attorney. SHE took it up a notch. I will await the attorney's letter as stated before I do a thing in that regard.

And by the way, the link to qualight will be removed on or about the 21st as well. Don't want to track mud around here either.

Valentines' Day? Is that now national joke day?.....

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut