REMOVE MY NAME

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: REMOVE MY NAME

Postby Kim » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:04 pm

Linda Brown wrote:I don't believe a word you have to say here Mikado. I thought that Kim and I could work out a way of disengaging from this but you two have far too strong a grip on you " death spiral and I want no part of it.

Don't worry about physical addresses. I have all I need. Linda Brown

As I have all I need also.
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:20 am

Good. Then we know where we stand with other don't we?

Remove my name from this site. You have used my Dads name here for your own purposes and if anyone bothers to read this site they will see how you have locked down most of the quality discussions made much earlier and replaced them with all of your snide and damaging remarks about me personally. Especially your red typed rants Kim. But its all out there. Stand up for your own words... enjoy this site all you want... you have managed to completely take over the purpose of it... this is no longer a site dedicated toward a discussion of my Dads work.... it is entirely a site promoting you and Mikado in your agenda to discredit my own name and that of my family. Nothing you have shown here has been in a positive vein at all.

I just say again. Remove my name from this site. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:37 am

Linda Brown wrote:Good. Then we know where we stand with other don't we?

Remove my name from this site. You have used my Dads name here for your own purposes and if anyone bothers to read this site they will see how you have locked down most of the quality discussions made much earlier and replaced them with all of your snide and damaging remarks about me personally. Especially your red typed rants Kim. But its all out there. Stand up for your own words... enjoy this site all you want... you have managed to completely take over the purpose of it... this is no longer a site dedicated toward a discussion of my Dads work.... it is entirely a site promoting you and Mikado in your agenda to discredit my own name and that of my family. Nothing you have shown here has been in a positive vein at all.

I just say again. Remove my name from this site. Linda

IF you recall, Kim almost ALWAYS posted in red...why? Because of her avatar, a red fox, her pretty girl. Again, more evidence of how you will twist to your benefit.

As to discrediting your family, not true. Only that which you presented to a group of individuals who devoted quite a bit of time and money based primarily on your stories. In other words Linda, they took you at your word and look where it got them.

You want your name removed? Okay, have your lawyer that you paid for get in contact with me, at your own discretion of course but until you do, stop sounding like the spoiled child who wants her ice cream and was a bad girl and can't have any for fibbing.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:58 pm

Mikado. You keep embarassing yourself. Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:55 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Mikado. You keep embarassing yourself. Linda Brown

What ever you say but there are others who don't think so.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:07 pm

Well, I am pleased then that you at least have SOME company. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby catspaw1950 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:00 pm

Kim has said, in previous posts, that she posts in red because she likes red. She has stated that red is her favorite color. Why is the color of an individual's posts an issue? I don't get it.

Cat
A time just for plantin', a time just for ploughin'.
A time just for livin'. A place for to die.
'Twas so good to be young then, to be close to the earth.
Now the green leaves of summer are callin' me home.
catspaw1950
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:35 pm

If you " don't get it" Cat. I need you to pay closer attention to what has been going on here. I don't give a rip if Kim posts her words in polkadots. Thats not the point. The point was those words ( which were written in red) were slanderous and harmful. I identified them as red-typed words and both you and Mikado overlook what she has actually SAID and land on the fact that she uses red. Thats not the point and both of you know it.

And now I am going to put you on the spot CAT. I am going to ask you a straight out question and I would like your honest response, either here or on the Cosmic Token. Take away the fact that Kim is addressing me, my husband and my daughter in the most recent barrage. Say that Mikados statement is that your husband was a " gutless Marine".... or " gutless anything"
YOU know what she wrote. Just aim that at yourself instead of me. How would you react and how would you feel if you knew that all of that was the worst of lies and aimed only at discreditiing you and everything that your parents and you have stood for actually your entire life. Now. You tell me.... How would you react? What would YOU think?

Its easy enough to say.... "I would just walk away".... but does that make what Kim and Mikado have done here fair or right? And would you ACTUALLY do that.... what would your impression then of Kims red typed words mean to you THEN? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:45 pm

Linda Brown wrote:If you " don't get it" Cat. I need you to pay closer attention to what has been going on here. I don't give a rip if Kim posts her words in polkadots. Thats not the point. The point was those words ( which were written in red) were slanderous and harmful. I identified them as red-typed words and both you and Mikado overlook what she has actually SAID and land on the fact that she uses red. Thats not the point and both of you know it.

And now I am going to put you on the spot CAT. I am going to ask you a straight out question and I would like your honest response, either here or on the Cosmic Token. Take away the fact that Kim is addressing me, my husband and my daughter in the most recent barrage. Say that Mikados statement is that your husband was a " gutless Marine".... or " gutless anything"
YOU know what she wrote. Just aim that at yourself instead of me. How would you react and how would you feel if you knew that all of that was the worst of lies and aimed only at discreditiing you and everything that your parents and you have stood for actually your entire life. Now. You tell me.... How would you react? What would YOU think?

Its easy enough to say.... "I would just walk away".... but does that make what Kim and Mikado have done here fair or right? And would you ACTUALLY do that.... what would your impression then of Kims red typed words mean to you THEN? Linda

Are you for real? REALLY? You need to go back a few months and reread who did what first. You accept no responsibility for anything you have done or said prior to any of it all. What about you saying that my parents should grow up? What about the fact you released information that resulted in individuals showing up at my doorstep and the harassment that my parents went through with phone calls at all hours of the day and night?

And one last item. I called George "gutless" after the email that was sent. You know the one, where he threatened my family. THAT is gutless and that is why I called him gutless. I was right.

You really need to accept the fact that you are twisting the crap out of things and looking for a pity party. YOU started all of it.

You remind me of the person who murders their parents and begs the court for mercy since they are an orphan. YOU created what you are complaining about...it's that simple.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Kim » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:49 pm

Linda Brown wrote:If you " don't get it" Cat. I need you to pay closer attention to what has been going on here. I don't give a rip if Kim posts her words in polkadots. Thats not the point. The point was those words ( which were written in red) were slanderous and harmful. I identified them as red-typed words and both you and Mikado overlook what she has actually SAID and land on the fact that she uses red. Thats not the point and both of you know it.

Ok, first I will say this....Cat, I will not now or ever put you on the spot like this.

If anyone TRULY followed this they will have seen exactly what I stated before. I had NOT posted since January and all of a sudden Linda felt she had to start with me. She started by implying that I was seeing the blond haired lady because i was misusing drugs. (Actually she came to me before I started prescription medications.) Then she went on my children. But what REALLY PISSED me off was when she implied that my sons death was caused by drugs. HOW DARE HER!!!!
All I did was come back at her with statements that she herself told me. (She says they are all lies) I figured that she deserved to get a kick in the a$$ for what she did. I may have done it out of anger but I DID not lie about anything I wrote.

Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut