REMOVE MY NAME

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: REMOVE MY NAME

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:56 pm

Oh Mikado, has someone given you a tape in your brain and told you to constantly replay it. I was NOT talking to YOU. I was talking to CAT and asking her impression of what SHE would feel like if those same red typed words ( which you seem to think are perfectly OK being up there) were aimed at her, her family, her daughter.

Poor you Mikado. You think that because you FEEL that you were wronged that gives you a hall pass on doing the same to others. First of all I never EVER attacked you or your family. The majority of your upset is in your own head.... and no matter what your perception of being attacked is..... in a civilized society that does not give you the right to say the things that YOU have said here. I say YOU because you have stood by and allowed Kim total free rein when you said yourself that language like that would not be tolerated. I guess she gets a hall pass too?

Linda Brown

and Kim.... stop acting the wounded little angel that you are NOT"Ok, first I will say this....Cat, I will not now or ever put you on the spot like this. (You just happen not to be upset with CAT at the moment but if you were you would feel entirely within your right to do what you have done to me. CAT has stood up for you. Let her answer for herself.)

If anyone TRULY followed this they will have seen exactly what I stated before. I had NOT posted since January and all of a sudden Linda felt she had to start with me. She started by implying that I was seeing the blond haired lady because i was misusing drugs. (Actually she came to me before I started prescription medications.) Then she went on my children. But what REALLY PISSED me off was when she implied that my sons death was caused by drugs. HOW DARE HER!!!!

When you say in public that my own daughter is sired by another man and you are lying through your teeth.... then anything is fair my dear. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:15 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Oh Mikado, has someone given you a tape in your brain and told you to constantly replay it. I was NOT talking to YOU. I was talking to CAT and asking her impression of what SHE would feel like if those same red typed words ( which you seem to think are perfectly OK being up there) were aimed at her, her family, her daughter.

Poor you Mikado. You think that because you FEEL that you were wronged that gives you a hall pass on doing the same to others. First of all I never EVER attacked you or your family. The majority of your upset is in your own head.... and no matter what your perception of being attacked is..... in a civilized society that does not give you the right to say the things that YOU have said here. I say YOU because you have stood by and allowed Kim total free rein when you said yourself that language like that would not be tolerated. I guess she gets a hall pass too?

Linda Brown

and Kim.... stop acting the wounded little angel that you are NOT"Ok, first I will say this....Cat, I will not now or ever put you on the spot like this. (You just happen not to be upset with CAT at the moment but if you were you would feel entirely within your right to do what you have done to me. CAT has stood up for you. Let her answer for herself.)

If anyone TRULY followed this they will have seen exactly what I stated before. I had NOT posted since January and all of a sudden Linda felt she had to start with me. She started by implying that I was seeing the blond haired lady because i was misusing drugs. (Actually she came to me before I started prescription medications.) Then she went on my children. But what REALLY PISSED me off was when she implied that my sons death was caused by drugs. HOW DARE HER!!!!

When you say in public that my own daughter is sired by another man and you are lying through your teeth.... then anything is fair my dear. Linda

One word......liar. Your posts on the token caused everything to happen when you put up my name and the bankruptcy records that included my parents names and my children. Will you ever accept responsibility for your actions?.....ever?

No, you haven't the capacity.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby catspaw1950 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:17 pm

I did respond to Linda. I have been in a situation where things were being said about me. The facts of things eventually surface. I chose to pick my battles and I didn't choose to beat myself up about what was being said about me. I moved on. My issue is with the focus I see with Kim posting in red. If y'all aree going to go head to head on content, so be it. Don't make a mountain out of a molehill about what Kim's favorite color is. We have Kim Kardashian for things like that.

Cat
Still not choosing sides
A time just for plantin', a time just for ploughin'.
A time just for livin'. A place for to die.
'Twas so good to be young then, to be close to the earth.
Now the green leaves of summer are callin' me home.
catspaw1950
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:18 pm

Like I said. Its a death spiral and it will never change.
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Kim » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:23 pm

Linda Brown
Commander

POOR wounded Linda. You started this, get off your high horse and stop trying to get everyone to feel sorry for you. YOU TOLD ME AND OTHERS THAT YOU WERE SO SURE THAT GEORGE WAS NOT YOUR DAUGHTERS TRUE FATHER. Then you asked me what I would do in that situation, should you tell **** or just let it stay the way it is. If you remember (which you won't) I told you to think about your daughter and husband and try to base your decision on how it would affect them. So there it is for all to see. How you remember it I really don't care. I know what happened and what was said.
So now DEAR, try remembering what you said. Maybe one day it will come back to you.

Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:24 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Like I said. Its a death spiral and it will never change.

Experience talking Linda?

The only death spiral taking place is that facts are coming out that are contrary to what was told Paul. How does that make you feel?

Dizzy?...yet?

<G>
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Kim » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:35 pm

catspaw1950 wrote:I did respond to Linda. I have been in a situation where things were being said about me. The facts of things eventually surface. I chose to pick my battles and I didn't choose to beat myself up about what was being said about me. I moved on. My issue is with the focus I see with Kim posting in red. If y'all aree going to go head to head on content, so be it. Don't make a mountain out of a molehill about what Kim's favorite color is. We have Kim Kardashian for things like that.

Cat
Still not choosing sides

LOL Like the Kim Kardashian statement Cat.
I really don't care what people say or think about me Cat, but when someone attacks my deceased son, that is the straw that breaks the camels back and all bets are off.

Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:37 pm

And you both are so delusional that you think by just SAYING something like that Kim that makes it the truth?

Sad. Really.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Kim » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:04 am

Linda Brown wrote:And you both are so delusional that you think by just SAYING something like that Kim that makes it the truth?

Sad. Really.

Linda

Actually, it is you that is sad Linda. Sad that you know what the truth it, you just can't face the reality of it.

Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:16 am

Linda Brown wrote:And you both are so delusional that you think by just SAYING something like that Kim that makes it the truth?

Sad. Really.

Linda

Sybil,

Does your post mean that you just called Cat delusional? Afterall, the posts above were between Cat and Kim.

This is what I was saying about you. You never properly use quotes and you are never clear and distinct about what you are saying and whom you are directing it to.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut