REMOVE MY NAME

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: REMOVE MY NAME

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:56 pm

This is something that I have recently posted on my site. No need to name it because Mikado will just change it to his derogatory name for it.. but this needs to be posted here too.

by Linda Brown » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:52 pm

Caught between a rock and a hard place.

Mikado recently stated that we have our facts wrong so I want to give his statement airing here too.

"If you do your search correctly you will find Kim's name as owner of the domain name. If you continue and do your search correctly you will find out that the site is at Host Gator and is in the name of the Traveler.

OK... point is still out there that Mikado is NOT in control of either the site or the domain name.

So how can he then expect to hold me to a "implied contract with him regarding anything at all to do with the site or the domain name?

Traveler months ago told me that he has nothing really to do with the site but I think that maybe I should be addressing him then to remove my name from the forum site? Kim has already addressed her thoughts which of course are an echo of Mikados..... but apparently Traveler is the only one in control here, legally. Am I reading that right?

So Traveler. I ask of you. REMOVE my name from the Quonset Huts roster. I believe that Mikado is using my presence there to uphold the value of the site. I consider it fraud on his part to be doing this but I see that REALLY you are the only one to make the decision to remove it. I will contact you directly and I will post also on the HUT. Kisses on all the doggie noses in your house.
Linda Brown

Private message Top
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:52 pm

Mikado,

I thought for a moment that I was going to walk away from this situation and give you some breathing room in your grief but you know something. I don't trust you. If your Dad is dying then I am sorry. But he has been dying for years actually and in and out of the hospital many times as I recall. Its just something that you must learn to deal with. As I said a very long time ago.... its not my fault that they tore your house down. Its not my fault that your Dad is in such poor health and that you have such a poor relationship. I am sorry for you.... I have been there taking care of dying parents. Did you think that I didn't know what it was like?... First with Dad and then with Mom.

What gives you the idea that you need special treatment right now and that you are somehow exempt of critical review while you are going through this terrible process? You have brought this dispute down upon yourself.

Simply get on the danged computer and erase my name from the registered members. Do it before Traveler does and it will count well for you I think and maybe it will make you feel better. You can tell yourself that you were able to get rid of me once and for all.... and you were the one who did it. Maybe that will make things easier on your side of the fence.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:09 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Mikado,

I thought for a moment that I was going to walk away from this situation and give you some breathing room in your grief but you know something. I don't trust you. If your Dad is dying then I am sorry. But he has been dying for years actually and in and out of the hospital many times as I recall. Its just something that you must learn to deal with. As I said a very long time ago.... its not my fault that they tore your house down. Its not my fault that your Dad is in such poor health and that you have such a poor relationship. I am sorry for you.... I have been there taking care of dying parents. Did you think that I didn't know what it was like?... First with Dad and then with Mom.

What gives you the idea that you need special treatment right now and that you are somehow exempt of critical review while you are going through this terrible process? You have brought this dispute down upon yourself.

Simply get on the danged computer and erase my name from the registered members. Do it before Traveler does and it will count well for you I think and maybe it will make you feel better. You can tell yourself that you were able to get rid of me once and for all.... and you were the one who did it. Maybe that will make things easier on your side of the fence.

Linda

You arrogant asshole you. My Father has had dementia and has been and out of the hospital due to fluid build up around his heart. Did you ever listen to anything I ever talked about? Apparently no, you have just twisted everything you were ever told. You are an asshole, pure and simple and as I said, I am weary of your little girl foot stomping sh!t. It may have worked with Mommy and when ever Daddy came home but I am through with it. I am weary of saying the same thing over and over again.

What has happened just happened last Sunday. How F U C K ing dare you make a statement and minimize my Father in this manner. You have just shone all exactly how petulant and self centered you really are.

I never claimed special treatment you twit. What the hell does my house have to do with you lying you fat a$$ off? I said I was weary of YOU owing that I have a full plate elsewhere. What I mentioned about my Father was for others to see what my plate is and that is just a part of it. I have had enough of you thinking you are special and that everyone should jump at your beck and call. Not this person. You created the mess with your god damned lying. I have been saying the same thing over and over again but you keep throwing out incitefull statements and questions to veer the real subject which is your capacity of lying.

John Nash has nothing on you.

You claimed to have an attorney and you were forwarding info to then have the SOB call me for now everything is frozen until I talk to him/her. I repeat, I will not do anything other than to get rid of that damnable front page on the 21st of this month. Your name will no longer be on the home page.....thank f u c k ing god. Anything else will stay until I talk to the lawyer you have been sending "things" to.

Your mouth made out a check that your ass can't cover.

And Traveler isn't doing a thing, he cannot remove your name from this forum.

And one last thing....leave my family out of this C

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:12 pm

Linda Brown wrote:This is something that I have recently posted on my site. No need to name it because Mikado will just change it to his derogatory name for it.. but this needs to be posted here too.

by Linda Brown » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:52 pm

Caught between a rock and a hard place.

Mikado recently stated that we have our facts wrong so I want to give his statement airing here too.

"If you do your search correctly you will find Kim's name as owner of the domain name. If you continue and do your search correctly you will find out that the site is at Host Gator and is in the name of the Traveler.

OK... point is still out there that Mikado is NOT in control of either the site or the domain name.

So how can he then expect to hold me to a "implied contract with him regarding anything at all to do with the site or the domain name?

Traveler months ago told me that he has nothing really to do with the site but I think that maybe I should be addressing him then to remove my name from the forum site? Kim has already addressed her thoughts which of course are an echo of Mikados..... but apparently Traveler is the only one in control here, legally. Am I reading that right?

So Traveler. I ask of you. REMOVE my name from the Quonset Huts roster. I believe that Mikado is using my presence there to uphold the value of the site. I consider it fraud on his part to be doing this but I see that REALLY you are the only one to make the decision to remove it. I will contact you directly and I will post also on the HUT. Kisses on all the doggie noses in your house.
Linda Brown

Private message Top

This is a joke.....you are a joke. Traveler owns the site in his name, not the contents, when the f u ck are you going to get that concept through that little brain of yours? What in the hell is your IQ anyway? Your age?
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:14 pm

So who then owns the contents Mikado and how did they happen by that ownership? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:19 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Actually I think that my associates and I have decided to post those pictures on the proper site for such things and the discussions that will follow them. Your readers can find them eventually on

the Nickel

It should be an interesting start . Linda

Here are the pictures:
Gravparts copy.jpg
Gravparts2 copy.jpg
Gravparts1 copy.jpg

Take note...they are copyrighted and if you have them they are for private use.

The only problem is that for someone to see them, they will have to log in.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:19 pm

Linda Brown wrote:So who then owns the contents Mikado and how did they happen by that ownership? Linda

I will answer when your lawyer calls. When should I expect it?

I might answer it when you answer why you made up all those lies that you told everyone. Nah....I'll wait for the lawyer to call, that will be more fun than looking up data on Linda's lies.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:15 pm

Too late for that copywrite Mikado. You lost out on that when you Emailed those pictures without them being marked and putting a false copywrite up there now will not help you.
Besides. We have other shots of the same equipment. Did you think that you were the only one taking pictures? Silly Rabbit.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:26 pm

And regarding my lawyer, He works for me Mikado.... not you. So you can issue all of the orders that you want to... you can even hold your breath if you want....His schedule is mine, not yours. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Kim » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:37 pm

I guess we are going to start about posting pictures again. Linda, lets not go this route again. As far as copyright, does that apply to your book too? I have copies that don't have copyrights. Does that mean I can do with them as I want?

Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut