REMOVE MY NAME

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: REMOVE MY NAME

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:36 pm

You tipped your hand Mikado. Now I know why you don't want to remove my name from your membership..... which now sports 180. You are afraid if you have to start removing names that you will be obliged to state the true number of your membership.... which is closer to six I think, and that includes you and Kim.

Still, I repeat..... Remove my name. Cancel my membership.Whatever I have to say will be said elsewhere and you will have no control over that material. You can erase any contribution that I have made here and you then you will be free to start fresh on your own particular agenda. Go Forth. Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:47 pm

Linda Brown wrote:You tipped your hand Mikado. Now I know why you don't want to remove my name from your membership..... which now sports 180. You are afraid if you have to start removing names that you will be obliged to state the true number of your membership.... which is closer to six I think, and that includes you and Kim.

Still, I repeat..... Remove my name. Cancel my membership.Whatever I have to say will be said elsewhere and you will have no control over that material. You can erase any contribution that I have made here and you then you will be free to start fresh on your own particular agenda. Go Forth. Linda Brown

Your membership would have been dealt with as I said it would but you, in your impatience and confrontational personality (your "black sub" affront you discussed at Vegas in August of '10 is proof of how you look for confrontational situations), which you apparently rival at, couldn't wait for the date and began a campaign of continual berating and screeching. You claimed I was committing a fraud by keeping your membership, you are flat out wrong, you really must believe that you can intimidate me into an act of stupidity. If I were to have removed your membership before the 21st then you wouldn't have had the ability to post as per the agreement of the implied contract. That act would have invalidated my claim and any action that I will take against you would have been rendered impotent and moot.

You said you had a lawyer....you said you were turning information over to him/her and that I would be hearing from them.

I am patient.

You can say whatever you wish elsewhere for that is all you have, .... words, ... and most are untrue fabrications.

Now, you have had your say and any further posts by you that are not on a topic associated with this site will be deleted.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:57 pm

This is on topic for the thread " REMOVE MY NAME"

However all of your " reasons" for not removing it are decidedly off topic. There is no reason other than hurt feelings that you are keeping my name involved with your enterprise here. If there is.... and you are using it to bolster your membership then you are putting yourself in a precarious position. Simply delete my membership. I am on topic. If you remove this it will be still available to readers on my " Nickle",

You say that you want a fresh start. Prove it Mikado. Delete my name. Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:07 pm

Linda Brown wrote:This is on topic for the thread " REMOVE MY NAME"

However all of your " reasons" for not removing it are decidedly off topic. There is no reason other than hurt feelings that you are keeping my name involved with your enterprise here. If there is.... and you are using it to bolster your membership then you are putting yourself in a precarious position. Simply delete my membership. I am on topic. If you remove this it will be still available to readers on my " Nickle",

You say that you want a fresh start. Prove it Mikado. Delete my name. Linda Brown

Prove that you have a lawyer that you claimed you paid for to do so and have them contact me.

Fair warning, this thread is going to be locked down and any further topics started will be deleted in regard to this matter.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:44 am

Mikado..... "Mrs Livingston" has contacted me regarding her husbands name being on this membership list. She wants it removed.

Since he died she has much to deal with, does she have to deal with YOU too? Please honor her request and strike his membership.

You might reread some of his posts Mikado.

Linda Brown

***edit***
Such as this post?
Livingston wrote:Re: Livingston, I presume?
by livingston » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:22 pm

Protection will be needed for those that have done wrong. May they always look behind them, peer around every corner and fear the darkness. Hells coming and he is coming with it. Texas Justice!!!!!

Up to your old threats again, so sad that you would stoop so low as to use someone who passed on to issue such a statement.

Enough of this...it ends.
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:52 am

Remove my Name Mikado! How on topic for this thread do I need to be.

And YOUR remark here
Prove that you have a lawyer that you claimed you paid for to do so and have them contact me.Is OFF topic, What ever my lawyer and I do is no concern of yours ( or anyone elses) on THIS thread.

Play by your own rules Mikado, for starts. Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:53 am

Linda Brown wrote:Mikado..... "Mrs Livingston" has contacted me regarding her husbands name being on this membership list. She wants it removed.

Since he died she has much to deal with, does she have to deal with YOU too? Please honor her request and strike his membership.

You might reread some of his posts Mikado.

Linda Brown

Give her my email and have her send a request which you could have easily done. As to reading his posts....I will not go there for his past is clouded for if Morgan is not real then his past and any post he made is not relevant.

You have made this post in an attempt to begin the stuff all over again. I would appreciate in the future that any requests be made by email.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:58 am

Linda Brown wrote:Remove my Name Mikado! How on topic for this thread do I need to be.

And YOUR remark here
Prove that you have a lawyer that you claimed you paid for to do so and have them contact me.Is OFF topic, What ever my lawyer and I do is no concern of yours ( or anyone elses) on THIS thread.

Play by your own rules Mikado, for starts. Linda Brown

It was quite on topic for you claimed you had a lawyer and you gave him/her information about me and you paid them. Well, use them.

Do I need to lock this topic again to keep you from creating a ruckus? Go and continue your rantings at the Token, they are not welcome here. If you wish to post something constructive then do so, otherwise, your nonsense will be deleted. And that is more gracious then you were to me on the Token.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:54 pm

I have contacted her. I doubt that she has any interest at all in supplying you with an Email address Mikado. I will let her contact you however else she decides. Linda Brown

***edit***

She needs to do so for you are not next of kin or have a power of attorney. If she has no interest then whose interest was it really?

As to an email address, it is publicly advertised on the Internet -
bje******6@peoplepc.com

Mikado
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:00 pm

Her interest was in having his name removed . Not in communications with you.
She is a smart lady.

**edit** Perhaps she is smart but apparently not from a legal perspective but remember, I am not dumb either. If she wants it removed then she can contact me, you are not her legal representative.

"I will not go there for his past is clouded for if Morgan is not real then his past and any post he made is not relevant.

Precisely what I thought that you might say.

**edit** What else would you expect but the truth.

I repeat. Remove my name from this membership. I want no association with you or it......Your continuing to keep my name here against my will is just the act of a desperate man. Linda

**edit** And your true color comes forth, not about Livingston but you. You said you had an attorney, you gave him/her information, you paid them. Use them. You threatened with a lawyer so follow through. I will patiently await for contact and of course, at your leisure. Anymore antics and they will be deleted.

Mikado
Linda Brown
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut