REMOVE MY NAME

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: REMOVE MY NAME

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:55 pm

I think that I might just take a moment to respond to you Mikado, First thing.... you need to not jump to conclusions. You say here....

"You told all on the Nickel that I fell flat on my face, therefore, there is no Gravitor. I am a liar...right? I am a bullshitter? ....right?

Not exactly. I said that you fell short of my hopes and expectations. Is that falling flat on your face. I dunno.... did you even know what my expectations were for you? I doubt it. Therefore.... there is no gravitor.... when did I say that? Of course there is a gravitor silly bunny. What of it? You are a bullshitter? Are you?

The link that I was mentioning is this silly little game that you and Kim play with automatically changing the name of my new site to Nickle. I suggest that you are just too afraid to let other visitors discover it and so of course you don't want to put anyone in that direction even though you continually quote from it without proper links to the site.

It doesn't concern me. Obviously enough people know who I am and how to find their way to the Token. Have you googled Linda Brown Mikado yet? I think that you might be interested what pops up.

Your ignorance of how the PHP functions is displayed and has been displayed by you. That will continue to function that way for I will not promote a site that I know will continue with the libel for months if not years after you are gone. whose afraid of whom? You don't like the situation because you have not been allowed to come over to the Token and spread your obvious venom over there. I would suggest that you simply get over the situation.... but I have come to realize that you have to maintain some sort of connection with me because without it and this banter back and forth you really have lost out here and lost all connection.
Who is Mikado if he is not associated with the work of Townsend Brown? I am sure that the world outside here is waiting for that answer.

I will show you how gutless I am. Not to worry about that Mikado. I already know. Do you?

I have a right to rebuttal, at least for now. So, like a person who keeps attempting to commit suicide, they are resolute and dedicated as well.
Sometimes you worry me Mikado. You mention suicide alot. And you post an avatar which apparently means much to you but others know that the artist of that painting committed suicide the day after finishing it. This is the message that you keep sending out there whether you recognize it or not. For some who still care about you. That is a worry.

You will get that letter from my lawyer whenever I ask him to move on you. But it won't be simply to shut you up.

As to libel and slander, you started it......sweetie.

It doesn't matter who started it. Where are we now? Sweetie.
I did not want you on the Token because I did not want to deal with this constant back and forth childish bickering that serves no purpose other than to sooth your wounded pride. Just read your own ramblings and you will see how you have presented yourself to the world.

As far as pictures of the Gravitor? You forget that you have already posted them world wide. When you hit that " group" button those pictures were picted up by a brand new communications satellite which almost instantly sent them to the entire Internet. Those pictures are out there in circulation Mikado and you are the one who did that.

Too bad.... no time to photoshop things now.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:23 pm

Speaking of those pictures Mikado. Do you want to post them here and explain them or shall I just have some of my other contacts post them on my other site?
Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:57 pm

Actually I think that my associates and I have decided to post those pictures on the proper site for such things and the discussions that will follow them. Your readers can find them eventually on

the Nickel

It should be an interesting start . Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:28 am

Mikado,

How can you claim that you have a "contract" with me and because of that you can force me to have my name stay on the site named ttownsendbrown.com?..... according to some records you are not listed at all as the registered owner of the site. Which brings the question.... why do you have any rights here at all? Its a simple question I think and people who are here probably should know the truth of the situation. You have been misrepresenting yourself here and I believe that you owe your readers a proper explanation

The domain ttownsendbrown.com is hosted from IP address 50.22.35.223, having reverse-lookup 50.22.35.223-static.reverse.softlayer.com and inward-pointing nameservers ns1.fredmarsico.com, and ns2.fredmarsico.com. Our records show that other domains are hosted from this IP, such as restoreelgin.org, restorelgin.org, and aftfl.com, among others. The server hosting ttownsendbrown.com is located in a data center in Kirkland, WA, United States. Judged by traffic volume, ttownsendbrown.com is ranked 357,813th among all websites by Quantcast

Host Details: ttownsendbrown.com
IP Address:50.22.35.223IP Block:50.8.0.0 - 50.31.255.255Reverse DNS:50.22.35.223-static.reverse.softlayer.comHost:Clearwire US LLC
Kirkland, WA, USALocation:Kirkland, WA, USAPage Load Time:0.211 secs.Server Type:ApacheDomain Details: ttownsendbrown.com
Date Registered:April 5, 2009Date Expires:April 5, 2012Registration Length:3 YearsWHOIS Server:whois.godaddy.comDomain Status:ActiveRegistrar:GODADDY.COM, LLCDomain Suffix:.comNameservers:ns2661.hostgator.com
ns2662.hostgator.comSite Details: ttownsendbrown.com
Title:Thomas Townsend BrownDescription:No Information AvailableCategory:No Information AvailableKeywords:No Information AvailablePlot IP Analysis:The domain ttownsendbrown.com is hosted from IP address 50.22.35.223, having reverse-lookup 50.22.35.223-static.reverse.softlayer.com and inward-pointing nameservers ns1.fredmarsico.com, and ns2.fredmarsico.com. Our records show that other domains are hosted from this IP, such as restoreelgin.org, restorelgin.org, and aftfl.com, among others. The server hosting ttownsendbrown.com is located in a data center in Kirkland, WA, United States. Judged by traffic volume, ttownsendbrown.com is ranked 357,813th among all websites by Quantcast. Search Engine Details: ttownsendbrown.com
Google PageRank:2/10 Google Backlinks:0Pages in Google Index:474 Bing Backlinks:1Pages in Bing Index:1 Yahoo! Backlinks:nullPages in Yahoo! Index:nullVisitor Details: ttownsendbrown.com
Compete.com Rank:1,406,018thQuantcast Rank:357,813thUnique Visitors (1 Mo):734Visits (1 Mo):4,403Est. Ad Revenue (1 Mo):$29Est. Ad Revenue (1 Yr):$345Est. Site Value:$5,865Additional Information: ttownsendbrown.com
Others Domains on IP 50.22.35.223 (5)
aftfl.com
bookthingys.com
padgitts.com
restoreelgin.org
restorelgin.org
•View WHOIS for ttownsendbrown.com
•View archives of ttownsendbrown.com
•Validate HTML for ttownsendbrown.com
•View safety .

I say again.... to whoever owns this site. Remove my name as a listed member of the ttownsendbrown.com forum. Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:50 am

At the beginning of this thread Mikado wrote

I will do as you ask on January 21st for that is the date that this site was established on and paid for. I will not be coerced into doing so before the end of the contract. I will not give you a legal edge in a defense.

Please check the official records above for the ttownsendbrown.com site. Now look at what Mikado has told you here. He has lied about the date of establishment and he is misleading you all infering that he has any authority here on this site at all. He has no defense for a bald faced deception. Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:40 pm

Linda Brown wrote:At the beginning of this thread Mikado wrote

I will do as you ask on January 21st for that is the date that this site was established on and paid for. I will not be coerced into doing so before the end of the contract. I will not give you a legal edge in a defense.

Please check the official records above for the ttownsendbrown.com site. Now look at what Mikado has told you here. He has lied about the date of establishment and he is misleading you all infering that he has any authority here on this site at all. He has no defense for a bald faced deception. Linda Brown

You are confusing the issue by stating half truths again. You are mixing the cost of the site with the registration of the domain name.

I am a bit weary of you right now. I am tired of your petulance and your attitude. You created a sham perpetrated upon certain individuals. You are twisting words that are said, which is the only defense you have.

This entire issue started because you said to certain individuals in a room in Vegas that you didn't trust me. No explanation, no nothing at all. From there it all went to hell in a hand basket. What I found out was that Fred never was on the Hut when you called me at work and you said that he was on the forum deleting and moving "things" as we spoke. He was not on the forum ....you freakin' lied. That along with what you said started me to look at things. Dave and twigsnapper for one item and then there were others.

If you wish to keep this fraud going, no sweat off of my balls but I will not put up with your insolence at this time. You said you were getting a lawyer and you were forwarding posts, have at it and shut the f u c k up. I am tired of your petty nonsense when I have a plate that is full that I am handling.

My Father is in the hospital dying, he has a blocked aortic valve and I need this f u c k ing sh1t from a spoiled little girl who couldn't lie her way out of the mess she created?

You said you were getting a lawyer. Send the bastard around or shut the f u c k up you little ungrateful bastard for all I have done for you and stood by you and believed in all your stories. Well, shove those stories where the sun don't shine because no one can tell what is real or what is not for you are the only source and there is no one to corroborate.

I need to deal with my parents at this time, you know, the ones you said should grow up, well, I wish that was the case at this point and I would give anything to have my Father for one day as he was....just one g o d damned day. As it is, it could be 6 minutes, 6 hours, 6 days, 6 months. But you don't give a sh!t, you only care about smoking the area to hide your f u c k ing lies.

Fine, but at this time, you claimed you forwarded the posts to your lawyer than put up or shut up but since you said that, I will wait to do anything until I hear from him/her.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:47 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Mikado,

How can you claim that you have a "contract" with me and because of that you can force me to have my name stay on the site named ttownsendbrown.com?..... according to some records you are not listed at all as the registered owner of the site. Which brings the question.... why do you have any rights here at all? Its a simple question I think and people who are here probably should know the truth of the situation. You have been misrepresenting yourself here and I believe that you owe your readers a proper explanation

The domain ttownsendbrown.com is hosted from IP address 50.22.35.223, having reverse-lookup 50.22.35.223-static.reverse.softlayer.com and inward-pointing nameservers ns1.fredmarsico.com, and ns2.fredmarsico.com. Our records show that other domains are hosted from this IP, such as restoreelgin.org, restorelgin.org, and aftfl.com, among others. The server hosting ttownsendbrown.com is located in a data center in Kirkland, WA, United States. Judged by traffic volume, ttownsendbrown.com is ranked 357,813th among all websites by Quantcast

Host Details: ttownsendbrown.com
IP Address:50.22.35.223IP Block:50.8.0.0 - 50.31.255.255Reverse DNS:50.22.35.223-static.reverse.softlayer.comHost:Clearwire US LLC
Kirkland, WA, USALocation:Kirkland, WA, USAPage Load Time:0.211 secs.Server Type:ApacheDomain Details: ttownsendbrown.com
Date Registered:April 5, 2009Date Expires:April 5, 2012Registration Length:3 YearsWHOIS Server:whois.godaddy.comDomain Status:ActiveRegistrar:GODADDY.COM, LLCDomain Suffix:.comNameservers:ns2661.hostgator.com
ns2662.hostgator.comSite Details: ttownsendbrown.com
Title:Thomas Townsend BrownDescription:No Information AvailableCategory:No Information AvailableKeywords:No Information AvailablePlot IP Analysis:The domain ttownsendbrown.com is hosted from IP address 50.22.35.223, having reverse-lookup 50.22.35.223-static.reverse.softlayer.com and inward-pointing nameservers ns1.fredmarsico.com, and ns2.fredmarsico.com. Our records show that other domains are hosted from this IP, such as restoreelgin.org, restorelgin.org, and aftfl.com, among others. The server hosting ttownsendbrown.com is located in a data center in Kirkland, WA, United States. Judged by traffic volume, ttownsendbrown.com is ranked 357,813th among all websites by Quantcast. Search Engine Details: ttownsendbrown.com
Google PageRank:2/10 Google Backlinks:0Pages in Google Index:474 Bing Backlinks:1Pages in Bing Index:1 Yahoo! Backlinks:nullPages in Yahoo! Index:nullVisitor Details: ttownsendbrown.com
Compete.com Rank:1,406,018thQuantcast Rank:357,813thUnique Visitors (1 Mo):734Visits (1 Mo):4,403Est. Ad Revenue (1 Mo):$29Est. Ad Revenue (1 Yr):$345Est. Site Value:$5,865Additional Information: ttownsendbrown.com
aftfl.com
bookthingys.com
padgitts.com
restoreelgin.org
restorelgin.org
•View safety .

I say again.... to whoever owns this site. Remove my name as a listed member of the ttownsendbrown.com forum. Linda Brown

Whoop de sh!t. Anyone can find out this info and what you have posted is wrong.

If you do your search correctly you will find Kim's name as owner of the domain name. If you continue and do your search correctly you will find out that the site is at Host Gator and is in the name of the Traveler.

You are such a simple sh!t that if it were any different at this moment, I would be laughing my a$$ off at how you are attempting to obfuscate the facts.

You don't know what you are doing so why don't you just shut the hell up and go about your business.

and to this:

Linda wrote:I say again.... to whoever owns this site. Remove my name as a listed member of the ttownsendbrown.com forum. Linda Brown

Your name will be removed after I hear from your lawyer, whenever that is, otherwise, it will now remain here until hell freezes over but your posting privileges will be suspended on the 21st of January...maybe.... I'll discuss it with your lawyer.

Your mouth just made a check that your a$$ can't cover when you claimed you had a lawyer.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:44 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Actually I think that my associates and I have decided to post those pictures on the proper site for such things and the discussions that will follow them. Your readers can find them eventually on

It should be an interesting start . Linda

So, you have decided and of course, your associates.

As I said, Andrew will steal others work in a banner of his ownership and you are right there as well. You have just proven what I have been saying. Why don't you post Andrew's work? Or Raymond's work? ...why? Because they don't have nothing built, they are nothing but what Paul described your stories,......shells and hollow ones to boot.

Just look at all of your posts above. For what purpose does any of it serve? It only serves you Linda. The spoiled little daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown who was never around to dole out discipline so to make up for his absence she got her own way. Not going to happen here missy, you'll see.

Send the lawyer.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:53 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Site Value:$5,865Additional Information: ttownsendbrown.com
aftfl.com
bookthingys.com
padgitts.com
restoreelgin.org
restorelgin.org
•View safety .

So Linda, in your over zealousness in attempting to paint some picture that your distorted brain is attempting to portray, you have discovered, and provided to the public, the beginnings of the lawsuit. You have found some of my evidence of damages.

And I didn't appraise it.

You are sooooooooooo f'in dumb.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:26 pm

You should be spending time with your father. Remember. He said that he recognized you. How can he do that if you are not the same person? All that time wasted Mikado. I am very sorry for you.

We have plenty of time for our disputes later.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut